We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1314151617NEXT»
Why you should NOT take DMT Options

hardboiled
#281 Posted : 10/22/2014 3:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alpacamasca wrote:
Spindrift wrote:
I just read through this entire thread, and have to say it is one of the most valuable ones on the Nexus in my opinion. Thank you to everyone who posted, there are some incredibly wise and knowing insights and so many valuable ideas here. Having only smoked DMT once which was both incredibly beautiful and affirming but also terrifying and overwhelming, I only feel more certain that although this is a journey I am destined to make, I know nothing and must think, meditate and prepare myself hugely before trying again. I am deeply in gratitude to you all.

you have entered into it in the right way, i started my journey without a forum like this to read for guidance, i only had my girlfriend at the time and we both spotted each other and experimented with set and setting, different music, lights aswell as well as dosing... it was all completely hands on. After a short while of wanting to repeat the experiances every few days, the whole DMT landscape changed and it felt cold and unwelcoming, which was a strange transition from an abundance of glittering artifacts being offered to me at every angle from overly excited beings. I became an unwelcome guest in that space. I put it all away for a few months and realised that i wasn't giving enough time for everything to sink in and reflect on, in those few months i got into meditation and yoga which were practices i never thought i'd ever be into but somehow naturally came to me and this was when DMT came calling once more. During meditation i felt this desire to go back there with this new found respect and understanding, in my meditation i felt i had to take an intention from that space into the DMT space and i did, for the first time doing it i was completely calm with no pre flight jitters. I blasted off and it was even more beautiful and tangible then ever before, i had never had such a greeting of fanfare... what i got from that trip was extreamly fundemental to changing my viewpoints and set me up for a deep transformative part of my life.

Word.
Time to integrate is essential.
I have had almost one year breaks between each mayor big experiences and i know it has been a blessing.Thumbs up
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#282 Posted : 10/22/2014 3:45:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Much agreed. This thread is one of the better ones on this forum, imo.

Agreed hardboiled, long periods of integration is so important imo, yet I think people sometimes tend to overlook it. Ime, hyperspace evolves as you evolve; hence imo why the experience is considered to be so variable - because we as humans are constantly changing/evolving. Also, imo, what this experience shows us, is that THAT is not separate from you, from me, or from any other part of reality; reality is subsumed by it and it is subsumed by reality; locked in embrace - as one move is made - the other moves along with it; so embracing life despite it's ups and downs and working to meander your way through new avenues and learning as you go - the infinite will work its magic right alongside you.

alpacamasca
#283 Posted : 10/22/2014 4:45:50 PM

one love, one heart

it's been a year again since my last trip and i feel the calling once more... over that year i've had alot of evolution personally that i don't even reconise myself from a year ago anymore... i'm ready agan to enter the void.
You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.

hardboiled
#284 Posted : 10/22/2014 6:03:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Much agreed. This thread is one of the better ones on this forum, imo.

Agreed hardboiled, long periods of integration is so important imo, yet I think people sometimes tend to overlook it. Ime, hyperspace evolves as you evolve; hence imo why the experience is considered to be so variable - because we as humans are constantly changing/evolving. Also, imo, what this experience shows us, is that THAT is not separate from you, from me, or from any other part of reality; reality is subsumed by it and it is subsumed by reality; locked in embrace - as one move is made - the other moves along with it; so embracing life despite it's ups and downs and working to meander your way through new avenues and learning as you go - the infinite will work its magic right alongside you.

Exactly my friend.
For some the multiple sessions of exploration come as natural, positive and beneficial as same as for others that perhaps do it once or twice a year. There is no formula and you get to experience the effects if you have been going overboard with it and that is what i love about it. It shows you and if your stubborn or cocky it will cut you down couple of notches and it's all good. What better way to learn.Twisted Evil Big grin Thumbs up

hardboiled
#285 Posted : 10/22/2014 6:06:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alpacamasca wrote:
it's been a year again since my last trip and i feel the calling once more... over that year i've had alot of evolution personally that i don't even reconise myself from a year ago anymore... i'm ready agan to enter the void.

I am also one of those that only recognize the changes after long time has passed...

Let it flow.Smile

Doc Buxin
#286 Posted : 2/17/2015 11:43:21 PM

Pay No Mind

Whew!!!! I read the entire thread! What a read!!

As many of you on this particular thread have expressed, I too believe that this is one of the most useful, important threads on the nexus.

I would like to thank all of you for the wisdom & insights posted on this thread. Much appreciation goes out to Vovin for initiating the whole thing also. Very good, practical advice.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Peace.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

BioBoostedSpirit
#287 Posted : 3/1/2015 9:34:40 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Thread with priceless knowledge and advices !!! Thumbs up Thank you all for sharing it !!!

Peace and Love fellows Love Love Love
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

DeepThink
#288 Posted : 4/18/2015 1:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post and now further in my journey I understand exactly what you mean.

medoslav
#289 Posted : 5/2/2015 8:49:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, this is the most realistic thread on this mostly spiritual forum. Big grin

Generally every action is dangerous, because it produces opposite reaction.

Life always with 100% probability results in death, so life is really really dangerous, you never survive. The young and the old, they are all sentenced to death sooner or later.(in manner of logic of course)

You can die of cancer, of car accident, of old age, of heart attack, you can die young, you can die old, you can commit suicide. But You DO NOT decide, the path is given always.

So what ever you decide it will be decided, fear not, worry not.

I presume that conquering your fear before consumption is also part of the process...

Doc Buxin
#290 Posted : 5/2/2015 8:42:59 PM

Pay No Mind

medoslav wrote:
...Life always with 100% probability results in death, you never survive. The young and the old, they are all sentenced to death sooner or later....

This is precisely why I have been practicing dying for decades. Psychedelics are a great tool for that.Smile

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

brilliantlydim
#291 Posted : 6/22/2015 3:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post. This should really help people have a more informed decision about trying DMT.

I remember one of the first things I was thinking after my first "real" experience with an entheogen, a breakthrough dose of Bufo 5-MeO, was that everyone needs to have that experience. I thought for sure the world would be a better place if everyone was able to experience what I did. I have come to realize that not everyone has such a malleable perception of reality, and definitely not everyone would benefit from jumping on the rocket ship of DMT when they are not ready.

I just sent this post to one of my friends who is contemplating trying DMT.

TGO
#292 Posted : 6/22/2015 3:51:40 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

ehud wrote:
Great post. This should really help people have a more informed decision about trying DMT.

I remember one of the first things I was thinking after my first "real" experience with an entheogen, a breakthrough dose of Bufo 5-MeO, was that everyone needs to have that experience. I thought for sure the world would be a better place if everyone was able to experience what I did. I have come to realize that not everyone has such a malleable perception of reality, and definitely not everyone would benefit from jumping on the rocket ship of DMT when they are not ready.

Thumbs up Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

SpathiEluder
#293 Posted : 8/9/2015 1:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ehud wrote:

I started with a serious dose of Bufo too, and only just tried threshold doses of DMT for the first time on the weekend. For some reason DMT had me more anxious, and reading this thread has me even more so.
Bufo (5meo) was much easier to approach as I had no experience at all in the DMT realm, and Bufo propels you so hard without any conscious understanding of whether you are scared or shocked by what you see. With Bufo I feel you don't have the time to contemplate, and you don't exist anymore, so what you are seeing effects nobody, until you break through and everything in the world is what you are.. I would do Bufo again knowing that the guaranteed breakthrough is so extraordinarily blissful, energizing and godly, but I am nervous with DMT.
I noticed breathing difficulties on DMT and maybe related anxiety anticipating the unknown journey ahead. Aside from the breathing/heart racing, which I am sure I will get used to quickly, I actually really enjoyed the threshold dose of a few visuals

TheMagicClover
#294 Posted : 8/16/2015 11:12:54 PM

TMC

Such a beautiful thread. I remember thinking "..they can't really be accurately describing the experience." Oh boy was I quite naive. While I think no one is ever ready for such an experience. I do believe entering the ritual with clear intent and without any deep seeded fear can make it more comfortable. The most valuable aspect of this thread is the emphasis that DMT is the tool, not the answer. At least in my opinion. I've lurked here for years and with my first post I'd love to say thank you all!!!

Yumi
#295 Posted : 12/14/2015 6:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It almost feels like destiny, that im ready to make the breakthrough, Im hoping that maybe alot of my personal questions can be answered. If not, That's ok, I still believe im ready to experience the other side.Smile
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

SnozzleBerry
#296 Posted : 12/14/2015 2:22:47 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Yumi wrote:
Im hoping that maybe alot of my personal questions can be answered.

In all likelihood, it will probably bring a boatload of new questions...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Yumi
#297 Posted : 12/14/2015 10:36:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Yumi wrote:
Im hoping that maybe alot of my personal questions can be answered.

In all likelihood, it will probably bring a boatload of new questions...

That's A-OK in my book, If my questions aren't answered, and it only leads to more that's fine, One thing that led me to DMT was the art of Salviadroid, Luke Brown, And also listening to Terence Mckenna, All very inspiring individuals, wich led me to a personal epiphany of sorts. Just visually seeing their artwork, and listening to personal experiences, Has actually changed my outlook on life, Its given me a more positive outlook on things. And its made me feel like that I have a purpose in this mundane world, And how I chose to leave my imprint upon this reality is in my hands, and in my hands alone.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

KillaNoodles
#298 Posted : 12/14/2015 11:14:54 PM

Stand Up For It

---
Disclaimer: All posts are to be considered fictitious. Author of account-posts is "Role Playing".

#299 Posted : 12/15/2015 1:17:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

KillaNoodles wrote:
Regrettably, the psychedelic experience always leaves one with more questions than answers. Any "answers" are mere presuppositions formulated to match the experience - to categorize it neatly. If anything, "answers" are a defense mechanism. Sadly, this defense mechanism encourages subsequent, even addictive use of psychedelic drugs. Many feel they've got to keep heading back there to get "more answers". For me, this is the psychedelic equivalent of chasing the dragon. Those in pursuit of knowledge are doomed never to find what they seek, yet may foolishly preach that they have indeed found something worth seeking. It's an endless loop... and these unfortunate few depart the social Rat Race only to join one of another kind. Be careful out there, all.

Well put. I agree with much of this.

Yumi
#300 Posted : 12/15/2015 2:43:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

KillaNoodles wrote:
Regrettably, the psychedelic experience always leaves one with more questions than answers. Any "answers" are mere presuppositions formulated to match the experience - to categorize it neatly. If anything, "answers" are a defense mechanism. Sadly, this defense mechanism encourages subsequent, even addictive use of psychedelic drugs. Many feel they've got to keep heading back there to get "more answers". For me, this is the psychedelic equivalent of chasing the dragon. Those in pursuit of knowledge are doomed never to find what they seek, yet may foolishly preach that they have indeed found something worth seeking. It's an endless loop... and these unfortunate few depart the social Rat Race only to join one of another kind. Be careful out there, all.

I see it this way, I'm assuming every experience is personal and different because I've already been informed to this, I completely understand that, and my questions don't necessarily have to be answered through a breakthrough 5-MeO-DMT trip, there could be other ways to answer my questions. A lot of them have to do with, God, Life and death, and medicinal properties of DMT. I strongly believe, given my own life's circumstances, (wich I don't need to elaborate on unless asked) That DMT is one of the most positive things I can or could ever experience, I've dabbled with shrooms in the past, And other substances, So i'm most certainly not a novice when it comes to psychedelics. However, I am aware that DMT is a completely different experience, one that I believe I need to experience.

PS: Let me verify one thing, When I say I have questions, They are not questions, like, Where did my great grandmother hide her money or who was responsible for this and that, They are questions basically pertaining to life, Death, the afterlife, And god. Nothing silly like who will I marry or when were or how will something in my future play out.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

«PREV1314151617NEXT»