We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Will The Traveler Ban Me Because I Laugh at His Authority?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes 1 5 %
No 11 64 %
Maybe 5 29 %

PREV1234NEXT
Will The Traveler Ban Me Because I Laugh at His Authority? Options

DoingKermit
#21 Posted : 12/16/2011 6:14:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
Every community and human relationship has rules. Some are explicit, some are implicit.

True. The "rules" were there all along, just not visible. Now they are spelled out because there are tons of new members who are not yet socialized in nexian culture and the influx of new members makes it impossible to integrate everyone as strongly and quickly as necessary.

Well said.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bill Cipher
#22 Posted : 12/16/2011 6:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure he won't. But I will.

Hope you find happiness elsewhere. Bye bye, malcontent.

Aegle
#23 Posted : 12/16/2011 6:41:58 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

The Traveler wrote:
LOL!

if I had to do that then I would have to ban myself daily. Laughing

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Trav

Your response is pure ownage... Laughing

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

corpus callosum
#24 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

To the OP, what particular aspect of the Travelers authority amuses you so?
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:10:04 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

To all people on this thread, I like you to point to this announcement I made: The illusion of free speech

Kind regards,

The Traveler

EquaL Observer
#26 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:12:09 PM

Ross

Some folk seriously need more discordian heroism... too much hilariously, deliriously, unintelligible antics carried out by beings in this verse to care about a post like this so much Razz
Your depth is your integrity

The Traveler
#27 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:20:19 PM

"No, seriously"

p.s. I saw that someone (not me) suspended divineyes. But, because he was apparently laughing at my authority I UNbanned him quickly. Smile

I hope that when we all look at my announcement that we all get our senses a bit back and that we can continue to explore our creativity and inspiration.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

polytrip
#28 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:26:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Most of us left-brain control freaks can hardly stand people laughing at us...but with great effort we´ll manage to cope with it, knowing our neurotic angst would otherwise be exposed to the rest of the world.

When people start exposing our intergalactic conspiracy to control the vibration of everyone´s chakra´s by bribing hyperspace entities to encode lower frequency´s into your DNA, on the other hand....

Be very carefull...you´re playing a deadly game :evil:

divineyes
#29 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:31:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Trav- for keeping it light-hearted- and thank you for un-banning me : ) I hope that everyone will read your new post and provide the feedback that you are hoping they will contribute.

One point of confusion for me still remains. When engaging in deep speculation (and btw, all the great discoveries were preceded by "foolish" or "wild" speculation), it is easy to venture into territory that some might deem as conspiratorial, and thus verboten. Please consider creating a sub-forum where there is greater leniency in discussing avant-garde or exotic ideas- a place where we can talk about the true nature of entities, for instance, without being accused of "conspiracy talk". Whaddaya say, pretty please?

Respectfully,
Divineyes
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

Bill Cipher
#30 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:43:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright. I've been overruled. And that is perfectly okay. I actually do respect Traveler's authority, and I understand that it's his site to do with as he sees fit. I thought I would spare the OP any further attacks on his throat chakra, and the rest of the community further pointless arguments from someone who can't seem to take a hint.

Traveler is a bit too genteel and mature to jump on the ban button. I'm not, and would rather see those who can't get with the program move on to someplace they'll be happier.

The Traveler
#31 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:43:22 PM

"No, seriously"

divineyes wrote:
One point of confusion for me still remains. When engaging in deep speculation (and btw, all the great discoveries were preceded by "foolish" or "wild" speculation), it is easy to venture into territory that some might deem as conspiratorial, and thus verboten. Please consider creating a sub-forum where there is greater leniency in discussing avant-garde or exotic ideas- a place where we can talk about the true nature of entities, for instance, without being accused of "conspiracy talk". Whaddaya say, pretty please?

Hey divineyes,

I think that in the "Through the Looking-Glass" subforum there already is a bit more freedom for that. Though make sure that it is DMT or entheogen related. Any CT about 9/11, Big Pharma, NASA/UFO/Moonlanding, etc. will still be removed when I see them.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

۩
#32 Posted : 12/16/2011 7:45:08 PM

The Traveler wrote:

Hey divineyes,

I think that in the "Through the Looking-Glass" subforum there already is a bit more freedom for that. Though make sure that it is DMT or entheogen related. Any CT about 9/11, Big Pharma, NASA/UFO/Moonlanding, etc. will still be removed when I see them.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Thank you, The Traveler.

divineyes
#33 Posted : 12/16/2011 8:01:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks again, Trav, for clarifying. This sounds fair enough. I don't wish to be misunderstood by anyone here. I agree that some forms of free speech are off-limits: rudeness, discussing dealing and other illegal activities and such. My main concern is that deep speculation about the DMT experience itself might be snubbed.

A case in point, a few weeks back I posted a topic about the Gnostic concept of alien intrusion and the role of what the Greek Gnostics called Archons. I also referred to the Demiurge, or Chief Archon, as described by these heady philosophers in their works. In fact, these ridiculously intelligent dudes went to great lengths to warn humanity about Archontic Intrusion- a subject that is currently championed by John Lamb Lash at his www.metahistory.org website. This is not 9/11 stuff or the typical conspiratorial fodder most are familiar with, yet you yourself locked the thread, claiming that it sounded too conspiratorial. I PM'd you, asking you to specifically cite what you felt was conspiratorial about the thread:

" Dear Traveler,

I would def classify that content as "speculative" and I submitted it under the appropriate category of "Through The Looking Glass". Please clarify why you chose to label the content as a "conspiracy theory" - please be specific so I don't have to assume it was labeled as such merely because I used the word Illuminati. As far as banking theories, OWS pretty much has taken it out of the theory and into the "fact" category.

I wish to make an appeal and ask that you reconsider posting it. I would agree to remove the word Illuminati if that would satisfy your criteria.

Respectfully,
Divineyes"

and here was your reply:

"Hey divineyes,

Your thread "OWS: Overthrow the Chief Archon- Illuminati, Bankers, Corporations are Merely Mop-Up!" was removed because of it's Conspiracy Theory content.

I stated this about CT's: No more Conspiracy Theory topics on the DMT-Nexus!

Read that topic and please understand why CT's are not allowed on the DMT-Nexus.

Kind regards,

The Traveler"

Keep in mind that I WAS NOT trying to prove anything about Illuminati/Bankers/OWS- I WAS trying to make a point about the Gnostic Theory of Archontic Intrusion. Is that discussion off limits? And if so, why?

Respectfully,
Divine yes
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

The Traveler
#34 Posted : 12/16/2011 8:26:32 PM

"No, seriously"

divineyes wrote:
Keep in mind that I WAS NOT trying to prove anything about Illuminati/Bankers/OWS- I WAS trying to make a point about the Gnostic Theory of Archontic Intrusion. Is that discussion off limits? And if so, why?

Respectfully,
Divine yes

That discussion has already been placed in the TTLG subforum and reopened it seems. Smile

You can find it at: Archons, Aliens and DMT Tricksters- What Do They Want From Us?

If you also want to have more scientific replies then I can place the topic in the philosophy subforum if you like.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

RayOfLight
#35 Posted : 12/16/2011 9:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I facepalmed when I read that poll question and I've made some antagonizing posts myself.. just let it go.... for everyones sake.
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

divineyes
#36 Posted : 12/16/2011 9:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trav, the post you locked was different from the one you referenced- although the subject matter is related. I would be very grateful if you unlocked the post mentioned in your PM to me. I do indeed understand and intend to abide by the rules of the Nexus. Thank you very much!

Respectfully,
Divine Yes

The Traveler
#37 Posted : 12/16/2011 9:15:55 PM

"No, seriously"

divineyes wrote:
Trav, the post you locked was different from the one you referenced- although the subject matter is related. I would be very grateful if you unlocked the post mentioned in your PM to me. I do indeed understand and intend to abide by the rules of the Nexus. Thank you very much!

Respectfully,
Divine Yes

Hey divineyes,

I looked at the removed topics and the original topics name is: "OWS: Overthrow the Chief Archon- Illuminati, Bankers, Corporations are Merely Mop-Up!"

The Illuminati and bankers/corporations in it make it a it too much a CT for me. I think the thread linked in my previous post is better suited for a continuation of discussing the Archons. What do you think?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

cellux
#38 Posted : 12/16/2011 10:27:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If Trav is Avalokiteśvara,
then Art must be the Mahākāla,
upholding the Maṇḍala
for the benefit of all sentient beings.

divineyes
#39 Posted : 12/16/2011 11:25:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Traveler- thanks again so much for welcoming my engagement and asking for my feedback. I do vote to restore the thread only because the mention of Illuminati and Bankers in the title was designed as a teaser- a creative way of capturing interest for potentional readers and conversationalists. You will note that within the body of the post, I am not trying to prove a conspiracy involving Illuminati/Bankers. In the title, I was just using them as a device as way to say to the Occupy Wall Street crowd, "hey, the Corporations and Bankers should not be your main concern- the real problem is the false Creator-God, the Demiurge that the Gnostics wrote about. They state that he creates a simulacrum of reality and thinks he is the Most High God. He and his legions of Archons labor furiously to keep humanity unaware of the false matrix-like reality they live in, and unaware of the higher realms- and especially: UNAWARE OF THEIR TRUE GOD-LIKE POTENTIAL.

Now I know that half the people here will write this off as absolute delusory bunk- but I dare suppose there is another half who might find such ideas quite intriguing- IMHO.

Please unlock this specific thread as it is not at all about trying to prove a conspiracy.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Divineyes

BananaForeskin
#40 Posted : 12/16/2011 11:56:35 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Gotta love the Archons.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

PREV1234NEXT