We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
what type of shroom feels like LSD? Options

'Coatl
#21 Posted : 2/3/2009 5:32:27 AM

Teotzlcoatl

So what species of 'Shrooms are most LSD-like?

Which species are the most visual?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

memo
#22 Posted : 2/3/2009 6:38:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never done Liberty caps. I've done cubensis, Cyanescens, Azurescens and Stunzii (Blue Ringers). The Stunzii were too weak for me but all the rest I have gotten just as psychedelic from as I have from LSD. The Cubensis, Cyanscens and Azurescens all felt very similar, the only difference was the amount of mass that you needed for the same dose. Cubensis are big shrooms and Azurescens are big compared to Cyanescens but extremely potent (some claim that they are the most potent psylocybin mushrooms in the northern hemisphere). I've had intense colors off of all of them. One difference that I felt that happend with mushrooms that didn't happen with lsd was the the shrooms would sometimes (lie to me)cause delusional thinking (something was going on that really wasn't). The difference with lsd is the time it takes to come on also. I once did cubinsis mycelium that was on rye grain (once the shrooms pin on the mycelium the mycelium get psylocybin in it. I took two handfulls and when I was in the middle of eating one handful I was already starting to come on to it, colors were drizziling out of the sky. this suprised me since lsd took at least two hours to come on. Shrooms in general don't take very long to come on. I'm sure the liberty caps would be the same that you would just have to take enough to get the same dose of psylocybin. Actually for me they aren't so much like LSD except that they are a strong pyschedelic with brilliant colors, at least as good colors as lst, maybe some more intense
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

69ron
#23 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:30:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
So what species of 'Shrooms are most LSD-like?

Which species are the most visual?

SWIM used to be heavily into LSD. He used LSD hundreds of times. He was fascinated by it. It was easy to get pure stuff back in San Francisco in those times. But one day one of the main LSD chemists was arrested and that all changed and LSD literally disappeared overnight and was nearly impossible to get for many years. The only things you could get were RC’s and crap like DOM, DOI, etc, being sold as acid. After that he stopped buying it and started growing mushrooms.

The first mushrooms he grew was Psilocybe cubensis. He grew these by the thousands and had so many he didn’t know what to do with it all. After many years he was getting to be an expert on the subject. He had consumed them hundreds of times using many different methods.

After a while he started craving something a little different and started mushroom hunting in the local area. He found Psilocybe cyanescens and Psilocybe azurescens growing locally. He found them growing in massive numbers (patches in excess of 500!) in similar habitats. He collected spore prints and started growing them outdoors.

To make a long story short, SWIM is now extremely familiar with LSD, Psilocybe cubensis, Psilocybe cyanescens, and Psilocybe azurescens. During his early years he tripped once every 3-5 days regularly for many years. He’s probably taken all of them more than most people on this forum. For him all the different mushrooms had very different effects. He could tell them apart blind folded with no problem at all.

The most LSD-like was Psilocybe cyanescens with a euphoric stimulant effect. It was a real nice experience, nearly impossible to have a bad trip on. This was the most clear headed of all the mushrooms he tried.

Psilocybe cubensis was weaker, but sort of similar. It wasn’t as euphoric and was more likely to cause anxiety. It also felt more toxic to the body. It wasn’t as visual either. It had some good qualities but it’s hard to really put it into words.

The most potent and most visual by far was Psilocybe azurescens, being even more visual than DMT. It was also the most auditory mushroom. This mushroom was the only one that could cause bad trips for him. It had much more impact on your emotions. He had true visionary experiences with Psilocybe azurescens that were on par with those of ayahuasca. This mushroom felt more toxic than Psilocybe cyanescens and had a very distinct DMT feel to it absent in all other mushrooms. The emotional effects were very reminiscent of LSD, but the feeling tone of this mushroom was nothing like LSD.

SWIM prefers mushrooms over LSD any day. LSD is too harshly in for your face in a mental fashion. Sometimes LSD produces extreme mental effects and won’t let you relax your mind, it will slam your brain over and over with some stupid thought that’s something you don’t want to think about. For example, something like a song you heard on the radio might trigger a bad memory, and then wham, that memory is flooding your consciousness, and it can be really hard to get it out of your consciousness. After 10 minutes of your mind being flooded with the same unpleasant thoughts looping over and over and over, with everything reminding you of that thought again and again, it can get really irritating. That’s normally what leads to a bad trip. Because of the strong mental effects of LSD, he’s had more bad trips with LSD than any other substance.

When it comes to psychedelics, LSD is the grand daddy of bad trips. When a drip goes south, it can take lots of mental energy to struggle to get out of that bad state of mind. Mushrooms are not like that. They never get your brain in a loop, thinking the same stuff over and over with super intensity. That’s the one thing SWIM really hates about LSD. It’s the part of LSD’s effects that could literally cause someone to totally lose it. I do believe it could trigger mental illness. If a repressed memory is extremely painful and LSD brings it out and won’t let you stop thinking about it for many hours, it could really cause some serious psychological problems for people not capable of confronting such repressed memories. This is exactly why some people totally hate LSD and why LSD will never be a popular drug. This could very well have caused LSD to virtually disappear from the drug scene in the last few decades. With RC’s floating around that aren’t illegal and aren’t as mentally harsh as LSD, it’s no wonder most of the acid these days is not real LSD. It is not a rumor that real LSD is almost impossible to get these days. SWIM knows the difference. SWIM used to get real LSD from people who made it directly. He had connections in the past. There are a few places in the world where real LSD is still available (like San Francisco), but in most places its not real.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

lorax
#24 Posted : 2/3/2009 11:39:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mushrooms and lsd are totally different. also real LSD isn't speedy at all. There must have been speed on the trip if it was speedy. LSD and speed boost each other very much. Thats why they are often mixed. If the trip tastes like anything else than paper it will most likely not be LSD. LSD tastes like nothing but has a very weird feeling to it when it touches the tongue. You can kinda feel something working its way into your flesh. Real LSD is pretty transparent. You won't even notice the effects at first. Mushrooms have a bodyload which LSD doesn't have at all.

Freshly picked cyanescens are the bomb! They produce a heavy bodyload tho. I am often rendered unable to move. Even the bare thought of going to take a piss is like a huge quest.

I have found a way to get around the bodyload from cyanescens. Take 10 grams of them and 10 fresh lemons. Press the juice from the lemons, grind your shrooms to a fine powder, cover them with the lemon juice and stir every hour or so. Let this soak for about a day. If you wanna take em in the evening its enough time when you do it in the morning. Then dump the soaked shroom mush and lemon juice through a coffee filter. After it has all run through squeeze the rest of the juice out of the filter into another filter as usually fine powder comes through the filter when squeezing.

split the gathered juice in 10 portions and you will have 1 gram per portion. I usually make icecubes from the gathered juice. Usually the juice of one medium sized lemon is enough for one cube. Just pop some ice cubes in some juice or so and enjoy! It will taste like nothing but lemon. No chewing, no bodyload and it comes on REALLY fast. Good thing about this is that you have more control over the time period of the onset. I usually take around 3 grams of cyans for my standard dose. I like it to come on slowly. So i just take a whole liter of some drink I wanna have it with and pop 3 cubes in the bottle, wait for them to melt and drink the liter slowly over a period of 1 1/2 - 2 hours. It extends the whole experience plus it makes it fade over a very long time period. I usually trip about 10 hours when doing it like this. It also extends the peak of the experience and leaves you more time to think yourself across the universe and back.

peace
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

polytrip
#25 Posted : 2/3/2009 11:45:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have also done acid and shrooms hundred's of times. I find shrooms absolutely superiour to LSD. LSD indeed causes a weird state of mind wherein bad trips are more likely to occur then with shrooms. It's a sort of speedyness where your mind is racing very fast. Also, with LSD, at a certain moment there is a peak where it doesn't get any stronger or more intense, even if you double the dose. This is somewhere in between 800 and 1200 micrograms. With mushrooms you don't have this. The effects of a low dose are weaker then the effects of a low dose of acid, but with higher doses mushrooms surpass LSD in intensity.
I also find that there are differences between each type of shroom. The azurescens type, indeed is very much like DMT. Cyanescens more euphoric and feels lighter, easyer. There are types of shrooms that just make you feel very stoned, but wich totally lack colourfull visuals. This one type of shroom that reminded me of LSD was much more intense then LSD and much more colourfull, but in a very LSD type of way; It was euphoric, i had the typical 'stroboscope'feeling and there was that typical 'electrical gleam' like everything is polished or coated with a sort of 'glossy electricity'. People who've done acid will know what i mean. After the azurescens, this was the most pleasant type of mushroom i ever had and unfortunately i had it only once. I will see if i can find semilanceata somewhere to check if this was indeed the type of shroom i had then. They must grow in holland as well. I have not seen any company selling semilanceata spores, so i must realy try to find them in the wild.

endlessness
#26 Posted : 2/3/2009 1:59:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I have also done acid and shrooms hundred's of times. I find shrooms absolutely superiour to LSD. LSD indeed causes a weird state of mind wherein bad trips are more likely to occur then with shrooms. It's a sort of speedyness where your mind is racing very fast. Also, with LSD, at a certain moment there is a peak where it doesn't get any stronger or more intense, even if you double the dose. This is somewhere in between 800 and 1200 micrograms.

I absolutely disagree. This 1200mics dosage limit is a myth.

what does happen is if one takes a certain dosage, and then tries to 'boost' it up after a while, then the trip might not seem to increase much (tolerance builds up and goes away in a few days), but if one takes at once, say, 3000 mics or does a thumbprint, then I guarantee it will be WAY stronger than an 1200 mics trip.

I also think this story of 'bad trip' being easier with LSD is very subjective. SWIM cannot have a bad trip with LSD.. of course if he was arrested or tortured or something while tripping, it wouldnt be nice, but under any relatively normal circumstance SWIM cannot at all have a bad trip and knows others that also feel the same way. The only negative effect SWIM gets from LSD is being sort of tired/low-energy the next day.

Shrooms tend to show (at least for SWIM) you about yourself and your faults more than LSD, so shrooms can create a 'bad trip' more easily if one is not ready to see his own faults. Ayahuasca even more. But SWIM learned that the hardest trips are the most learning ones, he doesnt call them bad trips anymore.

also, what lorax said about LSD not having body load, I also disagree, it depends, I know for a fact that pure LSD can also cause muscle tensions and so on (which some people assume it must be anfetamine or strychnine or whatever other myth). It is quite common actually for people taking lsd to have muscle tensions, the famous 'there's an alien in my stomach' feeling and all hehe

SWIM has never heard of any true report showing such adulterants in blotters. The only real possible adulterants is the DOx, and even so, we just dont know how common it is. For example in boom festival in portugal, erowid crew performed tlc tests to determine what substance was in the drugs people were taking, and all the samples submited from random people as suspected lsd did indeed show lsd to be the only active substance (and this is in a festival, which one would expect a lot of fakes to be going around).

69ron
#27 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:02:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lorax wrote:
mushrooms and lsd are totally different. also real LSD isn't speedy at all. There must have been speed on the trip if it was speedy. LSD and speed boost each other very much. Thats why they are often mixed. If the trip tastes like anything else than paper it will most likely not be LSD. LSD tastes like nothing but has a very weird feeling to it when it touches the tongue. You can kinda feel something working its way into your flesh. Real LSD is pretty transparent. You won't even notice the effects at first. Mushrooms have a bodyload which LSD doesn't have at all.

I have to disagree there. LSD has a definite lysergic acid body load for SWIM. If it doesn't, it's probably not lysergic acid diethylamide. Even very clean LSD has a body load. You might not notice it but SWIM does. He notices it in his stomach, which feels tighter than normal, his throat feels puffy, his skin feels colder, is paler, and sweatier than normal. He notices definite lysergic acid style vasoconstriction from LSD. The body load is light and not as heavy as LSA, but it’s there and has been documented in various text books including some by Hoffman.

For SWIM the mushroom body load is almost not even detectable, but he does feel vasoconstriction from them. SWIM is much more likely to puke from LSD than mushroom because of the tightening effect it has on his stomach which mushrooms don’t have for him.

Again, everyone is different.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#28 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:26:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I also think this story of 'bad trip' being easier with LSD is very subjective. SWIM cannot have a bad trip with LSD.. of course if he was arrested or tortured or something while tripping, it wouldnt be nice, but under any relatively normal circumstance SWIM cannot at all have a bad trip and knows others that also feel the same way. The only negative effect SWIM gets from LSD is being sort of tired/low-energy the next day.

Shrooms tend to show (at least for SWIM) you about yourself and your faults more than LSD, so shrooms can create a 'bad trip' more easily if one is not ready to see his own faults. Ayahuasca even more. But SWIM learned that the hardest trips are the most learning ones, he doesnt call them bad trips anymore.

I’ve have to completely disagree. Mushrooms are known for not causing bad trips. That’s a fact. Do a survey and you’ll see, many more people have bad trips from LSD than mushrooms. Nothing is known for causing bad trips more than LSD is. SWIM has had more bad trips with LSD than any other drug. The only other drug capable of causing such bad trips is LSH (D-Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide which is LSD’s natural relative). However LSA never causes SWIM to have bad trips. It’s inherent in the molecular structure and is known common knowledge because it’s real. It has nothing to do with thinking it can cause a bad trip. The idea that LSD can cause bad trips was known AFTER it caused bad trips in people, not before.

endlessness wrote:
also, what lorax said about LSD not having body load, I also disagree, it depends, I know for a fact that pure LSD can also cause muscle tensions and so on (which some people assume it must be anfetamine or strychnine or whatever other myth). It is quite common actually for people taking lsd to have muscle tensions, the famous 'there's an alien in my stomach' feeling and all hehe

I agree there. Tension is definitely present. After all it is a lysergic acid type of alkaloid, and almost all of them produce similar bodily side effects, just to different degrees. Some people may not be sensitive enough to feel it, or they’ve just never had a large enough dose. Doses in excess of 1000 micrograms taken at once nearly always give SWIM lysergic acid style side effects, and sometimes make him vomit.

endlessness wrote:
SWIM has never heard of any true report showing such adulterants in blotters. The only real possible adulterants is the DOx, and even so, we just dont know how common it is. For example in boom festival in portugal, erowid crew performed tlc tests to determine what substance was in the drugs people were taking, and all the samples submited from random people as suspected lsd did indeed show lsd to be the only active substance (and this is in a festival, which one would expect a lot of fakes to be going around).

Microdots were tested and found to contain some unknown alkaloids other than LSD.

The FDA has records showing some sheets of acid contain things other than LSD.

Back when most of the acid was real, most of the “adulterants” in the LSD were just break down products of LSD.

The best way to tell if your acid is adulterated is to taste it. SWIM has had DOM, DOI, and a few others on blotter paper. You can taste them, they are bitter, whereas with LSD you might taste nothing at all or a sourness from the tartaric acid used if its in excess, but that’s about it. LSD will never taste bitter.

polytrip
#29 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:32:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, the feeling in the throat is something by wich you definately can tell tryptamine's apart from phenethylamine's. It's the first thing i notice, every time i take acid or shrooms and i can feel it seconds after ingesting the stuff. But if LSD makes you puke it must be polluted with lysergic acid or another by-product. Even people who get seasick easily can take the wildest rollercoaster rides without even a slight feeling of nausea when they're on LSD. And i have seen people taking quite large amounts of alcohol without getting sick, but that may have had something to do with their drinking habits.
Also, the increase in strength DOES decrease with every extra amount of LSD you take. I have once taken 8000 micrograms and it wasn't that much different from 1200.
I notice muscle tension, every time i take acid. It might be a result of psychological stress, caused by acid, but i don't think it is. I think acid realy causes muscle tensions. I found that the body load deminishes when you smoke MJ.

69ron
#30 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:38:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
But if LSD makes you puke it must be polluted with lysergic acid or another by-product.

No. Pure LSD made by Hoffman himself was tested and found to cause nausea and vomiting in some users if the dose was high enough. It’s caused by the tightening effect it has on the stomach. Nearly all lysergic acid compounds have that tightening effect on the stomach. LSD doesn’t have it as much, but it does have it. SWIM is sensitive to it. People will complain that their acid has "strychnine" in it when they experience it. But then others will try the exact same acid and think it’s the cleanest acid they ever had! Go figure. Of course strychnine on blotter is a myth. However, SWIM knows one guy who did take small amounts of strychnine with LSD and swears that the combination is fantastic. So, maybe there’s some truth to that myth, but I doubt it.

polytrip
#31 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:41:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Never think you cannot have a bad trip with acid. I once thought the same thing, because all the trips that i'd had where purely euphoric. But once a negative thought has entered your mind....
Your mind almost spins out of control sometimes. Mushrooms or DMT don't do that with me.

endlessness
#32 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:44:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

I’ve have to completely disagree. Mushrooms are known for not causing bad trips. That’s a fact. Do a survey and you’ll see, many more people have bad trips from LSD than mushrooms. Nothing is known for causing bad trips more than LSD is. SWIM has had more bad trips with LSD than any other drug. The only other drug capable of causing such bad trips is LSH (D-Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide which is LSD’s natural relative). However LSA never causes SWIM to have bad trips. It’s inherent in the molecular structure and is known common knowledge because it’s real. It has nothing to do with thinking it can cause a bad trip. The idea that LSD can cause bad trips was known AFTER it caused bad trips in people, not before.

I dont know where you get your idea that mushrooms are 'known' for not causing badtrips.. Its not a fact, im sorry, its a subjective opinion. First of all we have to define 'bad trip'. Second, even IF it was true that more people had bad trips with acid than with mushrooms, you're still not taking in account that many more people took acid than mushrooms, that many more people took acid without having any idea what it is as opposed to mushrooms that generally more interested people will take it, and you also dont take into account the fact that acid was always MUCH MORE used as a party drug than mushrooms, and we all know that party atmosphere makes it much more likely for negative experiences to happen.

Lastly, I know several people myself who had bad trips with mushroom and not with acid

I also know LSA does cause many bad trips to people including myself the first time I took it..

Bad trips depend on set and setting mostly.. saying that one particular psychedelic causes more or less bad trips is pure speculation and does not take into account the myriad of hidden variables that may be responsible for the distinct results in a possible survey

endlessness
#33 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

Microdots were tested and found to contain some unknown alkaloids other than LSD.

The FDA has records showing some sheets of acid contain things other than LSD.

Back when most of the acid was real, most of the “adulterants” in the LSD were just break down products of LSD.

The best way to tell if your acid is adulterated is to taste it. SWIM has had DOM, DOI, and a few others on blotter paper. You can taste them, they are bitter, whereas with LSD you might taste nothing at all or a sourness from the tartaric acid used if its in excess, but that’s about it. LSD will never taste bitter.

yes I know there are DOx sometimes sold in blotters or so on, but my point is that we just dont know how common it is, and people speculate way too much about it.

btw, the idea that there are breakdown products or precursors adulterating lsd is also a supposition. I mean, sure chemically it is logical that it wont be 100% pure, but the whole question is whether any of these products will be active in the minuscule amounts such as acid, and AFAIK nothing of those products is active in the amounts present in a dose.

69ron
#34 Posted : 2/3/2009 2:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enough talk. Time for action.

Please vote in this poll and we'll see what people really say. I trust most of the users on this forum to give accurate information. We have a very intelligent group of people here.

What psychedelic is most likely to cause bad trips?

I already voted so LSD is in the lead.

69ron
#35 Posted : 2/3/2009 3:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I added the sister poll for the psychedelic least likely to cause bad trips.

Please vote here:

What psychedelic is less likely to cause bad trips?

Again, I already voted to bufotenine is in the lead.

polytrip
#36 Posted : 2/3/2009 7:14:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
polytrip wrote:
But if LSD makes you puke it must be polluted with lysergic acid or another by-product.

No. Pure LSD made by Hoffman himself was tested and found to cause nausea and vomiting in some users if the dose was high enough. It’s caused by the tightening effect it has on the stomach. Nearly all lysergic acid compounds have that tightening effect on the stomach. LSD doesn’t have it as much, but it does have it. SWIM is sensitive to it. People will complain that their acid has "strychnine" in it when they experience it. But then others will try the exact same acid and think it’s the cleanest acid they ever had! Go figure. Of course strychnine on blotter is a myth. However, SWIM knows one guy who did take small amounts of strychnine with LSD and swears that the combination is fantastic. So, maybe there’s some truth to that myth, but I doubt it.

I once took the herbal medicine nux-vomica with acid. This herb contains small amounts of strychnine. I didn't realy notice anything unusual, but maybe the amounts where too small.
I believe that most of the LSD sold in western europe is genuine. Maybe sometimes it's another (pseudo-legal)lysergic like ALD-52, but that doesn't really count as fake acid, i would say.
I had bad acid only once, and the more i think of it, the more it seems to me that it must have been polluted with lysergic-acid or other by-products. It gave me blackouts, shortness of breath, sore muscles and little visuals. The blackouts scared me, though they where short, just seconds. The mental effects where close to those of LSA; everything felt very unreal sometimes.
But this was the only bad acid i have ever had.

'Coatl
#37 Posted : 2/3/2009 7:16:45 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Wait...Wait... so WHICH 'Shrooms feel like LSD-25?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

polytrip
#38 Posted : 2/3/2009 7:18:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It might be semilanceata.

#39 Posted : 2/4/2009 5:39:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not to hijack this thread, but was just curious if anybody has tried the Thailand Koh Samui strain?

SWIMS friend is currently fruiting (3) BRF cakes with the koh samui.

polytrip
#40 Posted : 2/4/2009 6:30:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Isn't that just a cubensis subtype as well?

PREV123NEXT