We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Why aren't you guys growing your own botanicals DMT-sources? Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 12/2/2008 1:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

heres my list of plants so far...

1 salvia divinorum bush
8 cannabis plants(an elf grows it, not me)
18 peruvian torch cacti
1 big pot of phalaris arundinacea
1 coleus blumei plant
1 salvia apiana plant

I started an equadorean cubensis grow a while back but my roommate started to throw his cloths into the erea wherewe decided to grow(which was sopposed to bekept clean) and the mycelia stated to go green
Crying or very sad , I moved out soon after and he took all the jars, i still have a good grow book though so when I get $ for more spores... and I had a preaty good size outdoor herb and veggetable garden last summer..

I really want to grow some better spice carriers than phalaris when i get the seeds.. def mimosa, chacruna and chaliponga, then some cappi as well. One day I plan on having like some sort of giant garden full of enthnobotanicals, and I am going to build some sort of outdoor tambo type thing for others to come and trip in and play music.. once I move about 25 mins down the highway right near the oceanVery happy

Also anyone familiar with voacanga? I came across some seeds a while back in shop across from my college, but the lady didnt know weather or not they were viable? ..same with my syrian rue seeds, I am unsure of weather or not they will be viable
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#22 Posted : 12/2/2008 7:15:03 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
So SWIM wants to know what plants can be grown within a couple of years? P. viridis is an option? What about syrian rue? Also thinking of starting cacti collection will probably go with some strain of san pedro unsure what type as of yet.

A decent strain of Trichocereus would be good. Psychotria you would need to take with you in a pot if you moved or I personally don't think it'd be worth it. Tobacco and salvia are really good options, they don't take long to grow. Calea is another... all these can be grown outdoors in 1 growing season. Let me know if you need any help picking out a good Trichocereus strain.

Excellent botanical list Fractal enchantment, keep up the good work man! Ya want a Salvia nermosa plant to go with your others?

Quote:
One day I plan on having like some sort of giant garden full of enthnobotanicals, and I am going to build some sort of outdoor tambo type thing for others to come and trip in and play music..

You too? We really need to start a community that's a model for a decent human society.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

geeg30
#23 Posted : 12/4/2008 12:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It would be excellent to grow all my own plants but I live in Scotland where it rains a lot, not very sunny and is usually bloody cold. Although I do have a small (inside) garden with San Pedro, Peyote and a small squadron of Salvia.

I have tried to grow a few extras in spring like Dagga and Bundleflower but they don't normally come to much however next year I have access to a section of a large polytunnel which shall be utilised to the fullest.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

jamie
#24 Posted : 12/5/2008 5:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Thanx coatl, my list is always growing as well..

hmmm what exactly is salvia nermosa?? i also have another salvia plant, maybe splendens that somegirls gave me, not sure though exactly, one day i will post pics..

About salvia apiana, it cantains lots of thujone.. anyone have experience with thujone

Think I forgot a few plants.. i have so many random herbs, lots of peppermint and basil..
and morning glories, heaveny blues.

Ya we totally need psychedelics to be integrated into our society in a respectable way, I want to learn as much as I can from the mushrooms and sage directly so I can become a knowledgable and legit guide for others..
Long live the unwoke.

Phlux-
#25 Posted : 12/5/2008 12:03:12 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i love growing all my own entheos - it is the best way to go about this hobby, learning what the plant needs and caring for it on a daily basis is a very rewarding experience and a good way to learn more about the plant. your experience starts when u plant the seed and the end reward is far greater than if you purchased it.

on saying this i was wondering - i would love to expand on what i have, is trading of seeds allowed here ?
i have a quite substantial seed bank but there are certain plants i dont have seeds for and would love to.

anybody got any seeds to trade or donate ?

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#26 Posted : 12/5/2008 6:12:29 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Trading is not allowed, which I think really suck... because like you, I like plants, I'm not into extracted chemical drugs like everybody esle here. I understand why they don't want us trading those... but botanicals? Why not!?

Go to Spiritplants.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

VisualDistortion
#27 Posted : 3/25/2009 10:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How well would a salvia plant do riding on my truck seat. I don't plan on living in one place for more than three months after i get out of college.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Observant
#28 Posted : 3/25/2009 1:10:30 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Master of plants wrote:
I haven´t grow even pot, so...

What ? I thought you are the master of the plants ?
Well , its never too late. And Pot is quite easy to grow !
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

soulfood
#29 Posted : 3/25/2009 1:45:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

This is something I will do when I own a house to myself. Renting a different house from year to year has it's downfalls.

I will be acquiring a salvia plant in the near future as I hear you can grow them indoors. I may not even harvest any of the leaves. Just like the plant. Only ever smoked salvia a couple of times but it didn't agree with me.

amor_fati
#30 Posted : 3/25/2009 2:42:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

VisualDistortion wrote:
How well would a salvia plant do riding on my truck seat. I don't plan on living in one place for more than three months after i get out of college.

Be careful when crossing state lines. Not that a cop would necessarily know what a live salvia plant looks like.

VisualDistortion
#31 Posted : 3/25/2009 6:40:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Who ever those thirteen state that banned salvia are, well they can stick it in their craw.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Tangarine_Dreams
#32 Posted : 3/31/2009 4:13:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been under the impression that only one form of Salvia(divinorum, w/ purple flowers) had salv. A in it. any strain of Sally that starts from seed i know is not viable for alkaloid extraction.

Garulfo
#33 Posted : 3/31/2009 9:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

4 big salvias plants (more than 1.5 m tall)
3 peruvianus 1 medium, 2 babies (from seeds)
2 sceletiums
Sprouting seeds of mimosa hostilis Smile
Good time now to plant my seeds of viridis and desmanthus.

I would love to have kratom seeds but that's not that easy to find. Will maybe try to grow some cebil seeds.

'Coatl
#34 Posted : 3/31/2009 11:25:47 PM

Teotzlcoatl

It's a great time to plant anything right now!

Feb. - May is the time to start seeds and make cutting and such!

'Coatl
#35 Posted : 4/1/2009 7:08:52 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Well outside the Northern Hemisphere... outside the U.S. thing may be different....

I'm not really sure what you meant by your post....

tolu
#36 Posted : 4/18/2009 12:36:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Master of plants wrote:
I can´t grow anything.

How come?

'Coatl
#37 Posted : 4/18/2009 1:50:22 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I can´t grow anything.

Pfft... what kind of "Master of plants" are you?

I AM the Master of Plants!

Jorkest
#38 Posted : 4/18/2009 3:05:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM at the moment is growing salvia...kanna...chacruna...and san pedro..and has some viable Cebil seeds starting to sprout...yay for seeds!!!!
it's a sound

'Coatl
#39 Posted : 4/18/2009 6:25:43 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Very good Jorkest! I'm proud of you!

Fuego
#40 Posted : 4/19/2009 3:09:39 PM

Riggly Maynard Charlston Bentsworth |||

Location: my secret volcano lair, really everyone should have one its so cool
ive got a pedro, bridgesii, a. maidenii, lions tail, morning glory, and some cebil i might try growing Smile

PREV1234NEXT»