We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Favorite ingestion method Options

stolenface
#21 Posted : 4/27/2012 6:06:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

finely powder mushrooms, place in glass , fill with cranberry juice, let sit for 1/2 hour , drink , trip balls and pray that I make it back alive. most potent/effective way I have tried. an eigth had me stuck for a while. just 1.5 this route will be decently effective.
is it - 7 hits or dosing 7 times ..... Either way I lost count along time ago, and Just type/Speak without a filter.... All of this is just one big tasty 'word salad'......

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

astralspice
#22 Posted : 4/28/2012 2:45:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ Im going to have to remember that
REALITY 5.0

Baby Bonnie Hood
#23 Posted : 4/17/2013 8:02:59 PM

Grey jedi

Grind them down to gravel-size bits, mix with yoghurt (not frozen) and just gulp it down.
Yoghurt eliminates almost all the nausea for me.
My threads: Intro - DMT first time - My mushrooms

I'm not all that I can be....

spinCycle
#24 Posted : 4/17/2013 8:21:37 PM

Life is Art is Life

Baby Bonnie Hood wrote:
Grind them down to gravel-size bits, mix with yoghurt (not frozen) and just gulp it down.
Yoghurt eliminates almost all the nausea for me.

x2
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

Parshvik Chintan
#25 Posted : 4/17/2013 11:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ground mushies are placed in a shot-glass and covered with fruit juice/soda (i prefer carbonation, as the particulates that would typically float get caught in a carbonated foam of acidic goodness). a splash of ethanol may be added as well (for non-polarity).

that sits for about 2-5 minutes and then is drunk.

essentially the same process as the lemon tek.

effects can be felt very quickly (especially if you add some ethanol, i have had effects come on in under 10 minutes), and will be quite potent, but a good hour or two shorter (the obvious solution is to eat a bit more by themselves after about 45 mins or so)

this is my recommended beverage
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Gone-and-Back
#26 Posted : 5/30/2013 4:20:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

All these sound like great ideas for a new way to eat these little guys.

I myself like to make tea out of them. Finely break up your dose, put it in a bottle, add lemon concentrate and let sit. Then add water, shake vigorously. Filter everything out and its good to go =D

I find that mixing that with an equal amount of grape juice makes for a really tasty drink that goes down easy once chilled.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Orion
#27 Posted : 6/8/2013 2:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An acidic tea of some kind, although I can't explain why, has always worked better for me. The trip comes on much faster and that really helps one know where he stands with the trip.

The reason I say I can't explain why is because even though I know the acid from say lemon juice can convert psilocybin to psilocin, I would have thought stomach acid does that anyway, so it's a bit strange.

Anyway lemon 'tek' (lol 'tek' = put lemon juice in tea wtf) ftw.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Metanoia
#28 Posted : 6/8/2013 6:11:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One I didn't see mentioned, that is good for those who wish to avoid the taste: Make a tea and use the liquid for hot chocolate. Smile

I love using the lemon/lime tek. I've also preserved some with honey recently and had a good time with those. I find peanut butter or a hazelnut spread will mask the taste, but can actually reduce the absorption resulting in a loss in potency.

I still just munch them with a nice glass of cranberry or grapefruit juice. Maybe some lemon water. I've never minded the taste at all, fresh or dried. The lemon tek I enjoy because of how quickly it works and it increases the overall potency for me.

RhythmSpring
#29 Posted : 12/25/2013 12:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

str8 up, chew til fine, nice and simple, good and tasty.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

SkyKitty
#30 Posted : 12/31/2013 4:29:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Chocolate all the way! Both tasty and effective!

Grind with coffee grinder to make mushroom powder, melt some chocolate, add powder and a little more chocolate for proper tempering, remove from heat, stir until blended and chocolate seeds disolve, pour into chocolate mould and let set.

My mould makes 15 pieces at 0.5-0.75 g a piece, which goes down smoothly and gives a good effect.

I like tea too but sometimes i feel like it dilutes the experience.

Elpo
#31 Posted : 12/31/2013 10:28:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I mostly eat them dry with a small piece of dark chocolate on the side. I thought the last few times the taste wasn't that bad. I guess it's an acquired taste Very happy
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

futura
#32 Posted : 3/29/2014 4:31:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought Id share my recepie for Shroom Tea/Kool-Aid as all I can say after I tried it is WoW!!

Put 4 grams of 2 year old cracker dry Cubensis Variety "Florida White"(F+) in a coffee grinder and ground to a fine powder.

Put powder into 8oz mason jar.

Added 1 single serve packet of Cherry Kool-Aid(to improve the taste and for the acid content similar to the Lemon-Tek).

Added just enough cold water to make a paste and let sit for an hour.

Filled jar half way with 180 degree Faranheit water, put lid on tight shook for 5 minutes and put in freezer for 24 hours to break cell walls of shroom powder.

Took out of freezer and added hot tap water filling to very top of jar to keep air out and left out in cool dark place for a while to defrost, then shook for 5 minutes and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.

Triple filtered liquid through Vacum(Buchner) funnel, and drank the pinkish liquid.

Expected level 3 maybe 4 but all I can say is Level 5+ WoW!!!!

No Nausea at all!!! Very drunken stumblebum high with everything Kalideoscopic!!

Coja
#33 Posted : 4/2/2014 10:01:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since no one mentioned smoothies, I'll throw in my favorite method for cubensis (I like dark chocolates for stronger species that don't require as much mass for effect). Preferably with fresh fungi, toss the desired amount into a blender with your preferred fruit juice, a mix of frozen berries (strawberries and blueberries were my go to frozen fruits for this) along with some lemon/lime juice and some fresh grated ginger. Blend well and drink. Not only does it taste great, but taken on an empty stomach, it will hit very quickly and hard (on par with good tea on an empty gut) with minimal gut grumbles. If using dried fruits, make sure they're cracker dry and grind to a powder in a coffee bean/herb grinder before adding to the smoothie mix.

As a side note, for those who make tea, consider adding fresh grated ginger to your tea to help reduce gastric upset. I'd have to be hard pressed to ever eat dry fungal fruits again as I tend to get nausea from the digesting, dried fungal matter as well as any lingering metallic/fungi flavor seeping out from bits of fruits that get stuck between teeth. I'd discovered that it was absolutely essential to floss after eating sclerota as those dense balls would easily leave bits stuck between teeth leading to purging.

lobo
#34 Posted : 4/4/2014 3:41:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im going to try am extract with etanol and then reduce to drop in a mini glass vial... is possible???

Ill planning to take a 2 grams trip in a few drops (20 or 30 maybe)

sauSage
#35 Posted : 4/4/2014 4:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

grind 'em up and put them in flavored gelcaps... i can get 500mg in each 00 and they taste like grape going down...

i'm currently working on a variation of benz' methanol extraction. i have 30g of dried fungus soaking in 500ml of methanol in the freezer. I take it out every now and then and put it on the mag stirrer at 68c for a few hours and let it warm up, then toss it back in the freezer. next weekend the plan is to vacuum filter it and then put the resulting liquid into a vacuum desiccator and hope for some crystals...
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

Adjhart
#36 Posted : 8/26/2014 8:16:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really want someone to figure out a solid gummy bear recipe. I've seen a few threads here and a few more at the shroomery, but nothing decisive.

I'd prefer it to be some sort of extract that I'm making them with rather than the shrooms themselves.

I've never attempted extracting mushrooms though so I have no idea about any of it. Can you reduce a tea to get resin? That would be something that I can see becoming my favorite ingestion method.

Right now it's just to prepare with black orange tea.

PREV12