We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
mostly weed with a little salvia..!WOW! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 7/26/2012 12:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I mistakenly bough some 60x salvia that may be too intense on its own..
so I decided to mix a little salvia ..[about 3 or 4 match heads [sized pile].. with some bud...
I packed the weed in bottom of corncob pipe then a little 60x salvia on top...
I took a total of three hits in 15 minutes from pipe and the next almost two hours was awesome!
First thing I noticed was how I felt when lying down..
After lying down my body felt as if it had changed its shape and size!
I also noticed a super relaxed feeling so intense that my body felt as if it were melting into the bed.and the longer i layed there the less I could feel my body..
I was feeling closer and closer to being mental energy without a body..so I got up again and felt some loss of equalibrium or ballence but not bad...
I then started noticing closed eye visuals that were awesome ..it seemed I could change them at will!
After a while longer I was seeing OEV..visuals in my darkened room .I was watching micky and [miney mouse] on a television screen created by my mind!
The open and closed eye visuals continued for most of the two hour session to the point that it seemed they wouldent quit!
Through all of this I felt very comfortable with very little anxiety or panic problems..
I also remember when lying down earlier that when I turned over on my side and relaxed more I sudenly felt as if I were ..[falling sideways into an endless space].. that might turn into an out of body experiance..
This hapened so quickly that it surprised me and I sat up in bed to abort it..
[now I wished I had ridden out the trip!]Shocked
This was a very mellow and highly manageable experiance .unlike what I might have experianced smoking 60x salvia on its own...
It apears that mixing a small amount of salvia with good pot supercharges the pot somewhat..
There was no terror of freak outs doing it this way and it was full of haluninations during most of the two hours..
Ill be doing this again...
[ps] has anyone else tryed this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joeshmo
#2 Posted : 7/26/2012 8:01:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've heard terrible things about mixing these two. Albeit, I've heard terrible things about salvia alone so I'm not sure I'm a good judge. Haven't tried it but I've found MJ mixes well with lots of other hallucinogens (for me it acts as a potentiator and calms my anxiety.)

starway6
#3 Posted : 7/26/2012 11:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the first time ive tryed any salvia..
Maryjane and salvia can get along well if mixed in the proper amount...
so far..I had a great time with this combo ..it was all very mellow ..and nothing terrable at all from salvia in this low dose...
Im sure salvia can get very intense in higher ..doses and Im not interested in drooling on the floor like a helpless baby..
I believe salvia can be very rewarding if aproched with respect and mature common sense..
DMT is my target but i cant seem to smoke it right..it hasnt worked for me yet...

hixidom
#4 Posted : 7/27/2012 12:17:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My first experience with a psychedelic other than weed was with a joint of a weed-salvia mix. It was so incredible. I felt what seemed like balls of energy moving around inside of my body, among other sensations, and it was the most amazing experience. I just stood in one spot laughing uncontrollably for an hour or so while my friends (who must not have smoked as much) joked about my reaction to the joint. After an hour or so, the euphoria started to wear down and I started to feel nauseous and the television started to freak me out, but that's the effect that weed has always had on me, so I assumed that it was just the salvia component wearing off. That summer, I was inspired to buy a bunch of salvia and extract a batch of it myself, not knowing what a pure salvia experience was like, and that batch is what put me on the path that brought me here. I forgot all about this first experience with psychedelics until I read your post, starways6, so thanks for that.

On the other hand, if you don't want an experience so unbelievably incomprehensible and life shattering that it leaves you drooling on the floor like a baby, then I don't know why you're interested in DMT. The experience that you're trying to attain radically defies all "mature common sense". If you think that smoking weed and weed+salvia is fun, and that's why you want to smoke DMT, then you don't know what you're in for. I know that sounds preachy, so please forgive me, I'm just a little offended by what you said about salvia users. If you haven't taken a hit of salvia that caused you to awaken in a transcendent reality, then you don't really know salvia, and judging salvia users by what happens to the bodies that they leave behind seems a bit unfair to me.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

starway6
#5 Posted : 7/28/2012 1:31:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard terrible things about mixing these two. Albeit, I've heard terrible things about salvia alone so I'm not sure I'm a good judge. Haven't tried it but I've found MJ mixes well with lots of other hallucinogens (for me it acts as a potentiator and calms my anxiety.)....

Ive read some bad trip reports on salvia .. ..but most of these people used a fairly high dose with a reckless party drug attitude...
Ive aslso read good reports on salvia!..
Salvia is not a party drug to me at all...its more of a tool for mind exploration..
So I go slow and carefull by using a small dose with weed..
And this first experiance with a little salvia was pretty nice!
Im used to good and bad mind experiances..ive been recalling my dreams every morning for the last 6 years..i except the good with the bad...
Studying ..[lucid dreaming].. during these years i come to realize that all in life is an ilusion!
The late ..[Tim Leary].. was right!.. when he explained how ...society.. government.. religon ..schools..put out rules and regulations that in efect ..write the story of your life for you without ..you even knowing it!
All these rules and regulations program your life for you..and he advised to create your own world and question authority!

Hixidom...
Smoking a little salvia and weed has nothing to do with my interest in DMT..
Like I said above [for me]..salvia is a tool for mind exploration..

Ive already smoked DMT 7 times and it doesnt seem to work on me..maybe my smoking method is off?.
Ive had pleanty of experiance with real ..LSD and shrooms..back in my drug days in 1969...
Every report ive found on line about Salvia and weed mix today..has positive reports...
Its only the reports using straight salvia that [[some]] give negitive reports..
It seems like you had a good experiance with the saly D and maryjane mix.
cheers...Starway6...

hixidom
#6 Posted : 7/28/2012 4:29:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I agree that a lot of people use salvia (as well as other psychedelics) recklessly. I also submit to your claim that MJ enhances other drugs because, while I don't really smoke it at all, everybody who has ever told me about mixing MJ with other drugs has told me positive things. One thing that I hear a lot is that "after the drug's effects had worn off, I smoked some weed and they came right back just as strong as ever". I'm sorry if I came off condescending in my previous post. If you know the LSD and mushroom experiences then you're not just getting your feet wet with psychedelics, which is the presumption I made.

One of the weird things about salvia is that it has multiple faces. If you smoke enough, you're immersed in another world that completely transcends this one. In the most memorable experience I ever had, the world around me started to look like a page in a book so much so that I looked up from that book and into the "real" world and remembered that I had only been reading a book this whole time of the story of some guys life. In the "real" world, I had a different family and friends. I remembered everything about this other life and, in particular, how I had started reading this book. Eventually, I looked back at the pages and went back to reading, and of course that's when my life in this world resumed. I've smoked salvia other times and not felt much of anything. So how much you smoke seems to be the difference between seeing objects in your room that aren't really there (which is still an incredibly interesting phenomenon) and being in another world altogether. The main difference between salvia and DMT is that, while they are both completely immersive at high enough doses, the DMT experience is exponentially more abstract. This amounts to trips that are inherently indescribable whereas, with salvia, your experience will consist of scenarios and concepts that you are at least familiar with from a language perspective. I would say that this amounts to better recollection, because being able to put an experience into words helps to format it in a way that your brain can store as a memory. The DMT experience surpasses any visual, auditory, or conceptual experience that you will ever be able to put in words (at least at breakthrough doses).

It sounds to me that what you haven't experienced yet is a breakthrough, which I would define as an experience in which the curtain of this reality is lifted. On the other hand, LSD and mushrooms can definitely take you to those other worlds more gradually, but there's just something about being here one minute and gone the next that forever changes the way you see reality and psychedelics.

If all this sounds interesting to you, then I think you'd greatly enjoy a salvia or DMT breakthrough. The people who hate these experiences are the type of people who have never taken drug use seriously, and so are freaked out when they're suddenly forced to ask the serious questions. I would say that if you're utterly happy with your life as it is now, then you should stay away from DMT for now. As Vovin said in this post, DMT will leave you with many more questions than answers. Alternatively, if you like the neverending spiritual journey, then is sounds like DMT is probably the next step.

In terms of your smoking method, it must be off. What are you smoking out of? How are you heating it? How much DMT are you using? How are you inhaling it? One of these questions holds the key to why you haven't felt anything in past uses.

Xaarov
#7 Posted : 7/28/2012 4:54:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
I mistakenly bough some 60x salvia that may be too intense on its own..

Your experience report of mixing the two is interestiing.

Still, I would highly recommend trying the salvia on its own. There's a sticky in the Salvia section that gives advice on dosage. If you don't have a mg scale, proceed with extreme caution, but do proceed.

I made the mistake of going balls out with my first gram of 40x, and I don't remember anything other than the first ten seconds of come up. After that it's a total blank. I don't think I had a negative experience, but can't say for sure...

When I started being a bit more prudent with dosage, I found that Salvia is my friendBig grin
"This concludes our transmission to Oceania. However, listeners in East Asia may continue listening on the following short wave frequencies: 6110, 7230, 9565, 9760, 15160, and 15425 kilohertz."

starway6
#8 Posted : 7/29/2012 12:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In terms of your smoking method, it must be off. What are you smoking out of? How are you heating it? How much DMT are you using? How are you inhaling it? One of these questions holds the key to why you haven't felt anything in past uses.

The DmT was smoked in a clear glass light bulb using a [duel torch lighter]..
I think ..[simply put]..I think my doses were too small..
One time i smoked some DMT i felt a shakeyness start at my feet and pulsed upwards towards my head..but it stoped at my knees... also..minor breathing of walls started for short time...[is this shakeyness a sighn the DMT was starting to work?....

starway6
#9 Posted : 7/29/2012 12:42:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started being a bit more prudent with dosage, I found that Salvia is my friend ..

Right on!!The more respect you respect salvia.. the more it will respect you...Thumbs up

starway6
#10 Posted : 7/29/2012 12:44:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started being a bit more prudent with dosage, I found that Salvia is my friend ..

Right on!!The more respect you respect salvia.. the more it will respect you...Thumbs up

Rob42oiam
#11 Posted : 7/29/2012 12:46:43 AM

Rob42o

Hmm.. strangely enough i've tried salvia twice, once was 60x out of a Mj straight pipe and had no reaction, a few of my friends tripped off it though.. was hilarious my one friend thought he was a sandwhich bag and asked people to close him.. too funny lol, but the other was in a foot tall water pipe which still went to no avail.. i felt a little slow for a moment but other than that i had no reaction, i'm glad you found the results you sought after Thumbs up
He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men todetermine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal standeth sure.

hixidom
#12 Posted : 7/29/2012 2:29:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The DmT was smoked in a clear glass light bulb

When I started smoking DMT I was using a lightbulb also, mainly because it was the only vaping device I knew at the time, but I found that it's really hard to get even a moderate dose with the lightbulb because the glass is just too thick and heats of too slow. When vaping DMT, it's all about how quickly you can vaporize a large enough dose, and I didn't have a break-through experience until I found a different vaping device. For me it was The Machine, which works incredibly well and is pretty easy to make, though there a bunch of other devices/methods that also produce great results. The Key is another device. I've heard that layering DMT between herbs in a regular smoking bowl and heating from an inch or two away works very well.

starway6
#13 Posted : 8/5/2012 11:51:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm.. strangely enough i've tried salvia twice, once was 60x out of a Mj straight pipe and had no reaction, a few of my friends tripped off it though..

Now this is a strange mystery how some people can get wasted from [salvia D..] and others have no reaction from it!?

This is the third time ive tryed a little salvia [ a pinch]..on top of some good weed..

Now that im getting braver... just last night I tryed more of my ..[what is suposed to be 60x salvia]..[three pinches]....
[by it self with no weed]..last night with very little effect!!!!??..
Ive read that good salvia will hit you fast!.. even before you blow out the smoke after 30 seconds?
at first it seemed to be hitting me.. but didnt get to strong..then two more hits..
the three pinches ..[was me just being carefull].. because its suposed to be 60x...also because i was alone smoking it..
The stuff i have was labeled ..[]salvia incense]]60x..[spearamint flavor]..
the three pinches were about not more than 10 or 15mgs...
And ive read that 200mgs is a normal light dose for salvia?
Did this fail because the ..[15mg]..dose was too small?
maybe the tiny doses of salvia worked because i mixed it with pot that enhansed it??
Does anyone know the right dose for first time straight salvia?

dandan321
#14 Posted : 8/6/2012 12:04:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol, I liked how you mentioned you're getting braver. Just wait until you have a real breakthrough experience. My God, I think the intensity and immersion might be more than DMT. Surprised

I've read that some people can't get off with Salvia without Mary Jane at all. Maybe you're one of those people, I know MJ really helped me at first because it allows you to have an enhanced awareness to feel the subtle effects of Salvia when you're first learning to swim those waters. Once you get a feel for it, even small amounts of Salvia will get you far as it has a reverse tolerance. Also, are you using a torch lighter? I highly recommend it.

200mg is a light dosage for straight salvia meaning not enhanced, you have 60x salvia extract dude. Do 200mg and trust me you will go straight to the void and you will not enjoy it at all unless you're a very experienced psychonaut.

Sally is a beautiful untamed beast, she's like a 6 year old with the powers of a God. It's like she gets overexcited when somebody comes to visit her and just blasts you not realizing you're only human. But, that might be because we're smoking it, and not sublingually taking it. I've had wonderful effects with small doses of Salvia and meditation, and also completely mindbaffling effects taking it while on LSD. Sally can honestly do anything and take you anywhere. It's incredible. Shocked

dandan321
#15 Posted : 8/6/2012 12:04:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ugh double post somehow...apologies

mad_banshee
#16 Posted : 8/6/2012 12:25:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

The stuff i have was labeled ..[]salvia incense]]60x..[spearamint flavor]..
the three pinches were about not more than 10 or 15mgs...
Does anyone know the right dose for first time straight salvia?

Anything labeled "spearmint salvia" or "purple sticky saliva" or any such thing is cheap and disrespectful marketing crap IMO.

Many people say to start with plain leaf and take the time to "learn" what she has to offer.( Lady Saliva as many respectful experienced salvia explorers call her.) They say this for a reason, to approach the spirit of this very powerful plant with humility and respect for how she can open your mind and your soul and teach you.

There is no need for 60x and I highly doubt the validity of the concentration.

Personally, I started with 5x and after 3-4 attempts I learned how to find the door and open it. I'm so glad I did that instead of trying to "take a blast trip." Salvia can rip you a new one if you approach it like a wham-bam party drug. Many people who start with 40 or 60x flavored junk have a real bad time with it, and its no wonder!

I recommend that you obtain some plain leaf or low percentage extract and plan on spending some time getting to know her. She will treat you well if you don't act like you want to pull her clothes off and rape her. She is strong and beautiful and has a hell of a sucker punch waiting for you if you do disrespect her!
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

starway6
#17 Posted : 8/6/2012 3:25:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do respect the power of salvia D...
Thats why Im trying to go slow with low doses..
Yes i have some flavoed salvia 60x...if it is REALLY 60x?
The head shop it came from was ..[recently].. shut down as well as 25 or more shops across the states. ..for selling what they thought was leagle..
I see salvia as a sacred plant for opening a gateway to other dementions..
I say this as my intrest in lucid dreaming for the last 6 years has taken me in this direction of mind exploration...
Im hoping that pschoactive drugs like salvia can pave the way for OBEs..posibly spiritual out of body experiances [safley]...
We all have a hunger that food alone can not satisfy..
Maybe its called ..[mana].. as the bible speaks of.. but it can be like spiritual nurishment and some of us find it with the help of these substances..

I have no intrest in moving reclessly with salvia..its not a party drug to me .its a tool..
Ill go slow and learn...

starway6
#18 Posted : 8/6/2012 3:26:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do respect the power of salvia D...
Thats why Im trying to go slow with low doses..
Yes i have some flavoed salvia 60x...if it is REALLY 60x?
The head shop it came from was ..[recently].. shut down as well as 25 or more shops across the states. ..for selling what they thought was leagle..
I see salvia as a sacred plant for opening a gateway to other dementions..
I say this as my intrest in lucid dreaming for the last 6 years has taken me in this direction of mind exploration...
Im hoping that pschoactive drugs like salvia can pave the way for OBEs..posibly spiritual out of body experiances [safley]...
We all have a hunger that food alone can not satisfy..
Maybe its called ..[mana].. as the bible speaks of.. but it can be like spiritual nurishment and some of us find it with the help of these substances..

I have no intrest in moving reclessly with salvia..its not a party drug to me .its a tool..
Ill go slow and learn...

mad_banshee
#19 Posted : 8/6/2012 3:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

Ill go slow and learn...

Cool. I'm glad you understand what you're getting into here. I just love fellow Nexians like you who, like me, are fellow explorers Brother! We have much to learn from the tools and each other!

I spent a couple of years doing much salvia for exploration until I discovered spice. It just hasn't been the same for me anymore with salvia. Spice is SO much more visual and while salvia has amazing power it doesn't have a hyperspace type of experience to it.

I always say that salvia is like going down the rabbit hole while spice is like transcending up and through the energy planes. No doubt interesting things happen in both places. These days I only use salvia a few times a year maybe, but I'm always astounded at her power.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

hixidom
#20 Posted : 8/6/2012 4:42:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read that a torch lighter is required because a regular lighter does not get hot enough. Apparently salvinorin A is only active at extremely high temperatures. I've had similar disappointing experiences where I smoked the right amount in the right way and got nothing. I always attributed such experiences to inconsistency between leaves which was possible because I did my own extractions. Otherwise, my experience is that there's a fine line, when smoking salvia, between "enough" and not "enough". It may just be that you're not using enough or not using a high-enough concentration.

12NEXT