We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Celastrus Paniculatus - "Intellect Tree" Options

embracethevoid
#81 Posted : 12/27/2012 12:20:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
The same here. Took them now for 16 days straight with doses from 20 up to 50 seeds per day. No increased mental sharpness, no improved dream recall. Maybe they are great for fixing the DNA, but I don't notice anything. So I won't buy them again...

That's bizarre. 1 level or heaped tsp seeds were bioassayed from the same vendor with great results. Dream recall was not tested. Mental sharpness was noticed within 15 minutes, a similar sensory enhancement to low dose amphetamine sans stimulation.

Some possible causes:
1.) Heavy acetylcholine deficiency (take some Alpha-GPC or choline or ALCAR or eat lots of eggs)
2.) Bunk seeds (unlikely)
3.) Dosage too low (hard to believe, how many seeds in a full heaped teaspoon? Seems like it would be less than 50; note a full teaspoon is taken in a single dose)
4.) Acetyhcholine system is already prim and proper and cannot be enhanced
5.) You did not chew the seeds therefore the oil passed straight through

So my suggestion: Before you sleep, take a nice high dose of choline to replenish stores. Then when you wake up take a heaped teaspoon of seeds in one go on an empty stomach, perhaps with some tea. The empty stomach is important as you can clearly distinguish its effects and it hits faster. Chew the seeds till they're practically liquid in your mouth then ingest them.

Tell me it doesn't work. I mean for each substance there will always be the exceptional non-responders, the immune, the allergic. But for every one of those there are probably ten such people who are just ingesting them incorrectly.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ufostrahlen
#82 Posted : 12/27/2012 12:53:58 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

embracethevoid wrote:
similar sensory enhancement to low dose amphetamine sans stimulation.

Lol. No at all.

embracethevoid wrote:

Some possible causes:
1.) Heavy acetylcholine deficiency (take some Alpha-GPC or choline or ALCAR or eat lots of eggs)
2.) Bunk seeds (unlikely)
3.) Dosage too low (hard to believe, how many seeds in a full heaped teaspoon? Seems like it would be less than 50; note a full teaspoon is taken in a single dose)
4.) Acetyhcholine system is already prim and proper and cannot be enhanced
5.) You did not chew the seeds therefore the oil passed straight through

1. Bought ~120 Tabs of Choline and ~120 Tabs of Huperzine A some months ago, and this didn't work either. I finished both bottles with doses up to 400µg HupA and twice the recommended dose of choline. I guess my acetylcholine system seems to be in proper shape, since I don't have Alzheimers.
2. I can't distinguish bunk seeds from proper seed here.
3. 50 seeds are ~1-2 regular teaspoons.
4. That's probably the case.
5. Yes, I did chew the seeds.

embracethevoid wrote:

So my suggestion: Before you sleep, take a nice high dose of choline to replenish stores. Then when you wake up take a heaped teaspoon of seeds in one go on an empty stomach, perhaps with some tea. The empty stomach is important as you can clearly distinguish its effects and it hits faster. Chew the seeds till they're practically liquid in your mouth then ingest them.

Tell me it doesn't work. I mean for each substance there will always be the exceptional non-responders, the immune, the allergic. But for every one of those there are probably ten such people who are just ingesting them incorrectly.

Thanks for the advice, but all this messing around with my acetylcholine system doesn't work.
Nicotine patches work for bizarre dreams, but they feel unhealthy after a while. I guess, there is a different way for me to get into lucid dreaming.

Btw I'm on no medication besides some Ibuprofen here and there and sometimes 1-3 Red Bulls a week. Regular intake of antioxidants, like lots of linseed oil, extended release vitamin C, pharmaceutical hawhthrone extract, vitamin E & D. No weed. No alcohol. Nonsmoker. Vegetarian. Meditation practitioner for quite a while. Unfortunately a daily caffeine user (1-2 cups of green tea) And ~10mg of 2C-E every ~2 weeks for now a half year.

Edit: Before writing this post, I took 30 seeds with a cup of green tea, some peanuts and an apple on an empty stomach. After 2 1/2h now, I took 30 seeds again, just for the lulz. That's 60 seeds in ~3h. I'll now get some more peanuts and 1l of water with 600mg acetylcysteine for the day.

Edit2: 60 seeds, no effect. I dreamt a little more intensely, but I achieve the same effect with Ibuprofen. Nothing profound.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

embracethevoid
#83 Posted : 12/27/2012 11:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's pretty interesting to say the least. Well, not everyone responds to everything in all due honesty. The non-responders to one thing might be hypersensitive to something else and vice versa.

Personally I tend to be more on the side of choline deficiency than not as my body metabolises things slightly different to the average person and rinses up choline very fast amongst other things. That's probably why I get such an extremely pronounced effect from it. I get more mental clarity from this than from the strongest of coffees.

One final test: do exactly as previous, but on a day when you feel extremely fatigued. For example if you have been sleep deprived, have a hangover, etc. I will be very interested to know if you respond then. And if in the future you do find yourself responding, please update the thread and let us know what made it work!

Smile

PS: Why the 2C-E every 2 weeks? What does it do?

Ufostrahlen
#84 Posted : 12/28/2012 11:36:29 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
That's pretty interesting to say the least. Well, not everyone responds to everything in all due honesty. The non-responders to one thing might be hypersensitive to something else and vice versa.

Yeah, normally I'm not a hardhead, but with this seeds I don't notice anything at all.

Quote:
One final test: do exactly as previous, but on a day when you feel extremely fatigued. For example if you have been sleep deprived, have a hangover, etc. I will be very interested to know if you respond then. And if in the future you do find yourself responding, please update the thread and let us know what made it work!

Mhh, I experienced some episodes of fatigue the last 16 days, but the seeds didn't improve that. Or the effects were overridden by the cup of tea in the morning. But if that's the case, I don't need the seeds anyway.

I don't experience "hangovers" anymore, because I stay away from substances that are causing this effect. So I can't test that. And causing hangovers deliberately for science sake... no me gusta :-) But if I'll notice something, I'll let you know.

Quote:
PS: Why the 2C-E every 2 weeks? What does it do?

It's currently my favorite brain candy. For me it's everything that mushrooms, DMT and MDMA are not. For me it causes the ecstasy without the speedyness of MDMA and the psychedelic quality without the tryptamine paranoia and darkness. No special preparation is needed (extraction, fasting etc.) It's legal in my country. And no hangover.
About the frequency: well, I don't feel always like tripping, so I find myself doing it every 2 weeks.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

ipumaestro
#85 Posted : 1/28/2013 2:00:47 AM

catdestined

ipuma has found the intellect tree's effects to synergize with 2ci. what was once a shallow experience became intertwined with emotional value. ipuma is well versed with 2ci and this was something unique, hence the mentioning here. neither substance has been used in a long time
achuma puma

«PREV345