We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
Why aren't you guys growing your own botanicals DMT-sources? Options

The Traveler
#41 Posted : 4/19/2009 5:27:21 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Good to see people growing their own sources.

I have many herbs in my garden but most are kitchen herbs like rosemary, thymus, etc.

However, I do have two Peyote buttons and just recently seeded some HBWR seeds. Also last year I seeded some Syrian Rue but they were all eaten by snails Sad. I also got some viable Secret Lotus seeds but I'm afraid it won't fit in my small pond and that they will also die when it starts to freeze.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phlux-
#42 Posted : 4/19/2009 5:34:18 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

swim grows a lot of trichocereus species, peyote's + graphted yotes, salvia, kanna, ashwaganda, leonotis spp grows wild everywhere here so do many acacias - swim has far too many seeds to plant - like every common entheo... almost.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

WSaged
#43 Posted : 4/19/2009 5:46:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Master of plants wrote:
I haven´t grow even pot, so...

Now this is irony at it's finest!!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Coatl
#44 Posted : 4/19/2009 5:58:28 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Traveler, Fuego, Phlux- that is awesome! Keep up the good work!

I recently just planted some Figs, Paw-paws, Wintergreen, Tobacco and sowed about 500 Lophophora and Trichocereus seeds.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

evered
#45 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:51:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
A friend had the idea to grow Illinoisis bundleflower somewhere wildly. Too bad there aren't any good teks around, specificly for this plant and more experience reports /yield etc .

YES! The bundleflower thrives where SWIM lives. One problem: what does SWIM do with it once the roots are gathered? Does anyone know of any good teks or specific experiences?

evered
#46 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:58:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh and btw, on cue with the thread, I would grow more if i didnt live with my parents...

They would get really suspicious, and like what another poster said, even more suspicious if i took a nibble at some of the leaves and roots every once in a while.

I do have a plan to get to a hardware store and buy some morning glory seeds to plant in various places around where i live. desolate prairies, along open fence lines, etc. One question on growing MG: I know that theyre supposed to be planted in the spring(so as soon as possible) but where i live, the winters get pretty harsh. so anyway, will seeds be born by the time winter comes around? about 7 months.

burnt
#47 Posted : 4/20/2009 9:09:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^Morning glories flower at the end of summer beginning of fall. They grow really easily. The seeds are pickable a month or two after flowering.

endlessness
#48 Posted : 4/20/2009 3:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Why aren't you guys growing your own botanicals DMT-sources?

who said we arent? Twisted Evil

'Coatl
#49 Posted : 4/20/2009 4:55:49 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well I hope at least some of you are!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

ohayoco
#50 Posted : 4/20/2009 6:34:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
Master of plants wrote:
I haven´t grow even pot, so...

Now this is irony at it's finest!!!

WS

Ahahahaaa! I laughed out loud. Laughing "Master of No Plants" Laughing I tried not to write this, I really tried, but I couldn't help it Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#51 Posted : 4/21/2009 3:57:05 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Right-o.

Now... Let's talk a little bit about Mimosa...

I have a few growing right now. The trick is finding true form Jurema seeds, ya gotta get the REAL Mimosa hostilis, once they are past the seedling stage, you can grow it basically like a cactus... with very little care.

I'm also interested in growing TRUE & POTENT DMT-rich Anadenanthera plants. I really need a source for decent seeds... if somebody here can help me PM me! Remember I only want the seeds with the absolute best genetics! I want to preserve the "true" Yopo!!!

DeadLizard
#52 Posted : 5/12/2009 6:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My garden is looking rather sad. Just bought some Psychotria viridis and obtusifolia because of this thread.
Also some Habanero and Jalapeño seeds, as pepers seem to be the only plants that don't just die on me Sad

also lol @ Master of plants, absolute bloody classic Laughing

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Ginkgo
#53 Posted : 5/12/2009 6:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, the Master of Plants quote is an instant classic. Very happy

I am growing lots of Delosperma bosseranum (Kanna-like herb from Madagascar), several strains of Morning Glory (Ipomoea), 4 Rivea corymbosa, 1 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, 5 Peruvian Torch, 4 Sida acuta and often Psilocybe Cubensis. I also plan to grow some Psychotria viridis soon.

I agree that it is a good idea to grow your own ethnobotanicals! However, your ego is totally out of control, 'Coatl! Try to work on it, I actually feel sorry for you.

balaganist
#54 Posted : 5/28/2009 11:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am getting more and more into growing...
Currently my ethnobotanical collection is : 4 Salvia plants in different stages of health / growth, a rooting Caapi vine section, 1 little weed plant from a seed a friend gave me, 2 clumps of 4 little San Pedro (T. Pachanoi), 1 Peruvian Torch, 2 little Bridgesil, also just planted ome Mapacho Tobacco seeds with one seedling so far. I'd love to get a P Viridis plant but seems to be hard finding seeds or live plants around here.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Bancopuma
#55 Posted : 5/28/2009 11:32:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate space can be limited, but some ethnobotanicals are definitely worthy of investigation...mushrooms especially (not strictly botanicals I know), Copelandia cyanescens is an amazing and largely unknown, undergrown species, Psilocybe cubensis and Psilocybe mexicana 'Jalsico' are all promising indoor fungi species that won't take up much space at all...also Peyote/San Pedro/Peruvian torch, very tough plants, won't take up too much space (eat them if they get too big), Salvia divinorum and Cannabis 'Lowryder' plants are all worth checking out.

In a few weeks I'm going to grow some Phalaris brachystachys and see if these guys are worthy of exploration.

Dwhitty76
#56 Posted : 5/28/2009 11:52:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The main reason i dont grow any ehteos is for the same exact reason as entropymancer. I have very limited space,i don't plan on settling where i am and it takes yrs. of cultivation in order to bear the fruits of your labour.

I live in south florida and have wanted to plant Mimosa trees down here in a preserve that nobody would even know about and could take care of it from a distance and in say 10 yrs. i know where i can find some mature root bark.

I Know florida has the right climate to grow mimosa outside, but does anyone know if they can thrive through seasons (summer)of heavy rain? I'm under the impression that mimosa trees thrive in dry area's. Does anyone know the answer.....because if they could make it through the rainy season i will plant a bunch of them in this preserve.

But coatl is absolutely right.....we should all grow our own. One day
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Bancopuma
#57 Posted : 5/29/2009 12:16:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's one of the cool other things about the fungus, as well as taking up very little space, you can be tasting the fruits of your labour in weeks as oppose to many months/years...and Copelandia store very well (taking up VERY little space when dried) without losing any potency for when opportunities present themeslves.

Kannamate
#58 Posted : 5/29/2009 12:23:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I heard they are real tough and can endure rainy seasons so if I were you I'd definitely try seeds are cheap. Maybe start them in pots near you til they get a little thicker in case wind/rain destroys them as seedlings.

'Coatl
#59 Posted : 5/29/2009 2:01:24 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If you grow from seed all the ones not adapted to your area will die out and you will be left with a "Florida strain" of Mimosa, suited to FL's environment... this is what happened to the Apple when it came to the New World (check out the book "Botany of Desire" for more info on this)!

Dwhitty76
#60 Posted : 5/29/2009 3:25:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like i should just grow it from seedling and like Kannamate said, grow them in pots untill there a little stronger and then transplant them to the preserve.

I wanted to do this a while ago and then i started thinking..... "what if i move out of florida?" but if the seeds are cheap there is really no inconvenience to planting them and i'll alway's know of a good spot to harvest root bark !!

Also, i think chachruna would be a good outdoor plant down here.

Anyone no of any good seed vendors? An inspirational seed has been planted. Very happy
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

PREV12345NEXT