We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Much Love to All - I Must Face Hell Options

Bill Cipher
#21 Posted : 5/1/2012 7:38:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish you all the best. Those lessons of surrender are applicable here. This is when they really count.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sally
#22 Posted : 5/1/2012 7:45:25 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Pandora, I am so very sorry to hear of this news. My thoughts are with both you and Nemo during this time. You are a strong woman, you have pulled through the difficult times before and I am sure you can find that strength within you to pull through once more. Remind yourself of the good things in your life and arrange a nice outing or holiday for when you have fully recovered, positive thoughts help healing.

We are here for you and always will be Pandora. Through the good and the bad.

Take care & much love,
Sally xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Sky Motion
#23 Posted : 5/1/2012 9:34:19 PM

<3

Sending my love and prayers your way, Pandora.

christian
#24 Posted : 5/1/2012 10:34:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora, i wish you good vibes and healing, and i'm sure that you're in good hands. Whatever is, is..and i'm sure you'll be fine.

Take care, Chris.Smile
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

RaveN-ous
#25 Posted : 5/2/2012 4:52:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ms. Pandora...

"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
~ Albert Camus

I firmly believe that it is during the trying times that we find our true strength.
Wishing you many pain-free days ahead...

And remember....in order to get through Hell, you've got to keep going :-)

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. - Bill Watterson

wrists
#26 Posted : 5/2/2012 5:48:38 AM

@jmk_glass

get well Pandora,

we are not familiar with each other but as a fellow human I am concerned for your well being.
I hope all procedures go fine and you have a speedy recovery

take care
wrists
I am the calm center at the eye of the storm

universecannon
#27 Posted : 5/2/2012 6:39:23 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

dam..sorry to hear this pando. You have a hearty and courageous soul to push you through this, remember

Much love to you!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

blueskiesbri
#28 Posted : 5/2/2012 8:16:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora,

I don't know you at all, but I have read many of your posts, and you are a wonderful person. Think positive thoughts, as I am for you during this time. I love how positive this forum is, and you should definitely draw from that too! Get well quickly!!!!

nen888
#29 Posted : 5/2/2012 12:12:31 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..Pandora, lots and lots of love..

thanks for your being here, and for making me feel welcome..
wishing you to feel better soon..be easy on yourself...

DeMenTed
#30 Posted : 5/2/2012 4:16:09 PM

Barry

Hope you have a speedy recovery! Thinking of you x

Hichi
#31 Posted : 5/2/2012 8:17:33 PM

Spice up your life

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

Get well soon, Pandora! Pleased
Is it not amazing that the atoms of your being are flashing in and out of existence? Makes you wonder where we really are...

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Pandora
#32 Posted : 5/2/2012 11:39:13 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Thank you everyone. There's some rock-solid advice. RaveN-ous in particular - that hit home man. Thank YOU. There has been minor and partial resolution. I'm stable. And less scared. I think I can face what I will need to face in the future with a bit more grace and less terror. We shall see.

My situation is not resolved. I'm in purgatory, knowing that the County Hospital has an open door and bed waiting for me in the indeterminate future. Sad. Non-malignant but non-benign = continues growing but does not metastasize. Duality ftw! I'm constantly between horrible anger/sadness and bliss/delight/deep gratefulness. LOL

Oh and continuing to go against doc's orders FTW. Not only have I not been gunshot yet, the wet cough is gone. I eliminated the drugs that made me feel better as my research indicated they were aimed at managing pain rather than helping the physical problem. It turns out that they reduced motility of my gut. Made me feel a lot better but nothing happened. Physically and mentally. I turned into a blob. Conclusion = I need pain to keep me moving and motivated, at least a low to midgrade level. Managing it completely is not the answer as it shuts me down in every possible way. At least I'm now getting some things done.

I feel somewhere between Little Red Riding Hood (danger level) and Kane in Alien right during the community meal but before the height of the pain crisis (sensations) - though I will face an easier resolution than either of these fictional characters.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

mew
#33 Posted : 5/3/2012 12:04:20 AM

huachumancer

pandy pandy pandy,
my heart goes out to you, in a mescaline chariot comprised of love, please tune into the frequency of compassion we are all trying to convey, much love.
please let us know what and if anything happens...

maybe its time to pilgrimage to peru and go deep jungle aya dieting?
but i have limited knowlegde of your situation, i hope you find the path that you are comfortable with, whatever it may be. no matter what i hold you as a sage in my book, you are special, and i say that sincerely.

with the love entheogenics,
be well

mew
#34 Posted : 5/3/2012 12:16:09 AM

huachumancer

“Accept - then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.”
― Eckhart Tolle

billydgator
#35 Posted : 5/3/2012 1:47:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck Pandora!

bodhi
#36 Posted : 5/3/2012 5:37:56 AM

it's just a dream

My aunt, who is quite elderly, and has had surgeries in the past to remove part of her stomach due to cancer; had recently developed an obstruction that hospitalized her.

She could not keep any food down; and was deemed too old for an operation. Prognosis was very poor.

Rather than watch her waste away, we gave her coconut oil to keep her strength up. It's solid at room temperature but liquid at 76 degrees F.

I can't be sure it was the coconut oil, but the obstruction cleared in a few days.

Worth a look.

All the best Pandora.

Pandora
#37 Posted : 5/3/2012 6:15:46 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I have been receiving a HUGE amount of well wishes and concerns, from docs, to changed behavior of my cats - one that never ever did anything like this before INSISTIING on these sessions where she voluntarily lays against my worst spot and purrs for 5-30 mins. She decides how long. One time she kneaded it ever so lightly for 10. I mean WTF. Right. Then the night/morning I had the partial resolution - enough to delay the inevitable I hear Pharmer and Jungleheart are sending out some sort of huge healing intention my way and everyone has basically expressed the same. Clearly it's not hurting. Today was better than yesterday.

Regarding coconut oil, wow, amazing story but my problem is not an internal blockage. It is external stuff pressing or tying things off. These growths are outside the intestine and though non-malignant, they are non-benign and continuing to do what they think they should. Too bad it wasn't just a bad food or binge choice (not me anyway) and thank goodness it's not cancer.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jamie
#38 Posted : 5/3/2012 6:26:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would definatily look into DMSO and MSM taken internally Pandora..both are used as apparently super effective medicines for healing internal scar tissue. MSM and DMSO are both types of sulphur that are closely related to each other..sulphur is very very important for the healing of scar tissue.

Best wishes and feel betterSmile
Long live the unwoke.

Shamasi Wiz
#39 Posted : 5/3/2012 6:27:22 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

RaveN-ous was right; though things may be hard right now, and the outlook somewhat bleak, this could potentially be a huge opportunity to learn about yourself, find your strength, and grow as a person. You've affected loads of people in a positive way here at the nexus, and I'm sure you've impacted the lives of countless others. Everyone here can tell you're a quality person with a good heart. And if you're wondering why bad things happen to good people...well, it's because they're capable of handling it. Try to find ways of having a sense of humor about the situation, and do your best to make yourself laugh every day. I know you'll pull through with some bigger spiritual muscles and a big smile on your face. Smile Best of luck, though I know you don't need it.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

mad_banshee
#40 Posted : 5/3/2012 11:41:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora,
I chatted with you just last night and I had not read this at that point.
You have been one of my favorite nexian soul-mates over the past few years, even if you don't know it. I've read many of your posts which have moved me in many ways. I just love you girl! You mean a lot to me and many others here I know.
So, I'm really glad its non-malignant, and I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that means there is a way to cure it and you can get past this and move on.

Love and Thoughts of Speedy Recovery for You,
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

PREV123NEXT