We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

The Observer
#41 Posted : 10/18/2012 4:58:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe there is good information in this thread, however.....

It seems fairly common, that many noobs, don't have a 0.xxx scale, thus making this thread fairly useless without one...............

IMO
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention by using totally fictitious verbiage...........

The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Michal_R
#42 Posted : 10/18/2012 8:30:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MentalAnimaL wrote:
...I'm getting a VG this weekend...

Great decision, good luck to you!

MentalAnimaL wrote:
... But still need some matter to fill it

What about some Spice...? Surprised

anrchy
#43 Posted : 10/18/2012 11:10:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Observer wrote:
I believe there is good information in this thread, however.....

It seems fairly common, that many noobs, don't have a 0.xxx scale, thus making this thread fairly useless without one...............

IMO

This is true, this is just meant as a guide and gives insight as to how dosages can differ. So that way you can understand that without a scale how variable your experience is going to be without one. Do you absolutely need a scale? No. But some people, like me and others, prefer to be able to more accurately gauge the level of experience your going for OR conserve your spice better so it lasts longer.

Without a scale you can easily load two seperate doses and they could easily be off by 15mg or more. My fluffy new spice eyeballed looks like twice or three times the amount of my earlier batch of yellow slightly oilly spice.

Is a torch necessary? No. It all depends. But a lighter if used for GVG or a meth pipe style creates variable heat that isn't concentrated in a fine direction. Very slight amounts of wind that you don't even know is there pushes the heat around very easily and causes it to be extremely variable and inconsistent. It's all a matter if trial and error, and users preference. That's why this is just a GUIDE.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

lutinmalin
#44 Posted : 2/14/2014 12:29:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone tried the stainless steel coil from vaporgenie eventually?
I bought it for weed, almost never used it...Could I "recycle" it for DMT?
I've read people suggesting it wouldn't work well for various reasons, but I couldn't find any actual report.
The GVG is way too expensive...

anrchy
#45 Posted : 2/14/2014 6:58:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lutinmalin wrote:
I've read people suggesting it wouldn't work well for various reasons, but I couldn't find any actual report.

I would suspect that it wouldn't work for the same reason that the vapor genie bat does not produce good results. The position that you have to hold it (horizontally) was a major factor, as well as its short length iirc. The GVG is spendy, and unfortunately this makes it impossible as a purchase for some people. IMO you get what you pay for though. And the GVG performs admirably.

ziggus
#46 Posted : 2/14/2014 8:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lutinmalin wrote:

Put a few inches of tubing on the mouthpiece, so you can hold it vertically. The tubing will also give you good visual feedback and cooler vapor.

alank950
#47 Posted : 2/19/2014 7:33:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what about this fitting for a bong for vaping spice
alank950 attached the following image(s):
vaporizer-bowl.jpg (10kb) downloaded 603 time(s).
If the truth can be told so as to be understood it will be believed

3rdI
#48 Posted : 2/19/2014 7:35:33 PM

veni, vidi, spici

i had a metal bong bowl version and it worked OK but temp control was pretty tricky, its pretty much the same as The Key.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

lutinmalin
#49 Posted : 2/20/2014 1:16:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tips guys.
In the meantime, I made a "machine" with a salt shaker, and it seems to work great, much better than my whip vaporizer.
I guess I'll stick to it for now and maybe try the steelcoil when I am more experienced with all of this.

(sorry for delay, I thought I had subscribed to the thread, seems I was wrong).

alank950
#50 Posted : 2/20/2014 6:50:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lutinmalin wrote:
Thanks for the tips guys.
In the meantime, I made a "machine" with a salt shaker, and it seems to work great, much better than my whip vaporizer.
I guess I'll stick to it for now and maybe try the steelcoil when I am more experienced with all of this.

(sorry for delay, I thought I had subscribed to the thread, seems I was wrong).

Can you upload a pic of the salt shaker?
If the truth can be told so as to be understood it will be believed

anrchy
#51 Posted : 2/20/2014 7:19:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If anyone can provide links to the best threads on devices for vaping DMT I am going to revamp the OP with updated info and clean it up a bit.

Need links for the machine, electronic vapes, ect.

3rdI
#52 Posted : 2/20/2014 7:46:42 PM

veni, vidi, spici

not sure if there the best but i linked a load of threads on smoalking methods in the [HELP US CLEAN] Cleaning up the threads and posts thread, not sure how useful they will be but they might be worth a look.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

cyb
#53 Posted : 2/20/2014 7:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Link to my machine in (sig) anrchy Wink
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

anrchy
#54 Posted : 2/20/2014 8:11:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
Link to my machine in (sig) anrchy Wink

Thumbs up Been using yours as a link since the beginning bud!

The sandwich could use a comprehensive explanation, if there isn't one already could someone create a thorough tek on it in the smoking section so I can link to it. I know somewhere there is a thread on elctronic vaporizers like the volcano and the like. Could someone track that down for me I am having a difficult time finding it.

3rdI wrote:
not sure if there the best but i linked a load of threads on smoalking methods in the [HELP US CLEAN] Cleaning up the threads and posts thread, not sure how useful they will be but they might be worth a look.

Ya i looked through em and there wasnt much info. Im actually surprised there isnt as much about devices... although I shouldnt be cause the GVG is the only one anyone should ever use... hehehe. Oh and Changa! lol

FloorFan
#55 Posted : 3/1/2014 4:24:22 PM

Off, Low, Medium, or High?

Might be nice to include the The Inspirator mkII and The Key V2. I'm always surprised that the key isn't in the wiki nor in most discussions about vaping. It's usually gvg, machine, and/or sandwich method discussed.

I'll actually be posting about a version 3 of the Key I've developed but only used it to vape ganja so far. I have spice extracted, just waiting for the right time to go on my first journey. So I'm holding off posting till I know how well it works with the real stuff.
* Everything I write is made up tripe: whispers of wind coming off the blades in my face for I am a fictional man with a floor fan for a brain pan.

Say something to my face, I have no choice, but to replace my reply, with your Darth Vader voice!

darklordsson
#56 Posted : 4/27/2014 12:16:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabinoids wrote:
Good thread.

From a noob stand point (me) I also vouch for the 10-15 mg dose for getting your feet wet. more 10 then 15. you'll get minor OEV but no CEV with 10 or 15. (I'm sure this depends on the person. I compare it to a level 2 shroom as for visuals) I'd also say only up your dose +5mg each time. you could go to deep with a 10mg increase...Think if 20mg to 30mg could be a pretty dramatic increase in your sessions.

I started at 5mg and felt nothing. I'm good at vaping thing with out sandwich and with sandwich tech since I smoke a lot of marijuana concentrates.

LITTLE TIP ABOUT THE SANDWICH.

fill bowl just under half way and make sure its packed nice and semi tight (not so tight you can't hit it but enough so if firmly in the bowl...this helps to keep the liquified/vaped from falling into the bottom of your bowl)

add dose and make sure its IN THE MIDDLE and not layers. you want it as much in a pile in the mile as you can so when you do light it you get it all in the first few hits an you don't have to burn the whole top to get it all. then make sure to pack a more then half (heaping) bowls worth. you want to make sure top layer is thick so if you DO accidentally torch the top layer you don't over heat the spice in the middle.

5mg you won't feel anything - slight high feeling at best.

10mg - high feeling/humming sound/environment around you breaths and textures start to swirl no breath through. you feel centered with your environment.

15mg- louder humming/high with body high/ more intense visual.

Not yet done a 20mg yet but I hope to get my feet through the worm hole with it.

I want to break though gradually.

if your a cautious person like me then only up the dose +5mg each time.

Good post, Definatly a good course on how to dose, SWIM went ahead and started with about 15-20mg and it all went right the first swing, so swim highly recommends this base line to start. He almost broke through with it. But still working on proper dose, its his first time making it from ACRB. AND testing it, but results are promising, Thanks for the guides, they all helped, an feed back is important! lolThumbs up

darklordsson
#57 Posted : 4/28/2014 12:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, almost broke through this time.Shocked

As it started setting in after the first pull the mild humming started getting louder and louder. Visuals stayed pretty candyland like. But Something whispered to me to rip again and vape the rest of what was there. I did and held deeeep....

When i exhaled the humming got louder quickly, so layed bac and closed my eyes the Chrysanthemum, thats beutiful... First time at the door. But as i was leaving the door i heard a voice in a language that i didnt understand, it said " Come back, theres more we need to show you...", not in a bad way, but as an elder would want to teach something very knowalagable to me.

And as quick as it started it was over, there was a slow, contimplating decent back to reality but i soaked it all in and felt welcomed, Launching i dont think is gonna be as bad anymore for me after that, had launch anxiety, its pretty strong lol. "Like being strapped to a Saturn 5 rocket engine, blasting off, entering orbit , and slowly returning to earth." But that first parts a doosie!! Fast, Quick and Unpredictable, but now its pretty decent and i know how that ride feels like.

Jus gotta vape it, put a lil bit of bomb at the bottom of the bowl pack it tight and then drop your Spice on it, (no sandwich tecq.) An dont let the flame touch it jus vap it slowly, let it seeeep into the bomb or ash er wutever is your pref, but dont, burn, it.. vape it, its ok if the bomb er wutever, (not everybody smokes bomb)Confused catches from u vaping it and ashes up and goes after the melted spice. It helps even more with the vape!

Well hope, to have a breakthrough with this tech, btw its a 4'' long glass pipe, no bong, jus gotta hooolllld it. Thumbs up This is what swim told me by the way...

Take care and God's Speed Everybody!

anrchy
#58 Posted : 4/30/2014 11:28:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

darklordsson, def recommend you consider a gvg or something of the like in the future. It really makes a difference IMO. Good luck on breaking through! Thanks for reading.

FloorFan wrote:
Might be nice to include the The Inspirator mkII and The Key V2. I'm always surprised that the key isn't in the wiki nor in most discussions about vaping. It's usually gvg, machine, and/or sandwich method discussed.

I'll actually be posting about a version 3 of the Key I've developed but only used it to vape ganja so far. I have spice extracted, just waiting for the right time to go on my first journey. So I'm holding off posting till I know how well it works with the real stuff.

Done! Thumbs up

darklordsson
#59 Posted : 4/30/2014 3:10:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks anarchy, Its been a lil tough gettin that breakthrough, but ill definatly invest in that vape you told me Thumbs up
Also, forgot to ask how would a dab setup work for dmt vaperizing? Like the kind u use for cannabis wax? Would it fry the dmt? Or would the compound be alterd? If at all while frying?

Ima click on it now an see wut i can find, Thanks my friend,

May the universe smile upon you!Very happy

anrchy
#60 Posted : 4/30/2014 8:53:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I have read of some people trying it. To much heat and its toast. Convection is always better than conduction.

With the sand which method it make take more depending on if your baking all of it

PREV12345NEXT»