We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
LSA + Peppermint/Mint Oil Options

Entropymancer
#21 Posted : 11/18/2008 7:43:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

69Ron, did you ever locate that paper that indicates LSH forms from LSA in acidic solution in the presence of acetaldehyde?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#22 Posted : 11/18/2008 8:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry...I don't recall the site I saw it at. I just did a quick search and can’t find it. When I get more free time I’ll find it and post it here.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Noman
#23 Posted : 11/18/2008 8:25:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lorax wrote:
so how would one go about preparing such a solution? is there a good LSA extraction tek somebody could recommend so my friend can read it? he is very interested in this.

peace

This:
http://forums.lycaeum.or...x.php/topic,17396.0.html
works very well.

My friend uses white wine with a CWE method for HBWR to get more positive effects like 69ron has mentioned.

PREV12