We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Once in 26,000 year alignment. Get on it. Options

Eliyahu
#21 Posted : 5/19/2012 1:18:45 AM
סנדלפון

A little psychedelic birdie told me today that this event------

is the REAL Stargate.

hmmmmm...

looking forward to it...hope there won't be any B list actors there..

unless they are on DMT of course ..

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olio
#22 Posted : 5/19/2012 2:45:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

A little psychedelic birdie told me today that this event------

is the REAL Stargate.

hmmmmm...

looking forward to it...hope there won't be any B list actors there..

unless they are on DMT of course ..

No such thing as B list actors in this divine play bro. The joker's laughin'
It was the fabled year 2012. Within the seemingly doomed and feeble slave-species of homo-sapien sapien a minute percentage began experimenting with various forms of psycho-active plant allies and thought manifestation techniques. Unbeknownst to them, this would be the birthing of a new sub-species, the highest form of Life in the universe. With the assistance of these timeless plant teachers a new race was born, a race without boundaries, physical or mental, a race without judgement or violence. Divinity had descended upon the inconspicuous planet of Earth and cosmic-man was born.

Parshvik Chintan
#23 Posted : 5/19/2012 6:03:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olio wrote:
No such thing as B list actors in this divine play bro. The joker's laughin'

but i thought heath ledger died
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

olio
#24 Posted : 5/19/2012 6:05:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

An apocalyptic message with a sliver of hope to set the mood:
It was the fabled year 2012. Within the seemingly doomed and feeble slave-species of homo-sapien sapien a minute percentage began experimenting with various forms of psycho-active plant allies and thought manifestation techniques. Unbeknownst to them, this would be the birthing of a new sub-species, the highest form of Life in the universe. With the assistance of these timeless plant teachers a new race was born, a race without boundaries, physical or mental, a race without judgement or violence. Divinity had descended upon the inconspicuous planet of Earth and cosmic-man was born.

mew
#25 Posted : 5/19/2012 12:56:12 PM

huachumancer

the best time to drink aya is before, during, and after. that way you cant miss

HYPERSPACIALFACEGOESHERE

peace

olio
#26 Posted : 5/20/2012 4:17:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I could never dismiss advice from the 151st. Sounds like a plan.

D.REYx420
#27 Posted : 5/20/2012 4:49:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll be outside for this. I don't have any plant teachers to aid me but I will be outside looking up. When do you know it is supposed to happen I'm in Michigan in the USA.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

olio
#28 Posted : 5/20/2012 5:43:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

D.REYx420 wrote:
I'll be outside for this. I don't have any plant teachers to aid me but I will be outside looking up. When do you know it is supposed to happen I'm in Michigan in the USA.

The link I read said 5:42pm PST but I've also heard 4:47pm so sometime between then probably, then just make the timezone difference. Not sure if you can see it from michigan though.

antrocles
#29 Posted : 5/20/2012 7:47:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i will be fasting all day then rolling out to sit on the beach, facing magestic mother ocean with the eclipsed sun directly over the horizon. GVG in hand, love and gratitude in heart.

i am open for anything... Smile

5:42 is an 11. i'm all about the 11s.... AND i'm 42... bring it on. Pleased

L&G!!

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

tele
#30 Posted : 5/20/2012 1:07:30 PM
Explorer

I feel this is going to be interesting SHE, please report back from your experiences if you have the time...

BTW here's some timing details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/..._eclipse_of_May_20,_2012

These youtube videos connect the date to couple cool crop circles:

http://mayanprophecy2012...-earth-sun-pleiades.html

purple_dye
#31 Posted : 5/20/2012 11:56:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im in for SHE.

...BTW all take pictures!

post here and Smile
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

jamie
#32 Posted : 5/21/2012 1:08:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well, I already smoked DMT 4 times earlier today..but I just drank a little bit of black alicia ayahuasca and have a bowl of DMT packed.
Long live the unwoke.

Dante
#33 Posted : 5/21/2012 1:25:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For the people on the other side of the planet...
http://events.slooh.com/

SHE wise, Ill just have a short meditation and go to sleep cause I have to wake up early for work Crying or very sad
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Parshvik Chintan
#34 Posted : 5/21/2012 1:45:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
well, I already smoked DMT 4 times earlier today..but I just drank a little bit of black alicia ayahuasca and have a bowl of DMT packed.

nice! i can't wait to try some alicia.

i got my jurema CWE sitting in my fridge, some extracted rue alkaloids (for sublingual and also adding to a smoking blend) just finishing evapping, and my caapi just finished brewing... tonight will be a good night i think Big grin
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

jamie
#35 Posted : 5/21/2012 2:22:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

So I drank that little dose of alicia vine, then took a little microdose of a rue/white vine and mimosa brew and then sublingual harmine/harmaline..then took a big hit of changa 10 minutes before the eclipse and then another one right durring the eclipse..

At the time of that eclipse I was shot deep into an ayahuasca space..I fell back flat on my back wondering where the visions were, until I realized they were replacing everything..I dont remember the visions starting they just were everywhere and I flew off into some neon web of sacred geometry in constant flux syncronized with the tonal sounds of my monkey body.

I was also surrounded by chunks of crystals I have.

..so that felt nice.
Long live the unwoke.

olio
#36 Posted : 5/21/2012 3:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My Ayahuasca brew was bunk... Not sure what I did wrong here. Maybe someone can help me. I bought 150g of b. caapi and 100g of chacruna. Soaked the caapi for about 30 hours in spring water and a bit of vinegar. Then brewed the caapi and chacruna in one pot 3x 3 hours, never reaching a full boil, just slight bubbling and steaming. Cooked it down to a very dark thick brew. Drank 1/3 of it at 4pm, thought I would be purging by 4:30, nothing after an hour so I drank another 1/3, still nothing. Meditated for a while, good meditation, definitely felt slightly different but nothing powerful. So at 6:15 drank the last 1/3, burped some and had a bit of diarrhea... Now I feel totally sober.

Oh well! I don't regret spending the money, I believe all moments and experiences are perfectly in place and interwoven into the grand design so this is just part of that.

Peace brothers, I hope your experiences were more profound than mine haha.

It's also been a rainy and overcast day here in vancouver so I didn't even get to see the eclipse haha. How was it in White Rock jamie?

jamie
#37 Posted : 5/21/2012 4:25:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it is raining here and from what I can see when I look out to the left, it is raining just down the highway in white rock as well. The hot spell is over, the plants seem to need the rain.

I boil the hell out of my brews..even then though with what you did 150g should give you *something*...you did not even feel sedated?

I somtimes brew for like 8 hours and I boil my washes heavily at times..boiling it is going to work better than just slightly simmering. I just make sure to be there to stir it when I boil it like that, and I simmer it when the liquid content gets lower while reducing it..

Could be real weak vine as well..the vine I got from that vendor was decent though. I never had chacruna from them but they had good chaliponga.

Honestly the best way to work with ayahuasca I think is to get a bunch of the stuff and brew many doses and work with it over a period of time. The same dose of 2 different days can have very different results.
Long live the unwoke.

a1pha
#38 Posted : 5/21/2012 4:31:23 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Photo: DB
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

idtravlr
#39 Posted : 5/21/2012 4:51:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing shot a1pha! It certainly beats the cloudy overcast view of the eclipse that I had!

So, does anyone have a decent link to info on this galactic alignment? The only links I can find are UFO and conspiracy type sites. I checked NASA and the NAA and found nothing about it.

I am getting ready to enjoy some cactus juice btw! Big grin

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

a1pha
#40 Posted : 5/21/2012 5:00:58 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

idtravlr wrote:
So, does anyone have a decent link to info on this galactic alignment? The only links I can find are UFO and conspiracy type sites. I checked NASA and the NAA and found nothing about it.

Only this visual: http://upload.wikimedia....ns/2/28/SE2012May20A.gif

Everything else is up to interpretation. For me, however, this has been one wild / crazy / stressful / amazing / transformative week. Almost thought I'd explode but my dear friend came over to enjoy the eclipse and all feels right again.

Chat, though, is wild this evening! Madness......
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

PREV123NEXT