We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Shadow People? Options

Tfin
#21 Posted : 11/10/2011 9:16:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that's wild man. Its hard to know what to take back from each ride...

But if you say that you had seen it all coming, on a subconscious level you must of known what was going on.....spice in its own unique way displayed it for you as only it can.

Hope all is well with you and your current situation.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dream2Awaken
#22 Posted : 11/10/2011 9:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"But if you say that you had seen it all coming, on a subconscious level you must of known what was going on.....spice in its own unique way displayed it for you as only it can."

You are more then correct. All the signs had been there for what was about to come, and had I not been so blind I would have seen it all coming. Truth is I had been trying so hard to be the best friend/boyfriend that I could be for everyone, and It made me believe they would never do anything to someone who cared for them that much. I was wrong and ignorant to think so. Worst part of it all was this had been my big break. My time for happiness in a very rough, pain filled life. This of course only made it harder on me. To be in heaven after spending a life in hell. Only my heaven was nothing but a deceiving illusion, and my hell is everlasting.

Thank you, my current situation is better but I'm still rebuilding my life and my person, but already I am beginning to finally see that light in my too dark tunnel, and I cannot wait to finally come out of the darkness.

I believe shadow people are like many other entities we encounter on our journeys. Not all are good, and not all are bad.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

unclesyd
#23 Posted : 11/10/2011 9:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They may be bad, but have no power over you unless you let them. So for some inexperienced unprepared folk they may be a problem. But for experienced ones such as myself, a hunting we will go....................

I see men in suits all the time. They are like hey whats up, so glad you could come and see us. There is lots of work to be done lets get going...........

outsa, woutsa

Quote:
Our Egos will corrupt us, change us, and eventually.... They will destroy us.

And thats why we must destroy them. Wa, ha, ha.Laughing
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Dream2Awaken
#24 Posted : 11/10/2011 10:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
And thats why we must destroy them. Wa, ha, ha.Laughing

Couldn't agree more Smile
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Coastal_Shaman
#25 Posted : 11/10/2011 11:59:25 PM

"That Guy"

Tfin wrote:
Coastal_Shaman wrote:
Toadfreak1 wrote:
A friend who also has experience with him said his first time in hyperspace he met him and the shadow told him he shouldn't be there that he shouldn't come back, almost as if he is trying to keep something a secret.

I've had this happen, actually a few times.. The first time was my second trip into hyperspace on spice. Its the one reason I have preflight anxiety before I launch now.

You've experienced a shadow being during hyperspace that told you you shouldn't be there and should go back on multiple occasions?

Wow, that is weird. Care to elaborate anymore on that? If not, I understand.

Well the first time yes, they told me that.. Not one, many of them..but they gave off a really bad vibe too. I mean like shear terror, zooming up to me right up to my face and coming close and leaving then coming close and leaving. Every time as they would come near my face they would say,"you should not be here, why are you here? Don't come back!" It Literally had me begging the universe to make it stop, curled up in the fetal position crying in terror. Very menacing.. I have had many travels into hyperspace now but it has been some time since my last terror filled trip. The couple other times this happened they did not try to tell me anything, just did the whole terror vibe and scary dancing/zooming crap.. I might also add that the first one was a breakthrough trip (around 80mg waayy toooo much.. stoopid me I know right..) and the other times were sub breakthrough. I don't have a very high ratio of negative experiences, these three or four were pretty much the only ones out of over a hundred trips to hyperspace that have had me realling in terror.. I have a feeling though that the really bad first encounter I had with them was because I was trying to fight the trip.. Something I have since learned not to do. When I let go completely and just surrender to the experience I have the most incredibly insightful or welcoming trips. Weather the trips teach me anything or not is another story, sometimes the do and sometimes they don't. If I had listened to those scary F****rs I never would have gone back into hyperspace. However, I am not the kind of person who gets bucked off the horse and just gives up.
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

unclesyd
#26 Posted : 11/11/2011 12:41:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
When I let go completely and just surrender to the experience I have the most incredibly insightful or welcoming trips.

That should be the moto of the Nexus, or at least a cool bumper sticker.Laughing
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Tfin
#27 Posted : 11/11/2011 1:11:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Coastal_Shaman wrote:

Well the first time yes, they told me that.. Not one, many of them..but they gave off a really bad vibe too. I mean like shear terror, zooming up to me right up to my face and coming close and leaving then coming close and leaving. Every time as they would come near my face they would say,"you should not be here, why are you here? Don't come back!" It Literally had me begging the universe to make it stop, curled up in the fetal position crying in terror. Very menacing.. I have had many travels into hyperspace now but it has been some time since my last terror filled trip. The couple other times this happened they did not try to tell me anything, just did the whole terror vibe and scary dancing/zooming crap.. I might also add that the first one was a breakthrough trip (around 80mg waayy toooo much.. stoopid me I know right..) and the other times were sub breakthrough. I don't have a very high ratio of negative experiences, these three or four were pretty much the only ones out of over a hundred trips to hyperspace that have had me realling in terror.. I have a feeling though that the really bad first encounter I had with them was because I was trying to fight the trip.. Something I have since learned not to do. When I let go completely and just surrender to the experience I have the most incredibly insightful or welcoming trips. Weather the trips teach me anything or not is another story, sometimes the do and sometimes they don't. If I had listened to those scary F****rs I never would have gone back into hyperspace. However, I am not the kind of person who gets bucked off the horse and just gives up.

Thanks for putting that out there man. I'm by no means an expert (is anyone), but it sounds like you've had more "in" time than I have. I've had some freaky in time myself, but mostly its been awe inspiring fascination.

The fact that you continue to go back "in" after having those experiences with shadow people telling you you shouldn't be there says a lot about your tenacity.....good on you mate.

From my limited understanding, fighting the trip is one of the worst things one can do.....I know....easier said than done in some instances. I guess just do what you can to make for a smooth journey....set and setting, personal mental state, health, etc all can equate to the ride one has.

I look forward to hearing about future journeys you have.

Tfin
#28 Posted : 11/11/2011 1:18:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dream2Awaken wrote:
"But if you say that you had seen it all coming, on a subconscious level you must of known what was going on.....spice in its own unique way displayed it for you as only it can."

You are more then correct. All the signs had been there for what was about to come, and had I not been so blind I would have seen it all coming. Truth is I had been trying so hard to be the best friend/boyfriend that I could be for everyone, and It made me believe they would never do anything to someone who cared for them that much. I was wrong and ignorant to think so. Worst part of it all was this had been my big break. My time for happiness in a very rough, pain filled life. This of course only made it harder on me. To be in heaven after spending a life in hell. Only my heaven was nothing but a deceiving illusion, and my hell is everlasting.

Thank you, my current situation is better but I'm still rebuilding my life and my person, but already I am beginning to finally see that light in my too dark tunnel, and I cannot wait to finally come out of the darkness.

I believe shadow people are like many other entities we encounter on our journeys. Not all are good, and not all are bad.

It sure would be nice if everyone treated you based on how you did them. Unfortunately that's not the world we currently reside in. However I feel there's reasons for that.

My feeling is that this is nothing more than one big school, and the reason we're all here is to learn. Everything that happens is nothing more than a lesson. Whether we perceive it as good or bad is irrelevant. Its an opportunity to learn. And yes I have to keep reminding myself that whenever something I perceive as "crappy" happens in my own life.

Stay with it and try to utilize every situation in your life as a tool to grow.

Dream2Awaken
#29 Posted : 11/11/2011 4:00:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

It sure would be nice if everyone treated you based on how you did them. Unfortunately that's not the world we currently reside in. However I feel there's reasons for that.

My feeling is that this is nothing more than one big school, and the reason we're all here is to learn. Everything that happens is nothing more than a lesson. Whether we perceive it as good or bad is irrelevant. Its an opportunity to learn. And yes I have to keep reminding myself that whenever something I perceive as "crappy" happens in my own life.

Stay with it and try to utilize every situation in your life as a tool to grow.

Couldn't have said it any better. Once I realized that even the worst of trips/experiences can teach me something. I felt that I had taken a big step towards growing as a person, and bettering myself.

Rainbowpalace
#30 Posted : 11/11/2011 4:35:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ive only experienced these entities with benadryl in large doses (a trip not worth taking imo) they seem to me to be like spirits of people. they come in all sorts of packages. some are friendly, some arent. it feels like they have some sort of higher purpose and a lot of them are getting impatient/resentful towards the people of our realm. I was glad to see this posted because i thought for a while that no one else had experienced these entities. what might they be trying to teach us? i only reacted with fear and they seemed to feed on this. it was almost as if they were trying to tell me that fear only buts you in a darker place.

billydgator
#31 Posted : 11/12/2011 1:44:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread! Ive experienced the shadow people one time. I was smoking spice with two women id known for about a year. they both smoked on a 50mg bowl of enhanced mj, and then passed me the bong, i topped what they had left with another 50mg of spice and crushed it in 1 hit, held it in for 10 seconds and closed my eyes. I knew right away that id taken a much larger dose than ever and opened my eyes to see one of the girls puking and the other one looking into space with her nose growing. The entities i saw were dark transparent humanoid figures that were moving about the room quickly, sittin next to both of the women. I had to look away, to take the vomiting woman out of view, and also the shadow people. i staired up into the corner of the room and witnessed the most intense oevs ever up to that point. Ive met all kinds of entities (almost every time) but never the shadow people. For some reason i feel like the shadow people were one of the womens entities thathad somehow crossed into my space since we were all simultaniously travelling. who knows... cheers to never seeing them again!

ntwhtyouknw
#32 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:52:16 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

@ billydgator That's another good idea for a thread, shared hallucinations or Folie à deux.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

tobecomeone00
#33 Posted : 11/12/2011 5:01:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bad news...it is the dark side of your consciousness, and until you gain a clear understanding of what it really is (You), it will continue to be a foul influence in your everyday activities...
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

tobecomeone00
#34 Posted : 11/12/2011 7:31:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dream2Awaken wrote:
I encountered a shadow person on my first night smoking DMT. It was just me and him in a large, all black room. I was scared ____less to say the least. The shadow was at first looking down into some hole, and I was watching it from a little ways back. It then looked up at me and motioned for me to come forward. I had no intentions of doing so, but my legs disagreed. With no control of my body I start gliding/floating towards it. When I get close enough and stand next to it. It motioned with its arm to look down into the hole. In it sat all my friends and loved ones at that time in my life, and they were all surrounded in fire. I try to look back up at it, but doing so caused me to jump to another trip. For a long time I did not understand what it had been trying to show me. Were my friends and family going to rot in some hell? Was I the reason they would be there? Why am I being shown this!? Well a few months later, my road of life took a turn that nearly brought me to my knees, and destroyed me as a person. I find out that my girlfriend at the time was cheating on me with one of my closest friends, and numerous others. My friends who I had always tried to do everything for began betraying me one by one. One of them even put my life in danger as well as those that I cared for. My best friend abandoned me when I needed him most for his own selfish reasons, and all that I had loved showed me the consequences for trusting people. Funny thing is I had seen it coming. All those that began to do wrong to me and hurt me. Had been in that hole. Whoever this shadow person is it had been trying to help me.

So I'm guessing this iffy shadow being never mentioned anything about the power of Forgiveness and unconditional Love? Convinces you your friends are trash, and to (I'm guessing) isolate yourself in a way? Sounds like a real straight shooter...I don't trust anything that is the opposite of Light, and shadows are close enough for me.
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

Dream2Awaken
#35 Posted : 11/12/2011 8:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"So I'm guessing this iffy shadow being never mentioned anything about the power of Forgiveness and unconditional Love?"

I was almost murdered because of what they did. After I gave everything to them. They deserve no forgiveness, and my life has been a thousand times better without them in it.

"isolate yourself in a way"

Uh, no. I moved on to a new group of friends and have just as many friends as ever.

tele
#36 Posted : 11/12/2011 8:11:46 PM
Explorer

Dream2Awaken wrote:
"So I'm guessing this iffy shadow being never mentioned anything about the power of Forgiveness and unconditional Love?"

I was almost murdered because of what they did. After I gave everything to them. They deserve no forgiveness, and my life has been a thousand times better without them in it.

Uh, no. I moved on to a new group of friends and have just as many friends as ever.

Yeah bro, it's messed up how few people you can actually trust with 100% certainty. A sad thing. I can feel for you.
Not trusting anyone isn't the best way, but sometimes it isn't bad to really see/test if the people are truely trustworthy and won't fail you when you need them. For example asking for a little help in somekind of matter.

Ekstasis
#37 Posted : 11/14/2011 3:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting thread, cool to see I'm not the only one that's seen them. I've experienced the shadow people ever since my introduction to mushrooms about 10 years ago. They've never felt like a negative presence to me; just kind of there.
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

tobecomeone00
#38 Posted : 11/14/2011 5:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dream2Awaken wrote:

I did not mean to sound condescending. It's just I have seen and dealt with shadow people all my life, and I can tell you with 100% certainty (on my behalf) that these things do not like you or want you to succeed. They may give you a little info here and there, tell ya a thing or two, but it will only be to decieve you more into believing what they tell you in the future. The ultimate evil is not physical assault on others...it is Self-Obsession, and Mastery over others. And this is the goal of these "shadow" beings, which are just lower levels of your own consciousness. If this entity is showing you visions of ANYONE burning in hell, I would take it at face-value. Dark things produce dark visions. Unconditional Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Truth, Justice and Wisdom. If it were an entity of ANY honor whatsoever, it would've mentioned at least ONE of those cornerstones of human evolution. All I'm saying, is trust your intuition. Life is nothing but symbols. Darkness and Fire don't seem to symbolize much of what our human spiritual goals are. Good luck, bud.

Dream2Awaken
#39 Posted : 11/14/2011 8:31:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I did not mean to sound condescending. It's just I have seen and dealt with shadow people all my life, and I can tell you with 100% certainty (on my behalf) that these things do not like you or want you to succeed. They may give you a little info here and there, tell ya a thing or two, but it will only be to decieve you more into believing what they tell you in the future. The ultimate evil is not physical assault on others...it is Self-Obsession, and Mastery over others. And this is the goal of these "shadow" beings, which are just lower levels of your own consciousness. If this entity is showing you visions of ANYONE burning in hell, I would take it at face-value. Dark things produce dark visions. Unconditional Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Truth, Justice and Wisdom. If it were an entity of ANY honor whatsoever, it would've mentioned at least ONE of those cornerstones of human evolution. All I'm saying, is trust your intuition. Life is nothing but symbols. Darkness and Fire don't seem to symbolize much of what our human spiritual goals are. Good luck, bud.

I too have lived my life surrounded by some shadow. For a long time I felt I was just going crazy whenever incidents would happen. It has not actually done any harm to me. They may make you scared or fearful, but there are some things you can learn from fear. Without fear man would not be what it is today. Ex: The threat of Heaven or Hell has "scared" people to live good lives, in fear of the afterlife. Now is this a bad thing? I don't think so at all. I personally don't believe in a heaven or hell so I live a good life for me, but if others need that fear to do so then even good thing can come of fear.

If they are just lower levels of our own consciousness then they aren't separate entities. If it is a part of myself then why should I be afraid of myself, and how could I feed off my own fear, and why would I want to? I believe they are different entities, and that they can't all be classified as bad. Some will be and some won't be.

The fact that they are a shadow doesn't mean they are evil, or untrustworthy. Nobody can say with 100% certainty what they are or why they interact with us. Maybe they could be shadows cause maybe we aren't able to see something too complex to understand. Maybe they may be shadows because they could be a reflection of our eternal souls. Maybe they are shadows because that's what makes up their form. Maybe they could be symbolic for the darkness that resides in all man. Maybe their aliens. Maybe their souls that have passed on and reside in the afterlife..... They could be anything. Until the shadows begin to communicate with every user, and convey the same message about what they are. Then we will never truly know. I'm not saying you're completely wrong. For all I know you could be right, but at the same time all the maybes I gave could be right as well. My point is we don't know and until then it is just ones opinion.

"Unconditional Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Truth, Justice and Wisdom"

Okay let's assume you've spent a total of 24 hours with a shadow. Maybe 5 minutes here, 10 seconds there and so on. In such a short amount of time how can one be expected to bring up all that goes into life? I could spend 24 hours with another human, a good person, and still those things may never come up. This doesn't mean that person has no honor. This means I can't learn everything about someone or something immediately, and in short time.

"it would've mentioned at least ONE of those cornerstones of human evolution"

Doesn't fear have a lot to do with our evolution, and isn't it a part of us just as much as Unconditional Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Truth, Justice and Wisdom? Just because it's not something you like doesn't mean we don't need it. Without fear in the world we would be a hell of a lot different. Also this is just me and you. Somebody else could have experienced a shadow that preached about love, respect, sugar, spice, and everything nice.

venom
#40 Posted : 11/14/2011 12:20:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i once had problems falling asleep,
3 days awake and there they were, i knew the didnt exist, but just out of my sight they were.
They dont harm you, they just are shadowpeople Pleased
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.

- in memorium of T MCK

PREV1234NEXT