We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Ancient Aliens and Salvia Options

Beelzebozo
#41 Posted : 10/10/2012 8:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if "alien" is the proper word, but I have a story involving an entity (or multiple). If I can, I'll keep it brief.

A friend and I were sitting outside late at night under a pine tree, mid-march, 2009. I was introducing him to salvia, which I had experimented with many times but sworn off. He wanted to try it, so I offered what was left of my stash, and became his sitter. I was not in any way intoxicated.

Anyway, long story short, as he was ripping huge lungfuls of salvia (and failing to get even the faintest effects), I nearly fell backward out of my chair as a black "blob" or "orb" hurtled past my head. He hadn't seen anything, but was skeptical, so we got up to investigate. As I tried to get an idea of where the object went, or at what height it was traveling, I saw a black blob move two feet up the tree and vanish, accompanied by a sound like claws on tree-bark.

At this point I started hyperventilating and my friend walked with me into the open soccer field. While out there, both of us heard loud crashing in the woods about a hundred feet from us. It sounded distant but seemed to be getting closer. It sounded like something very large.

Then I suddenly got this weird determination to find out what was making the sound, perhaps worried I was losing my mind. This was the first point that my friend seemed frightened, and suggested we go inside.

We made it about fifty feet. As I said the crashing seemed to be a fair distance into the woods, but, suddenly, there was a *loud* crash right at the border of the soccer field. The next couple seconds are confusing to try and remember. I remember my friend turning and half-screaming, "It's right there!" However, I didn't turn to run immediately. I stood and saw a tall white humanoid with no features. I've never been so scared in my life. All my muscles turned to jelly and I couldn't run or speak, I just stood there mouthing a silent scream.

My friend stopped and grabbed me by the arm and half-dragged me back into his house. I was literally sobbing and making inhuman noises by that point.

As soon as we got inside, we both curled up into the fetal position and said nothing. After maybe five or ten minutes, I asked him what he saw, and he answered, "Something white."

It took about four days before my nervous system calmed down enough to feel safe in my own skin. The first couple nights were some of the most terror-filled I've ever known. And I didn't venture outside alone at night for a long time after that.

That's my story. It's not the only bizarre thing that's happened in relation to salvia (or psychedelic use in general), but it's definitely the most dramatic. As if the experience itself wasn't wild enough!
Quote:
I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the world.

―Loren Eiseley

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#42 Posted : 10/11/2012 3:13:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yeah that not really that weird at all man.
Long live the unwoke.

coz42
#43 Posted : 10/11/2012 6:05:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All major ancient world religions used entheogens and coincidentally the flower of life can be found on many Scriptures, artifacts and monuments. It seems the simultaneous condition of memory in which we are all collectively connected is a deep conviction of presence to superior reasoning. When we embibe these parts it takes our contrary Psyche's to an area without jingoism which may explain the synesthesia or shared visions. How mighty our minds are? Keep trying and let me know.. heh
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

Metanoia
#44 Posted : 10/11/2012 8:09:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had things similar to that happen Beelzebozo, but I always try to convince myself that it was the Salvia or shrooms or changa I did earlier that day or a few days prior.

There's obviously more to it than that, I know I'm not insane, and other people have been witness to some of these occurrences. I met a girl about three months ago, we were getting along very nicely, she was into a lot of new age stuff. She was a vegan. She called herself a Pagan. I was really digging her. I told her about some of my psychedelic use and of course, she was interested. She agreed to be present while I smoked some changa after some meditation and yoga.

Needless to say, the experience frightened her so badly I thought I might have to bring her to the ER because she kept panicking and hyperventilating. To be clear, she didn't actually ingest any DMT or psychoactive substance. She was so frightened because she told me what had happened while I was in hyperspace. She said I was speaking Latin or some other language neither of us have any knowledge of, and that she could physically see my aura, I was bathed in some strange light, and from what I could understand from her ranting, she said things started to move on their own randomly in the room. After I returned to baseline, she was curled up on the corner of my bed, terrified. She wouldn't let me near her. She called me a sorcerer Very happy My cats and dogs were very on edge the rest of the day too, acting strangely.

She hasn't spoken to me since. Kind of a sad situation, and part of the reason I choose to do most psychedelics alone. Strange things would always happen when I tripped with my friends, to the point where they wouldn't invite me because it was too "freaky". Laughing One Halloween eating some mushrooms and walking around town so unnerved one of my friends that he stopped talking to me altogether.

Makes me sad in a way, but doesn't hamper my determination to work with these beautiful substances.

RoGu3
#45 Posted : 2/5/2013 7:57:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I do DMT I see people running right past things they look like real people but they are more dark and silhouetted and theyre always running around a corner really fast as I am turning my head. Its the weirdest visual after effect I get from DMT that lasts a while.

I know what your saying Dioxippus about things moving around in the room or just weird vibes being present while accessing hyperspace. Some of my friends think I'm a trip in and of itself lol I was just contemplating how we could just be some alien science experiement.
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Metanoia
#46 Posted : 2/6/2013 3:18:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone watching the new season?

I found the episode "The Einstein Factor" interesting. Not the theory that he was somehow guided or genetically engineered by aliens, but when they discuss his (and other genius'Pleased "thought experiments", where he would put himself into a trance state and explore problems he was having difficulty with.

PREV123