We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1415161718NEXT»
Why you should NOT take DMT Options

Sandgrease
#301 Posted : 12/15/2015 3:40:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi nailed it.

More questions, at least on large doses. I tend to find lower doses to be more beneficial because they aren't so mind crushing and you're not flailing for answers to why your brain feels like a trans dimensional frisbee.

Psychedelics don't answer questions per se, they just reorganize whats already in your mind.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#302 Posted : 12/15/2015 10:54:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I like this thread alot. Not so much because of the idea that you 'shouldn't' smoke DMT, but what i've seen in this thread is what is, imo, the heart of the DMT experience, the meat and potatoes (these existentially obliterating/challenging experiences).

Im not saying that there 'is' some center to DMT necessarily, just that these overwhelmingly intense experiences, the experiences where you quickly realize that what you've plunged yourself into, is something far far beyond what you could ever hope to linguistically articulate or put ideals to - these experiences are where it's at, ime.

DMT (or tryptamines in general) is unfathomably powerful when dosed sufficiently and quickly. I've found that there's something to be said for taking an entire breakthrough dosage in one inhalation, versus 2 or 3, it is very very different. Not that the latter can't be powerful and life-affirming (it obviously can/is), but ime, clearing a good sized dose in one go leaves very little in the way of preparedness or time to get situated. 4-5 seconds and you are completely, 110% THERE, very little if any buildup, it's nearly instantaneous. These experiences are what had sealed the deal for me. One of these is enough for a lifetime imo.

Those types of experiences ime leave no question, but an intense knowing and understanding that effortlessly transcends the monkey mind, and is only apprehendable through direct-experience. Some(many?) here know what im talking about. Not that this direct knowing isn't perceptible in the lesser intensities of the DMT experience, but on the bigger ones it becomes front and center, pounding you over and over, in which you become lucidly cognizant to the highest degree of the matter at hand. Unquestionable gnosis.

TGO
#303 Posted : 12/16/2015 1:21:22 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Tattvamasi wrote:
I like this thread alot. Not so much because of the idea that you 'shouldn't' smoke DMT, but what i've seen in this thread is what is, imo, the heart of the DMT experience, the meat and potatoes (these existentially obliterating/challenging experiences).

Im not saying that there 'is' some center to DMT necessarily, just that these overwhelmingly intense experiences, the experiences where you quickly realize that what you've plunged yourself into, is something far far beyond what you could ever hope to linguistically articulate or put ideals to - these experiences are where it's at, ime.

DMT (or tryptamines in general) is unfathomably powerful when dosed sufficiently and quickly. I've found that there's something to be said for taking an entire breakthrough dosage in one inhalation, versus 2 or 3, it is very very different. Not that the latter can't be powerful and life-affirming (it obviously can/is), but ime, clearing a good sized dose in one go leaves very little in the way of preparedness or time to get situated. 4-5 seconds and you are completely, 110% THERE, very little if any buildup, it's nearly instantaneous. These experiences are what had sealed the deal for me. One of these is enough for a lifetime imo.

Those types of experiences ime leave no question, but an intense knowing and understanding that effortlessly transcends the monkey mind, and is only apprehendable through direct-experience. Some(many?) here know what im talking about. Not that this direct knowing isn't perceptible in the lesser intensities of the DMT experience, but on the bigger ones it becomes front and center, pounding you over and over, in which you become lucidly cognizant to the highest degree of the matter at hand. Unquestionable gnosis.

I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree with you here, Tatt! I've been experimenting with the best batch of changa I've made to date, and within those experiments I've started focusing on the one hit method. It has been a game changer in my last two breakthroughs.

I've been able to position myself on my bed (half lying down and under blankets, but still able to achieve decent breath support) to where I can slowly draw and take the whole hit and lie down quite fast, without having to think too much. You really don't have much time to get physically situated, even with changa, especially at the 100mg+ doses.

(note: to any newcomers who may read this, 100mg dose or greater of changa can be, depending on ratios used, quite powerful. So, as always, please be careful when dosing. 100mg may not look like a lot in your bowl, but boy does it pack a punch...)

The one hit method is perfect for me because after that first hit and it starts amping up the volume and intensity, I find it quite difficult to function properly and taking a second hit is sometimes physically impossible. On more than one occasion where I was using a multiple hit method, it would come on fast and ridiculously strong and then I would be left staring at the bong wondering what was even in my hand. I'd lose all function of my physical self and would set the energy/shapes/lights/bong thing on the table and topple over onto the bed...Very happy

But yeah, the one hit method is beautiful and I don't think I'll ever need or want to go back to multiple hits.

This thread is awesome!

Edit: And I'm digging your new avatar, Tatt! Cool
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DreaMTripper
#304 Posted : 12/27/2015 12:16:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is for people with bi-polar tendencies. Not so much WHY you shouldnt smoke changa (specifically) but WHEN.
You should avoid high doses (or even any doses) of changa during manic phases , the harmalas prevent the breakdown of serotonin and adrenaline, both present at high levels during periods of mania. This can cause the mania to escalate to intense levels for a prolonged time which could also lead to serotonin syndrome.
You will also experience much reduced effects of the DMT/NMT, minimal or no visuals, only slight perceptual changes it feels more like a high dose uncomfortable mdma/amphetamine experience rather than the psychedelic character of DMT and allies.

PsyNaut
#305 Posted : 2/21/2016 3:04:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what a great thread! i really enjoyed reading it and see my thoughts develop while studing your oppinions and experiences. thanks for that you fellow psychonauts!

i want to share some of my own ideas to this topic. i want to point out that they are mine and don't nessecarily have to work for others, even if it sometimes might sound like 'does and don'ts'.

i think one of the most important things to consider approaching hyperspace is: LISTEN TO YOU INNER VOICE! well, thats not as easy as it sounds. what is your inner voice? because there might be different inner voices: the inner child thats so curious and fearless, the rationality, the ego, your heart, etc. they often don't have the same point of view.

i wanted to try dmt since over 12 years. i just couln't get my hands on the molecule. now i know it was good like that because i was not ready. i don't know if it was luck or if it just ment to be. my approach was wrong. i thought, that i could buy it some where and take it somehow. only as i started to work on myself on a new and different level i hand the right intention to have a chance to find dmt. better it found me or we found eachother.

the work on myself: basicly listening to my inner voice helped me alot to change my life in so many positive ways. without having dmt in mind. i just wanted to step on and anwser questions. find to myself, loose doubts, trusting, discipile my ego, etc.
roughly i can say that listening to the inner voice was a sucsess as i realized that i have to crown one of them to be the king of all other voices and demons. the soul! the soul always wants the best for you and all other beings around you. its the soul that gives orders to the heart and tells the rationality to shut up when descisions of the heart have to be made. or tells the ego to shut up, while someone tryes to teach me something. etc. now, everytime i'm having a hard time finding the right anwser or making a big desicion, my soul gives the order to the resposible ministy to take care of.

why am i telling you this? dmt only came in to my life as i was willing to work on myself. i didn't plan to work on myself to be ready for dmt. the moment when i declared my soul to be the king of myself i started to work on my spirituality. for me this is, where spirituality begins. it's a great pleasure and joy to work on this. so my approach to dmt was not to find a key to spiritual worlds, either to be on a spiritual path anyway and dmt might fit good into this mind set.

so now i have some fb and changa experiences. i started with low dose sessions. with changa i was able to navigate slowly deeper and deeper into hyperspace, trying to integrate every experience into my real life. two or three breakthrough trials failed as i couln't really let go. it felt a little scary because i was kinda caught up in between worlds.
last weekend i managed to break through for the first time as i took my time to approach the moment everyboy tells you cannot be prepeared or described. and it's so true! nothing can prepear. but i knew before i took that last big hit, that it will be good, because my inner voice told me so.

thanks for reading. i just wanted to share, because i had my breakthrough and i understand that it's a long way to go. i agree, that preperations should be made. but what i want to say in this post is, that not the preperations on dmt (reseach etc) are essential. it's the preperation in your life that might give a green light to give it a try. listen to the inner voice and try to be as honest (to yourself and others) as possible. lying or rushing may be fatal.

fly save and much love
PN

HolographicDNA
#306 Posted : 3/13/2016 3:19:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very well spoken!

sparkedminds
#307 Posted : 3/19/2016 12:44:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice thread As a newbie around here and new to the forum I've got to say at the beginning of it I was starting to dout if I should continue my exploration.
This wasn't because I feared discovering this life is not all there is infact I pray to myself that it isn't. It was the notion of Demonic gory horrific in that sense experiences because I'm a soft human and not overly fond of horror movies and pain relishing demons. Which is a propect I seemed to pick up

However as I continued to read through I reminded myself of how I got here and what my state of mind is/has been in for a long time now.

Let me continue by explaining my mind and would view since my late teens when I first discovered the world of magic mushrooms.
At 19 I had some intense mushroom trips that opened my mind of possibilities and gave me the clarity to see the world as an overview, my life as an overview and connectivity to everything.
With this experience came a ego death and life path changing consequences. It was all too much
I saw and still see humanity as a species enslaved by self sustaining prisons set in place and manipulated by those in power and further self sustained by warped world views and understanding in what the purpose of life is.
And just like a constitutionalised inmate being released into the "free world" I suppressed it/rationalised the truth to be lies and put myself back in that metaphorical prison with everyone els I knew. It took years but I did it atleast I can say I've been on the fence alot and always filled with an emptiness or feeling I'm denying my own destiny.

I developed a disgust at my species as I looked around and saw what we are doing to our world, each other and ourselves. At one point quite recently I maintained the attitude that if presented with a button to wipe out 2/3 population world wide with no discrimination to myself or my loved ones I would press it to save the planet
I was always confused with the reality that everyone I knew was good. How can it be so bad?

I decided something was up and resparked my love of history. Having loved and studied it in school I had no dout to think what I had been taught could have been incorrect. I found I was wrong I found the very high possibilities of human life being taken to brink of ecstinction over and over effecting our ability to learn and know our connection to everything els as we are a species with amnesia as Graham Hancock has said.
Now I don't present this as fact only as my own opinion based on evidence I've seen and my own critical thinking. However one cannot deny the possibility

So this lead me to discovering links between psychedelics and our evolution aa spiritual and creative beings. Mushrooms and Dmt being key. Immediately I resparked my love for shrooms and the thing I decided long ago that.
The planet is alive or connected to everything in that sense, Mushrooms, psychedelics of all kinds our manufacturered and designed or Co evolved with us to create an effect.
The effect of healing, they are the EARTHS ANTIODOTE to our poisoned destructive minds and ways of life.
Even many DMT containing plants behave like weeds and grow after an area has been disturbed. Almost like nature saying" wtf u destroy my eco system for now take This instead, that will sort u out"
If you think about what they do its hard to deny for me and how they changed my outlook.
Even still mushrooms always felt like all they showed me was there is more amd perhaps another dimension just showed me there was a door out there I judt have to look

And so this reasurch led me to DMT I really didn't know much about it, I was told about it before but I was scared off as someone told me it's harvested when you die and is pure dream of nightmare drug that will fuck u up royally. Didn't look anymore into it before

Now I'm rapidly taking in as much as I can, have made it from one of the tens. broke through to like a lvl 1 perhaps I don't know but I've been toying in the sub lvl gaining my feet after my first 30mg 1 lung full.
I feel like where I knew there was more to life to explore now I've found that something els!
I wish I found it sooner so I could structure my life early on around it
Not only that I've been spreading the word where I can I always give it with the warning and use examples like in thus thread how it may not be easy to deal with and very scary.

I really struggle with the notion it should be advised against or outright kept secret to mosst.
In my outlook on life blowing people's minds open if they like it or not is much better than hitting that species wide ecstinction button and in this world where we're destroying the lungs of our planet to eat beef, enslaving ourselves and use 3Rd world to support our warped comsuming world view. Getting into debt and existing only to consume, amass resources or existing to fund this model by trading our time on this planet though debt for things we are told we need.

Fuck Me cab you imagine if the entire plannet took a step back and all smoked some breakthrough lvl DMT? considering where we are currently headed I can see onlly start of positive change.

So I'm still learning but that's my current view on the substance am I wrong to be experimenting with it and spreading knowledge that it even exists?

(All written from smart phone so auto corrections possible)

subiazim
#308 Posted : 3/21/2016 1:02:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sparkedminds wrote:
Nice thread As a newbie around here and new to the forum I've got to say at the beginning of it I was starting to dout if I should continue my exploration.
This wasn't because I feared discovering this life is not all there is infact I pray to myself that it isn't. It was the notion of Demonic gory horrific in that sense experiences because I'm a soft human and not overly fond of horror movies and pain relishing demons. Which is a propect I seemed to pick up

However as I continued to read through I reminded myself of how I got here and what my state of mind is/has been in for a long time now.

Let me continue by explaining my mind and would view since my late teens when I first discovered the world of magic mushrooms.
At 19 I had some intense mushroom trips that opened my mind of possibilities and gave me the clarity to see the world as an overview, my life as an overview and connectivity to everything.
With this experience came a ego death and life path changing consequences. It was all too much
I saw and still see humanity as a species enslaved by self sustaining prisons set in place and manipulated by those in power and further self sustained by warped world views and understanding in what the purpose of life is.
And just like a constitutionalised inmate being released into the "free world" I suppressed it/rationalised the truth to be lies and put myself back in that metaphorical prison with everyone els I knew. It took years but I did it atleast I can say I've been on the fence alot and always filled with an emptiness or feeling I'm denying my own destiny.

I developed a disgust at my species as I looked around and saw what we are doing to our world, each other and ourselves. At one point quite recently I maintained the attitude that if presented with a button to wipe out 2/3 population world wide with no discrimination to myself or my loved ones I would press it to save the planet
I was always confused with the reality that everyone I knew was good. How can it be so bad?

I decided something was up and resparked my love of history. Having loved and studied it in school I had no dout to think what I had been taught could have been incorrect. I found I was wrong I found the very high possibilities of human life being taken to brink of ecstinction over and over effecting our ability to learn and know our connection to everything els as we are a species with amnesia as Graham Hancock has said.
Now I don't present this as fact only as my own opinion based on evidence I've seen and my own critical thinking. However one cannot deny the possibility

So this lead me to discovering links between psychedelics and our evolution aa spiritual and creative beings. Mushrooms and Dmt being key. Immediately I resparked my love for shrooms and the thing I decided long ago that.
The planet is alive or connected to everything in that sense, Mushrooms, psychedelics of all kinds our manufacturered and designed or Co evolved with us to create an effect.
The effect of healing, they are the EARTHS ANTIODOTE to our poisoned destructive minds and ways of life.
Even many DMT containing plants behave like weeds and grow after an area has been disturbed. Almost like nature saying" wtf u destroy my eco system for now take This instead, that will sort u out"
If you think about what they do its hard to deny for me and how they changed my outlook.
Even still mushrooms always felt like all they showed me was there is more amd perhaps another dimension just showed me there was a door out there I judt have to look

And so this reasurch led me to DMT I really didn't know much about it, I was told about it before but I was scared off as someone told me it's harvested when you die and is pure dream of nightmare drug that will fuck u up royally. Didn't look anymore into it before

Now I'm rapidly taking in as much as I can, have made it from one of the tens. broke through to like a lvl 1 perhaps I don't know but I've been toying in the sub lvl gaining my feet after my first 30mg 1 lung full.
I feel like where I knew there was more to life to explore now I've found that something els!
I wish I found it sooner so I could structure my life early on around it
Not only that I've been spreading the word where I can I always give it with the warning and use examples like in thus thread how it may not be easy to deal with and very scary.

I really struggle with the notion it should be advised against or outright kept secret to mosst.
In my outlook on life blowing people's minds open if they like it or not is much better than hitting that species wide ecstinction button and in this world where we're destroying the lungs of our planet to eat beef, enslaving ourselves and use 3Rd world to support our warped comsuming world view. Getting into debt and existing only to consume, amass resources or existing to fund this model by trading our time on this planet though debt for things we are told we need.

Fuck Me cab you imagine if the entire plannet took a step back and all smoked some breakthrough lvl DMT? considering where we are currently headed I can see onlly start of positive change.

So I'm still learning but that's my current view on the substance am I wrong to be experimenting with it and spreading knowledge that it even exists?

(All written from smart phone so auto corrections possible)

You hit the nail on the head right here, really wonderful others share my own ideas and insight! I too have often wondered if the best way to make a change in this world is to get everyone to try to experience psychedelics.
Stop perpetuating the machine, become the change.

~Subi & James

Enoon
#309 Posted : 3/21/2016 8:43:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I think lots of people that feel they are having positive and eye opening effects from psychedelics go through this thought process - if only we could show everyone... they would all change. For the better. For sure.

Unfortunately even we ourselves are slow to change, even after so called life changing trips or events. Old habits die hard and often our new ways are just as detrimental as the old ones were, just in a different way. So, even if everyone were to have an ego-death or a mystical experience, it might not result in such a drastic change as one might hope.

On the other hand I think a lot of us who have great or beneficial experiences with psychedelics were simply in the right state of mind at the right time to accept change. That doesn't mean that it wasn't difficult or that there was no resistance... but the psychedelics gave us just enough momentum to overcome and to become something new. In other cases that just doesn't happen. Some people (and some times those people are you and I) can take psychedelics and no matter what the dose or substance or the experience, it just does not get them/us anywhere.

I've found myself staring at walls that would not be broken down by psychedelics, at least not by them alone. Sometimes the path is long and there is lots of work to do before you can break through these inner barriers. Sometimes you are not even aware of them. Sometimes psychedelics can show you, sometimes they won't.

In summary, I don't think they are an overall solution to the collective mental problems our society faces. Our problems are very complex. I believe psychedelics can be used in certain instances for beneficial purposes, but not all people will respond to them in the same way and not everyone will turn into an altruistic, loving and intelligent being, just because they took them.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Spaced Out 2
#310 Posted : 3/21/2016 9:54:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
I think lots of people that feel they are having positive and eye opening effects from psychedelics go through this thought process - if only we could show everyone... they would all change. For the better. For sure.

Unfortunately even we ourselves are slow to change, even after so called life changing trips or events. Old habits die hard and often our new ways are just as detrimental as the old ones were, just in a different way. So, even if everyone were to have an ego-death or a mystical experience, it might not result in such a drastic change as one might hope.

On the other hand I think a lot of us who have great or beneficial experiences with psychedelics were simply in the right state of mind at the right time to accept change. That doesn't mean that it wasn't difficult or that there was no resistance... but the psychedelics gave us just enough momentum to overcome and to become something new. In other cases that just doesn't happen. Some people (and some times those people are you and I) can take psychedelics and no matter what the dose or substance or the experience, it just does not get them/us anywhere.

I've found myself staring at walls that would not be broken down by psychedelics, at least not by them alone. Sometimes the path is long and there is lots of work to do before you can break through these inner barriers. Sometimes you are not even aware of them. Sometimes psychedelics can show you, sometimes they won't.

In summary, I don't think they are an overall solution to the collective mental problems our society faces. Our problems are very complex. I believe psychedelics can be used in certain instances for beneficial purposes, but not all people will respond to them in the same way and not everyone will turn into an altruistic, loving and intelligent being, just because they took them.

Well said Thumbs up

sparkedminds
#311 Posted : 3/25/2016 1:52:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:

I see your points well and agree with alot,
I totally get that it's not gonna onedose fix.
However, spread out over time it is the right path to go down to the better world. At least it's one perhaps part answer that is easily accessible.
if we could maybe indoctrinate them back into our daily lives/culture/upbringing through ceremonys ect. Like a new religion with no mediators but your mind and the planet/substance. Collectively we will build a better world view.
There will be exceptions. Hopefully not the likes of Moctezsuma Aztec emperor who used psilocybin.Under it's influence worshiped/contacted a "war god" and this god demanded the sacrifice of thousands via heart being ripped from the chest cavity.

EssCee
#312 Posted : 5/17/2016 6:43:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So this is something I haven't considered but not breaking through I would think it was a one size fits all "you will know more than you know today". Though maybe things have changed in the last 4 years, I don't see people saying you need to do DMT, I do see people talking about what happened with them.

My immature thoughts included "Could destroy communism in a single movement. Instead of someone telling you what they feel. You get to go in yourself. How is that not ultimate freedom from everything."

I hadn't thought about the fact many people haven't been searching their lives for answers and being hit with that out of the blue could have really poor consequences. I can see the point that we can't be sure the world is ready to take a large plunge.. maybe the the trickle has to happen that way.

I had a lot of questions answered in the first 5 pages. I will have to finish, but thank you. You helped someone 4 years later understand why this isn't for everyone. I felt like I found out about a secret and had to share if I really loved these people. Maybe love is letting them find their own path.
Everything I say here is a work of spiritual fiction.

residualz
#313 Posted : 6/19/2016 6:23:27 PM

How can you love if you don't believe, how can you live beforever you've died

This is a very important piece of advice that everyone entering this dimension should consider.

changaforchange
#314 Posted : 10/20/2016 2:11:16 AM

changaforchange

residualz wrote:
This is a very important piece of advice that everyone entering this dimension should consider.

Totally agree with this last sentence, and really big kudos for creating such a thread. I actually came across it just after the most intense 100mg changa I had so far... afterwards, I was really questioning myself and the whole DMT dimension, whether I was ready for it or not... took me a couple of cold showers to recover from it. It certainly IS a fantastic journey: the spectrum has so many colours to chose from, the ladder has so many steps you can climb, and ONE YOU ARE IN, YOU ARE IN!

There's no way back fellas.

I will never forget this last one, and... I am grateful I discovered DMT.

Great comments from everyone btw Pleased
changa is my medicine

airflare
#315 Posted : 2/11/2017 3:09:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wisely said agree 100%

PurpleTurtle
#316 Posted : 3/25/2017 5:33:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I have spent most of today (to the grest annoyance of my girlfriend I might add) Reading

this entire thread with great enthusiasm. I am only at the very beginning of my spice journey

(love the term spice big DUNE fan perfect analogy ) have only 2 subbreakthrough experiences

under my belt and currently considering a break through dose.... although after three hours of reading I am still none the wiser but then I didn't expect to be.

fantastic reading, thought provoking and exactly why I came to the nexus in the first place.

Although I know I can't prepare for a breakthrough I can at least educate my self on the possible aftermath ... OP you should be proud this thread still going strong in 2017....See you on the other side x
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.

neb
#317 Posted : 4/20/2017 8:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a beautiful thread, but I find the more I read about the Do's and Don't of DMT from people, it makes me somewhat more afraid.

As life goes on and on, I find entering a higher dose experience scares me more than anything.

I will definately go back to hyperspace again sometime, but everytime I enter the DMT space something stops me. either I am too blown away to take the last hit, or I feel I am not ready again.

Last time I was ready for a breakthrough, I was going for it, and on my last hit, the lighter ran out of gas... I was so frustrated..

but there will always be another chance, even if not in this lifetime haha.
wake 'n breakthrough bebiii

GuruD
#318 Posted : 4/20/2017 8:14:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting Vovin. You write a detailed report on how to extract dmt, which is easily available all over the internet, and then create a thread telling peole why they shouldn't smoke dmt.

On second thought, after thinking about this for a moment, I came to realize that you might possibly feel responsible for helping people to do something that might not be in their best interest, and are simply stating the dangers involved. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here?

take care
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

TGO
#319 Posted : 4/20/2017 11:18:47 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

GuruD wrote:
Interesting Vovin. You write a detailed report on how to extract dmt, which is easily available all over the internet, and then create a thread telling peole why they shouldn't smoke dmt.

On second thought, after thinking about this for a moment, I came to realize that you might possibly feel responsible for helping people to do something that might not be in their best interest, and are simply stating the dangers involved. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here?

take care

The Nexus is centered around awareness and harm reduction, always. If we only encouraged people to ingest DMT simply because it is one of the most powerful experiences out there, we would be acting incredibly reckless. The Nexus is here so that people can learn the ins and outs of how to safely extract and use DMT (and other psychedelics), so it only stands to reason that someone new to DMT should consider both sides before making an informed decision. We also have support and integration techniques for people who do decide to take the plunge, whether they have a rough experience or not. This is a supportive community, and we value the safety and integrity of every member, new or otherwise.

This thread is to educate people, not to scare them away from trying DMT.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

zikzak
#320 Posted : 4/23/2017 10:15:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread..

I had my first psychedelic experience with a full release dose of 5-MeO-DMT. Just when I got back to my normal self I had a strong feeling that EVERYBODY (that I care about) NEEDS TO TRY THIS. Just after that thought it hit me equally hard that NOBODY WILL EVER BE READY FOR THIS. I still feel the same and I think I will continue to do so for the rest of my life.
I recommend it deeply to people I care about and meet on my way - yet I try to scare the shit out of them if I sense they tread lightly. Basically I try to act like a miniature version of the substance itself so they can sense - if only just a bit - what they are up against.

«PREV1415161718NEXT»