We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What's your most recent "Oh, I'm way too high" moment? Options

Tek
#21 Posted : 6/6/2012 6:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been awhile, but my most recent 'omg I'm too stoned moment' was actually on marijuana. I had done a 10 day master cleanse fast with my girlfriend and this excluded weed from my diet. It's worth mentioning that I'm a chronic pot user, I smoked several times a day for several years before this 10 day fast.

Well I was really excited to smoke because I assumed my tolerance probably went down in that period of time. I had no idea just how far down it had gone though Sad

So I rolled up two joints of medical grade weed and smoked them back to back. I rarely did that even during my normal pot use but the goal here was to see just how high I could go.

What seemed to follow was more like a psychedelic trip than being stoned from weed. My mind literally went blank and everything around me seemed to be animated, like an actual animated cartoon type of thing. I was watching my dogs play on the floor and I experience what I can only call frame dragging. What I mean by this is if what we normally witness as real life moves at like, let's say, 100 frames per second what I was now experiencing was half of this fps. So my dogs would be in one section of the floor, then jump to another section without any movement in-between. It was like watching a poorly animated flip book where there were gaps in the animation quality. I even said in that moment as I noticed how my perception was that 'Jeez, I'm fucking STONED!' lol.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#22 Posted : 6/6/2012 6:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

DoingKermit wrote:
Last week I took some mescaline and stupidly decided to travel on the london underground... during rush hour! I can handle the underground when I'm stoned, but during this situation I did in fact think something along the lines of: "damn, I'm way too high to be in this sardine can of hot smelly people". When I finally got out at my stop I felt reborn into the world, as it was such a lovely sunny day and I felt so relieved to get out of such a stinky situation Smile

I swear, low doses are great for travel anxiety, but when things get going... my goodness!

I ate some resin on the way to a squat type thing a couple of years back. It kicked in way quicker than I expected, it was an unfarmiliar route and as it turned out I bought the wrong ticket. A 90 minute journey took 4 hours... 1 of which was walking up and down the same part of the north circular, looking for landmarks. They were actually quite obvious but I kept giving up and phoning friends to consult google maps.

Uno
#23 Posted : 6/8/2012 11:29:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tek wrote:

What seemed to follow was more like a psychedelic trip than being stoned from weed.

Yes, the incident I described earlier was like this too. It was more like I was "having an experience" than simply being high on weed, though there were no visual changes like you described.

The whole thing just seems comical now, although it wasn't at the time. I remember there was a tiny piece of leaf that somehow got all the way up into the percolator chamber, and I was running water through it in my bath tub desperately trying to get it out. I finally did, then I put the bowl back in the bong, wondering why it didn't look right, then I remembered the downstem was supposed to go in first. But I couldn't remember where I placed the downstem! I found after a minute, then I had already forgotten where I put the bowl, even though I just had it a minute ago! I had smoked myself retarded! I'm seriously glad no one else was around, it would have been embarrassing.

Doodazzle
#24 Posted : 6/9/2012 12:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The only "I'm way too high" moment that comes immediately to mind happened to me a decade ago. I share it now anyway, for your amusement.

Me and the lady I was with at the time walked into a restaurant. It was crowded, families were all sitting around near the entrance waiting. The hostess told us we had a 30 minute wait, so we turned around. I walked, face fist into the glass doors....thunk! Of course I had long hair and a beard at the time, totally looking the part.

Did parents protectively pull their kids in closer? Did everyone there just laugh? I don't know, for I was out of there fast.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Guyomech
#25 Posted : 6/10/2012 6:21:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Dude- i did that once- and actually broke the glass!

This one is not recent, but definitely Way Too High.

My wife and I had just relocated from the city to a small rural community, and at the time we smoked all day long (now its more like twice a day... Ah middle age). So we are running around doing errands. Hit the store, the veterinarian, a restaurant, few other places. I'm looking kinda like a classic hippie- tie dye, flannel, hair, beard... But the looks people are giving me go way beyond what my appearance justified. I was puzzled.

Then we stopped for gas and I realized my wallet was empty. Panicked, I start patting down my other pockets looking for loose change... And there, in my breast pocket, visible to the whole Mayberry community, is my big fat rolled up bag of weed.

staresatwalls
#26 Posted : 6/11/2012 1:58:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol to most all the previous comments.

well yesterday me and a friend did some formosahuasca and a little after it started kicking in i went inside to clean the purge out of my mouth and found myself walking around hunched over bug eyed looking at everything as if for the first time and dis-robing down to my under garments and crawled into my bed; then i realized my friend was still on the back porch. (he had eaten acid a few hours earlier) and when i came back outside he had decided that he too was tripping really hard and decided to go home (just down the street how convenient)

and a few years ago me and my friend were walking down a sidewalk and saw some balloons tied to some post in front of a real estate office. i promptly grabbed the biggest one and inhaled the hell out of it and (surprisingly) sloppily stumbled to the ground because it got me way higher than i thought it would; then the lady in the office came out asking what the hell we were doing right as i was coming to.

gotta love these moments
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

DoingKermit
#27 Posted : 6/11/2012 4:17:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
DoingKermit wrote:
Last week I took some mescaline and stupidly decided to travel on the london underground... during rush hour! I can handle the underground when I'm stoned, but during this situation I did in fact think something along the lines of: "damn, I'm way too high to be in this sardine can of hot smelly people". When I finally got out at my stop I felt reborn into the world, as it was such a lovely sunny day and I felt so relieved to get out of such a stinky situation Smile

I swear, low doses are great for travel anxiety, but when things get going... my goodness!

I ate some resin on the way to a squat type thing a couple of years back. It kicked in way quicker than I expected, it was an unfarmiliar route and as it turned out I bought the wrong ticket. A 90 minute journey took 4 hours... 1 of which was walking up and down the same part of the north circular, looking for landmarks. They were actually quite obvious but I kept giving up and phoning friends to consult google maps.

I too thought it would take a while to kick in, but it came on really quick! I think the situation would have been hellish if I had no clue where I was.

PREV12