We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
5-Meo-DMT: THE molecule? Options

nen888
#21 Posted : 7/17/2011 2:53:48 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

re: 5meoDMT+Harmalas combo.

..i have heard about some very heavy sessions involving 5meo+harmalas, including a two week 'freak out'..
The late D.M.Turner warned after his experiments that effects seemed to increase/extend to disturbing levels
with repeated use of the combo.(..though he was a heroic dose guy..K was his end, by the way, experimenters note)..

..because 5meoDMT is an MAOinhibitor itself at moderate and above doses, the ammount of harmalas used should
probably be judged cautiously. diet may be more crucial than with ordinary chacruna based ayahuasaca..
so please take care..

..if someone has some 'lighter' stories and/or experienced suggested doses i'd love to hear 'em...Smile
(apologies if i've missed another thread in the nexus)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mew
#22 Posted : 8/4/2011 3:37:38 AM

huachumancer

ive found freebase harmalas smoked with freebase nn dmt to be not just the blasting flying through crazy technicolor bizarreness but, to be transected by another dimension altogether, as if dmt was the engine and the harmala was the balance that secured your destination rather than a perilious voyage through the logos

on using 5 meo, personally after 3 diets with nn leaves (psychotria viridis) my dreams indicated i was to diet with caapi and calea, then add diplopterys... upon the diplopterys experience, i felt the familiar "o shit, here we go again" just as i do when i am about to lose my carbon self to the power of the entheogenisis. the first 3 and a half hours were as if (visually) static on a television was being perceived, except each black and white spec was an intensley colored transforming symbol. this "static" washed over me for 3 and a half transpersonal hours (as documented by the clock) as i came out of it nearly gasping with awe, i decided to finish the other half of the diplopterys and caapi brew (with 300 mg freebase harmalas, and calea zacatechichi fullspectrum resin added) this time, i could keep my eyes open and watch the room transform around me, watch the girl (who was asleep) become a familiar entity of non human origins, i had to wake her up to let her know how intensely beautiful the experience was, i looked at the full moon from my mountain top renuvated transcendental cult colony apartment, precisely located on the largest quartz deposit in the world, heavenly mountain... the clouds covering the moon became like neural pathways and the moons illumination through them as source of light, pulsations through the sky took my breath, and the patterns, the shapes that pulsated and rotated at high speeds in a sound of thier own idenity no longer scared me as they did on mushrooms previously, they were so beautiful.... this experience was 2 years ago....

5meo was added to my most beautiful experiences to date, far better than any ecstasy or mda or narcotic high known to this once interested cat.
it holds for me the transformative power of mushrooms, spice, chacurna based aya, and achuma

there is nothing to be afraid of, be prepared for masculine love, and you will not be dissatisfied!

if only i could get a bufo.... :::3

PREV12