We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Changa vs sublingual harmalas + DMT Options

3rdI
#41 Posted : 3/8/2012 9:09:56 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hey Gibran2, whats you usual oral dose?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#42 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:38:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so I will come clean and say that i haven't yet sampled the sublingual method of administration, how ever I read some one saying earlier that smoalking harmalas and sublingual are essentially the same (cba to find the quote Razz)

The other night I was just doing a bit of a test to smoke some harmalas followed by some spice. I vaped 20 mg caapi extract in one lungfull followed by 15mg Spice about 10 mins later after a short period of centering and meditation which I find harmalas are very apt at. The experience came on slowly and was very enjoyable and light, so I loaded up a further 10mg while still under the influence and smoalked that as well, and what ensued was quite marvellous - including elements of telepathic communication, and that hyper complicated meaningful imagery that I associate with a harmala based ride. Over all, I was still having difficulty reading my computer screen around an hour later, so this certainly lasts a bit longer than Changa - and the launch was even slower to take hold, which made it very easy and even pleasurable to adapt to. I think anxiety really won't be an issue with this method of 'tiered take off', and For the dose(s) I took I went pretty damn far and the afterglow was fantastic. Certainly something I will be experimenting with again!

I don't think I will bother infusing harmalas in leaf again for a couple of reasons as well:

- Most solvents are pretty crap at dissolving harmalas which means there is always a small amount left in the dish after the leaf is dry.

- It is inflexible, unless you add extra harmalas to your bowl, or pre-load yourself with a harmala dose.

- It is nice to be harmala'd before launch so you are not totally sober going in - I find this helps.

BUT what I do find about Changa is that the other plants used do add a certain flavour and character to the trips, so I am going to continue to make enhanced leaf and smoalk that after my harmala dose.

I think I ave found my preferred method of administration for now - it may well change of course, but this shows great promise!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

soulfood
#43 Posted : 3/8/2012 11:48:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Eat harmalas!!!

I never use harmaloids sublingually, as I find it to be a complete pain in the you-know-what to dose anything that way. Then likewise most of my harmala related headaches have come from smoking them. Add to that the fact that I don't get the same depth, warmth and psychedelic aspects with these ROA's that I get from dosing orally even with the upper dosages.

I use 1:1 changa these days as a replacement for vaporising freebase as I still find the flash useful once in a while, but not as much with freebase alone. Then if I want a longer experience, nothing has the endurance of using oral harmaloids and the need to get a sustained experience smoking changa is a little too distracting for my liking.

gibran2
#44 Posted : 3/8/2012 12:54:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

3rdI wrote:
hey Gibran2, whats you usual oral dose?

Between 200 and 300mg. 200mg usually doesn’t make me feel ill, but it’s sometimes not enough for MAO inhibition. 300mg will definitely be enough for MAO inhibition, but it’s likely to make me very sick.

Unlike some people, when I take high doses of oral harmalas, I get very sick. Even after I purge, I still feel sick. It’s not pleasant, and the physical illness distracts so much from the experience that the only lesson I’m left with after even a moderate dose of pharma is: don’t do this ever again. I’ve been heeding that advice for quite a while now.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

obliguhl
#45 Posted : 3/8/2012 1:08:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like sublingual harmalas and DMT better than changa. It is somehow a more visionary and deeper experience for me. I also prefer syrian rue extracts over caapi for some weird reason.

3rdI
#46 Posted : 3/8/2012 1:09:08 PM

veni, vidi, spici

cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

aetherbound
#47 Posted : 3/8/2012 7:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

apparently I have been wasting my harmalas!...will cut back on sublinged amounts
Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

tele
#48 Posted : 3/8/2012 7:55:06 PM
Explorer

obliguhl wrote:
I like sublingual harmalas and DMT better than changa. It is somehow a more visionary and deeper experience for me. I also prefer syrian rue extracts over caapi for some weird reason.

Do you notice difference in effects? Which tek do you use?
Comparing the rue price to caapi price it might be worth trying.

PREV123