We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Psychedemia: A Psychedelic Conference in Pennsylvania, September 2012 Options

mew
#21 Posted : 7/13/2012 5:14:07 AM

huachumancer

how about using your avatar as a symbol on a shirt

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mew
#22 Posted : 7/13/2012 5:16:30 AM

huachumancer

or...

get this bandana and wear it around your neck or on your head

aztec design

Pup Tentacle
#23 Posted : 7/14/2012 1:55:19 PM

lettuce

Tix purchased! I'm very excited to go!
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

dankoni
#24 Posted : 7/17/2012 11:48:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wife and I might be going. Our buddy from the DTFH forums, Daniel Sitaram Das Shankin, was talking about it at Duncan's recent show in Philly. Sounds really cool!

AluminumFoilRobots
#25 Posted : 7/18/2012 6:17:29 PM

gufyg

DAMN! Too bad I just went to a political conference in philly last month and am now going to be on the opposite side of the continent... oh well!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

Kookaburra
#26 Posted : 7/18/2012 6:38:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is from the Psychedemia facebook page, www.facebook.com/psychedemia

Quote:
Psychedemia early-bird tickets have been extended through Friday. Get 'em while they're hot, and help manifest this important convergence. As a heads up, tickets are likely to sell out due to venue constraints. Hope to see you. ♥ http://psychedemia.org/register/

"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

SnozzleBerry
#27 Posted : 7/19/2012 9:29:12 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Look's like we were given a rather prominent spot on their homepage Big grin

(scroll to the bottom)

Love
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

parallelwhispers
#28 Posted : 7/20/2012 8:32:08 AM

Deceased

I'm going if my schedule allows for it. I had no idea so many nexus members were located in PA.
Death is an awakening. . . One day it will come.
But you'll search the skies with your eyes in frantic wonder.
You will come to realize the lies you've told yourself for so long to survive.
"We fear something that does not exist."
Not only does death not exist, we ourselves do not exist.

A Verb
#29 Posted : 7/20/2012 4:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeaa. I'll be attendingBig grin

"I live on Earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing — a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." Buckminster Fuller

sitar
#30 Posted : 7/21/2012 3:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm new to this forum, you guys came up on a google alert set up for psychedemia.
So i figured I'd pop in, and say yo.
I'm glad you're all excited about it, we are too.

I'll be there, a tall hairy guy, looking worried that everything is going to go as planned.
If you see me, you can come up to me and tell me you're from the future, and that all is well, and i can chill out.
or something like that.

I'm biased, but I'm a big fan of the conference blotter

and the podcasts

SecondSelf
#31 Posted : 7/22/2012 2:30:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This looks wonderful. It's a shame it's so far away from me (being from the UK and all). Anyone heard of the ARC (Alternative Research Convention)? That seems quite promising also. Smile

Pup Tentacle
#32 Posted : 7/22/2012 3:37:11 PM

lettuce

sitar wrote:
I'm new to this forum, you guys came up on a google alert set up for psychedemia.
So i figured I'd pop in, and say yo.
I'm glad you're all excited about it, we are too.

I'll be there, a tall hairy guy, looking worried that everything is going to go as planned.
If you see me, you can come up to me and tell me you're from the future, and that all is well, and i can chill out.
or something like that.

I'm biased, but I'm a big fan of the conference blotter

and the podcasts

Welcome! You do the Psychedemia podcasts right? I definitely enjoy them and really look forward to the conference.

Blessings
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Pup Tentacle
#33 Posted : 7/24/2012 5:33:23 PM

lettuce

Was there any conclusion about a "high sign"? Does it even matter considering this forum is public and undoubtedly monitored by LE? Aside from avoiding using actual names, probably anything would do right? I'd love to meet some fellow Nexians that are going.
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

SnozzleBerry
#34 Posted : 7/24/2012 6:11:41 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Someone said something about a Nexus exhibit being at the conference? I think? Perhaps if such a thing exists, it would be a good place for a meet-up(s)?

You could also just affix an n,n- before your name on your nametag Razz
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Pup Tentacle
#35 Posted : 7/24/2012 10:34:10 PM

lettuce

SnozzleBerry wrote:

You could also just affix an n,n- before your name on your nametag Razz

Love it... sounds like a plan.

Who would be tending the Nexus exhibit?
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

CatholicPsychonaut
#36 Posted : 8/11/2012 1:01:00 PM

"Nature loves courage"

Got my train tickets in the mail yesterday and my hotel reservation is set!
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

CatholicPsychonaut
#37 Posted : 8/11/2012 1:04:14 PM

"Nature loves courage"

mew wrote:
how about using your avatar as a symbol on a shirt

I like this idea, Mew. I did try ordering a tee of my avatar, but it's only a 150k file. Tried to contact the website I found it on, but got no reply
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

Pup Tentacle
#38 Posted : 8/11/2012 1:18:09 PM

lettuce

Booking a hotel this weekend, pretty psyched for this.
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

SnozzleBerry
#39 Posted : 8/11/2012 2:50:45 PM

omnia sunt communia!

For those who are not aware, they have a limited number of discounted rooms at The Club Quarters in Center City. Personally, this is well out of my budget range, but for people who have a little moar walking around money, single rooms are reduced from ~$200+/night to ~$100 and doubles are ~$115/night. Thought I'd share in case it helped anyone. As of a few days ago, it seemed that they still had rooms.

Afaik, moar info on the Nexus exhibit should be forthcoming.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

MySmelf
#40 Posted : 8/11/2012 9:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How did I miss this thread?

I'm not too far from Philly. I'll look into this and see if I can make it.

Hopefully I'll see you all there!
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

PREV123NEXT