We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

sockeye
#121 Posted : 8/9/2009 2:37:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have bought 50mg for xxx, I bought 300mg....sadly my supplier no longer sells and I am deeply saddened.

Since I do live with family I haven't tried extracting yet, but whenever I do come across some I'm always more than happy to share the experience for free with other whom are interested. But like many of you have stated most people just try it once and never try again. I believe they just aren't in touch with the spiritual aspects of life and are stuck in the material world.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

psychosisdoses
#122 Posted : 8/9/2009 3:44:32 AM

Derek

sockeye wrote:
I have bought 50mg for xx, I bought 300mg....sadly my supplier no longer sells and I am deeply saddened.

Since I do live with family I haven't tried extracting yet, but whenever I do come across some I'm always more than happy to share the experience for free with other whom are interested. But like many of you have stated most people just try it once and never try again. I believe they just aren't in touch with the spiritual aspects of life and are stuck in the material world.

damn xx for 50mg
what is wrong with you

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Dwhitty76
#123 Posted : 8/9/2009 5:47:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As someone who thought he'd never have the opportuny to be truly humbled by this sacrement.....i was given the opportunity, when the time was right, and i made a commitment to learn about it and what it would take to extract it.

I read true hallucinations back in the early ninety's and wanted to try it all the way up untill about 1yr and a half ago when i started to research it a little more.

i have never seen or have known anyone that sold or bought dmt and quite frankly i'm shocked there is even a market for it. Where is all this happening.....at music festivals?

After my first experience with a full breakthrough....i knew this sacrement was to be respected and i was truly humbled by it....i can't even imagine selling it. I do like to point people in the direction of learning how to do it themslves.

Personally i think if you were "turned on" by someone who was selling it, and you realized just how special it is....you should be able to come up with very quick,discreet and non toxic method of extracting but privacy is key.

By the way.....where is all this selling of dmt happenning? Random sellers, music festivals,all of the above. It just shocks me that there is a market for it.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

burnt
#124 Posted : 8/9/2009 11:15:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Concerning spiritual aspects of the sale of dmt related substances. Many shamans charge for their services. Is that wrong?

sockeye
#125 Posted : 8/9/2009 11:25:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
sockeye wrote:
I have bought 50mg for xx, I bought 300mg....sadly my supplier no longer sells and I am deeply saddened.

damn xx for 50mg
what is wrong with you

I was seeking the experience and found it....money comes and goes but the experience is forever.

wiru
#126 Posted : 8/9/2009 12:27:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The hesitation of selling the mentioned substance may come from the concept of money being not worth the experience which such substances as DMT can provide. Selling the spice feels like great devaluation of its unique properties.

Even if money were still golden, they would not be worth it. Considering its value I'd like to compare the Spirit molecule with the Spiritual teaching. Yes, you can pay for courses of yoga or for some advice of a great Teacher. However, one would not get so much value from it as you would from life-long guidance of your Teacher or first-hand experience of living with some yogis and becoming part of their community while doing all these spiritual practices they do.

The former ones would be free in the financial sense (I'm not talking about trading of food, housing and alike), but one would benefit from it and thank for it probably whole one's life. It is just something no money can buy. Money is great means of trading material stuff, but it is not worth any real knowledge or experience.

When the sacred substance which provides insight and invaluable experience is bought it is equated to all other material possesions, i.e. devalued. In case of shamans, yes, they have to trade their skills and knowlegde for money because they are usually quite poor and have to eat something too. However, if it was a genuine shaman and he already had enough food, proper housing and other most required possetions, I am pretty sure they would share their knowledge for free (in financial sense) for those who seek it for their spiritual advancement.

acolon_5
#127 Posted : 8/10/2009 3:50:21 PM

The Great Namah

burnt wrote:
Concerning spiritual aspects of the sale of dmt related substances. Many shamans charge for their services. Is that wrong?

Ah, major difference. Curranderos of S. America charge for HEALING. They are not interested in a spiritual quest. In addition, payment is usually in the form of cigarretts, tobacco (mapacho), liquor, food, or services. Furthermore the person seeking the healing does not always ingest Ayahuasca. Frequently only the currandero ingests the brew and performs the healing. This is their job. It is the way they survive. This is much different than trying to make some easy extra money. They are 100% invested in the brew, they believe the Caapi to be EXTREMELY Sacred. This cannot be said for street dealers at concerts or festivals.

I am not talking about the Ayahuasca "Tours" run mostly by white, English speaking, spiritualists (or capitialists). These people charge massive amounts of money for certinan # of Ayahusaca cerimonies ($1,200+/week, airfare not included)...this, I believe, is wrong. But for those of us that don't speak Spanish, don't trust trying to find a legit currandero by ourselves in Peru, or Bolivia, it may be our only option to have an "authentic" Ayahusaca cerimony. However, even THIS is different from selling DMT on the street or at a festival for outrageously inflated prices.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

acolon_5
#128 Posted : 8/10/2009 3:53:26 PM

The Great Namah

sockeye wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:
sockeye wrote:

damn xx for 50mg
what is wrong with you

I was seeking the experience and found it....money comes and goes but the experience is forever.

This is true. When I was younger (not commenting on your age, I don't know it) I would have spent xx for a Spice experience. Now that I know how important this molecule is to me I won't pay a cent, nor charge a cent. Though I will sometimes ask for the cost of the materials if I'm helping out a friend. I never make a penny off of an extraction and I feel GOOD about that.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#129 Posted : 8/10/2009 6:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:

burnt wrote:

Ah, major difference. Curranderos of S. America charge for HEALING. They are not interested in a spiritual quest. In addition, payment is usually in the form of cigarretts, tobacco (mapacho), liquor, food, or services. Furthermore the person seeking the healing does not always ingest Ayahuasca. Frequently only the currandero ingests the brew and performs the healing. This is they're job. It is the way they survive. This is much different than trying to make some easy extra money. They are 100% invested in the brew, they believe the Caapi to be EXTREMELY Sacred. This cannot be said for street dealers at concerts or festivals.

Ah excellent point. I knew there was a difference but forgot what it was. Yea SWIM certainly considers real ayahuasca more appropriate for healing while smoked spice is more appropriate for quick mental jump and pharmahuasca is also more mental less so for healing although still heals but in a more mental way.

sockeye
#130 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lots of giving people in this forum.....uhmm anyone in the Los Angeles area need a new friend?

wiru
#131 Posted : 8/11/2009 10:41:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sockeye wrote:
lots of giving people in this forum.....uhmm anyone in the Los Angeles area need a new friend?

This was just irony I guess. Smile

acolon_5
#132 Posted : 8/11/2009 3:37:24 PM

The Great Namah

wiru wrote:
sockeye wrote:

This was just irony I guess. Smile

Yeah,....but I'm sure he was kidding.
The Spice extends life

sockeye
#133 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol yeah I was kidding. I was just playing on the fact that everyone here is so willing to share their spice because they are afraid of some kind of unknown Karma.

Personally I think whether you sell it or not it will have no affect on your experience because smoking it has a bigger meaning that transcends money. It what's in heart your and mind, whether it's pure or not. It's a spiritual journey one overtakes. If you sold some spice to someone to help them reach this enlightenment so they can journey into their mind to other forms of reality you were of service to this individual.

acolon_5
#134 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:15:16 PM

The Great Namah

sockeye wrote:
lol yeah I was kidding. I was just playing on the fact that everyone here is so willing to share their spice because they are afraid of some kind of unknown Karma.

Personally I think whether you sell it or not it will have no affect on your experience because smoking it has a bigger meaning that transcends money. It what's in heart your and mind, whether it's pure or not. It's a spiritual journey one overtakes and if you sold some spice to someone to help them reach this enlightenment so they can journey into their mind to other forms of reality, I believe you were of service to this individual.

I don't share for karma points. I don't believe in karma. I give away my spice because it makes ME feel good (selfish reason I guess) to see others being able to enjoy and experience the wonders that Spice has to offer.

And no, I don't truly believe that Spice Elves will get you if you disrespect it. I strongly believe that what you put into it you get out of it. Extracting and working with the raw plants, taking the time and effort to end up with a good quality product, in my experience, makes for a more enlightened experience. Simply buying a "dime bag" of spice and hitting it up behind a dumpster (for example) would lessen what that person was able to get out of his experience.

The same is eve more true for Aya. Sure you can buy preprepared aya online, or buy an aya kit - mix and cook. But the person that spends all day over his/her brew, blowing mapcho smoke into it, putting their intensions into the brew, buring Palo Santo, thinking about what they want to accomplish during the cerimony, THAT person is going to have a much deeper, richer experience than some guy that buys Aya in a bottle from S. America.
The Spice extends life

endlessness
#135 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:27:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

completely agree acolon Smile

WSaged
#136 Posted : 8/11/2009 5:10:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sockeye wrote:

I think you are missing the point on this one.
Acolon is on the same page as me I think.

I too love to turn people on to DMT!! Not because I'm worried about some kind of hyperspace punishment!
I don't subscribe to the idea that there are little vengeful beings that dictate how/what we will experience there, based on our actions in the physical world.
That's way to "religion-esque" to bare any meaning to me.
I'm more in the idea that the "others" experienced during the DMT flash, are just us.
If your a shitty person to the people in your life, lieing & getting away with whatever you can, you are usually looking over your shoulder for other people to treat you the same exact way. So I doubt that kind of person would be able to relax enough to have a very positive experience.
Not that he is going to punish himself or anything, just not be able to let go & trust enough to learn that nothing is going to hurt you over there. If you don't trust people in the real world, how are you going to trust a million little light beings coming at you at light speed, shooting through you & forming the "place" your in?
No, instead that kind of person usually freaks out thinking that what they are seeing is evil & attacking them. When it's just their own negative energy greeting them.

Like Acolon said, I too do it because it makes me feel good!! I love to think about where they are while they are laying on the bed quietly. I know there is so much going on in their mind, it makes me giddy.Embarrased
I love it when a friend comes out of it with that look of absolute amazement & happiness for what I've shared with them!! I don't know of anything else in this world that makes me feel so good!! Seriously!!

BTW, if one of my pals really enjoys the experience & wants to explore further, I love showing people how to extract themselves too!!
Spending the day preparing & working & explaining how it's all happening, what each step is for. Good times!
Then a few days later...crystals!! And a partner for life!

Although I do have a few friends who don't have the place to do it, so if it's the "right person" I'll usually trade them some spice for some MJ. Or we'll go out for a nice dinner or something.

Elf-court has nothing to do with it...it all about being a decent person, for the sake of being a decent person!!
The golden rule, ya know!!
Not only that, but these are my good friends, why would I not want to share this with them, if I can!! They do the same for me, when they can!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

sockeye
#137 Posted : 8/11/2009 6:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting perspectives, I sense such passion.....I come with an open mind in my 29yr old neophyte consciousness

endlessness
#138 Posted : 8/11/2009 6:48:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

btw the karma elves thing was a joke.. you people take things too seriously Razz

amor_fati
#139 Posted : 8/12/2009 2:46:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

acolon_5 wrote:
sockeye wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:
sockeye wrote:
I have bought 50mg for xxx, I bought 300mg....sadly my supplier no longer sells and I am deeply saddened.

damn xx for 50mg
what is wrong with you

This is true. When I was younger (not commenting on your age, I don't know it) I would have spent xx for a Spice experience. Now that I know how important this molecule is to me I won't pay a cent, nor charge a cent. Though I will sometimes ask for the cost of the materials if I'm helping out a friend. I never make a penny off of an extraction and I feel GOOD about that.

SWIM used to pay xx a hit for a psychedelic tincture from a smart-shop in Japan. It was an introductory period and worth every penny.

SWIM would never sell it to someone to take and use, nor would he charge guests. SWIM's not against selling goods and services, but it wouldn't mesh well with the way he's been sharing the experience. It's best to partner up and share the costs of production, if possible.

sockeye
#140 Posted : 8/12/2009 1:21:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like lots of people experienced dmt through buying it from people who were selling it. Therefore whats so bad about selling it?
Scared that dmt will come and get you at night awwwww, I'm scared lol. I have bought some and sold some and smoked some and guess what? Each time I smoked it, it was great personal experience. Do I buy into all this jargon about dmt elves coming to get me, no lol....

«PREV56789NEXT»