We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Changa vs sublingual harmalas + DMT Options

tele
#21 Posted : 1/23/2012 3:28:14 PM
Explorer

3rdI wrote:
nope, not a bean, i got a very small amount of dark powder which i didnt fancy at all.
Im hoping it was some poor quality caapi(white), as the tek seems to be easy to follow and many people seem to have had success with it, having said that, i still fail to pull crystals from the Q21Q21 tek after 7 months of tryingCrying or very sad

i started a run with black caapi so im hoping it will be more successfull, i will report my finding as and when

I think the caapi tek is more difficult than q21's tek, even when it's easy anyway.

If you fail with q21's tek, there must be a problem with your base or acid, or even naphtha. It's very easy tek if you have proper ingredients.

I hope you will succeed with black caapi. Remeber to add vinegar to each half hour boil(If you are doing gibran2's tek)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#22 Posted : 1/23/2012 3:48:30 PM

veni, vidi, spici

the strange thing about my crystal failures is that i can pull Jimjam everytime with no problem, so i know tht the process is good upto the pulling stage. I have tried everylighter fluid going and the bartolene white spirit from B&Q. I have done warm and cold and hot and short and long pulls with lots of stiring and no stiring and evaping to nearly nothing and not evaping at all and have used 3 different freezers for upto a week per precip. Ive tried everything i can think of but it still fails.

I understand its an easy tek and it makes me feel stupid that everyone except me seems to be able to do it, i know i have all the right materials but it seems like something doesnt want it to happen, if i do succeed its always very low yields (100mg tops) but these are infrequent.

Fortunately i am very very happy with jimjam as it has shown me more than i thought possible.

I have given up on crystalsCrying or very sad .

back to the caapi
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

tele
#23 Posted : 1/25/2012 2:01:49 PM
Explorer

3rdI wrote:
the strange thing about my crystal failures is that i can pull Jimjam everytime with no problem, so i know tht the process is good upto the pulling stage. I have tried everylighter fluid going and the bartolene white spirit from B&Q. I have done warm and cold and hot and short and long pulls with lots of stiring and no stiring and evaping to nearly nothing and not evaping at all and have used 3 different freezers for upto a week per precip. Ive tried everything i can think of but it still fails.

I understand its an easy tek and it makes me feel stupid that everyone except me seems to be able to do it, i know i have all the right materials but it seems like something doesnt want it to happen, if i do succeed its always very low yields (100mg tops) but these are infrequent.

Fortunately i am very very happy with jimjam as it has shown me more than i thought possible.

I have given up on crystalsCrying or very sad .

back to the caapi

It must be your PH!

Look at your lime and try with another brand.

Also, if you have possibility, get some PH testing papers, or PH tester. If you get it to proper PH I think you should succeed. Also try adding a bit over 1g lime for 1g of MHRB

3rdI
#24 Posted : 1/25/2012 2:08:50 PM

veni, vidi, spici

i dont think its the lime as i have used an independant source from amazon and also some Mrs Wages which people seem to have good success with, i have not.

I bought some PH papers and the mix got to the correct P.H. in both acid and base stage. I will give it one more try with a larger amount of lime and see if that works, but im not holding out much hope.

i just think im cursedWink

EDIT- i have never had the mix turn black and i have read it should do, should it?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

tele
#25 Posted : 1/25/2012 2:39:41 PM
Explorer

Nor black really, but it can develop grey top after adding lime. I really wonder what is the problem. Could it be your bark? I mean once I used self powdered and had very little yield. I wonder why is it that it pulls jimjam but not other actives. How much jimjam you get from for example 100g?

BTW, ZOMBICYCKKEL, did you receive what you had coming?

tele
#26 Posted : 1/25/2012 2:41:13 PM
Explorer

Nor black really, but it can develop grey top after adding lime. I really wonder what is the problem. Could it be your bark? I mean once I used self powdered and had very little yield. I wonder why is it that it pulls jimjam but not other actives. How much jimjam you get from for example 100g?
How much naphtha you use per 1g bark?

BTW, ZOMBICYCKEL, what are the results?

Purges
#27 Posted : 1/25/2012 3:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't believe no-one has tried both of these ROAs!!! I will try after my impending Pharma experience, or maybe as a warm up... Hmmm.... Cool
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

3rdI
#28 Posted : 1/25/2012 3:30:00 PM

veni, vidi, spici

I always get the grey top as it oxidises.

It could be the bark, i read your post about self powdered bark giving a low yield and that got me thinking, i always buy whole bark and blend/powder it myself. I will order some pre powdered and see what happens.

i get about 1-1.3g of Jimjam from 100g's of bark.

i was using 100ml of solvent for a 100g of bark when pulling crystals.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

tele
#29 Posted : 1/25/2012 4:30:12 PM
Explorer

3rdI: It could be that you will succeed with pre-powdered.

Purges wrote:
I can't believe no-one has tried both of these ROAs!!! I will try after my impending Pharma experience, or maybe as a warm up... Hmmm.... Cool

I would guess at least gibran2 has tried bothSmile

Purges wrote:
or maybe as a warm up... Hmmm.... Cool

I think it's a great warm up for vaping sessions

gibran2
#30 Posted : 1/26/2012 1:06:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

tele wrote:
3rdI: It could be that you will succeed with pre-powdered.

Purges wrote:

I would guess at least gibran2 has tried bothSmile

Purges wrote:
or maybe as a warm up... Hmmm.... Cool

I think it's a great warm up for vaping sessions

I’ve lost track of which ROAs are being discussed.

I’ve tried sublingual caapi alkaloids with vaporized DMT. I’ve had pharma, and caapi-only ayahuasca. I’ve also tried changa (I don’t really care for changa).

Oddly enough, I’ve never tried oral caapi alkaloids with vaporized DMT.

As far as insufflation goes, I almost get a nosebleed just thinking about it.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jamie
#31 Posted : 1/26/2012 3:35:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i have consumed harmalas orally, sublingually, snuffed them and vaped them..I have taken sublingual harmalas with sublingual DMT, vaped DMT and snuffed DMT..taken oral harmalas with vaped DMT, oral DMT and snuffed DMT..I have vaped harmalas and DMT together..I have snuffed mixtures of harmalas and DMT together.

In my experience oral harmalas are the most profound. I dont know why but orally harmalas seem to produce the fullest entheogenic effects for me..sublingual and snuffed are my second favorite routes and then vaped. So sublingual harmalas and vaped DMT I prefer to just having changa, but I would rather do oral harmalas with vaped DMT.

I would prefer oral harmalas with oral DMT to any of the other methods though and find that vaped DMT just cannot compare to the depth and content of an oral DMT experience when the prep models that of the ratios involved in traditional ayahuasca.. The closest you can get though while still vaping is to consume a full dose of oral harmalas(say 50-100g caapi) and then vape small hits of DMT like 5mg-10mg at a time or so until it really happens and then lay back.
Long live the unwoke.

zombicyckel
#32 Posted : 1/26/2012 3:42:08 AM

Armchair activist

Tele: It is not going well, i hope my package arrives. the caapi is on delivery status, and lost the mimosa in customs for sure. . But I think I will get the caapi before the end of the week Smile that is always something

tele
#33 Posted : 1/26/2012 11:50:03 AM
Explorer

zombicyckel wrote:
Tele: It is not going well, i hope my package arrives. the caapi is on delivery status, and lost the mimosa in customs for sure. . But I think I will get the caapi before the end of the week Smile that is always something

I hope you can get in contact with the customs fools and explain it's for your scars or other non extraction useSmile
I suggest you contact them yourself as it can take long time for them to contact you(if at all they'll contact)

zombicyckel
#34 Posted : 1/26/2012 6:05:18 PM

Armchair activist

tele wrote:
zombicyckel wrote:

I hope you can get in contact with the customs fools and explain it's for your scars or other non extraction useSmile
I suggest you contact them yourself as it can take long time for them to contact you(if at all they'll contact)

I got a solution today Very happy they answered, the company in NL and they say they will shipp one more for free if nothing happens, maybe even give some away for free as exttra. Then I will add more money and make the order bigger so that I will never have to do this again. If they stop it that time, i will personally go to customs and explain my situation. After they seen my scars, I will for sure get it. Things are starting to look up Smile

tele
#35 Posted : 3/3/2012 9:59:18 PM
Explorer

bump. Any experiences, thoughts?

Herba Luisa
#36 Posted : 3/7/2012 2:43:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With sublingual Rue Harmalas and FB-Dmt vs. Changa the comedown and the after-effects lasts much longer.
I have to smoke many rounds of Changa (3-5x) to get this lasting effects.

3rdI
#37 Posted : 3/7/2012 3:37:54 PM

veni, vidi, spici

tele, i have not forgotten about this little experiment.

I have been successfull in extracting some hamala's from some caapi vine but i am on some antibiotics at the minute that i dont want to mix with the caapi goodness. i am soon to finish the course of pills and after a week of letting my system clear i will investigate the effects and report back my findings.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

aetherbound
#38 Posted : 3/7/2012 4:30:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am still undecided on which ROA I like the best...IMHO smoked caapi harmalas or sublinged with FB DMT are too similar...
I also have tried it with DMT infused herbs and it is the same as traditional changa...It takes 50-60mg's vaped or smoked harmalas to be noticibly active or 100mg or better sublinged...All in all it makes for a extended trip, not always smoother but always intense...

Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

3rdI
#39 Posted : 3/7/2012 4:36:00 PM

veni, vidi, spici

aetherbound wrote:
It takes 50-60mg's vaped or smoked harmalas to be noticibly active or 100mg or better sublinged...

thats by far the highest subling dose i have read off, normally people are giving doses of anywhere between 10-30mg as ample.

how pure do you think your hamala's are?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

gibran2
#40 Posted : 3/7/2012 7:23:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

3rdI wrote:
aetherbound wrote:
It takes 50-60mg's vaped or smoked harmalas to be noticibly active or 100mg or better sublinged...

thats by far the highest subling dose i have read off, normally people are giving doses of anywhere between 10-30mg as ample.

I agree.

I feel very definite effects from as little as 10mg of sublingual harmalas, but I normally use 20-30mg.

100mg of sublingual harmalas? Why? At that dose, you might as well take it orally.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

PREV123NEXT