We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Intro to Mescaline and Harmalas Options

DansMaTete
#21 Posted : 3/1/2016 7:12:11 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

I'd like to warn that mixing mescaline and harmalas is not always safe.

I already had an experience with 400mg mescaline + 200mg harmalas with no problem so in my mind there was no danger about this combo. My last night experience changed my mind about this.

I took 250mg of mescaline and at T+5 as effect were soft i decided to play with changa. First spliff (100mg dmt, 40mg harmalas) was magnificent so i made another one. Wrong choice, as i was puffing i could feel an headache rising but stupidly i continued to toke on it. At one point, i realised something was wrong and i dropped the spliff. My head feels like exploding, nausea, shivering, sweating, extreme confusion, no more balance even lying down, i almost passed out.

Seems to me it was a seritonergic syndrom and it was scary, i could not have call for help as i was too confused and for 30 min (? Hard to tell) it was a nightmare. After that, i could feel it was wearing off and i started to calm down less scared something very wrong happens. It wasn't finished, and i needed 1 or 1,5h to feel better except an strong headache resistant to painkiller. Aftera night of sleep (after the stimulating come down of mescaline wear off) I'm alright, though still with an headache.

I don't know if other factors played a role in this case but i can tell you this combo mesca/harmalas, is finished for me.

So be carefull with harmalas combo and even with changa which seems less dangerous but can interact with other drugs.
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12