We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

The Traveler
#161 Posted : 10/22/2009 3:29:50 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Great post ohayoco.

Sharing knowledge is indeed our best weapon against those poor greedy fools.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ohayoco
#162 Posted : 10/22/2009 4:31:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

transitory
#163 Posted : 10/22/2009 4:45:16 PM

currently intergrating

Quote:
The best way to combat the profiteers (and therefore also the attention of the authorities) is to undermine their market by telling everyone who ever mentions DMT about how they can make it themselves for only 15% of the street price with the help of the Nexus.

"with the help of the Nexus" is why I'm about to spice for the first time in 4 weeks following a NDE. And also why I benefited from a NDE in he first place. ohayoco, Traveler, Nexus you rock . . . . . Cool
"Give enough that it feels good but not so much it hurts"
Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.
What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything.

(Tony Parsons)

acolon_5
#164 Posted : 10/22/2009 6:33:29 PM

The Great Namah

Excellent. This is exactly the way to go about getting DMT off the streets. If everyone knew they could easily extract it themselves (with a network of support from The Nexus) I don't think many people would buy it.

Of course there are those that are just too lazy to put any work into anything, and these types of people will still buy DMT, but I doubt many of these types of people will find DMT rewarding or fun.

Very nice post!

Also, I hope those people you talked to DO end up on the Nexus.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

transitory
#165 Posted : 10/22/2009 6:39:21 PM

currently intergrating

yes and If I met them I would give them half my extract for free . . . with LOVE

TWICE

XXX
Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.

(Tony Parsons)

۩
#166 Posted : 10/22/2009 6:41:27 PM

priceless...

Touche Guevara
#167 Posted : 10/23/2009 5:25:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ugh. It's one thing to take a donation for helping out a friend who for whatever reason can't extract his own. Charging that kind of markup is unconscionable.

jamie
#168 Posted : 10/23/2009 7:31:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

people are so lazy I cant believe it...I have had 3 people inquire about DMT in the last 2 weeks, out of the blue. 2 of them were today a cute girl and this dude, my friends roommate. The guy asked if I knew about DMT becasue I was talking to this girl about mescaline..becasue she told me she loves it..I told him I have heard of it and smoked it..

He wanted to know where to but it..I told him I have never bought it and dont sell it but I would be happy to help him extract it..he lost interest right away saying that was too much work..he would rather buy it for $200 a gram even after I warned him about the shit DMT he would be getting ripped off on and that he might want to be weary of some stranger extraction tek..god I dont understand people.

At least this girl wasn't so damn stupid and lazy and seemed more interested in learning a food safe tek and saving money.
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#169 Posted : 10/23/2009 7:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Girls Rock! Very happy

Especially cute girls + psychedelics.

Well, it's the consumerist culture I guess. It's a good thing in our society to consume and a necessary evil to produce. We don't produce because we believe in doing something good with our work, but to earn the privilege to BUY. That's what earns you prestige.

jamie
#170 Posted : 10/23/2009 7:42:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

obliguhl wrote:
Girls Rock! Very happy

Agreed!

Guess the guy wont be smoking DMT anytime soon or if he does it will overpriced mystery stuff..
I dont even want to smoke mine with him because he seemed so lazy and like he wanted to party with it or something.
I will however smoke some with the cute girlVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

Xstacy
#171 Posted : 10/23/2009 9:54:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Easy fix, dont sell it or take money, just say, hey Ryan I need you to pick up a $10 thing of Naptha from Lowes for me. Richard, you go get some lye about 10$. I wouldnt even give it to my friends for free. I'm a whore like that, but DMT is an experience and part of it trial and error + earning it.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

MagikVenom
#172 Posted : 10/23/2009 10:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Xstacy wrote:
Easy fix, dont sell it or take money, just say, hey Ryan I need you to pick up a $10 thing of Naptha from Lowes for me. Richard, you go get some lye about 10$. I wouldnt even give it to my friends for free. I'm a whore like that, but DMT is an experience and part of it trial and error + earning it.

I like that approach! Dont just slap a fish on there plate and say "Eat It". Take em down to the river and teach them to fish.
It is certainly a learning process extracting, chemist excluded of course. You want something so you must learn how to get it and when you finally succeed you are rewarded with amazement. It is really a lesson on life even before you take your first toke.

Espically us old timers who had to go it alone. It took a long time and there were many failures and money spent so the taste is even sweeter after a long struggle.

It is true that you will miss part of the DMT experience if you never extract your own spice.

The first spice I tasted was my own. I am sure that is the norm for most of us here.

PEACE
MV

romiir
#173 Posted : 10/25/2009 12:33:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, the street value you ask. This is a very sensitive subject around here, since most people on this forum definitely would not encourage any kind of transaction of that sort. However, that aside. Here in the united states data I've collected puts the mainstream street prices at $1 per mg to end users and $100/gram to the wholesaler and dealer supply market. Your mileage may vary and I do not encourage you to join this market. If you are selling to close friends to recoup lab costs for your personal use and theirs thats one thing, but profiting isn't really a good idea, and selling to people you don't know personally is a HORRIBLE idea. There are all kinds of possible legal ramifications you could run into, and the fact that you are asking about pricing on this forum shows you do not already have the correct connections to know pricing and move your product safely. DMT is NOT a recreational drug that most people handle easily. Please do not spoil this for the rest of us with foolish decisions. Keep yourself out of trouble. This post is written not only to the poster of this thread, but anyone who searches these forums in the future.

transitory
#174 Posted : 10/25/2009 1:09:18 AM

currently intergrating

Money?

I've just come back from some place where there was no transaction to be made. Beyond that shit. Anyone out there?

(Tony Parsons)

jacetea
#175 Posted : 10/25/2009 2:09:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM couldn't imagine selling it to anybody. He wonders if this dealer has done it himself or if he was scared away and tried to cut his loses. When he first heard about DMT he admits he tried to find a seller but soon learned that it's very rare near him. He did DMT twice, he feels that 300mg is too much to keep to himself. He is quickly finding that there are more people interested than he thought. He is trying to be what he wishes someone was to him...Already two people are serious about experiencing it, another already has.

He doesn't charge anything. The only time SWIM could see a payment justified is if he is very low on cash and can't afford more supplies. Even then, it wouldn't be anywhere near $100. More like $5 and only if they wanted it often. It would be more like a few people pitch in equally to try it together.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

slane
#176 Posted : 10/27/2009 11:17:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to sell small quantities to friends in my circle when performing extractions for myself, but no longer. I feel bad about it and have pledged to myself that I won't do it again. If I do distribute it to anyone these days, it is to share the (as mentioned) priceless experience. It is not something you can tag with a monetary value, certainly not.

soulfood
#177 Posted : 10/27/2009 11:28:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

obliguhl wrote:
Girls Rock! Very happy

That's all I'm missing... well the cute girls part... I really need to find some folk who value hard searched for enlightenment over entertainment though.

magic clown
#178 Posted : 10/27/2009 11:37:57 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Sorry guys, I am going right against the grain of this thread.

If people want DMT and they don't want to make any effort to make it for themselves, fuck em! Make them pay through the nose for it. I don't have any sympathy for them. At £120 a g. the guy was doing them a favour.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

soulfood
#179 Posted : 10/27/2009 11:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

magic clown wrote:
Sorry guys, I am going right against the grain of this thread.

If people want DMT and they don't want to make any effort to make it for themselves, fuck em! Make them pay through the nose for it. I don't have any sympathy for them. At £120 a g. the guy was doing them a favour.

Oh... it's you.

jamie
#180 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:11:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont really see the difference between selling DMT, mescaline, psilocybin or LSD..they are all very powerful and sacred to me.. I am just not interested in something so important to me becomming a money thing..and it helps stupid people get ahold of it..and who knows if they are resellign it for more? Brings too much unwanted attention to it. My freinds roommate was selling DMT for like $200 a gram..and she was always trying to sell it to me..stupid girl forgot every time I was there that I already extracted it myself for like 20 bucks a gram..For someone that smoked spice this girl was stupid an sooo annoying..her main use of DMT was to pay rent and buy other drugs..

I have met DMT dealers that have never even broken through..I have met people selling it that have only smoked it once, with minimal effects..these people dont even know what they are selling really..

But I would trade DMT for cannabis or mushrooms etc with people who want it AND I THINK THEY ARE RESPONCIPLE ENOUGH..nothing wrong with trade ..Im sick of giving DMT and salvia to people other than a few close friends becasue they dont listen and smoke it wrong and waste it, or just go out and do something stupid with it. Waste of my time and a waste of DMT..I wont even trade with those people..for close friends I just give it to them.

I used to give psychedelics to lots of people for free..but Im over that, most people dont appreciate it..unless they are my good friends..but I always have them in mind when extracting anyway..they will always get some.
Long live the unwoke.

«PREV7891011NEXT»