We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Does my cat know? Options

The Observer
#21 Posted : 7/3/2012 8:28:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I vote for "man's best friend", all the way...........................

ruff ruff..............

And yes, my dog seems to accompany me while dimensional traveling.............

He is extremely sensitized and seems to realize something extreme has occurred.......

Sorry, I know this is the CAT posting........
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention by using totally fictitious verbiage...........

The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

brokin
#22 Posted : 7/3/2012 9:48:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Parshvik Chintan wrote:

if i saw an animal(human or otherwise) on dmt, i am positive i would know it was tripping, and i can't sense adrenal surges in other animals..
just sayin..

VoidTraveler wrote:

It is quite possible that cats possess the knowledge of identifying when humans are tripping. Cats can trip on catnip and having had that experience it is possible they know how it affects humans?

But that is mere behavior observing, so in that sense they will obviously notice a change.As behavior change is how they communicate between themselves.

christian
#23 Posted : 7/3/2012 12:00:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cats are great actors, you see them on television all the time! Laughing
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Vodsel
#24 Posted : 7/3/2012 12:47:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

We have quite a few interesting episodes with our cat. He's an orange tabby, like others cats posted in the beginning of the thread. Since he had an adventurous life when he was little (many days missing on his own in the Ontario winter, hunting big rats and proudly bringing them home, and barely escaping death a few times) once he moved to Europe he definitely settled for a bourgeois life. That means he is calm, friendly and basically enjoying himself most of the time.

Mr. Cat, watching time go by.

That's why, knowing him, some episodes have been particularly interesting.

1.- The first time my wife tripped hard on mushrooms.
As soon as the strong effects kicked in, and as she swam in mushroom hyperspace while laying on the couch, Cat became super interested. He came close, pupils dilated, sniffing her cautiously, and stood by her side for most of the duration of the experience. Afterwards, he kept close to her, cuddling and purring softly. I ruled out plain concern for an apparent sickness, because I've seen him around whenever my wife or I have been sick (and I mean with physical symptoms comparable to a trip) and he was calm and basically not interested.

2.- One of my sclerotia experiences.
A moderate level 2-3 trip. Cat was following me around a looking at me. My sensation was that he was looking knowingly, but that of course might have been only my impression. What certainly happened was him staring at a clear spot in the bathroom wall, while I washed my face. He was seeing something there, guarding, fur slightly puffed for a long minute until he relaxed and kept following me once I went back to the bedroom. I've never seen him do anything like that.

3.- One salvia trip.
He was super affectionate in the aftermath with me. I don't remember if he behaved in a curious way while I was out, since I was pretty far away, and more than half an hour slipped by while I vibrated and slid inside of a strangely textured hollow tree.

Regarding DMT, I haven't noticed anything special so far in his behavior. It's true that I haven't been able to break through completely yet, so it's early to tell.

We have recently adopted a dog, and soon I'll have the chance to smoalk again in the setting I like. I'm curious to see what will happen with our pets once either of us completely falls through the rabbit hole...

anrchy
#25 Posted : 7/4/2012 2:32:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My gf and I have a cat and my friend who is also my roommate has a cat. I know for a fact that they both acted differently both times we've done mushrooms. My cat Toby was sitting quietly on the couch and my gf and I approached him. We were both grilling pretty strongly off 2 grams each. We sat there both of us petting out cat for a long time and trippin on how SUPER SOFT he felt. He just sat there and was acting so lovey and different. Usually he will get up and walk just out of arms reach after petting him for 10 seconds or so. But bit this time he was acting extremely calm and I could tell by the way he was lookin at us he knew something.

Later on I did the same thing with my friend and his cat and she was getting into it so much more than she usually does. She couldn't get enough. She was showing more love than usual and showing her love so strongly. Her name is lucky. She's usually pretty skiddish and like to hide hen there is a lot going on. But she stayed in the bed and would look at us in such a different way that usual. It was AMAzing
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

3rdeyeopen
#26 Posted : 7/4/2012 3:15:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am certain my cat Toby knows when I am tripping. We have had a couple of mushroom trips in the last few months. I came in from outside to sit down and as soon as Toby saw me he came up and climbed on my lap. That was the first unusual thing, as he normally does not do this.

He literally kept staring into my eyes which is also highly unusual. I tried to gently push him onto the couch next to me (I was worried I was petting him to hard being so messed up lol) and he immediately got back on my lap. He did this the entire night. Again - HIGHLY unusual.

Also, when we do DMT we go into our bedroom and close the door to keep all noises and light out. Everytime we do this Toby will lay by the door and be there when we emerge.

Just my two cents....Wink
PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

mew
#27 Posted : 7/4/2012 6:53:34 AM

huachumancer

my cat runs around and makes crazy noises and pounces at things i cant see and his eyes go wild, contracting and dialating madly, he seems to be very effected by my experiences. i can easily freak him out by starring at him and sending a vibe of intimidation mentally. currently hes laying next to me sleeping :3

anrchy
#28 Posted : 7/4/2012 7:42:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cats definitely have an awareness that is their own. My cat and I created a "scare" game. I don't know how it started but I know when he wants to play it and he knows when I do.

How we play the game is either he or I give eachother a certain look and then run off behind a corner or obstruction. Sometimes peaking out briefly to see what the other is doing but only for a second. Then the object of the game is to pop out when the other least expects it kind of jump at the other make a noise or a funny stance and run off.

He is pretty good at it. He can usually trick me pretty good. He will pop around te corner jumping kind at me, open eyes wide and run off. He actually does it good.

Kind of like when you scare a person, you pop around the corner in there face and go boo!

When I get him is totally like oh man he got me and then he will run off and try and do it to me. Sometimes well play this game for 20 minutes. He is so smart.

Astro_traveler
#29 Posted : 7/4/2012 10:20:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
Cats definitely have an awareness that is their own. My cat and I created a "scare" game. I don't know how it started but I know when he wants to play it and he knows when I do.

How we play the game is either he or I give eachother a certain look and then run off behind a corner or obstruction. Sometimes peaking out briefly to see what the other is doing but only for a second. Then the object of the game is to pop out when the other least expects it kind of jump at the other make a noise or a funny stance and run off.

He is pretty good at it. He can usually trick me pretty good. He will pop around te corner jumping kind at me, open eyes wide and run off. He actually does it good.

Kind of like when you scare a person, you pop around the corner in there face and go boo!

When I get him is totally like oh man he got me and then he will run off and try and do it to me. Sometimes well play this game for 20 minutes. He is so smart.

I'm not a cat guy personally but that's pretty awesome
Shadow wrote:
Be still now. I am with you, I am deep within you; You are at peace. You cannot be harmed; You will not suffer. Breathe deeply, Breathe in the healing love of the universe, And breathe out the sickness which has taken you. I am with you.

scudge
#30 Posted : 7/4/2012 11:10:51 AM

ab intra

thick-light wrote:
My cats ate all the almost all the leaves off my p. viridis plants and then they would swat flying interdemensional beings of some kind.

Training cats to become ghostbusters?

I love how animals portray and reflect their owners personality, almost from facial expressions alone match similarities.

I used to let my cat lick acid off of my tongue, which I should add she enjoyed very much.
Its in your head

Xaarov
#31 Posted : 7/4/2012 3:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone who has had a cat friend and paid attention to them has seen them looking at things that we humans are not able to perceive (most of the time). My former roomates Aleister and Rumi would often fixate their attention on seemingly empty space, and either hiss or scamper off as though they saw something terrifying coming. Who knows? Try asking your cat...
"This concludes our transmission to Oceania. However, listeners in East Asia may continue listening on the following short wave frequencies: 6110, 7230, 9565, 9760, 15160, and 15425 kilohertz."

brokin
#32 Posted : 7/4/2012 5:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The structure of a cats eye is different of that of a human, so that could be the explanation for any weird behavior.Although I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Maybe the fact that they can see during the night somehow affects them on daytime. Maybe some light or reflections, who knows.

As for resemblance with the owner, I agree...

Ryusaki
#33 Posted : 7/4/2012 5:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was laying on my back tripping on LSD, when my cat Isis climbed on my breast. She sat there for a while, like an egyptian statue staring in my eyes. She touched my cheek with her paw gently (she never ever touched my face before in that manner) and then the most astonishing thing happened. In a matter of seconds, very dynamic and fluent, she SHAPESHIFTED into every kind of feline possible. Surprised

First i had an black mini panther sitting on my breast, then an saber-toothed cat flashing his fangs, an roaring Lion and so on....
I had the distinct feeling that SHE had full control over the situation.
When i closed my eyes i saw an overly vivid, ultrafast and confusing presentation about feline history, including catgods, extraterrestrial cat-humans, and transdimensional cat-warriormonks.
I had the impression that our earthly feline race are like an bunch of boddisattvas. They could have evolved faster, but they decided to stay in their form, as if they are waiting for something.

When i opened my eyes again, my cat was translucence, radiating an golden aura of light, occult symbols circling around her head. It was as if every single hair of her fur was radiating one single laserbeam out of the top. The light was very bright and golden, but it had every color in it. Looking at her eyes was like staring into the sun. The intensity was unbearable. Shocked
"Now you know..." she declared telepathically.
"What are you?" i asked surprised.

Everything turned to "normal".

There was a lovely little purring cat sitting on my breast , staring at me with big eyes, tilting her head slightly to the right.
"Me? I am just a cat...."
"Now give me something to eat, i am hungry!"
She jumped off, heading for the kitchen, not even looking if i would follow.

LoneDruid
#34 Posted : 7/4/2012 8:09:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes! Same thing happened to me when I came back from my trip. My cat and dog both greeted me. I just felt more in tune with all living things.
I am a producer of electronic music. I am Setna. Check out my music! http://soundcloud.com/setna

anrchy
#35 Posted : 7/4/2012 8:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow ryu that's amazing!

scudge
#36 Posted : 7/4/2012 10:55:40 PM

ab intra

Looks as if you could use a bath Brokin!

Cats also can take pieces of your soul by sitting on your chest, according to some 80's horror flick, its true.

Its in your head

Parshvik Chintan
#37 Posted : 7/5/2012 8:36:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

scudge wrote:
Cats also can take pieces of your soul by sitting on your chest, according to some 80's horror flick, its true.

also computers can abduct you into cyberspace, and make you ally with programs to defeat the master control to come back to reality with a new-found knowledge and respect of the cyber-people/programs living in cyberspace.

also time traveling robots from the future disguised as austrian body builders.

also also this happened.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

astralspice
#38 Posted : 7/5/2012 1:58:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bashar (the being that Daryl Anka channels) says that cat's have the ability to see into multi dimentions, including conversing with the higher dimentions of yourself.
REALITY 5.0

murphythecat
#39 Posted : 7/6/2012 1:19:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just have to say that this thread made me laugh a good couple of times. How lovely is our pet. Like my name suggest, I love cats.

anyways.

Yes indeed, cat are sensible to our experiences.

The mother of my cats, that I had to kill because she was crazy (she attacked when you were just petting her). One time I was doing mushroom, the only time with here, she was freaking out. she was going up and down the hallways on the appartment, super nervous and all.

My last mushroom trip, my cat indeed look at me like they know that I see differently. First of all, I felt that they knew that I was looking at them in a different way, way more consderate and all. Its really fascinating.

Pretty much anytime I do shroom, I see in their manners, that they know that I'm more there for the trip. They seem to feel me more or something. its amazing imo.

“Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.”
― Bob Marley

scudge
#40 Posted : 7/6/2012 1:30:42 AM

ab intra

Its in your head

PREV123NEXT