We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
How does your changa look like ? Options

iracema
#161 Posted : 2/6/2015 5:56:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1/1 dmt and jasmine
iracema attached the following image(s):
IMG_20150118_164814953.jpg (2,495kb) downloaded 985 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

boogerz
#162 Posted : 2/13/2015 7:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW! i recommend adding extracted harmalas/ this one is saturated. IMO better than 10x caapi leaf
boogerz attached the following image(s):
change.jpg (155kb) downloaded 945 time(s).

smokerx
#163 Posted : 2/15/2015 2:03:00 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I always add extracted harmalas its the best
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

DeltaSpice
#164 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:11:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My most recent batch of Changa.

850mg B.Caapi Alks.
850mg Spice.
1250mg B.Caapi Vine (yellow).

This batch feels like its has grams of Harmala in the mix. Super strong, but very nice.
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0412.jpg (2,888kb) downloaded 902 time(s).
IMAG0413.jpg (1,376kb) downloaded 903 time(s).

smokerx
#165 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:16:29 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

DeltaSpice wrote:

850mg B.Caapi Alks.
850mg Spice.

This batch feels like its has grams of Harmala in the mix. Super strong, but very nice.

wow that must be very strong with so much harmalas in it Shocked

Looks nice though. Is it not a bit harsh to smoke ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

DeltaSpice
#166 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:44:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

850mg B.Caapi Alks.
850mg Spice.

I add a touch of fresh mullein before lighting it up, that takes away any harshness or bad taste.
Its defiantly excess Harmala, bearing in mind the vine is full of the stuff but my thoughts at the moment are that the Vine is revered more than the spice, so get it in yu, she is the Mother of all plants after all.

I'm gonna bong some minus the Mullein today, so I'll see how harsh it is on its own.

concombres
#167 Posted : 2/22/2015 5:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
smokerx wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

850mg B.Caapi Alks.
850mg Spice.

I add a touch of fresh mullein before lighting it up, that takes away any harshness or bad taste.
Its defiantly excess Harmala, bearing in mind the vine is full of the stuff but my thoughts at the moment are that the Vine is revered more than the spice, so get it in yu, she is the Mother of all plants after all.

I'm gonna bong some minus the Mullein today, so I'll see how harsh it is on its own.

Big grin I like heavy harmalas as well.
Very nice strong smoke.
I have a blend thats 1:1:0.3 herb/dmt/harmalas. Half the 1g herb is 10x enhanced caapi leaf.

It's active in miniscule amounts. A small flake or two weigh in at 15mg & produces meditative, cleared, calm state of mind. 5mg more & you begin to feel the spice coming on quite strong physically.
At 30mg with large deep hits i can dip in & out of hyperspace for 25+minutes Thumbs up

DeltaSpice
#168 Posted : 2/22/2015 7:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:
smokerx wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

850mg B.Caapi Alks.
850mg Spice.

Very nice strong smoke.
I have a blend thats 1:1:0.3 herb/dmt/harmalas. Half the 1g herb is 10x enhanced caapi leaf.

It's active in miniscule amounts. A small flake or two weigh in at 15mg & produces meditative, cleared, calm state of mind. 5mg more & you begin to feel the spice coming on quite strong physically.
At 30mg with large deep hits i can dip in & out of hyperspace for 25+minutes Thumbs up

Sounds very nice.
I bonged some of my B.Caapi Changaroonie today (3 x 30mg hits, baby steps). Not harsh at all(it is cured) and im not a smoker ,apart from Changa .
However , you know when some times it doesn't work, today was one of those days.
I find that if the Changa makes you tired and you start yawning then that indicates its not working properly.
When its all systems go , no yawning will occur .

concombres
#169 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:45:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
concombres wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:
smokerx wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

850mg B.Caapi Alks.
850mg Spice.

Very nice strong smoke.

Sounds very nice.
I bonged some of my B.Caapi Changaroonie today (3 x 30mg hits, baby steps). Not harsh at all(it is cured) and im not a smoker ,apart from Changa .
However , you know when some times it doesn't work, today was one of those days.
I find that if the Changa makes you tired and you start yawning then that indicates its not working properly.

I havn't tried curing mine yet but i plan to soon Big grin
I find changa is not really that harsh of a smoke at all. it can be a bit hot on the back of the throat when first inhaled & some people mistake that for harshness i thinkLaughing very smooth on the lungs though.

I.ve not tested the full power of my changa just yet. 30mg divided into multiple hits over the course of 30min provided me a nice hyperspace experience stretched out much longer than normal.
Waiting for a trip out into a nice quiet place far from thr noise of society to really test the power & have a deep session Thumbs up
I like the vine added into the mix btw Big grin
I'll have to try that very soon.

Contact
#170 Posted : 2/23/2015 9:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:

Well in my experience, yawning occurs when i have been smoking changa for over 2-3 hours non-stop...

it indicates me, that i'm mentally exhausted and should stop smoking changa for today Pleased
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

DeltaSpice
#171 Posted : 2/23/2015 8:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Contact wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

Well in my experience, yawning occurs when i have been smoking changa for over 2-3 hours non-stop...

it indicates me, that i'm mentally exhausted and should stop smoking changa for today Pleased

2-3 hours non stop , you deserve a Changa medal.

Contact
#172 Posted : 2/26/2015 10:53:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Contact wrote:

2-3 hours non stop , you deserve a Changa medal.

Twisted Evil i know it sounds harsh, but i'm only smoking 30% Changa through my bong. After - let's say 45 minutes - of smoking, i've reached a point, where i can't breakthrough anymore because of the tolerance. But, i really like to achieve that point. Once i have that tolerance towards the dmt, i feel like i can explore the psychedelic effects of dmt much better, as when I break through...

Sometimes I feel like a little child, playing in the mud with the whole body Pleased

i just freakin love it Love

Contact
#173 Posted : 2/26/2015 12:31:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the changa i'm smoking hour for hour Pleased
Contact attached the following image(s):
IMAG0423.jpg (2,323kb) downloaded 812 time(s).

DeltaSpice
#174 Posted : 2/26/2015 6:34:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like your jars..
I don't know about tolerances , I think some times it works and some times not so much.
Once I had to take a few weeks break because it just stopped working completely .
I also remember trying to break through , in a forest, it just wouldn't happen and then eventually I reached a point where I felt properly ill and I was wishing I'd never touch it.

I think it gives when it wants to or when you deserve it.

smokerx
#175 Posted : 2/26/2015 8:00:28 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

DeltaSpice wrote:
I like your jars..
I don't know about tolerances , I think some times it works and some times not so much.
Once I had to take a few weeks break because it just stopped working completely .
I also remember trying to break through , in a forest, it just wouldn't happen and then eventually I reached a point where I felt properly ill and I was wishing I'd never touch it.

Maybe this could be the answer to my question here

I may need some brake from it. The funny part is that I did not use it much. I am sure I did not abuse it at all.

DeltaSpice
#176 Posted : 2/26/2015 9:23:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:
I like your jars..

Maybe this could be the answer to my question here

I may need some brake from it. The funny part is that I did not use it much. I am sure I did not abuse it at all.

I think you could do with a break, people talk about "The Calling" but just try a couple of weeks away from it and as some one said to me, its like surfing , wait for the wave and then when it comes, ride it.
Now I have the odd day where it doesn't work but always does the next day.
This Tuesday gone I had a puff and it didn't work, Wednesday I hardly touched it and it was full on , I was being offered gifts of the most beautiful things made of metallic greens and gold, I was left with a big smile on my face.
I think that there is an understanding to be found with the Changa, I don't wanna sound like a loone but the more I understand it , the more rewarding it is..

TiHKAL
#177 Posted : 6/1/2015 7:10:30 PM

Nullius in verba.

My Changa mixture is probably not the most inventive but it's pure love nevertheless.

slewb
#178 Posted : 6/2/2015 5:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow beautiful looking changa TiHKAL. love the colors

smokerx
#179 Posted : 6/2/2015 7:46:15 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

yes it is very beautiful looking changa. I bet it taste great too Smile

Spaced Out 2
#180 Posted : 6/2/2015 9:23:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My changa isn't original either, but it's fantastic the way it is.
Yours looks very nice, and good colors.Thumbs up
May I ask what's in it and your ratios?

«PREV7891011NEXT»