We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Light bulb vs weed sandwich Options

Doodazzle
#21 Posted : 6/15/2012 7:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can't afford the GVG: Put the spice atop some spent ashes, no need for ashes atop either, just hold the lighter a good distance and pull slow. Of course, chore boy works a bit better than this.

Sandwich: I'll only throw weed into the mix if I wish to be stoned but tripped out without breaking through....apparently some people breakthrough with this method?
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

spiceitup
#22 Posted : 6/15/2012 9:09:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bedazzle wrote:
If you can't afford the GVG: Put the spice atop some spent ashes, no need for ashes atop either, just hold the lighter a good distance and pull slow. Of course, chore boy works a bit better than this.

Sandwich: I'll only throw weed into the mix if I wish to be stoned but tripped out without breaking through....apparently some people breakthrough with this method?

I can pretty easily break though with the sandwich method as long as you keep the lighter away from the bowl and stop lighting once the herb lights. It may depend on how much herb you put on top as a buffer too. Any herb will work if you don't want the weed factor, but I usually just have weed. I've even used tobacco successfully, but this is more difficult due to the harshness of the hits.

Doodazzle
#23 Posted : 6/15/2012 10:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always been rather skeptical (perhaps even judgmental) of mixing weed into a breakthrough dmt experience. Then again, last week I vaped perhaps 15-25 mg's dmt atop just a bit of weed. Did not breakthrough, but close. Had a trippy few minutes, then a good 30 minutes of being stoned, but in a rather trippy and upbeat/energetic way.

I went outside got to work on some work type project, like 15 minutes after vaping...it seems maybe a sprinkle of dmt on my weed may just make for a good way to get a pleasant upbeat buzz during the day without getting lazy the way weed usually does to me.

That day I truly could say that "I stand happily corrected". Also, sorry for ever being judgmental towards how other people do things.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Supermassive
#24 Posted : 5/24/2014 5:40:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can I use straight spice in this?
Or sandwich method?
The all new Glossolalia pan dimensional spacecraft from the universal collective is capable of both faster than light and instantaneous intergalactic and trans dimensional travel. The hyper intelligent core is equipped with a telepathic host connection enabling remote thought control of all systems. Quantum Solid State technology provides a constant bubble of home universe physical laws no matter which reality you choose to travel in also providing an impervious shield that is as much at home parked in the heart of a star, piloted through a super massive singularity or quasar as parked on your lawn. Available now free of charge to all enlightened sentient life forms.
Application and enlightenedment assessments available at your nearest galactic core or via transcendental meditation, lucid dreaming or dimethyltryptamine induction.

Entheogenerator
#25 Posted : 5/25/2014 12:03:37 AM

Homo discens

Supermassive wrote:
Or sandwich method?

... In what?
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

MrDiMiTri
#26 Posted : 6/5/2014 12:49:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I too have tried a fair few methods over the last year or two but always return to my standard pipe with 4 or 5 screens a tiny layer of herb eg parsley or ash and 30mg of freebase on top. I use a torch lighter at a distance though I did use to use a standard lighter but that needs a bit of practice, take a nice steady toke and drawn in the heat, the dmt will melt/vaporise and eventually the herb will burn too. All done in one toke and a breakthrough is achieved every time.

Supermassive
#27 Posted : 6/5/2014 3:49:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
Supermassive wrote:
Or sandwich method?

... In what?

Sorry types that in wrong post.
I'm trying to find the post where the guy made the pipe from plumbing parts from harware shop?
The all new Glossolalia pan dimensional spacecraft from the universal collective is capable of both faster than light and instantaneous intergalactic and trans dimensional travel. The hyper intelligent core is equipped with a telepathic host connection enabling remote thought control of all systems. Quantum Solid State technology provides a constant bubble of home universe physical laws no matter which reality you choose to travel in also providing an impervious shield that is as much at home parked in the heart of a star, piloted through a super massive singularity or quasar as parked on your lawn. Available now free of charge to all enlightened sentient life forms.
Application and enlightenedment assessments available at your nearest galactic core or via transcendental meditation, lucid dreaming or dimethyltryptamine induction.

3rdI
#28 Posted : 6/5/2014 3:59:09 PM

veni, vidi, spici

The Key?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Shanghigher
#29 Posted : 6/5/2014 6:18:58 PM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.

Or you could use Shanghigher's patented waterfall of budget smoking joy!

Originally invented for casual weed smoking without tobacco or owning a decent bong, all this bad boy needs is:

- A large plastic bottle (wide neck so you don't melt any plastic [looking at you, 3rdI Pleased] - lucozade or large innocent juice bottles are a good bet)
- Foil.
- A pipe screen.
- A lighter.
- A pin/something small, sharp and pokey.

And we're all set!

What you are going to do is:

- Make a thumb sized rush and a small water flow hole towards the bottom of the bottle.
- Take one sheet of foil, and fit this so it sits inside the neck of the bottle.
- Poke some holes in the centre.
- Remove, and fit a second piece of the top of the bottle so it fits flat over the brim.
- Poke one small hole in this piece of foil, and remove.
- Weigh out spice, and place to one side.

Now, to use it, follow these steps:

- Place the two sheets of foil next to a sink.
- Holding the rush and the flow hole with your off-hand, fill the bottle up to just below the neck with water.
- Place the bottom sheet of foil in place, making sure it is airtight.
- Put your spice on the screen.
- Put the top layer of foil on - also airtight.
- Place a light near the hole at the top.
- Gently release pressure on the small flow hole so water starts coming out and sucking hot air from the flame through the top hole.
- When you get smoke, feel free to accelerate a little or continue brewing up slowly.
- Once the water is all out, you should have a bottle full of goodness.
- Tip remaining water (should only be a dribble) out the holes at the bottom, and remove foil at the top. Cover all holes.
- Go to somewhere comfortable.
- Hit it in one.
- Hold it in.
- Keep holding it in.
- Keep that stuff in there, dude... oh wait a second, is it all getting a little funky in here?
- Yeah, pretty sure it is.
- OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEAAAAAAHHH!!
- Thumbs up

This has worked for me twice with DMT, and countless times with weed (without top layer of foil for weed). Works in a pinch when you haven't got any decent materials to hand!

Here's a nice pic I drew earlier:
Shanghigher attached the following image(s):
waterfall bong.png (22kb) downloaded 69 time(s).
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!โ€
โ€• Hunter S. Thompson

Japansage
#30 Posted : 6/6/2014 12:17:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good work getting the paint file a second outing shanghigher!

I personally use a smallish (30/40cm?) glass bong with water. sandwiched in between ash, its worked 2 out of 3 times. reckon with my technique getting better it should be fine every time. wouldnt ever want to do a weed sandwich, well because, im not trying to smoke weed. i dont even really like to have joints before taking dmt.

Shanghigher
#31 Posted : 6/6/2014 9:13:10 AM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.

Well, you've gotta get legs out of these things, JS Very happy
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!โ€
โ€• Hunter S. Thompson

PREV12