We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What's your most recent "Oh, I'm way too high" moment? Options

Voidwalk
#1 Posted : 3/26/2012 12:20:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The idea here is post your "Oh, I'm way too high" moments on the nexus for everyone to have a giggle with you about it Smile
I'll start.

So I'm making toast... I wait for a few minutes, look at the Toaster and its timer hasn't gone down yet, I ask, do I wait longer or find something else to do? So I take a walk for a few, come back to check the toast and realize I never put the toaster on.
I am way too high.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

LeftEyeOfHorus
#2 Posted : 3/30/2012 6:55:23 PM

Hello

I was once peering outside midday, there were people walking around all busy with their jobs and shoes and cars and bras.

I found this all very amusing as i said to myself who do we think we are walking around in clothes forgetting that mother nature should be the focus.

I began to de-robe ready to walk outside to show everybody how free we can be.

I then realised i was about to walk out onto a busy road in rush hour naked!

i was too high!

:-)

۩
#3 Posted : 3/30/2012 7:15:31 PM

‹Kewlstix› yeah sometimes i dont even know if im stoned anymore
‹Kewlstix› and i have to smoke more, and if i dont get any more stoned
‹Kewlstix› then i know im already high

universecannon
#4 Posted : 3/30/2012 7:21:01 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

i had some rue and cannabliss last night while. i left to go to the bathroom and once i got back into my pitch black room i ran straight into the wall Razz

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

jdf121
#5 Posted : 3/30/2012 7:24:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saturday night at the festival this past weekend. 3 10ths of molly, 2 hits of acid, and a box of whippits.. fucked..
I give food to the poor, and they call me a Saint. I ask why the poor have no food, and they call me a Communist..

jamie
#6 Posted : 3/30/2012 7:36:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I drank ayahuasca 2 nights ago..that really really potent super vine I got from maya..

20g of this vine with a fraction of a gram of chaliponga and half a gram mimosa..

I came down fully about 16 hours later..Shocked

way way far gone for hours and hours..all freaking night long. I left my body numerous times and traveled to underworld like places..and then upperworlds. I had mongolian warloard like spirits flying up to my face in the dark..just had to lay there for hours blowing them away..finally I am transported into a room in a ship in outerspace or something..there is some animatronic robot there with me..talking to me. I ask him "are you my teacher"?..he says yes and then goes on to tell me something he has to teach me though I cant for the life of me remember it now. This just went on all night, with me purging out of my ass and shaking..

I drank this brew at 7pm wednesday night..it started to really let go of me at about 9am yesterday morning after I puked up my smoothy I treid to eat to ground.

Heavy HEAVY very heavy vine space..more real than real. Spirit travel. Death ayahuasca..spiritual nausea.
Long live the unwoke.

3rdI
#7 Posted : 3/30/2012 8:34:28 PM

veni, vidi, spici

EpicShocked
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

tele
#8 Posted : 3/30/2012 8:36:06 PM
Explorer

Takes some serious balls to get down like thatLaughing Shocked Cool

jamie wrote:
I drank ayahuasca 2 nights ago..that really really potent super vine I got from maya..

20g of this vine with a fraction of a gram of chaliponga and half a gram mimosa..

I came down fully about 16 hours later..Shocked

way way far gone for hours and hours..all freaking night long. I left my body numerous times and traveled to underworld like places..and then upperworlds. I had mongolian warloard like spirits flying up to my face in the dark..just had to lay there for hours blowing them away..finally I am transported into a room in a ship in outerspace or something..there is some animatronic robot there with me..talking to me. I ask him "are you my teacher"?..he says yes and then goes on to tell me something he has to teach me though I cant for the life of me remember it now. This just went on all night, with me purging out of my ass and shaking..

I drank this brew at 7pm wednesday night..it started to really let go of me at about 9am yesterday morning after I puked up my smoothy I treid to eat to ground.

Heavy HEAVY very heavy vine space..more real than real. Spirit travel. Death ayahuasca..spiritual nausea.

Guyomech
#9 Posted : 5/26/2012 3:39:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I can tell you my favorite too-stoned quote, from my buddy Mike. Coming down from 300ug, pipe sitting on the coffee table almost within reach:

"I wanna smoke more pot, but I just don't have the motivation..."

Infinite I
#10 Posted : 5/26/2012 6:32:14 AM

JC

Guyomech wrote:
I can tell you my favorite too-stoned quote, from my buddy Mike. Coming down from 300ug, pipe sitting on the coffee table almost within reach:

"I wanna smoke more pot, but I just don't have the motivation..."

Big grin can imagine that on acid, funny.

Wondering jamie what vine was that you got from maya? Black?

lyserge
#11 Posted : 5/26/2012 11:15:25 AM

polyfather anomalous

I was once working on the crew for a sizable music event, and was inadvertently shpongled (I had knowingly administered, but was surprised by the strength of the material). At one point two police officers showed up to check things out, and they shined their flashlight and yelled inside the venue for someone to come out and talk with them. I'm usually very good at this, communicating with authorities, so I went out to them. I approached them and smiled, then tried to speak, but realized that I was so high, like up there by the stratosphere, that I was unable to communicate at their level. I understood what they were saying, but simply was unable to formulate a response, and stuttered multiple times while trying to respond, but did it with a smile. I then started to try to speak in sign language to the people inside the building, motioning for them to send someone else outside.

Soon the main organizer came out, and the police started to yell at him about "noise and building infractions", blah blah blah, so I just looked on and smiled. I think about 10 seconds later they realized we were "good-natured" or whatever and cooled down, just explained people needed to stay inside so the neighbors wouldn't be disturbed (said they had better things to do and didn't want to be called, city cops are usually like that I find). So I translated between the officers and the organizer and the people inside, using improvised sign language, motioned for them to close the door and head inside, and to keep everything "cool", and they sort of telepathically followed along, headed inside. The doors closed, the officers left, and I headed back inside.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

soulfood
#12 Posted : 5/26/2012 4:12:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Vaped 5meoDALT.... 25mg... I don't recommend it.

Unless you want to feel close to having a heart attack that is Sad

Worst tryptamine ever.

Ringworm
#13 Posted : 5/26/2012 4:49:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

not recent but very funny looking back.
Me and Mrs worm were walking in a semi public area and decided to smoke some mj outta my pipe.
Previously the pipe was used for 5meoDmt and I was very suprised to remelt something very strong that did not taste like what I was expecting.

-result... a little ground time for ole me... wriggling and rolling around on the ground.
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

tele
#14 Posted : 5/26/2012 5:13:26 PM
Explorer

Ringworm wrote:
not recent but very funny looking back.
Me and Mrs worm were walking in a semi public area and decided to smoke some mj outta my pipe.
Previously the pipe was used for 5meoDmt and I was very suprised to remelt something very strong that did not taste like what I was expecting.

-result... a little ground time for ole me... wriggling and rolling around on the ground.

Hah, I can imagine the faces of people who thought you were smoking plain weedLaughing Thumbs up

Felnik
#15 Posted : 5/26/2012 6:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a long story but 3 of us in a cabin deep in the wilderness in winter once lost an entire day .

We were there for a week , and completely out of our minds by the end of this epic trip
For a host of reasons , 20 30 below zero , 5 feet of snow , jamming music , and steady diet of super chronic and other usundries.

The plane landed on the frozen lake to take us out on the appointed day .
It turned out we were off by a complete day and thought he came a day early.

It was too cold to shut the plane off so we had to run around like maniacs cleaning up, packing our gear and closing up the camp
While the pilot kept the plane running out on the lake.
Luckily the pilot was cool about it.

Not sure if we ever figured out what happened .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Sky Motion
#16 Posted : 5/26/2012 6:59:17 PM

<3

The sun exploding in the forest around me as my perception is just shot, when the song on my ipod peaks I'm hit with a divine euphoria and my body is radiating light. I start to bawl my eyes out crying from sheer beauty.

"Yeah, I'm tripping"

Uno
#17 Posted : 5/27/2012 6:10:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently smoked weed for the first time after a five year break from it. It must have been a combination of it being high quality stuff and my low tolerance that made me higher than I've ever been off weed in my whole life (i had smoked it for 12 years previously). I was seriously tripping out. My mind was a complete mess. I was having all these insane, irrational, and paranoid thoughts. It took about 2 hours before I finally calmed down.

Walter D. Roy
#18 Posted : 5/27/2012 6:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time I smoked weed, I flipped and started screaming for my mom in a park. I thought that I had super powers so I started running, but the snow was too deep to move fast. I thought god was punishing me and not letting me use my full potential.

Haha it is a memory me and my friends look back on at times Razz
The Unknown = A Place to Learn

DoingKermit
#19 Posted : 6/6/2012 5:56:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last week I took some mescaline and stupidly decided to travel on the london underground... during rush hour! I can handle the underground when I'm stoned, but during this situation I did in fact think something along the lines of: "damn, I'm way too high to be in this sardine can of hot smelly people". When I finally got out at my stop I felt reborn into the world, as it was such a lovely sunny day and I felt so relieved to get out of such a stinky situation Smile

tele
#20 Posted : 6/6/2012 5:58:11 PM
Explorer

DoingKermit wrote:
Last week I took some mescaline and stupidly decided to travel on the london underground... during rush hour! I can handle the underground when I'm stoned, but during this situation I did in fact think something along the lines of: "damn, I'm way too high to be in this sardine can of hot smelly people". When I finally got out at my stop I felt reborn into the world, as it was such a lovely sunny day and I felt so relieved to get out of such a stinky situation Smile

Whoa epic or what?Laughing

12NEXT