We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV89101112NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

OriginalFace
#181 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:12:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Back in the '70's when we scored some pot or acid, whatever, we shared it with our friends.

I remember getting a phone call from a close tripping buddy, who asked if I had any shrooms available to introduce to a new friend, who needed a kick start on the path. No worries, I invited both of them over and helped them launch.

A good time was had by all concerned.

Remember , " Peace and Love " ?

OF ( old hippy )

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#182 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:23:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^yeah I like to just give people an experience as well..as long as they are open minded responciple people..some people just want to get fucked up and they want you to give them DMT so they can go do it at parties and be the cool guy with DMT..but those people are easy to ID and stand out..

I can usually tell when someone will be more open minded and appreciate what the experience is..those are the people I like to smoke my DMT with.

Long live the unwoke.

acolon_5
#183 Posted : 10/28/2009 2:09:42 PM

The Great Namah

OF, those values may be old, but they have not been lost to the new generations.

Sharing is still one of life's great joys.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

endlessness
#184 Posted : 10/28/2009 2:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, sharing the creams of life is great, and its specially nice when one sees that those partaking it are trully appreciating Smile

ismokecrystals
#185 Posted : 10/28/2009 2:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
yes, sharing the creams of life is great, and its specially nice when one sees that those partaking it are trully appreciating Smile

That is the bane of my existence. I LOVE sharing with people, I have NO problem smoking ALL my spice with someone who actually appreciates it. NONE of my friends appreciate the spice and as such I have a fuckton of white spice that will probably go bad before being used

OriginalFace
#186 Posted : 10/28/2009 3:30:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ismokecrystals wrote:
endlessness wrote:

That is the bane of my existence. I LOVE sharing with people, I have NO problem smoking ALL my spice with someone who actually appreciates it. NONE of my friends appreciate the spice and as such I have a fuckton of white spice that will probably go bad before being used

That's all right buddy, I'll be your friendLaughing But now we got a bigger problem, my stash is starting to grow as wellWink

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

magic clown
#187 Posted : 11/1/2009 7:19:52 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Hippy dippy political ethics as expressed by many on this thread seam to take no account of the fact that if you get caught producing and supplying a class A substance, there is a mandatory 12 year sentance. How is the trippy dippy hippy going to look after his favourite extactor, once that extractor is doing time for getting the hippy loaded. If the extractor is willing to take that risk, he is entirely entitled to get just reconpense for his efforts. If that transpires to be a large and profitable mark up on his prices, then so be it and good luck to them.

It is not the extractor or the dealer who is either the villain or at fualt here. They did not ask for or create the prohibitive laws. They are on our side doing what they can to operate in this toxic and evil enviroment. It is the people that create these laws, who are the villains.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

jamie
#188 Posted : 11/1/2009 8:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^ I agree to an extent..
I am not really against people who sell psychedelics becasue, honestly..I wouldnt have any caapi vine, chaliponga, mimosa or vilca seeds if it were not for people selling psychedelics..lots of people are 100% against buying and selling spice..but you still have to buy the mimosa anyway..not quite the same but I dont see people giving the bark away for free.

Nor would I have any mushrooms at the moment..and probabily never would have ever tried them.

people sell virola resin that contains DMT that is basically ready to use..I dont see much difference between that and selling DMT..other than one does it legally and the other does not..but with things like virola I know there is no chemical crap left over in it.

I dont like the magority of the dealers I meet though..and I have seen lots of spice for sale by people who can not even tell me how it was extracted for startersConfused

I hope that dealers are at least selective about who they sell DMT to though..stupid people getting ahold of the stuff is what can really hurt the community.

Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#189 Posted : 11/1/2009 8:33:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the only thing that really bothers me about it is when these things become more of a commodity..

Most people are too lazt to order bark and extract themselves so it keeps it amongst the core group of people who are involved in the process that is DMT...the people who want it easy all the time are the ones who dontunderstand what it means to some people and they usually ruin it for everyone else...

This is what is happening with salvia extracts.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#190 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:43:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

magic clown wrote:
Hippy dippy political ethics as expressed by many on this thread seam to take no account of the fact that if you get caught producing and supplying a class A substance, there is a mandatory 12 year sentance. How is the trippy dippy hippy going to look after his favourite extactor, once that extractor is doing time for getting the hippy loaded. If the extractor is willing to take that risk, he is entirely entitled to get just reconpense for his efforts. If that transpires to be a large and profitable mark up on his prices, then so be it and good luck to them.

-A budding capitalist! I get what you're saying, but if you want to play the economist, name one other drug sold on the street at a 650%+ markup. A markup that big is exploitation. DMT is so easy to make that the dealer himself can make it and sell it all by himself. With other drugs such as cocaine I imagine there is a long chain of groups of people each getting their cut, hence lots of smaller markups in the chain.
Anyone interested in accumulating capital has no business dealing drugs, because it's a false economy- your career will often be a very short one, and once you've been caught your career options will be severely limited. The government can seize your profits anyway, so selling it for higher profits doesn't necessarily give you a nestegg for during your jailtime.
Finally, the established markup for other drugs is I imagine far lower, so why is the risk for selling DMT judged to be worth more than other more vilified Class As such as heroin or crack? The markup should match that of other class As if you claim that the huge profit is payment for risk involved.
DMT is only sold for so much because it is so rare that people can be forced to pay through the nose for it. It's nothing to do with risk.

-Do these dealers tell people that they could actually make DMT themselves very cheaply? Keeping such empowering information to yourself is also exploitation. If people know this and still want to pay through the nose, then that's fine, but I'd be surprised if that happens much! No-one likes being ripped off. The guys I told about the Nexus weren't lazy. They were over the moon to be told they could make it cheaply and easily themselves.

-£6.50 for a 10 minute experience is what I call a rip-off, compared to the prices of other substances, even considering the nature of the DMT experience. If DMT were to have a street price, I would expect it to be at least half that amount, maybe even a quarter. A tab of acid only cost a few quid and lasted a whole day, last time I heard.

If a dealer was selling pure DMT at a 100% markup, I wouldn't be bothered. This is a reasonable markup. But 650% is just taking the piss. Especially when from what I've heard they're often performing sloppy extractions and thereby endangering people's health in the process.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

thepureskunk
#191 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
magic clown wrote:

-A budding capitalist! I get what you're saying, but if you want to play the economist, name one other drug sold on the street at a 650%+ markup. A markup that big is exploitation. DMT is so easy to make that the dealer himself can make it and sell it all by himself. With other drugs such as cocaine I imagine there is a long chain of groups of people each getting their cut, hence lots of smaller markups in the chain.

-Do these dealers tell people that they could actually make DMT themselves very cheaply? Keeping such empowering information to yourself is also exploitation. If people know this and still want to pay through the nose, then that's fine, but I'd be surprised if that happens much! No-one likes being ripped off. The guys I told about the Nexus weren't lazy. They were over the moon to be told they could make it cheaply and easily themselves.

-£6.50 for a 10 minute experience is what I call a rip-off, even considering the nature of the DMT experience. If DMT were to have a street price, I would expect it to be at least half that amount, maybe even a quarter. A tab of acid only cost a few quid and lasts a whole day!

If a dealer was selling it at a 100% markup, I wouldn't be bothered. This is a reasonable markup. But 650% is just taking the piss. Especially when from what I've heard they're often performing sloppy extractions and thereby endangering people's health in the process.

I think magic clown has a point also, even tho i would never sell any Spice that i have!

I would have never tried most of the stuff i have, if it wasn't for people who wanna sell for profit.

The high markup being mentioned is not really relevant. Its more to do with what people are prepared to pay... Look at weed. I grow maryjane indoors sometimes and outdoors every year(for my own personal use!). This year i had a outdoor plant give me 14oz. This plant was in the ground and needed minimal money to support it. That bud could have gone for 150 a oz...easily...whats the markup on that? Look at some of the really nice indoor orgainc weed. That can go for £220 an oz plus!!

I suppose it comes to the individuals ethics. Some people just don't give a fuck!

Peace
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

SnozzleBerry
#192 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:28:58 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Yes, markup matters. It's the same reason that cannabis growers forums always get incredibly angry when they hear that ganja is being sold for 50, 60, 75 an eighth for headies, or even $400/oz....it's ridiculous. You wanna talk about 650% markups???? I've got a female ganjes around here that'll be showing up in the entheogenic garden very soon. Including all of my hardware and permanent materials that I've had and will continue to use, she probably cost me around $400. I would not be surprised at all if she could net 600% profit, easy at $50/8th (in fact I'd be a little disappointed if that's all she produced).

However, to sell entails risk, always. Why not grow/extract your own for your own use? When you grow /extract for profit, you assume risk in a quest for profit, while you customers assume the burden of high price for convenience. Yea, you can extract your own spice, grow your own weed, even make your own cocaine, the issue is the time and effort involved. This is what deters many people from doing it themselves and leads them to turn to dealers. As this is the case, the question that arises is, should these people, who have determined that they do not have/do not wish to spend the time and effort working with these plants be allowed access to them? I see no reason why that answer should be yes when asked of the general public. I can accept that there are only so many areas of interest one can pursue, but if you're really that interested in entheogens, the call is unavoidable and you'll follow your heart, as I believe many people on here have.

There is a reason that shaman are a relatively tiny group of people in their individual societies and society at large. While I believe that these experiences should be open to everyone, it is your own personal journey that will lead you to them. While $$$ makes this possible to a certain extent and could even be lauded where it gives someone the kick in the pants to extract their own, on the whole it creates a perverse system around these very sacred plants. People being taking advantage of or juiced for their duckets because of their ignorance represents an information mismatch. I abhor economics and free-market logic, but even within a society that adheres to these "laws"Laughing Laughing Laughing it is inherently understood that there must be free-flow of information to have a free market. As such, these cries of "fair" price being whatever the uninitiated are willing to pay send shivers down my spine as they, along with healthcare reform and the general socioeconomic state of the world exemplify the dangers of a free-market society when it is dominated by minds that grasp only the most basic and fundamental theoretical principles with no regard for the specific theoretical details or real world implications. Mad
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

fourthripley
#193 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:57:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In a world in which such things were sold, a price matching that of an equivelent RC seems fair enough to me. Mark-up is irrelevant, how much do synthed materials cost the producer to make?
mistakes were made

ohayoco
#194 Posted : 11/2/2009 12:07:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
People being taking advantage of or juiced for their duckets because of their ignorance represents an information mismatch... it is inherently understood that there must be free-flow of information to have a free market. As such, these cries of "fair" price being whatever the uninitiated are willing to pay send shivers down my spine

Exactly! It annoys me to hear Magic Clown say that people buying DMT are just lazy so should be ripped off as some sort of punishment. When you don't have any knowledge of extracting, you don't even know it's possible to do yourself. You imagine drugs being produced by scientists in factories. You imagine unattainable supplies and unattainable knowledge to be a requirement. If it wasn't for chancing upon or being told about the DMT Nexus or the like, many people would never have realised that home extraction of DMT or any other entheogens were even possible. DMT dealers deliberately keep people in the dark by not empowering them with such knowledge, knowledge which could help them to learn and grow, just to protect their profits.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

ohayoco
#195 Posted : 11/2/2009 12:43:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile Smile Eclipse by The Beta Band

jamie
#196 Posted : 11/2/2009 1:48:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
People being taking advantage of or juiced for their duckets because of their ignorance represents an information mismatch... it is inherently understood that there must be free-flow of information to have a free market. As such, these cries of "fair" price being whatever the uninitiated are willing to pay send shivers down my spine

Exactly! It annoys me to hear Magic Clown say that people buying DMT are just lazy so should be ripped off as some sort of punishment. When you don't have any knowledge of extracting, you don't even know it's possible to do yourself. You imagine drugs being produced by scientists in factories. You imagine unattainable supplies and unattainable knowledge to be a requirement. If it wasn't for chancing upon or being told about the DMT Nexus or the like, many people would never have realised that home extraction of DMT or any other entheogens were even possible. DMT dealers deliberately keep people in the dark by not empowering them with such knowledge, knowledge which could help them to learn and grow, just to protect their profits.

yes I agree..I am always happy to do an extraction with someone so they can learn for themselves...but I have met people who wanted to buy it..and I said no and told them I would teach them how to extract it and they were too lazy..told me they would rather go find a dealer..

I can barely believe these people..they must be rich!
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#197 Posted : 11/2/2009 6:50:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I have met people who wanted to buy it..and I said no and told them I would teach them how to extract it and they were too lazy..told me they would rather go find a dealer..

I can barely believe these people..they must be rich!

Yeah I guess a dealer could be justified in naming their price with someone who admits they just can't be bothered to make it themselves. But that's exactly how a cop would behave too, so it wouldn't be safe. I've seen dealers get pounced on by undercover policemen before.

Touche Guevara
#198 Posted : 11/2/2009 6:57:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Selling drugs for profit is a terrible idea in general. However, if someone had taken the time to procure a bit of (whatever substance), and a friend wanted some, it would only be right for the friend to compensate the person for time, travel, risk, and other expenses. If the person spent 3 hours making it and used $20 worth of supplies, asking $40 would still be generous.

Jorkest
#199 Posted : 11/2/2009 7:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

no...i still dont think getting any MONEY for dmt is respectful to the drug...ask your friend to buy you dinner...or get you a small bag of weed if THEY want to compensate you...love for dmt..even though you spend time and money to make it..just feels absolutely WRONG to me..but thats my opinion on the matter
it's a sound

PerPLexED
#200 Posted : 11/2/2009 7:05:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Imagine going up to your SO and telling them they needed to pay you for every kiss, every hug, every tiny bit of love you gave to them. Do you think theyll be your SO anymore? probably not. You dont mix something sacred and money. You dont. Its why DMT doesn't have a street value. Its too sacred. You got 20 people. Lets say you all muster up $10, you can get enough money to get more than enough for everyone.
As said before
DMT requires you to do the running around and the work and taking risks and so on FOR A REASON.
You must respect it!
Its not some cheap thing you go buy in a store, its a sacred thing that needs love and devotion put into it. Also, if you DO find someone with it, they're going to tell you the same thing. So, if you're not gonna do the work, that's dmt telling you you don't deserve him.
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

«PREV89101112NEXT»