We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

MalargueZiggy
#101 Posted : 4/3/2009 7:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
ohayoco wrote:
[quote=MalargueZiggy]This substance isn't coke, it's not meant to be profitable.

Coke is meant to be profitable? Isn't coca a sacred plant anymore?

There's a very big difference between a cocoa plant and a wrap of coke and you know it!

You know, there are some that argue that even by extracting DMT the people on this site have abused its sacredness.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ohayoco
#102 Posted : 4/3/2009 7:37:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know Smile
Personally I think that extracting a chemical does not remove any sacredness. With DMT plants, I do not find anything sacred about the act of vomiting and possible death by those nasty throat lesion by overindulgence of said vomiting. Other people seem to think it's beneficial, but I just think that's finding a silver lining!
The only thing that removes sacredness is the attitude of the person using it. Yes coca is far easier to abuse. It is a blessing that DMT is not.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Cy
#103 Posted : 4/5/2009 8:01:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tolu wrote:
Cy wrote:
For me personally, If i had DMT, i would get much more satisfaction of seeing someone safely entering hyperspace and gaining some sort of insight from its use, than the 200bux it takes to create it.

$200?
You either don't know how to extract it or have bad estimations. Razz
It cost $10 for the equipment my friend didn't have (one time payment).
It costs him $73.60 for the bark and naphtha every time he wants to extract.
Which gives him 2.5 grams of bark, give or take a small percentage each time.

That doesn't make too much sense either, why do they need to pay to "safely enter hyperspace"?
Won't they enter hyperspace if you charge them nothing?

So far, 200 has been used for proper equipment, good bark, and a decent amount of chemicals capable of doing every extraction on this website. That way, I can compare every tek and make a chart that lists its yield and time required etc.

And i don't charge for DMT, not ever. To enter hyperspace, ill pay for your dinner, you need to see this, this is too important.
^

extrememetal43
#104 Posted : 4/5/2009 8:15:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

no doubt...you gota see this...for free

WSaged
#105 Posted : 4/5/2009 8:36:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Some arguments against, grate against the capitalist core itself- not on selling D.
Remember, trade is purchase.. but without the 'money'. There's still a transaction going on. An apparently less advanced transaction than using money symbols, but still an exchange of energy.

How many of you fellas are growing your own Mimosa trees?
I personally have to order my Mimosa Root Bark from online vendors and those soulless bastards make me pay for it!!!

So in all seriousness, most of us, even though we are extracting what we want from the bark, are paying for our DMT all the same.

Maybe it's RE-Selling the spice that is so dogmatically wrong.
No?

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorge
#106 Posted : 4/5/2009 8:40:28 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

its funny the response you hear commonly in regards to payment... is there another type of exchange that occurs
with out the concept of payment... in peru they have this concept of sacred reciprocity where things are traded and currency is used in a really sacred way...
to me i think that problems start to occur when we think we can own anything, that things belong to us and that we are in control of things... payment seems to perpetuate that concept...

check out this analogy...

Sitting on the salmon box

The parable of the box by Derrick Jensen....

" The box is full of salmon, and a man sits atop of this box. Long ago man hired armed gaurds to keep any one from eating his fish. The many people who sit next to the empty river starve to death. But they do not die of starvation. They die of beleif. Everyone beleivesthat the man atop the box owns the fish. The soldiers beleive it, and they will kill to protect the illusion. The others beleive it enough and they are willing to starve. But the truth is that there is a box, there is an emptied river, there is a man sitting atop the box, there are guns, and there are starveing people."

Low synergy cultures or "aggressive cultures reward actions that empahisise personal gain, even when and especialy when that gain harms others in the community."
"Nonagressive cultures eliminate the polarity between selfishness and alturism by makeing the two identical: In a "good" culture, the man atop the box from the parable above would have been scorned, despised, exiled, or other wise prevented from damageing the community. To behave in such a selfish and destructive manner would be considered insane. Even had he concieved such a perposturous idea as hording all of the fish, he would have been absolutely disallowed because the box was held at the exspense of the majority, as weell as at the exspense of future generations. For him to be a rich and influential member of a "good" ( high synergy culture) culture, he would have had to give away as many or all of the fish. the act of giving would have made him rich in esteem. But he never would have been allowed to strip the river. There would have ben no fear with the regard to the "gift" of fish, for social arrangements would have made him securein his knowledge that if his next fishing trip failed his more succsessful neighbors would feed him just as this time he had fed them." Derrick Jensen A Langauage Older than Words...

so replace salmon with DMT... heheh...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

trancepants
#107 Posted : 4/13/2009 12:51:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pay it forward, not back.
Just because, because everything sucks.
And it's always nice... Always.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

Guards951
#108 Posted : 4/13/2009 8:05:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been offered $xx for a gram after letting a friend try it a few times. I don't feel comfortable selling DMT. It's not that type of drug. Subconciously, I believe it would yield negative trips into hyperspace. A punishment for profiting from such an amazing psychedlic.
4 3 2 1
Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
calling calling home...
- Peter Schilling

acolon_5
#109 Posted : 4/13/2009 4:16:53 PM

The Great Namah

Guards951 wrote:
SWIM has been offered $xx for a gram after letting a friend try it a few times. I don't feel comfortable selling DMT. It's not that type of drug. Subconciously, I believe it would yield negative trips into hyperspace. A punishment for profiting from such an amazing psychedlic.

Show your friend how to extract it. Have him buy his own materials (it can be done for as little as $30) and have him buy you some dinner, or maybe he can share HIS spice with you. This is how I do it.....

But only if I know the person and truly believe they are responsible enough NOT to start selling to others, and are capable of handling all of DMT, the good parts and the bad.

I once turned someone on to spice, he immediately wanted to buy as much as I was willing to sell him. unfortunetly I was not willing to sell ANY of it to him, even though he was a very close friend. Instead I gave him 250mgs and told him that next time we were together I would show him how he could extract his own. It turned out to be a great thing...we had a good time extracting, comparing recrystalization methods, and final products, yields, etc...

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

psychedeliack
#110 Posted : 4/15/2009 2:18:10 AM

Anyone Ive introduced to DMT, has been either turned off by it, or are now in love with the entire process.
Selling or buying it has never really occurred to me. Even the money spent on equip or seed is considered a must in my mind, and I dont care if I have to eat cardboard to gift DMT to others. Luckily its a very cheap endeavor.

I agree with acolon_5, if they are responsible, teach them to fish...

I see DMT on the street all the time in the summer, but the toads never ask for anything but respect and appreciation. Just like any humans I have come across with it.

Consider the money you spend on equip and the time it takes, a sacred sacrifice.

It doesnt have street value, probably because its priceless.

"god is all there is" Everything stated herein, happened in dreams. "as above, so below"

Jorkest
#111 Posted : 4/15/2009 5:27:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes it is!!!
it's a sound

deamsterphile
#112 Posted : 8/7/2009 7:17:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has seen it go for xx usd for a gram to xx usd for a gram.

SWIM has purchased it for all of the above. xx$ for a .25 is fair(albiet very steep) if you have the money and no place to xtract. imo.

All things have thier price, and not everyone has the abilty or local to make your own(which is ideal for sure)

not everyone can stink up their house with painthinner or skunk, regardless of how simple it is to make or grow your own.

idtravlr
#113 Posted : 8/7/2009 7:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

deamsterphile wrote:

not everyone can stink up their house with painthinner or skunk, regardless of how simple it is to make or grow your own.

Then don't use it. There is nothing written in stone that say's you "Have to use DMT". If you can't (or don't want to) find the means to extract your own, then you're most likely doing it for the wrong reasons anyway. IMHO.

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

deamsterphile
#114 Posted : 8/7/2009 8:42:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

no offense, but that is very ignorant.

Like other have said their first time was with purchased product, then with that they had the inclination to pursue the venture furthur.

Also like others have said is that many people who try it do not like it.

To say that if you dont want to mess with chemicals or live in an apartment in a meth riden nighborhood you should never have the oppurtunity to try spice is asinine.

And to say that someone who fits the obove description is "doing it for the wrong reasons" makes me think that you are an overprivileged person who has never had to deal with real hardships, or life in general.

But i will stop there, as that not a proper way of thinking and is judgmental and wrong and taints the entire entheogen and psychedelic community.

So instead of sitting on your high horse with your "lab" setup in your grandmas basement or your house given to you through a trust fund or even if you worked so hard for everything in your life, put yourslef in someone elses shoes.

Live for your nighbor, these "drugs" are supposed to give us a greater sense of community and a better understanding of self to better others and the world.

Not to shell up, and dish out orders and blatent ignorance. never do lsd unless you make it yourself, and only eat food you find growing in your front yard, or from animals you run over in your car, not everyone needs to eat steak or exotic fruits from far off locations.

acolon_5
#115 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:07:11 PM

The Great Namah

Quote:
To say that if you dont want to mess with chemicals or live in an apartment in a meth riden nighborhood you should never have the oppurtunity to try spice is asinine.

I have to agree with this. Simply because one does not have the resources, or ability to extract spice does not mean they should not use it. However, once introduced to spice, simply buying it instead of working with the plants that give us this sacrament is a little silly and a giant waste of money, not to mention that by purchasing DMT you are creating a market for it on the street.

If you can extract, please do. If you can't, please find a friend that wants to learn, maybe offer to help pay for the materials ($75 is more than enough to get started and get a gram or two of spice).

If you can't do that, simple do your best to gather materials a little at a time for extraction...there are teks that don't use stinky solvents, and some that can be done within a day.

I wish I could grow Mimosa in my front lawn, but I can't. There are other plants that I can grow, like the Illinois Bundleflower...and I believe that I may start growing that. @ ~.35% it might just be worthwhile...and it's supposed to have a pretty clean alkaloid profile, so no weird stuff to contaminate the spice. The US gov will never make it illegal either, it's used in conservation efforts all across the midwest.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

idtravlr
#116 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:18:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't feel it's ignorant at all my good man...

If you happen to purchase DMT for your first time, and then realize how sacred and special it is that's one thing. That's not what you said. You said that you continually purchase DMT for all different prices, and you alluded to the fact that you will continue to purchase it because you don't want to smell up your house / flat / apartment. There is a big difference there.

I in fact purchased DMT through a friend for my first time. Once I realized the sacredness of this molecule I vowed to only extract it myself. It's not a vegetable, or steak, or mocha latte. It's much bigger than all of those things, so there is no comparison there. By purchasing it your facilitating the selling of it, and selling it is sacrilege in my (and most others) opinion, which brings me back to my point. If you're buying it you're going against what it stands for, and THAT my friend is why I say you're doing it for the WRONG reason. If you don't believe that it's sacred enough to protect from street sales, then I can only assume you underestimate it's importance and value.

Surely you must have a friend who has a more suitable location to do a simple extraction. Extractions are fun to do with close trustworthy friends. Smile Even splitting the costs with a friend who can make it is fair in my book, but buying it off the street at greedy street prices? Nah...
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

WSaged
#117 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

deamsterphile wrote:
no offense, but that is very ignorant.....

To say that if you dont want to mess with chemicals or live in an apartment in a meth riden neighborhood you should never have the oppurtunity to try spice is asinine.

And to say that someone who fits the obove description is "doing it for the wrong reasons" makes me think that you are an overprivileged person who has never had to deal with real hardships, or life in general.

But i will stop there, as that not a proper way of thinking and is judgmental and wrong and taints the entire entheogen and psychedelic community.

So instead of sitting on your high horse with your "lab" setup in your grandmas basement or your house given to you through a trust fund or even if you worked so hard for everything in your life, put yourslef in someone elses shoes.

Live for your nighbor, these "drugs" are supposed to give us a greater sense of community and a better understanding of self to better others and the world.

No offense...but so was that response!!

I've been extracting spice for about 3 years now...I do not have a lab...I do not live in a meth neighborhood...absolutely NOTHING has been given to me in my life!!!...I have a home to do what I want in, because I work for it...any adult living in their parent or grandmothers home, should not even be thinking of extracting anything, except maybe themselves-from their parents house.

How exactly does extracting DMT from plants equate to living in a meth neighborhood, or in your grandmothers basement?
That & the statement about not wanting to stink up your house...leads me to believe that it's you who live in you grandmothers basement. And that might be becuase you are still a bit young.
Also that you've done little to no research about doing an extraction...because it really doesn't stink, unless you are using Xylene...And there is no reason to use Xylene!!

BTW, I searched for DMT for 15 years before learning to extract it!! There is a time & a place for everything...in this case it's not collage!

Maybe it's you who should check out some new shoes...

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baffald
#118 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:29:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xx13w7xx wrote:

But! Legality and Ethics aside, what price point would you place on one dose ~50mg of DMT? Just out of curiousity..

Free- it should be given away to those that seek it. If your doing what you say your doing then pool all your money together between the group and go make some yourself and share with those that put in.

acolon_5
#119 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:42:18 PM

The Great Namah

Warrensaged,

You say true my friend.

Extracting at a parents house or in a dorm are not cool. If we take a look at the DMT busts thread we see a pattern. 1) busted in a dorm 2) parents called poliece 3) selling/growing/making other drugs that are on the gov's top priority list (aka meth, MDMA, cocaine, heroin).

Don't extract unless you have a safe place to do it...that being said, there are safe ways to do it, and finding a friend to do it with is certianly fun and splitting the cost is sure efficient.

But to say that just because people extract it they have been given everything in life isn't right. Many of us were given 0.00 from our parents or guardians. Living in a bad neighborhood is not an excuse for buying it off the street.

I personally don't buy anything off the street anymore...not because I'm "better" than that. It's because I respect my body too much. Anyone can put anything into any bag and call it whatever they want. Spice can be cut with ANYTHING and sold on the street. From a safety standpoint, buying spice off the street just isn't smart.

When I extract my spice I know exactly what went into extracting it. I know that care was taken to make sure that all the solvent was removed/evaporated from the final product. I know for a fact that it was not cut with anything and that there is no plastic that ended up in there. I know that draino was not used as a "base". I know that no one was being evil and added PCP or cocaine into my spice. Yeah, some of these are pretty unrealistic, but I bet they've happened before.
The Spice extends life

burnt
#120 Posted : 8/8/2009 11:35:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

There is one good and major reason not to sell dmt. Its illegal and can land you in jail and bring unwanted attention to the substance.

«PREV45678NEXT»