We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV78
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) and DMT taken orally Options

Nobuoni
#141 Posted : 3/25/2009 11:27:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some accounts say to cook the Harmaline gently in HCL acid solution to gently oxidise it' converting Harmaline to Harmine hcl'
Any ideas of what ph to aim for' Ph1-2 ?
Then gently boil off the water and HCL acid and dry the resultant product ?
Harmine HCL ?

Harmine hcl in salt water solution based with ammonia solution gives Harmaline freebase'
Harmaline hcl in salt water solution based with ammonia solution gived Harmaline freebase'
Harmine hcl in H2O' based with ammonia gives Harmine freebase'
Harmaline hcl in H2O' based with ammonia solution gives Harmaline freebase'
Harmaline hcl cooked in HCL acid solution gives Harmine hcl'

Any thoughts ?

Much appreciate your input 69ron and all you folks'

Blessings

Nobuoni +

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Espiridion
#142 Posted : 3/25/2009 8:24:32 PM

--who.??..ME??--

69ron, <whew> you always knew you have would have to one day type it all out and break it all down. Thanks. I think this has cleared up alot of grey area for everyone.

HATS OFF TO 69ron!!!
much gratitude!
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

JesusJuice
#143 Posted : 7/4/2009 12:22:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This might sound stupid but what about taking THH or any of these other compounds rectally?

Like would it burn if i put it in a gel tab and did it rectally, i know you can do other chemicals like this at lower doses.

starway7
#144 Posted : 6/18/2021 1:31:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Now this report looks positive on the THH and DMT combo!

I may try this ...[simple spice and thh combo]... in low dose and see what happens..

The combo appears to work...[oraly] with all my vaping...ive never tryed it orally!

has anyone else tryed this combo?

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00023.JPG (2,802kb) downloaded 122 time(s).

starway7
#145 Posted : 6/18/2021 1:42:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this below .... is copy of old post that inspired my intrest in trying the combo orally....

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) and DMT taken orally Options

69ron
Posted : 11/29/2008 12:23:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did a test. He wanted to see if THH could activate DMT by itself.

He mixed 200 mg of THH HCl with 20 mg of freebase DMT in 1 glass of water along with 100 mg of citric acid to make the DMT dissolve.

He drank it down. Effects started at about 10 minutes with a unusual tryptamine feeling. At 30 minutes the effects were just starting to get really intense. It peaked at about 45 minutes. At 1 hour it was definitely fading but not quickly.

During the peak, the psychedelic state was quite intense. There were DMT visuals as expected (never as nice as bufotenine visuals though). The DMT overwhelmed the feeling of the THH. Even during the peak when the psychedelic effects are almost unmanageable, the mind still remained very clear and focused. SWIM was able to visualize people at will. It was quite remarkable. There was a very intense rush of energy during the peak. SWIM could not sit still and had to dance it off, which was a lot of fun.

SWIM was actually quite surprised at the intensity of the experience.

So to activate 20 mg of DMT, 200 mg of tetrahydroharmine hydrochloride is very effective.
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.
I do not answer PMs! I delete all PMs no matter who they are from, even from a good friend. I don't have time for the PMs. I have very little free time. If you have a question just post it in a threadSmile

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#146 Posted : 6/18/2021 1:59:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the info. 69ron had some great info back in the day. Hope they are well these days. ;-)
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

shroombee
#147 Posted : 6/18/2021 2:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I came across some posts, but can't find them now, with conjecture that 69ron was actually using THH mixed with harmine. Pure THH is a very weak RIMA, like 100x weaker than harmine or harmaline. Thus in theory it should NOT orally activate DMT.

I recently tried pharmahuasca with 100 mg harmine, 66 mg THH, 22 mg DMT. It was very active for me. I can try a test of just THH and a little DMT to see if maybe there is something worth reporting on.

BTW, starway7 - nice that you picked up the Liftmode THH. Thumbs up

starway7
#148 Posted : 6/18/2021 9:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
I came across some posts, but can't find them now, with conjecture that 69ron was actually using THH mixed with harmine. Pure THH is a very weak RIMA, like 100x weaker than harmine or harmaline. Thus in theory it should NOT orally activate DMT.

I recently tried pharmahuasca with 100 mg harmine, 66 mg THH, 22 mg DMT. It was very active for me. I can try a test of just THH and a little DMT to see if maybe there is something worth reporting on.

BTW, starway7 - nice that you picked up the Liftmode THH. Thumbs up

Shroomby...Everytyhing I read claimed only .....THH with DMT!

Maybe there is something hadent read yet?

And yes ...[,..the 5 grams]... of THH was about 70 dollars!

But much cheaper!... than in 2008 when is was very rare.... and atleast 40 dollars per gram!

I have yet to sample mine...

shroombee
#149 Posted : 6/18/2021 11:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
Shroomby...Everytyhing I read claimed only .....THH with DMT!

Maybe there is something hadent read yet?

This thread does not have any of the conjecture that 69ron's THH was mixed with harmine. I read it somewhere else, maybe not even on the Nexus.

Jagube
#150 Posted : 6/19/2021 9:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wasn't there a product out there back in the day that was claimed to be THH but was later found to in fact be harmine?

downwardsfromzero
#151 Posted : 6/19/2021 12:18:13 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The whole reason 69ron got the boot was that it very much seemed like he was involved (maybe as a marketing stooge) in peddling what was claimed to be THH but at least some batches of it turned out to be harmine mixed with DMT. The FlowingVisions scandal... They also sold elemicin extracts, which ron heavily promoted.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

«PREV78