We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT
Let's depict Entities, Enviroments and Objects from DMT-space! Options

wefollowthatriver
#101 Posted : 10/25/2013 3:20:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i love this thread!!!!Who has ever seen things like these before? next generations will look this over to see how we interpreted these spaces and marvel at the evolution of our and their searching and record.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WildEdibles
#102 Posted : 11/4/2013 6:04:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow very cool Smile

This is a great thread I havent tried DMT myself so this kinda neat for me to see what u have seen is some small way ... I know u cannot fully capture a trip into words or art but I really think art can come closer but tie them together words and art the story evolves Smile

I believe too that cave art or other art for that matter depicts the spiritual world I love painting and when I really get into it it is like meditation and things flow spiritually I believe imagination ... I have kept a meditation diary at some times in my life and pictures of what I have seen it never really captures the environment perfectly but it is my perception and memory of it very personal but connecting them to what others see, trying to see if some are popular I guess Smile very neat thread Smile
I feel @ 1 in the sun
All in all is all we r. Nirvana

form is emptiness
#103 Posted : 11/18/2013 5:21:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kerberos
#104 Posted : 11/19/2013 9:11:53 AM

Michael

SKA wrote:
Some of those Tibetan images resemble DMT visions very much.
I also found that the Motifs/Patterns found in Shipibo art VERY much resemble those seen in DMT visions.

The motifs on the pillows is something I am very familiar with, but invariably black. I usually perceive this has writing? I see this if i open my eyes and the tv is on, presenters look like they are wearing square black rimed glasees and this "writing" features a lot in the images. It is as though i am viewing an alien news channelSurprised
and when the world stops
you will find me there
waiting to embrace you

Glitch76
#105 Posted : 11/20/2013 10:46:00 AM

Perception = reality

This is from my first hyperspace visit over a year ago. My artistic skills are certainly lacking. However what this is suppose to represent is the entity I came into contact with. I consider myself lucky to have saw one at all on my first trip. Anyway, the idea is that the gap in the middle represent how space was torn open in front of my and out of the constant shifting of the geometric patterns came two glaring red eyes of the almost 2D like nature of the spirit.

This topic makes me want to sit down and try to draw up some of my more recent journeys. However they seem to be getting much more abstract and difficult to remember than the first few. Sometimes it feels like I haven't been back for an eternity and i'm grateful just to be back in human form for a little while....

Oh and I almost forgot to mention. If I had to make a comparsion to what this guy reminded me of, it was most certainly very mayan looking. Face mask and all, with crazy hyperspace jewels on its body...or something. Razz
Glitch76 attached the following image(s):
Photo Dec 25%2c 6 54 37 PM.jpg (2,893kb) downloaded 677 time(s).
Love and Light

SKA
#106 Posted : 12/4/2013 10:57:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Marvelous contributions, Form is emptiness & Glitch!
And I like the inclusion of a little text to explain in what context you saw the
imagery you drew. Keep doing that.

I'm happy to report to you all that I am re-enchanted again. A miserable relationship was weighing me down,
but I have ended that and eversince musical, graphical & philosophical inspiration are returning to me quickly.

Soon I will be contributing images of hyperspace again. I have no spice around, and don't feel like
diving in deep again anytime soon as I'm still recovering from quite a depression,
but I have plenty of memories from plenty of spice experiences, so
I won't have to dive into hyperspace again and again to have something to draw from.

In the meantime, keep this Psychography going. Keep drawing entities, objects & enviroments
you encounter in hyperspace and post them here. Very happy

PS: What I couldn't help but express is how awesome I imagine it would be if Stephen Wiltshire would smoalk a proper breakthrough dose of DMT and was given a pen and a 2 meter high, 6 meters wide canvas to depict his visions right after returning from them. Big grin

HumbleTraveler
#107 Posted : 12/6/2013 8:52:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres a picture, which I drew terribly at like 4AM and with a crappy pencil at that, I may try to redraw it, of what I encounter every time at the start of the journey. I call it the double ended broccoli stalk palm tree hahah. Perhaps some have seen it also?

It literally looks like a broccoli stalk with a palm tree like top and bottom, big leaf like petals on both ends. The top and bottom spin opposite of each other and the petals dance wildly, and the broccoli stalk shaft itself also spins and dances, and its always in this 3D gridlike room, which is also spinning and it is very gridlike with noticable angles to it and lines. The stalk itself isnt as stiff as it looks in the pic, its very much like its dancing fluidly, almost like a belly dancer I guess would be the easiest comparison. Though without the bikini top and attractive tummy.

Typically after this, out of this tree comes the seed of life, usually glowing orange with each ring spinning and rotating and stopping to form the seed of life pattern.

From there, it gets a little wild and Id need some more time to accurately depict what else is there. Ive yet to have any obvious entity contact, but I always do feel like there is/are a presence. I remember my first time, my knees and lower back were in a bit of pain that day and it felt like there were 3 or 4 small entities hovering over me like scrubbing my legs to try to ease/rid the pain and I distinctly remember laughing because it kind of tickled.
HumbleTraveler attached the following image(s):
Untitled - Copy.jpg (675kb) downloaded 605 time(s).
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Purges
#108 Posted : 12/7/2013 9:53:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Something 'very DMT' about this painting. The robes and bizarre living, swirling tree, the patterns, the eyes, lots going on, lots of things constantly distracting the attention.

Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Purges
#109 Posted : 12/8/2013 10:39:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yayoi Kasuma

Doodazzle
#110 Posted : 12/8/2013 3:30:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT need to work on this one more...I'll be back.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Jin
#111 Posted : 12/12/2013 8:28:54 AM

yes

Jin attached the following image(s):
construct fx.jpg (3,693kb) downloaded 472 time(s).
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

DreaMTripper
#112 Posted : 12/12/2013 9:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice! Lost in art and dimensions . Keep them coming Very happy
It would be amazing if someone could layer all these and make a 3D print of it maybe the size of a dollshouse or something. This could then be put on a 2D backdrop that is a tile in a video loop of all the pieces merging into each other. One day..

SKA
#113 Posted : 12/12/2013 12:58:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think many of these animations have a very DMT-like character,
both visually and auditively:

http://vimeo.com/25186640

Guyomech
#114 Posted : 12/12/2013 6:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

That's a link worth clicking for sure.

However, none of it really felt like DMT to me. Despite the fact that the project involved so many different artists and musicians, the whole project has an overall dark/grungy/glitchy character which is not what I experience when I smoalk. But I commend the purpose of the project which was to explore the relationship between sound and visual components. Most of us have experienced some form of psychedelic synesthesia which usually consists of visuals that are triggered by sounds, so seeing them intentionally linked this way is pretty cool.

HumbleTraveler
#115 Posted : 12/13/2013 7:01:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool video, but I too didnt think that DMT would have been the first thing I thought of.

Some of them were in terms of the overall concept, but still very cool.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

SKA
#116 Posted : 12/13/2013 4:54:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Guyomech wrote:
That's a link worth clicking for sure.

However, none of it really felt like DMT to me. Despite the fact that the project involved so many different artists and musicians, the whole project has an overall dark/grungy/glitchy character which is not what I experience when I smoalk. But I commend the purpose of the project which was to explore the relationship between sound and visual components. Most of us have experienced some form of psychedelic synesthesia which usually consists of visuals that are triggered by sounds, so seeing them intentionally linked this way is pretty cool.

I have found DMT visions to be able to have a wide spectrum of characters. Some of my DMT visions defenitely were very dark, glitchy and grungy. Some were very bright, blissfull and
euphoric. I think it depends on what's going on deep in our subconscious minds what kind of visions we get to see when we smoalk DMT.

Guyomech
#117 Posted : 12/14/2013 6:57:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Sure, I'd agree with that- my revised statement would be that the dark, grungy, glitchy character is something I only experience rarely on the spice; it would have been cool to see this sound/visual experiment encompass a greater stylistic range.

Orion
#118 Posted : 12/14/2013 1:32:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loving those, Purges.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Purges
#119 Posted : 12/27/2013 4:18:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Not the best drawing, but here is one of many creatures / entities I have seen. I added colour to make the entity stand out, but it was just an evolving monochrome grid with these entities popping out of the grid and lunging at me.

I have also depicted a couple of entities on some lighters which I use to smoalk... Will get some pics up at some point...

Some one's selling my artwork?! Wut?

SKA
#120 Posted : 12/27/2013 7:24:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Purges wrote:
Not the best drawing, but here is one of many creatures / entities I have seen. I added colour to make the entity stand out, but it was just an evolving monochrome grid with these entities popping out of the grid and lunging at me.

I have also depicted a couple of entities on some lighters which I use to smoalk... Will get some pics up at some point...

Some one's selling my artwork?! Wut?

Messed up. I hate such parasites.
I guess you can really only do something about it when you actually get the copyrights of a drawing right? Having to copyright every piece of art you make, to prevent other "people" from stealing your work and making a big buck out of it....What pittyfull creatures we have to live amongst. They decay everything and everyone they come into contact with. Thumbs down Blaaargh!

And so greedy too! look at that price!! £350.00!!!
If I were in your shoes I wouldn't be able to keep the devil in the box...
I hope you're more on top of your anger than I am Big grin

So uncreative & empty-minded, yet they steal other people's creative expressions to reap fame and appreciation that does not belong to them. Vampires, Human Blight!

There I had my rant. It was good. Delightfull.

Now keep those drawings & paintings of DMT visions rolling in Smile

«PREV45678NEXT