We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Easy Guide for Changa Preparation Options

AluminumFoilRobots
#41 Posted : 6/19/2012 12:53:05 PM

gufyg

^^^^^^^^^^^
I would think this would be hard to get in one or two tokes? resins don't smoke well, IME
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MelCat
#42 Posted : 6/20/2012 11:36:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aliendreamtime wrote:
This looks great Melcat!

Could one theoretically then, add say an Oz of ground P. Harmala seeds and about 50g of ground MHRB to a bottle of ethanol, let sit for a few days mixing occasionally, filter, evaporate, and add the resin to a leaf substrate?

I suppose maybe clean up with a hot canola oil defat? I guess there would be a good bit of resin left over. Too much to smoke?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Yeah, the end product would have a lot of extra fats, oils and tannins in it which would lead to a pretty harsh smoke.

It could end up being pretty awesome though. I've never tried so I can't say for sure.

It seems like the Australians soak their acacia bark in alcohol but I'm sure it's not nearly as fatty as mhrb.

As for the rue, I definitely wouldn't want to smoke the fats and oils that come from that. You'd be better off soaking some good caapi instead.

Hope this helps!
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

PREV123