We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV131415
How does your changa look like ? Options

Toshido
#281 Posted : 3/4/2023 5:04:35 PM

Research & Development

Has anyone ever tried putting the herb mixture in a food processor to make it less coarse? Not like a coffee grinder, as smoking a fine powder would probably only be useful for adding it to the end of a cigarette or the inside of wet rolling papers.

But, anyone?
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fink
#282 Posted : 3/4/2023 7:07:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My herbs are very dry. I crush them between my fingers before sprinkling them into the solution. I like the fine crushed size rather, not quite a powder. Smokes well and helps absorb DMT uniformly
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#283 Posted : 3/4/2023 7:12:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

widderic wrote:
Has anyone ever tried putting the herb mixture in a food processor to make it less coarse? Not like a coffee grinder, as smoking a fine powder would probably only be useful for adding it to the end of a cigarette or the inside of wet rolling papers.

But, anyone?

For me it depends. I generally like having my herbs larger, but if it's a blend I plan on rolling more than packing, I'll make it more fine.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#284 Posted : 3/7/2023 1:24:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OrangeE, that blend looks lovely.

I woke up this morning with an idea. Lazy changa: 1g choliponga, 1g caapi leaf, blend, smoalk... Laughing

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#285 Posted : 3/7/2023 5:03:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can get your hands on some caapi leaves you won't need to perform a harmala extraction.

I wanna share something else, but first, are harmalas legal in your country?

One love

Voidmatrix
#286 Posted : 3/9/2023 1:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The "Changa Box" and the "Blend Creation Station"

Since I've filled the last jar for the Changa Box, thought I'd share these.

There are seven blends in the Changa Box, along with several different jars for different harmalas from varying plant sources. It also holds the infusion jar and a jar of caapi leaves. Lastly, it has my "changa ash" jar in it, where I put spent changa to roll into joints with cannabis at a later point. I don't smoalk my changa until it's actually ash, so there are still some actives in the remnants that I save.

The Blend Creation Station holds all of my herbs to use as hosts to infuse the DMT and harmalas into. There's some harmalas stored there as well. Come to think of it, I have harmalas in three different boxes. Wut?

Pleased

One love

Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
20230308_180046.jpg (4,499kb) downloaded 159 time(s).
20230308_184355.jpg (3,280kb) downloaded 156 time(s).

Toshido
#287 Posted : 3/25/2023 1:22:57 PM

Research & Development

Voidmatrix wrote:

Those big thick vials w/ the cork stoppers are really cool!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Voidmatrix
#288 Posted : 3/25/2023 9:36:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Since I've filled the last jar for the Changa Box, thought I'd share these.

There are seven blends in the Changa Box, along with several different jars for different harmalas from varying plant sources. It also holds the infusion jar and a jar of caapi leaves. Lastly, it has my "changa ash" jar in it, where I put spent changa to roll into joints with cannabis at a later point. I don't smoalk my changa until it's actually ash, so there are still some actives in the remnants that I save.

The Blend Creation Station holds all of my herbs to use as hosts to infuse the DMT and harmalas into. There's some harmalas stored there as well. Come to think of it, I have harmalas in three different boxes. Wut?

Pleased

One love

What a lovely setup. Be nice to see what's in the jars Smile I need to find a nice box for my stash..

Most of the blends that are optically appealing van be found earlier in the thread. And Etsy has some great boxes, though I got mine from an esoteric shop.

widderic wrote:
Those big thick vials w/ the cork stoppers are really cool!

I'm glad that I feel the same about them because I paid way too much for each one Laughing

One love

Voidmatrix
#289 Posted : 3/28/2023 2:31:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to try this blend! Sounds phenomenal.

And I'm glad that you'll be joining us in the Celebration of Life collective journey Love

One love

Voidmatrix
#290 Posted : 5/4/2023 7:34:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Considering my trepidation in smoalking my other blend that also contains chaliponga, I don't know what I was thinking making this oneLaughing

Chaliponga
Caapi leaf
Marshmallow leaf
Blue lotus
Full spec harmala from rue

One love
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
20230504_044621.jpg (3,080kb) downloaded 137 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#291 Posted : 5/5/2023 9:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Looks great. What is it about the chaliponga that perturbs you so?

The one time in my life that I felt possessed (mildly albeit) was with the older blend. It was a very very odd experience Laughing

One love

Voidmatrix
#292 Posted : 5/7/2023 7:32:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OrangeEnergy wrote:
OrangeEnergy wrote:
Latest batch of 'real' changa with caapi.

Red caapi vine 0.41g
Damiana 0.34g
Gotu Kola 0.13g
Pau D'arco 0.13g
Marshmallow leaves 0.26g
Skullcap 0.06g
1.35g spice
Damiana & peppermint infused IPA

Currently curing with drop of peppermint oil on lid.

I will be using this batch for the upcoming ceremonial remembrance for Th3k1d93's friend Lucas. RIP

Journeyed using this blend for the first time a little while ago.
I am getting better at bringing myself into the right headspace for blasting off.
The bowl I had prepared, but did not use, for Lucas's remembrance had been sitting in my cupboard. I could not remember exactly what dose I had prepared, but it was a high sub-breakthrough.
I sat and breathed, imagining the pipe in my hand was in fact the handle on the door to the realm, and that I was actively and happily going to turn the handle and step inside.
There was still a little trepidation, but I focused on acceptance of what I was to be shown and experience.
I lit the bowl and drew, slow and steady, until the orange ember disappeared. As I heald my breath, I began to hear the buzzing that always indicates the realm is approaching.
On the exhale I was still in the room, but it was deep into the dmt space, with what feels somewhat like an Egyptian vibe to me. I felt relaxed and calm, enjoying the experience, ultimately losing recollection for a period of time.
When I came back to the room, I felt a beautiful calm, acceptance and love.

Peace.

I still want to try this blend.

Sounds like a really good journey. I'm very glad. I also liked hearing you talk about being able to place yourself in the right headspace for journeying, something I'm regaining myself.

One love

Voidmatrix
#293 Posted : 6/14/2023 8:19:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another beautiful enhanced leaf blend Love

One love

«PREV131415