We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Un-ripe Morning glory seeds Options

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#21 Posted : 11/21/2014 4:11:07 AM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

I have chewed unripe white mg seeds on a few occasions out of impatience. Razz

The effects were moderate.

I didn't have to eat as many compared to ripe ones, maybe half?
You could eat them for effects but definately not suitable for extractions...

Also, I just chewed them and spit them out after I felt the alkaloids were absorbed.Thumbs up
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Cognitive Heart
#22 Posted : 11/21/2014 3:27:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
I have chewed unripe white mg seeds on a few occasions out of impatience. RazzThe effects were moderate.
I didn't have to eat as many compared to ripe ones, maybe half?
You could eat them for effects but definately not suitable for extractions...
Also, I just chewed them and spit them out after I felt the alkaloids were absorbed.Thumbs up

This is good news! Very happy

I too find the dosage easier to manage, as well as easier to chew orally over the hard, black ones. How many did you eat exactly?
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#23 Posted : 11/22/2014 12:33:27 AM

I can't recall the dose.
I do know that it was more potent compared to fully matured seeds.
They were purple flower mg seeds.

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.

Cognitive Heart
#24 Posted : 11/22/2014 3:06:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting! Purple flowers could indicate ipomoea purpurea.. which is lately found to be non-alkaloid material.. although, it could be a variable tricolor, too. I've had purple flowers form from tricolor growth.

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#25 Posted : 11/25/2014 5:03:44 PM

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Very interesting! Purple flowers could be ipomoea purpurea, which is lately found to be non-alkaloid material..although, it could be tricolor, too. I've had purple flowers form from tricolor growth.

Ipomoea purpurea has been found to contain no psychoactive alkaloids?
Can you link me to some evidence?
I've never heard that but I am curious. :O

Cognitive Heart
#26 Posted : 11/25/2014 11:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I've never used ipomoea purpurea, only tricolor. I know that there exists possible history of shamans using purpurea to see colors and visions. However, this general knowledge is not supported by even Hoffman.. mainly due to lack of information and analysis.

The literature on the matter states:

Quote:
"..the plant is often confused with I.violacea and its seeds(Ott 1993, 162*). While it is often claimed in the literature that I.purpurea seeds contain ergoline and other ergot alkaloids, most studies(except one: Wilkonson et al. 1986) have reported an absence of alkaloids.."
- Psychoactive Encyclopedia

There is also one report from this forum that I've seen describing 500 I.purpurea seeds with no effects whatsoever. Imho, it is far better off for us to stick with cultivars that actually have been reported to contain ergot/indole alkaloids from various sources, as purpurea unfortunately only has one 'credible' source.

Currently known active cultivars:

Ipomoea violacea/tricolor
leptophylla
littoralis
medium
muelleri
purpurea(?).. and of course the much older, wiser turbina corymbosa and the new, concentrated species of nervosa.

BundleflowerPower
#27 Posted : 11/27/2014 12:11:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

About 1 1/2 hours ago I ate 59 unripe seed pods, about 50 pearly gate pods and 9 heavenly blues. Fealing it nicely now, unripe seeds are beautiful.

Cognitive Heart
#28 Posted : 11/27/2014 12:32:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm, interesting. I've never actually taken the whole seedpods before, what color were they? This is good if you are feeling something. Please do report moar if all goes well! Smile

BundleflowerPower
#29 Posted : 11/27/2014 4:31:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They're still green. I didn't eat the entire pod, I pealed the little wings from them and ate inner part without taking the seeds out. I have ate the entire pods though, they say the whole plant contains ergot alkaloids, although the outer part does seem to contain a mild purgative.

Anyway it was an awesome experience last night. I'm still amazed at the difference between unripe seeds and store bought ones. Almost like two different substances. Idk but it seems to me that the seeds contain a more LSD type alkaloid (or alkaloids) which decomposes into something more putative over time after the seeds are stored.
Last night I took some manske extracted harmalas and smoked some high quality cannibis, which made it highly visual, with incredibly intricate geometry every bit as awesome as dmt or aya. Makes one wonder is the legendary Soma wasn't Syrian Rue and HBWR.

I've combined morning glories quite a few times with harmalas and the potentiation goes both ways. The LSA seems to make the harmalas more entheogenically active as well as vis-versa. It's an incredible combo, although I should note that each time I've done it with store bought seeds, I've experienced extreme nausea and purging, it was healing but very unpleasant.

Cognitive Heart
#30 Posted : 11/27/2014 9:15:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed, the difference is quite substantial. Especially when combined with other entheogens (such as cannabis, harmalas etc). The seeds contain LSA (ergine), the precursor to LSD-25. Yeah, I also find the unripe, soft seeds so much easier to consume, with a reduced negative effect, much clearer and smoother. The visual effects are definitely improved!

It wouldn't surprise me if HBWR(and other ergine containing plants) had some connection to the ancient Soma legend.

Thank you for sharing. Smile

BundleflowerPower
#31 Posted : 11/29/2014 12:58:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem. I love these vines and their effects. I can't wait till my HWBR bloom so I can try their unripe seeds as well. I even built a greenhouse around my biggest so she won't miss a step.

kerelsk
#32 Posted : 11/29/2014 1:20:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The woodrose spirit always seemed to me like a powerful, secret plant of India. It was very direct in teaching that my consciousness would never end, that I/we am/are the Universe, and that it's so funny what a mundane yet unexpected reality God is living through, through my eyes. Basic stuff in Buddhism Rolling eyes

How much of this is me and how much of it really is coming from the plant spirit? Hard to say when you're consciousnesses are fused together like that. And a lot depends on the dose.

It had a very Buddhist/Hindu vibe to it. Like how in the 60s there were many metaphors taken from Eastern religion, fusing with the white light, nirvana, etc. There's a connection in the lysergamides somehow, a morphogenetic field that leads to the secret knowledge at the center of the Shaivite lineage.

Christian Raetsch said he thinks soma is any number of entheogens, just a sort of synonym.
I think woodrose might as well be soma Big grin

BundleflowerPower
#33 Posted : 11/29/2014 7:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm beginning to subscribe to alot of Buddhist concepts as well. A lot of thing have happened lately that don't seem to be just random chance. Like meeting new people at just the right place and time, who know about the plants. This has been going on since I've been growing them, perhaps a little before, like things really are happening for a reason, and I never believed in any of that before

skoobysnax
#34 Posted : 11/15/2016 3:47:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have 2 large vines covered in unripe seeds. harvested 35 pods today and this evening i took 100mg harmalas an hour ago and I peeled and ate the pods just now. Lost count but each pod had 3-5 seeds. I will let you know what transpires. SUPERMOON TONIGHT
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Cognitive Heart
#35 Posted : 11/15/2016 1:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skoobysnax wrote:
I have 2 large vines covered in unripe seeds. harvested 35 pods today and this evening i took 100mg harmalas an hour ago and I peeled and ate the pods just now. Lost count but each pod had 3-5 seeds. I will let you know what transpires. SUPERMOON TONIGHT

Wow! I look forward to this intriguing endeavor/report. Smile

skoobysnax
#36 Posted : 11/15/2016 9:09:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will start by saying I really loved the MG's, (tricolor, heavenly blue) this was my first LSA journey aside from a failed attempt 2 decades ago. I wonder if they would be more potent if I hadn't put them in the fridge in the morning and I had waited until I was ready to eat them to harvest them fresh. I ate 15 more pods picked fresh they tasted more electric. I most def felt the effects but next time I may try without the harmalas just to differentiate the effects although I don't believe they overpowered anything.

The body load was sensual, tingly skin much like LSD at around 100mics but the OEVs were not very present except in color amplification. After being outside with the moon for a bit I came in, grabbed some snacks and settled in my room to watch Adventure Time season 8 episodes. That was fun but at 12:45am I decided to shut down and lay back. I was multiple beings (hard to explain) in several timelines the CEV journey was amplified by some vaped skush. It was mellow and intense at the same time. I had taken some melatonin plus (with L-theanine GABA and valarian). I wish I had written in my journal before sleep, some of the revelations now escape me Wut? . I woke up in an amazing clean afterglow.

Any thoughts on the best time of day for potency? I was expecting a little more visual intensity but I was not disappointed by how it went. If we can get another week in before the frost hits I may have another opportunity.
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Cognitive Heart
#37 Posted : 11/15/2016 11:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skoobysnax wrote:
Any thoughts on the best time of day for potency? I was expecting a little more visual intensity but I was not disappointed by how it went. If we can get another week in before the frost hits I may have another opportunity.

Very interesting journey, thanks for sharing. I resonate with a few of those described effects.

I wouldn't be concerned with fridge storage, ime. I've got some seeds in a little baggie in the fridge right now. Still awaiting moar pods to form outside, probably 50 or so seeds on the way. Morning is a good harvest time. Wink But it really doesn't matter. If the harmalas did indeed have any added effect this interests me as I won't receive as many seeds this year. It's a dominant flying saucer variety. Perhaps the harmalas can be of aid.

A couple flowers from this years growth..

Cognitive Heart attached the following image(s):
IMG_1462.JPG (396kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
IMG_1463.JPG (405kb) downloaded 73 time(s).

skoobysnax
#38 Posted : 11/16/2016 9:07:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So pretty! I wonder which variety is most potent? Some of mine are ripening which is good. I want tge plant to seed the fence line like my Otts variety did. I may eat some of those just to see if they have any effect but they are purpurea which some say are too weak.

Why am I here?

Cognitive Heart
#39 Posted : 11/17/2016 2:06:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skoobysnax wrote:
So pretty! I wonder which variety is most potent? Some of mine are ripening which is good. I want tge plant to seed the fence line like my Otts variety did. I may eat some of those just to see if they have any effect but they are purpurea which some say are too weak.

If it's the active tricolor plant you're good, really. Purpurea is known to be used by shamans for visions but evidence suggested that this variety was actually non-active.. Hoffman made some notes on this. Reports I've read anecdotally carry the same idea with no psychedelic activity but maybe a stomach ache.

BundleflowerPower
#40 Posted : 11/17/2016 1:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
skoobysnax wrote:

If it's the active tricolor plant you're good, really. Purpurea is known to be used by shamans for visions but evidence suggested that this variety was actually non-active.. Hoffman made some notes on this. Reports I've read anecdotally carry the same idea with no psychedelic activity but maybe a stomach ache.

One thing I've learned over the past year is that a plant didn't need to be "active" to induce visions. Shamans are working in a spiritual sense with energy, and all plants have the potential to teach in this way. An excellent example of this is elder. Elder is a teacher just like ayahuasca is, yet it's not considered "active," but in North America it was used by many native Americans to teach how to work with plants in general, in the same way that aya is used in the Amazon.

PREV123NEXT