We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Aya with Ay and I Options

hydrocarbon
#21 Posted : 6/28/2012 12:14:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wowsa, I am going to have to agree with the rest and mark awesome for this one. I awoke this morning with the urge to write after several years of stagnation.

Your words have inspired me to place my thoughts on paper.
Hydrocarbon is indeed a real person existing in real time. However, Hydrocarbon is actually a proxy for another individual, Nemano, that lives outside the realm of current Terran laws and regulations. All posts made by Hydrocarbon in which "I", "me", and other references to himself are the voice of Nemano speaking digitally through Hydrocarbon. Any illicit, immoral, or otherwise questionable behavior that Hydrocarbon appears to be admitting to are actually the actions of Nemano.

Occasionally, Hydrocarbon has been known to inject his twisted sense of humor into Nemano's words, but anything stated that was particularly witty or insightful was most likely not the result of Hydrocarbon's intellect.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#22 Posted : 6/28/2012 1:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
That was a hypnotic read, Jbark Smile Thanks for yet another poetically written and articulate account of the profound.

Writing a book connecting all your experiences is a great idea by the way.

Thank you once again DoingKermit. I am encouraged by all this feedback, but it will still take me quite some time before any book is completed - I have just finished another book (a compendium of adages and aphorisms) and I am hoping to publish sometime soon. I have another novel 40 pages in, with my fingers crossed that it has enough momentum to get me to the end! All this and the topsy-turvyness of my life (living in three places out of a suitcase, looking to sell then buy a new place, working 60+ hrs a week, a quasi-relationship in a not-so-distant city, and not least, looking after my 3 yr old son!), means that most creative projects are on the backburner for the moment.

And hydrocarbon - thank you so much as well. Nothing like inspiring someone else to write! Thank you for reading it through. It's little things like this that put a smile on my face in the morning and help keep it there 'til day's end!

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

antrocles
#23 Posted : 6/29/2012 5:47:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brother- that was beautiful. thank you.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

jbark
#24 Posted : 7/6/2012 1:13:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My pleasure Antrocles - thanks for reading it!

cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

hixidom
#25 Posted : 7/14/2012 2:27:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What a wonderful account of a wonderful experience. Your writing is incredible! I feel like I have so many questions about your writing style and how you came to think to write certain things in certain ways. It's amazing how clearly and poetically you recalled that experience. It's so hard to adequately describe psychedelic experience, but I do believe that was one of the truest and clearest descriptions I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm glad that you had such a healing experience at a time when it seemed to be needed most, and I'm glad this was stickied (thanks to whomever did that).
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

jbark
#26 Posted : 11/28/2013 6:26:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hixidom wrote:
What a wonderful account of a wonderful experience. Your writing is incredible! I feel like I have so many questions about your writing style and how you came to think to write certain things in certain ways. It's amazing how clearly and poetically you recalled that experience. It's so hard to adequately describe psychedelic experience, but I do believe that was one of the truest and clearest descriptions I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm glad that you had such a healing experience at a time when it seemed to be needed most, and I'm glad this was stickied (thanks to whomever did that).

I was just going through my old trip reports (cutting and pasting them all with a view to one day making them a coherent whole), and i came across your post that I somehow missed.

Thanks so much for reading it and enjoying it! If you have an questions, ask away and I will endeavour to do them justice with my response. I always enjoy your insightful and rational posts, so I would love to get your further impressions of this little piece in the form of questions.

This was likely the most beautiful (and relieving) of all my psychedelic experiences. Smile

Cheers,

JBArk

soulfood
#27 Posted : 11/29/2013 2:35:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Such a warm and honest report. Hadn't read anything like it in a while... ever or so...

The best thing about it is that if it was posted anonymously, we'd still have you figured. Alternative lifestyle, like style. Reading you is often like my inner voice is a child in a sled down a hill. Seeing it wrapped up in such a beautiful way by a beautiful mind well...

Gee thanks Smile

then on the flipside I'm a little jealous Razz

Edit: Then I realised this has been here for some time and I'm feeling way out of touch!

Elpo
#28 Posted : 11/29/2013 11:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report jbark! I am glad the thread has been picked up again giving me the chance to read it. Having had my first ayahuasca experience a few weeks back I can connect to some parts you have described.

Thanks
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

jbark
#29 Posted : 11/30/2013 1:54:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Such a warm and honest report. Hadn't read anything like it in a while... ever or so...

The best thing about it is that if it was posted anonymously, we'd still have you figured. Alternative lifestyle, like style. Reading you is often like my inner voice is a child in a sled down a hill. Seeing it wrapped up in such a beautiful way by a beautiful mind well...

Gee thanks Smile

then on the flipside I'm a little jealous Razz

Edit: Then I realised this has been here for some time and I'm feeling way out of touch!

Thanks as always, soulfood. You'd still have had me figured, huh? I am going to have to write own anonymously in Joe Rogan style just to see if I can pull the wool over your eyes. Pleased

And jealous? Just pay the ticket, take the ride, then deal with the sales pitch the next morning!! And yeah, I posted it awhile ago (over a year!) but didn't really have much to follow up on it, succumbing to an unanticipated total and profound breakdown a couple of months afterward, and not really emerging for about 8 months... ( I am writing a sort of trip report about that as well, to be posted soonish).

more to follow...

JBArk

soulfood
#30 Posted : 11/30/2013 2:25:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

jbark wrote:
You'd still have had me figured, huh? I am going to have to write own anonymously in Joe Rogan style just to see if I can pull the wool over your eyes. Pleased

Cheers for the heads up!

jbark
#31 Posted : 12/1/2013 2:23:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elpo wrote:
Great report jbark! I am glad the thread has been picked up again giving me the chance to read it. Having had my first ayahuasca experience a few weeks back I can connect to some parts you have described.

Thanks

Thank you for reading it Elpo. Have you written a report about your ayahuasca experience?

JBArk

PREV12