We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : do you experience tyramine interactions with caapi
Choice Votes Statistics
yes 3 12 %
no 18 72 %
maybe(too many variables) 4 16 %

«PREV234
do you experience tyramine interactions with caapi or rue? Options

behindthelight
#61 Posted : 6/29/2012 5:38:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I should mention that I eat a raw vegan diet so meat and dairy(cheese) is not ever in my diet and I never drink alcohol. I do eat cultured foods though like unpasturized miso and kimchi..I eat alot of avacados and other really ripe fruits but I doubt they have enough tyramine to really be much concern..I dunno about kimchi..but my diet could play a role in why I dont have side effecs..same goes for minxx.

I heard kimchi is really good for you, I never had it though. What does it taste like?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#62 Posted : 7/3/2012 4:33:19 PM

Not I

I have been drinking black caapi all morning. Just drank my third cup about 45 minutes ago.

Thus far I have felt absolutely great.

However, about 15 minutes ago I eat a couple handfuls of non salted mixed nuts and dried fruit. I am now starting to get a small, slightly distracting headache.

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

behindthelight
#63 Posted : 7/5/2012 1:38:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How bad does it taste? Do you let it settle before you drink it? Or do you drink the sediment?

«PREV234