We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
My first time with the Iboga Options

۩
#1 Posted : 6/27/2011 9:48:49 PM

I received a couple spoon fulls of ground Iboga root bark- which I encapsulated in 12 00 capsules (5-6g?)

I decided a few days before that I would eat the bark on sunday night at sunset, all encapsulated, consumed over the course of an hour.

That day I had some excellent indian food with a huge serving of black pepper. I love the stuff. I used about 30 cranks on my black pepper grinder!!
I fell into a blissful nap that hot summers day just like I would any other.
I woke up at sunset. I ate the Iboga.

After the woody, metallic, alkaline purge, I stayed up all night in a head space I will never forget. There really is something to this stuff. The visions were precise, global, and sophisticated. I was seeing the underlying mechanisms behind simple actions in their hyperspacial forms. I was very much in a waking dream state that also had a good touch of hyperspacial tryptamine esque movement, insight, and visibility. I dosed 18 hours ago and can still barely walk.

During the beginning phases when the effects first started to hit, I remember seeing my thoughts change. I would think something, but my perspective would shift mid way to that of my higher self, or whatever you want to call it.

I still have not slept and think I am going to go for a walk. This was a very special experience for me. I processed a lot of things that I have been waiting years to do...and wow I actually just realized this right now as I am writing this.

+

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Seraph
#2 Posted : 6/27/2011 10:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading this I want ibogaine, does an ibogaine extraction tek exist? I know there isn't one on the Wiki.

rOm
#3 Posted : 6/27/2011 10:16:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

House, Iboga is blissful. Loads of work can be done with this medecine.
Enjoy, it will keep getting moar and moar exciting !!!
it doesn't do always what it does at first, just what you need to do it seems.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

a1pha
#4 Posted : 6/27/2011 10:19:00 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

<3

Almost my time as well. I'm a bit nervous, actually. How was the trip? Hard? Pleasant? Both? Neither?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

SWIMfriend
#5 Posted : 6/27/2011 10:49:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent report. Thanks for sharing this experience. Iboga REALLY intrigues me, but I have significant trepidation regarding the cardiac risks. For me, I won't be ready for it until having a full cardiac once over from a cardiologist.

Shadowman-x
#6 Posted : 6/27/2011 11:37:51 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

<3 House, you're awesome.
I'm glad this was everything you've deserved and more. Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

۩
#7 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:01:18 AM

a1pha wrote:
<3

Almost my time as well. I'm a bit nervous, actually. How was the trip? Hard? Pleasant? Both? Neither?

The only hard part about it was the raw woody woodness in my belly. I'm not used to eating wood...so...it was rather unpleasant, but once you get it out of you a few hours in and you suck on a piece of fruit or something it's all good. There were times that were extremely pleasant, specifically being so blissed out with the vision and insight. I could entertain myself for lifetimes in that state of mind it's just totally unreal and amazing. It feels so right.
I noticed a bit of chest pressure like I get with a high dose of ayahuasca that subsided about 6-8 hours in.

I remember laying on my stomach doing Iboyoga and I felt so beautiful being alive. I laid my head down near a fan and began to feel like I was flying all around the room like a bird caught in a symphony of winds. A bliss I had never known waited for me right here and I cherish such vivid feelings.

So many people. faces. all around the world from all times. I felt deep connections with elder ancestors, with random people in the world, It was a time traveling trip unlike I've never known.

At one point I hallucinated something in my vision that I couldn't figure out what it was- It became a worm. The worm god? Some kind of underground, old, ancient being that chiseled its creepy presence into my being. Very interesting hallcucination... It became so real I had to reach out and scramble it, but it was just my blankets Laughing

Feel free to ask whatever. I am still Iboga'dTwisted Evil

a1pha
#8 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:03:43 AM

۩ wrote:

Why are we here and what is the meaning of life? Twisted Evil

۩
#9 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:11:56 AM

a1pha wrote:
۩ wrote:

Why are we here and what is the meaning of life? Twisted Evil

You just reminded me.

There is a common theme in my breakthrough trips.

I get these like bubbles of symbols and information that remind me of heiroglyphics except different. I'm sure many of you know what I am referring to.

For a good hour I was tripping inside the place where you can formulate things that can outlast planets. Sounds ridiculous, I know. There is like a language?
Surfing around these bubbles/scrolls I enter different realms of visions.

I see glyphs on steel pyramids or something. Perfectly inscribed to outlast civilizations. These are the epitomes of our existence in this realm? What the hell are these? Haha...I am having such a difficult time trying to articulate myself and I am documenting everything in the process...

Anyway. I am fascinated by the glyphs. The instructions. The potentials. The whatever it is you want to call this kind of experience. It has happened to me on very high doses of LSD, DMT, and now I accessed it (as well as a whole lot more) with Iboga.

Some kind of visual way to access DNA information? Consciousness is a reflection of molecules at work? ETC... Beautiful, thought provoking, powerful, medicine

Rising Spirit
#10 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:18:01 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

۩ wrote:
Feel free to ask whatever. I am still Iboga'd

Just curious, as I've never imbibed this substance, yet. How does it compare/contrast to other tryptamines, like mushrooms or Spice? Is it the same type of voyage... or is it more like Ayahuasca? Also, after the purge, was the nausea finished? I've had plenty of moments, embracing the teachings of peyote, which left me queasy and despite the beauty of the visions, I could live without the spinning. You see, I rarely vomit. Shocked

I too, worry about the deadly risks involved with such a powerful Teacher but then again... life is not worth living if we are afraid to seek THAT which is existent behind the appearance of the existential paradigm (the light of Spirit dancing freely throughout the universal rhythm of existence).

How would compare the peak of the experience, with say: LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, NN-DMT or mescaline? Sorry to be bombarding you with some kind of psychedelic inquisition, house, but I am most eager to taste of this Sacred Medicine and I am weighing the odds, even as I write this reply. Thanks in advance for your kindness or consideration. Cool
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

a1pha
#11 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:18:19 AM

Beautiful.

۩
#12 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:30:02 AM

Rising Spirit wrote:
۩ wrote:
Feel free to ask whatever. I am still Iboga'd

Just curious, as I've never imbibed this substance yet. How does it compare/contrast to other tryptamines, like mushrooms or Spice? Is it the same type of trip... or is it more like Ayahuasca? Also, after the purge, was the nausea finished? I too, worry about the deadly risks involved with such a powerful teacher but then again, life is not worth living if we are afraid to seek THAT which is existent behind the appearance of the existential paradigm... the light of Spirit (dancing freely throughout the universal rhythm). How would compare the peak of the experience, with say: LSD, P. mushrooms, DMT or mescaline?

Sorry to be bombarding you with some kind of psychedelic inquisition, house, but I am most eager to taste of this Sacred Medicine and I am weighing the odds, even as I write this reply. Thanks in advance for your kindness or consideration.

Hi,

Well Iboga is unique from my limited experience with it I Can say for me when I was fully immersed in the visionary state I was both experiencing weird hyperspacial molecular stuff, things I can only call the underlying mechanisms, or hyperspace, which is very akin to the tryptamines it provides the universal insight, global insight, time traveling (or so it seems) etc. but when you look around the room you know you may see dreamy like stuff that is also not at all like tryptamines.

I saw a fish swimming around near my ceiling and hide in a little cubby, for instance. I could feel it watching me and everything...just a dreamy hallcuination...

Also if you turn a light on during this phase you get crazy tracers that scroll across your vision depending on the way you are moving your head. It's like stumbling through liquid glass.

Iboga and ayahuasca differ. I am not sure how to articulate the differences at this time. Much longer lasting than aya. Much more awake, than the sleepy dreamy aya trip. I haven't slept and yet I am like on fire right now. I just walked a couple miles, which is more than I have in over 8 months after damaging my sciatic nerve. It felt good. Really good.

I was nauseous for many hours but only when I moved. This is the same thing with high doses of harmalas. The nausea is just my bodies way of telling me to be still and meditate. I was much much more comfortable though after purging. I wouldn't ever try digesting this stuff and trying to hold it down. Once it's down there for a while, take pride in ejecting it.

As for me describing how it is with other psychedelics I think I've done a fairly decent job at this time. It's unique, like they all are. I always have a hard time explaining this to people. I think it is best they learn on their own without having the presets given to them by others. The experience is much more personal and raw this way, but thats just my opinion.

I went into the experience without any anxiety at all. I have already accepted death as a part of my life and would be lying if I said a part of me isn't looking forward to it. Iboga crossed my path 2 times in one week I took this as a sign that it is my time to experience this medicine. And it was. On many synchronized fronts.

It is good you people seek heart exams and what-not before considering this chemical because it has been scientifically proven to slow certain rhythms of the heart which can cause problems in people who have heart issues.

Something told me everything was going to be OK and I felt 100% confident in my dose. That's just how I roll.

entheogenadvocate
#13 Posted : 6/28/2011 4:01:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Super intriguing, House! I'm stoked you had such an insightful, healing experience. I actually forgot I was in the process of packing a bong rip while reading because I was so enthralled!

I have yet to try this medicine, and it will be many months of research before I partake.... but I am ready to walk down the path of preparation.

Like you, I have come to terms with my own death and I don't fear it. However, I'm really glad you made it back alive. It puts a smile on my face knowing you got to partake of some physical activity that you have not been able to in such a long time.

Peace and Happy journeys!
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

۩
#14 Posted : 6/28/2011 5:27:56 AM

@26 hours after ingesting more back pepper and turmeric with a good sized dinner and a bowl of Grand Daddy Purple (Cannabis Indica) the tracers are back. When I close my eyes my inner space is illuminated. I will log off now and explore this further.

dreamer042
#15 Posted : 6/28/2011 5:39:34 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Well now you've gone and got me all excited about iboga again.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us Smile

-Namaste
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

polytrip
#16 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:28:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It's strange stuff. By coincidence i also happened to have had another iboga experience yesterdaynight.
This experience was different than my previous experiences with it though. And far less pleasant. Different batches may have a different alkaloid profile with different levels of toxicity and so on.
This is one of the most powerfull psychedelics there is, but not by definition the most pleasant or recreational one or suited for use on a frequent basis. I think i may have had enough of it for the next few months.

rOm
#17 Posted : 6/28/2011 12:37:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
@26 hours after ingesting more back pepper and turmeric with a good sized dinner and a bowl of Grand Daddy Purple (Cannabis Indica) the tracers are back. When I close my eyes my inner space is illuminated. I will log off now and explore this further.

Could you elaborate on black pepper dose and curcuma plz ?
Thanks and welcome in ebokaspace !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

ragabr
#18 Posted : 6/28/2011 2:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
@26 hours after ingesting more back pepper and turmeric with a good sized dinner and a bowl of Grand Daddy Purple (Cannabis Indica) the tracers are back.

This continued for me at least four days after my flood dose. I don't know how much nor you'll be getting from that low a dose, but the sense of inner illumination really kicked in at the 72 hour mark for me.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Infinite I
#19 Posted : 6/28/2011 2:45:46 PM

JC

ragabr wrote:
۩ wrote:
@26 hours after ingesting more back pepper and turmeric with a good sized dinner and a bowl of Grand Daddy Purple (Cannabis Indica) the tracers are back.

This continued for me at least four days after my flood dose. I don't know how much nor you'll be getting from that low a dose, but the sense of inner illumination really kicked in at the 72 hour mark for me.

For me also a few days later I felt amazing, I also took some boosters and this just added to the amazing glow I had, 200mg ta every 5-7 days for a few weeks. A week after iboga I had 7 grams of peruvian torch cactus on a sunny day at the seaside, I was on top of the world! If you keep taking boosters you can make that glow last Wink

Lavos
#20 Posted : 6/28/2011 4:36:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, been reading about this a little bit here and there. Sounds like it's worth the effort. I didn't know 2 grams could produce profound effects. Be interesting to see people with more knowledge of these things.
My ego is insane, but I'm alright

The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. -William Blake

Lavos is a fictional character, a dream inside a dream. Don't take what he says to be true or representational of reality in any known form. He is inspired by pure fantasy.

123NEXT