CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Neurosoup docu And shulgin 20 min clip:GETTING HIGH ON KRYSTLE Options
 
RayOfLight
#21 Posted : 10/3/2011 12:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 519
Joined: 21-Sep-2009
Last visit: 11-Apr-2014
Location: canada
i made that comment before i knew the whole story
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E
 

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.
 
hamhurricane
#22 Posted : 10/3/2011 9:26:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 29
Joined: 12-Apr-2008
Last visit: 27-Apr-2013
RayOfLight wrote:
Life is too short to hate, even if she is a rat and a moron it does nothing for anyone going on and on about it.

People make mistakes.


For once, intelligent words from a group of supposedly enlightened people.

Both the nexus and shroomery are filled with ignorant, misogynistic, hateful people who approach this story without a shred of empathy, instead choosing to pontificate about moralistic bullshit as an excuse to hate a woman who they are ultimately jealous of. It's sad really.

I encourage anyone who is truly interested in this story to stop with the ignorant hate and start reading the court documents, there are hundreds of pages of primary source material for anybody who wants to take the time to inform themselves, in addition to numerous journalistic accounts of varying quality published in Vice, Rolling Stone, Slate and various Kansas based newspapers. The video in the OP offers a particularly balanced look.

I don't think anybody should be passing judgements until they have read EVERYTHING.
 
obliguhl
#23 Posted : 10/3/2011 9:35:18 PM

jaywalker

Senior Member

Posts: 3719
Joined: 30-May-2008
Last visit: 23-Apr-2014
Location: on the fucking moon
Quote:
Please, dear friend


Why does it get to you so much?
"And the sun....came up!" - "Oh yeah?"
 
The Traveler
#24 Posted : 10/3/2011 9:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Posts: 6267
Joined: 18-Jan-2007
Last visit: 22-Apr-2014
hamhurricane wrote:
For once, intelligent words from a group of supposedly enlightened people.

What is it with people who think this website is about enlightened people? The DMT-Nexus is about DMT and to a lesser extend other entheogens. I think NONE here will ever state they are enlightened and it is only people like you who stop by to make these kind of remarks.

So please, tell me. Where did you EVER get the idea this website is about enlightenment and filled with people who think they are enlightened? It bothers me deeply that people make remarks like this, it shows a remarkable ignorance to the content of this website.


The Traveler
 
hamhurricane
#25 Posted : 10/3/2011 10:34:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 29
Joined: 12-Apr-2008
Last visit: 27-Apr-2013
The Traveler wrote:
What is it with people who think this website is about enlightened people? The DMT-Nexus is about DMT and to a lesser extend other entheogens. I think NONE here will ever state they are enlightened.


Not this forum specifically but the psychedelic community as a whole. If you have ever been to a psychedelic drug conference then you will know that it most certainly is a community of people who think they have an enlightened outlook on life.

The Traveler wrote:
It bothers me deeply that people make remarks like this


Don't worry, I will never suggest you are enlightened again. Rolling eyes
 
The Traveler
#26 Posted : 10/3/2011 10:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Posts: 6267
Joined: 18-Jan-2007
Last visit: 22-Apr-2014
hamhurricane wrote:
If you have ever been to a psychedelic drug conference then you will know that it most certainly is a community of people who think they have an enlightened outlook on life.

What has a 'community of people who think they have an enlightened outlook on life' have to do with the DMT-Nexus? And where is the connection between this group of people who have an enlightened outlook(?) and actual enlightened people?


Kind regards,

The Traveler

p.s. remarks like your last one just gives unneeded noise. Please try to leave them out of this place.




 
jamie
#27 Posted : 10/4/2011 1:40:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingModerator | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Posts: 11081
Joined: 12-Nov-2008
Last visit: 23-Apr-2014
Location: turtle island
This guy hamilton is anoying and such a complainer. I am watching this "sapo diaries" documentary he did, and shaman he is staying with is offering to do an ayahuasca ceremony for him while they wait until they can find the sapo frog..and he is complaining about the shaman not using DMT plants etc..this hamilton guy is sopposed to be vice's drug expert..but he is sitting here complaining about how ayahuasca without the DMT is only "1/50th" of the experience, and how the vine is not a psychedelic at all..cannto produce any visions and only make people "fucked up and out of it"..

The guy is a horrible drug journalist IMO...he goes on about how there is alot of confusion as to what ayahuasca really is, but he seems to be the only one confused..it just gets worse and worse to watch. I know this is not really related to krystle cole but I just had to post here about how I feel about this guy.
"my fire dies when it is not required"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
 
tigerstrike92
#28 Posted : 10/4/2011 1:55:50 AM

Homo-divinorum


Posts: 459
Joined: 07-Apr-2011
Last visit: 23-Nov-2013
Location: Midwestern U.S.
I'm still not entirely sure what to think of this girl.

I mean, I used to enjoy watching her videos on entheogens, and they kind of got me thinking about them before i delved deeper and reading/listening to more credible sources. She doesn't seem like a terrible person, instead she seems like a trippy girl who was placed in the most peculiar of situations. It is terrible that she had to go through something as awful as being raped and watching her boyfriend get tortured all while TRIPPING BAWLS. Shocked

On the other hand, she was the one who narced on him. If she hadnt, maybe he wouldnt have done all those terrible things....who knows? She also, as someone earlier said, promotes dangerous use of psychedelics with almost no concern for integration. Many of her videos contain less than accurate information. And for god sakes, in the documentary she said she had tried all the normal stuff, "Pot, alcohol, tried meth twice, coke once". Because meth is pretty normal? Confused Obviously this girl has a lot of issues, and I hope no one else comes to harm because of her.

But that still leaves me... slightly confused on the matter.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.
 
Art Van D'lay
#29 Posted : 10/4/2011 2:32:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator

Posts: 3032
Joined: 29-Jan-2009
Last visit: 23-Apr-2014
Oh... I get it. hamhurricane = lovelorn trip nerd from video.
 
SnozzleBerry
#30 Posted : 10/4/2011 2:53:05 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 4609
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 22-Apr-2014
hamhurricane wrote:
For once, intelligent words from a group of supposedly enlightened people.

Both the nexus and shroomery are filled with ignorant, misogynistic, hateful people who approach this story without a shred of empathy, instead choosing to pontificate about moralistic bullshit as an excuse to hate a woman who they are ultimately jealous of. It's sad really.

I encourage anyone who is truly interested in this story to stop with the ignorant hate and start reading the court documents, there are hundreds of pages of primary source material for anybody who wants to take the time to inform themselves, in addition to numerous journalistic accounts of varying quality published in Vice, Rolling Stone, Slate and various Kansas based newspapers. The video in the OP offers a particularly balanced look.

I don't think anybody should be passing judgements until they have read EVERYTHING.

hamhurricane wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
What is it with people who think this website is about enlightened people? The DMT-Nexus is about DMT and to a lesser extend other entheogens. I think NONE here will ever state they are enlightened.


Not this forum specifically but the psychedelic community as a whole. If you have ever been to a psychedelic drug conference then you will know that it most certainly is a community of people who think they have an enlightened outlook on life.

The Traveler wrote:
It bothers me deeply that people make remarks like this


Don't worry, I will never suggest you are enlightened again. Rolling eyes

Rolling eyes

We already had this discussion...should we call in Entro to deliver the C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker again? Or have you had enough?
WikiFAQAttitude
The Nexian
The Nexus' Collaborative Research Project
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
AlbertKLloyd
#31 Posted : 10/4/2011 2:53:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1454
Joined: 05-Apr-2009
Last visit: 02-Feb-2014
Location: hypospace
it is easy to say that someone who objects to her presentation is doing so out of misogyny, but very hard to back that up.

the egotistical effort to become a celebrity through the presentation of poor entheo information is by no means something exclusive to her

if she stuck to what she knew and seemed to care about the quality of her information there would be much less of an objection, with the exception of those who are aware of her past

but the truth is that a person can feel disgusted by her without being a misogynist or without knowing anything about her past
if she had to be anonymous to do that work, it is clear that she would not do it
if she had to limit herself to her experiences and accurate information she would again likely not do it
it is clear that she does it for attention, not out of good intent or some belief in harm reduction, it is merely her claim to fame

an objection to her can be made entirely upon the basis of a standard that she fails to live up to

i too do not like the idea that entheogens enlighten, and i think she is a good example of that
 
Entropymancer
#32 Posted : 10/4/2011 7:05:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Posts: 1341
Joined: 19-Feb-2008
Last visit: 22-Apr-2014
Location: Pacific Northwest
SnozzleBerry wrote:
We already had this discussion...should we call in Entro to deliver the C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker again?


I think it's probably good to re-post the info here, just to be clear where everyone is coming from.


Yes, I've read many of the court documents. And all things considered, it's difficult to regard all the negative perceptions of her as unfounded. What it really boils down to is this:

Krystle Cole was complicit in Skinner's drug manufacturing. She happily enjoyed both the drugs and the lavish lifestyle that drug manufacturing afforded them. She sat idly by and did nothing when she learned that Skinner was arranging and/or falsifying evidence to set up Pickard and hand him over to the DEA. After Skinner betrayed Pickard, Cole continued to be largely complicit in Skinner's drug manufacture and distribution, continuing to partake of the chemicals he produced and to enjoy the rich lifestyle afforded by Skinner's manufacture and their distribution of these drugs. Her issue with Skinner clearly had nothing to do with drug manufacture, but rather to do with the physical and emotional abuse he inflicted. And yet she didn't report his abuse... she instead decided to narc on him for illegal drug manufacture with which she had long been complicit.

To characterize her as a narc is completely accurate. She sat by while Skinner narc'd on Pickard, and much later when she realized what a mess she'd got herself in (after plenty of time living high on all the money they were making), she narcs on Skinner.

Evidence for characterizing her complicity in Skinner's activity and her living richly on the fruits of these activities comes pretty clearly in the Hamilton's Pharmacopeia video linked in the first post of this thread ("they traveled the country for three years... selling phosphorous and capsules of MDMA" ... "living like psychedelic royalty" ... "we would try to get the best we could everywhere"). The most concise evidence for characterizing her as a narc comes from her own words in a sworn affadavit:
Krystle Ann Cole wrote:

5. I attempted to report SKINNER'S activities to DEA agents in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Kansas City, Missouri, post-trial, but no action was taken by either DEA office.
6. SKINNER indicated in August, 2000, that he was going to set Pickard up as the party responsible for the laboratory in Wamego.
7. SKINNER began to arrange photographs and other documents in a house in Mendocino, California, in August, 2000 in preparation for the set-up. SKINNER frequently alluded to his high government connections and would often leave for several days at a time to have meetings with these people.



But then, as AlbertKLloyd notes, many people are unaware of these actions in her past. What most people object to is her "egotistical effort to become a celebrity through the presentation of poor entheo information." Sure, many people find her mannerisms in delivering the information to be obnoxious... but I suspect people would tend to look past that if not for the atrociously poor quality of information being delivered.
 
hamhurricane
#33 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:05:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 29
Joined: 12-Apr-2008
Last visit: 27-Apr-2013
As I've said in the past, Entropymancer you are clearly intelligent and I am a big fan of your posts, so it is unfortunate to see you indulging in this sort of sophistry.

Quote:
Krystle Cole was complicit in Skinner's drug manufacturing.


Wrong I'm afraid, Skinner was completely incompetent as a chemist he (partially) admitted to this while being cross-examined directly stating "no" to the question "are you capable of synthesizing LSD?" You may think he was simply playing dumb for the court but he had complete immunity, thus making it advantageous to confess to any crimes he had committed so he could not be charged at a later date, lawyers call this an "immunity bath." Instances of him misusing scientific terms to sound intelligent are present in both his court testimony and letters to Krystle from prison. Further evidence comes from Dennis McKenna who stated that Skinner lied about being a chemist. I would be quite surprised if he were capable of much more than a rudimentary alkaloid extraction. So you are wrong on both counts, Skinner was not manufacturing the drugs and Krystle (who knows even less about chemistry) was most certainly not complicit in the manufacturing.

Quote:
She sat idly by and did nothing when she learned that Skinner was arranging and/or falsifying evidence to set up Pickard and hand him over to the DEA.


She was a teenager when all of this took place and to blame her for not having gone to the DEA preemptively to turn in Skinner for him (preparing) to turn in Pickard is totally unrealistic. She was on a high dose of MDMA when she was told that Pickard was responsible for murdering the "ET supplier" (yes, I am aware they were using ergocristine not ET) on top of this she barley even knew Pickard, I believe they had only met on a few occasions. It is completely ridiculous to assume she would turn in Todd, her fiancé, to the DEA to save Pickard when she had no real idea what was going on and was under the impression that Pickard was both a murderer and heroin dealer.

Quote:
Her issue with Skinner clearly had nothing to do with drug manufacture, but rather to do with the physical and emotional abuse he inflicted. And yet she didn't report his abuse... she instead decided to narc on him for illegal drug manufacture with which she had long been complicit.


Wrong again, she did report the abuse to the local police and they did nothing about it. After Todd tried several times to kill her, raped her, and poisoned her repeatedly with psychedelics she broke down and went to the DEA. Anyone who faults her for this is incapable of feeling empathy.

Quote:
To characterize her as a narc is completely accurate. She sat by while Skinner narc'd on Pickard, and much later when she realized what a mess she'd got herself in (after plenty of time living high on all the money they were making), she narcs on Skinner.


Yes, she admits to narcing on Skinner, which was the right thing to do. Skinner was a dangerous psychopath and was hurting countless people.

Quote:
Evidence for characterizing her complicity in Skinner's activity and her living richly on the fruits of these activities comes pretty clearly in the Hamilton's Pharmacopeia video linked in the first post of this thread ("they traveled the country for three years... selling phosphorous and capsules of MDMA" ... "living like psychedelic royalty" ... "we would try to get the best we could everywhere").


The video says "selling phosphorescent capsules of MDMA" not "selling phosphorous and capsules of MDMA"

Quote:
The most concise evidence for characterizing her as a narc comes from her own words in a sworn affadavit


The affidavit you quoted (out of context) was drafted by William Leonard Pickard's defense attorney and signed by Krystle Cole at Pickard's behest for the prosecution of Skinner. You seem to have trouble wrapping your mind around that fact because you keep posting the affidavit (which you spell incorrectly) as if you have just found some damning evidence when it is actually Krystle attempting to help Pickard! The purpose of her signing the affidavit was to suggest to the court that Skinner was largely responsible for the laboratory and not Pickard. This defense was ultimately unsuccessful because of the overwhelming evidence that Pickard was the head chemist and that Skinner was just an uneducated psychopath with money to fund the operation.

Quote:
What most people object to is her "egotistical effort to become a celebrity through the presentation of poor entheo information." Sure, many people find her mannerisms in delivering the information to be obnoxious... but I suspect people would tend to look past that if not for the atrociously poor quality of information being delivered.


If you dislike her videos that's your business and a matter of taste, I don't care for them all that much either but they are a separate issue from the Pickard bust. This will be my last post in the thread. As I have said before, there is only one thing that can be said about this story with certainty: its complicated. If you have not done your homework and read all the literature on the subject don't pass judgement.
 
Entropymancer
#34 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Posts: 1341
Joined: 19-Feb-2008
Last visit: 22-Apr-2014
Location: Pacific Northwest
Quote:
Quote:
Krystle Cole was complicit in Skinner's drug manufacturing.

Wrong I'm afraid, Skinner was completely incompetent as a chemist... I would be quite surprised if he were capable of much more than a rudimentary alkaloid extraction. So you are wrong on both counts, Skinner was not manufacturing the drugs and Krystle (who knows even less about chemistry) was most certainly not complicit in the manufacturing.


So you're saying Krystle was lying when she told the DEA that Skinner was producing MDMA? Narking is bad enough; narking based on a lie is even worse!

Also, I think you may want to refamiliarize yourself with the definition of "complicit". I never said that Krystle participated in any synthesis. But she was aware of it, she was aware that it was the source of money that allowed for her lavish lifestyle, and for years she had no problem indulging in that lifestyle knowing full well where the money came from. That makes her complicit.

Quote:
Quote:
She sat idly by and did nothing when she learned that Skinner was arranging and/or falsifying evidence to set up Pickard and hand him over to the DEA.


She was a teenager when all of this took place and to blame her for not having gone to the DEA preemptively to turn in Skinner for him (preparing) to turn in Pickard is totally unrealistic...


I absolutely agree. But even after the incident, she stuck by Skinner... even when he told her, "this is what you do when you get hot, turn the other people in before you get busted." Clearly she had no compunctions about living large on the profits of a serial narc. Sure, she was a teenager... but most teenagers have more scruples than that.

Quote:
Quote:
Her issue with Skinner clearly had nothing to do with drug manufacture, but rather to do with the physical and emotional abuse he inflicted. And yet she didn't report his abuse... she instead decided to narc on him for illegal drug manufacture with which she had long been complicit.


Wrong again, she did report the abuse to the local police and they did nothing about it. After Todd tried several times to kill her, raped her, and poisoned her repeatedly with psychedelics she broke down and went to the DEA. Anyone who faults her for this is incapable of feeling empathy.


In this day and age, there are many resources available to abused women. To turn him in to the DEA for manufacturing (especially if he wasn't manufacturing, as you contend) is a poor decision. I can understand where she was coming from, being abused and wanting any way out of the situation. Taken by itself, it's not all that damning... but considering her narc-friendly past, the morality of the action becomes more questionable. You say he was a murderer... fine, turn him in for murder. Not for drug manufacture (again, especially if he wasn't manufacturing, as you contend).

Quote:
Quote:
The most concise evidence for characterizing her as a narc comes from her own words in a sworn affadavit

The affidavit you quoted (out of context) was drafted by William Leonard Pickard's defense attorney and signed by Krystle Cole at Pickard's behest for the prosecution of Skinner... The purpose of her signing the affidavit was to suggest to the court that Skinner was largely responsible for the laboratory and not Pickard.


I fail to see how simple sworn declarations of fact can be taken out of context. They're either true or they aren't; she swears that they are.

I appreciate that her purpose in that statement was to help Pickard. I applaud that, trying to right past wrongs is a noble thing.
 
obliguhl
#35 Posted : 10/5/2011 11:33:33 AM

jaywalker

Senior Member

Posts: 3719
Joined: 30-May-2008
Last visit: 23-Apr-2014
Location: on the fucking moon
The Traveler wrote:
It bothers me deeply that people make remarks like this


Trav, I think the whole point is, that it can be expected, that the psychedelic community is at least a little more empathic, a little less judging and a little less "seperate" ..if you know what I mean. Psychedelics do promote what some call "enlightenment" as a state of being in which a particular sense of reality makes it possible to feel empathic even for those our egos find obnoxious.

What she did was not very nice, but as others said, she was manipulated all along as a weak teenager deperately seeking for something to hold on to. We all make mistakes and it is pretty easy to get swallowed by messy situations, and it is hard to get out of them. Krystal Cole seems to be willing to put this past behind and this is what should matter now. It definatly matters more to me than participating in endless disputes about her credibility, her character or past.

It almost seems that some use this case to agitate their own egos...perhaps to feel better about themselves? I don't know and it doesn't matter. I'm just asking to re-consider the circumstances, be a little more empathic and then, if posible, to just ignore her instead of stating what bad person she is..over and over again.
"And the sun....came up!" - "Oh yeah?"
 
Enoon
#36 Posted : 10/5/2011 12:36:04 PM

Lo que brilla, en las tinieblas fue creado

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Posts: 1742
Joined: 24-Jul-2010
Last visit: 23-Apr-2014
Location: Over the rainbow
Though I find her terribly obnoxious I actually liked the 20 min clip about her story. It certainly does sound complicated. Getting away from an abusive fiancé is not the most easy thing to do in the world, but generally one would imagine it should be possible without involving the DEA. However who really knows? Personally I would rather involve the russian mob than any law enforcement if it came to something like this for me, but who's to say there was much of a choice.

It certainly is a crazy story. This kind of high risk life-style paired with psycho-active substances is a good recipe for bad decisions and complicated situations. What really makes me angry about it though is that there's one less lsd chemist out there because of all this...
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction
 
polytrip
#37 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:40:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 4639
Joined: 16-May-2008
Last visit: 24-Dec-2012
Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Why do people make a big deal out of all of this? If someone who would run an acid-lab would rape my sister of mother, i would prefer to kill them with my own hands, but if that wouldn't be an option turning them in would not be a problem for me at all.

Rapists don't deserve a whole lot of mercy and i don't see how running an acid-lab could exempt any rapist in that way. Is raping all of a sudden O.K. when you run a drug-lab?

This guy was a monster and you don't deal with monsters in a nice and fashionable way. He would have destroyed many more lives, because that's what sociopaths do, that's what they live for.
Some scumbags just should be taken of the streets. Any method that works is fine, even narc-ing.

She saved probably a dozen of other young, fragile women and men from this stinking pile of shit.

I cincerely hope that his fellow inmates give him the usual rapist-treatment.
 
Art Van D'lay
#38 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:56:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator

Posts: 3032
Joined: 29-Jan-2009
Last visit: 23-Apr-2014
I think Enoon was referring to the chemist currently serving two consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole who was snitched out by the (alleged) rapist.
 
polytrip
#39 Posted : 10/5/2011 7:16:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 4639
Joined: 16-May-2008
Last visit: 24-Dec-2012
Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
And she was probably suffering some sort of stockholm-syndrome that caused her not to act. Violent sociopaths can have that effect on young fragile people.
 
AlbertKLloyd
#40 Posted : 10/5/2011 8:33:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1454
Joined: 05-Apr-2009
Last visit: 02-Feb-2014
Location: hypospace
her history regarding the LSD case is none of my business and i really don't care to consider it

people can make up their own minds about that

the simple fact that she shares poor information and is clearly doing it for attention is all i need to have the belief that the world is better off with her being silent

I really think as far as her videos that she causes more harm than she solves
but hey, she is a celebrity now right?
so that redeems her?

isn't that how it works?

for all i know the reason she isn't a target for prosecution for what she says is because she is working for the man
 
PREV1234NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.277 seconds.