We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
How often do you use Psychedelics? Options

wabkia
#41 Posted : 9/9/2011 6:04:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Serenity wrote:
matukuul wrote:
aqiae wrote:
for me that would take serious letting my guard down, stop taking everything (myself included) so seriously... and 'opening up' so to speak.
serenity wrote:
That's why I do it so often Smile

Sounds like you need to let your self do some of that.

Agreed Smile

Maybe just have some fun. Not every trip has to be an exploration into your psyche.

Grab some close friends, have a trip party! Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Serenity
#42 Posted : 9/9/2011 7:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
I take LSA seeds at least once or twice a month, again in pretty low doses.

I've pretty much had my day with LSD, it can still be fun, but I much prefer mushrooms now.

I wonder, as someone who has experience in this matter, is LSA almost identical to LSD? I don't have the resources for LSD, but finding MG's shouldn't be a problem. I looked for an answer online for a while, but couldn't reach a conclusion.

۩
#43 Posted : 9/9/2011 7:53:03 PM

I use psychedelics as much as humanly possible.

Infinite I
#44 Posted : 9/9/2011 10:11:36 PM

JC

I used to do it at least once a week for a year or so, last 6 months it's usually once every couple of weeks, sometimes more. Living with the parents isnt the best setting hence can't drink aya or go deep with things, funny methoxetamine appeared when I moved back so can take a good dose of that and get away with it, they don't mind me dozing just it isn't ideal to drink aya or take mushrooms etc. I used to worry about overdoing them, because I was for a period but then I just cut back which wasn't difficult. Older I get the less time you seem to have to do it, plus a lot of friends don't share my enthusiasm for them Confused

tigerstrike92
#45 Posted : 9/9/2011 10:19:43 PM

Homo-divinorum

I feel for you infinite, I'm in the same situation. My one friend who was always down for some psychs now lives 4 hours away. Even all my regular smoalking buds have gone off to college, while I'm still home because I got to a community college, also living with the parent.

However, I still find time for at least twice a week, even it's just sally or potent ganja. Longer lasting substances like LSA or aya I try and do at least once a month.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Infinite I
#46 Posted : 9/9/2011 10:26:19 PM

JC

tigerstrike92 wrote:
I feel for you infinite, I'm in the same situation. My one friend who was always down for some psychs now lives 4 hours away. Even all my regular smoalking buds have gone off to college, while I'm still home because I got to a community college, also living with the parent.

However, I still find time for at least twice a week, even it's just sally or potent ganja. Longer lasting substances like LSA or aya I try and do at least once a month.

My mother smokes good ganja so that's fine lol just I can't be bothered being really stoned, was last night and it kept me up half the night, not used to this strong hash we have! During the day when I have the house to myself I can take some methoxetamine, the lenghth of it is ideal for mini psychedelic experiences and my living situation. Things like cactus aya and shrooms are out the window for now I'm afraid.

Metanoia
#47 Posted : 9/10/2011 8:10:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Serenity wrote:
Dioxippus wrote:
I take LSA seeds at least once or twice a month, again in pretty low doses.

I've pretty much had my day with LSD, it can still be fun, but I much prefer mushrooms now.

I wonder, as someone who has experience in this matter, is LSA almost identical to LSD? I don't have the resources for LSD, but finding MG's shouldn't be a problem. I looked for an answer online for a while, but couldn't reach a conclusion.

LSA is much different. It's much less visual and can be fairly sedating. At least in significant doses. There's always the LSA - LSH conversion teks, which do seem to make a difference when done right.

I prefer Rivea corymbosa seeds over Morning Glories or HBWR. I mix some Rivea seeds with some fresh peppermint and let it steep in boiling water. Drink the whole lot. Much less sedating and more visual that way for me.

olympus mon
#48 Posted : 9/10/2011 8:12:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

۩ wrote:
I use psychedelics as much as humanly possible.

BINGO!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

PREV123