We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Morning changa meditations Options

Dorge
#21 Posted : 6/25/2011 4:14:06 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

What would a morning changa blend look like? Bearberry perhaps, white willow inner cambrium, chocolate mint leaf, white sage, aloe wood, and calendula petals perhaps?
Mugwart if you wanted to go back to the dream state, with some passion flower and calea? That's a neat idea.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metanoia
#22 Posted : 6/25/2011 6:55:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to try this when I wake up in the morning today. I used to smoke Cannabis every morning when I woke up for years. I was a heavy smoker and if I didn't have that toke in the early morning I was off all day. I agree that...
TheAppleCore wrote:
Whereas regular use of cannabis just wreaks havoc on the mind, clouds the memory, increases anxiety, paranoia, etc. IME.

My memory was very poor, as was my tolerance for annoying or irritating things. I would get really angry over stupid little things. I'm glad to have put that habit aside and now only use Cannabis orally in moderation instead of chronically smoking it.

Changa is quickly becoming more and more my friend. It's almost the polar opposite of Cannabis IME. My current batch of changa is Salvia leaf, Calea leaf, and Blue Lily. I always smoke a little Salvia before bed, usually with a little Calea mixed in as well. I wonder how this changa will be in the morning...

rOm
#23 Posted : 6/25/2011 8:06:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DAY1: Some lelft over from previous time (months ago it's sitting there), in the GVG.
2 tokes.
1:WELCOME BACK (I see the difference in visual betwenn oral spice and vaped now)
2: Go to clean your nose and let your bowels empty.

This point made me think again there's something cleansing phisically like oral spice.
It's 9:00 AM here.
Have a BRILLIANT day !!!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

rOm
#24 Posted : 6/25/2011 10:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Update: feels good, motivation to do all duties.

HermeticShaman
#25 Posted : 6/25/2011 7:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Took one small, but good hit this morning as soon as I woke up (It was all my lungs could handle at the moment). It was unusual.

I closed my eyes and went into a vague in between state, like the edge of dreaming, but still awake. I was having strange mental processes and dialogue with dream characters, but it was difficult to retain any of it. There was some very slight fractal patterning which kind of navigating the half-dream state.

It was a very peaceful, but very abstract experience, and I'm sure with more practice I could steer the experience and distill some insight from it.
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

Dorge
#26 Posted : 6/25/2011 8:43:03 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Interesting... Glad people are giving it a shot. For menits extremely focused on cleansing and clearing, centering and grounding in preparation for the day. Most of it is somatic, kinesthetic. I don't push into exploring visual states. Swims smoking fairly small hits.
It's super cleansing! Just as cleansing as oral spice and harmalas. The trick is I think is getting to know how the plant works energetically on a somatic level and instead of a forced physical and psychological purge you breath and ground and work with the energy, your chi what have you. That way you don't have to deal wih the psychological and physiological drama.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

smokerx
#27 Posted : 6/25/2011 8:58:31 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I tried it today and I liked it very much. Just a small hits. Very nice and calming. Will try it again tmrw but I am not sure if it would be good idea carry on when I have to go to work Smile Anybody tried it before day of work ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Metanoia
#28 Posted : 6/25/2011 10:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HermeticShaman wrote:
Took one small, but good hit this morning as soon as I woke up (It was all my lungs could handle at the moment). It was unusual.

I closed my eyes and went into a vague in between state, like the edge of dreaming, but still awake. I was having strange mental processes and dialogue with dream characters, but it was difficult to retain any of it. There was some very slight fractal patterning which kind of navigating the half-dream state.

It was a very peaceful, but very abstract experience, and I'm sure with more practice I could steer the experience and distill some insight from it.

This was very much my experience as well. Just a couple small hits before even getting out of bed. A carry over from the dream state. It was very pleasant and I think I'll try it again, possibly for a week or so straight. I was positive and upbeat the whole day.

smokerx wrote:
Anybody tried it before day of work ?

I worked my normal shift today and I was perfectly okay. Actually felt like I got more done than usual, and when I checked before I left, I actually had. Seemed to give me a little boost in energy and motivation to get mundane tasks done.

HermeticShaman
#29 Posted : 6/25/2011 10:52:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I'm at work now on a break and I have to say I'm not functioning better or worse than usual, but perhaps in a more calm, accepting state.
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

Dorge
#30 Posted : 6/25/2011 11:22:48 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swims done it prior to going to work every day. Swim has a half hour bike ride though and has lots of time before leaving the house. Effects at work are greater compassion and sensitivity, better humor, more focus.

jamie
#31 Posted : 6/26/2011 2:04:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I smoked DMT every morning before work for a period of time about 2 years ago. I was basically self employed with one other friend as landscapers/pressure washers and could walk to a park and smoke a joint any time if I needed a break etc though, so I did not exactly have some boss watching me work all day long.
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#32 Posted : 6/26/2011 2:41:25 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

fractal enchantment wrote:
I smoked DMT every morning before work for a period of time about 2 years ago. I was basically self employed with one other friend as landscapers/pressure washers and could walk to a park and smoke a joint any time if I needed a break etc though, so I did not exactly have some boss watching me work all day long.

Lol! That's great!
I work in a psych ward... So if I can keep it together there any one can... You may decide to quit your job though and be artists...

TheAppleCore
#33 Posted : 6/26/2011 3:24:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This morning, I got up, ate a delicious breakfast of fresh ripe mango and papaya, and headed off to the woods to smoke some changa.

I honestly believe that it is the TRUEST of truths, that this is medicine for mankind.

With the development of quantum mechanics, even existence itself, in the conventional sense, can indeed be doubted. But the beauty of changa cannot. =D

Dorge
#34 Posted : 6/26/2011 4:21:53 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

That is a fact.
Easily made, and discovered by modern seekers and available with ease world wide. It brings the benefits of ayahausca to daily spiritual practice. Amazing medicine.

jamie
#35 Posted : 6/26/2011 4:37:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have also drank either ayahuasca or an analogue in light doses every day for a few months now, usually at night, but occasionally in the morning. Usually there is a tiny bit of DMT with the harmalas but not always. These are doses above threshold but not enough to be overpowered. I have not noticed any negative effects. I feel clearer because of it, super empathic and it has given me these brain "powers" where I can have dreams that feel almost prophetic, I have lucid dreams and OBE's way more often than I used to(I have always had them) and I also see hyperspace often when I lay down and close my eyes.

It has just become a part of my life that I dont have plans of dropping. Organic raw food and neuro-electric chemicals is my way of lifeVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#36 Posted : 6/26/2011 8:10:32 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

HA that's awesome! Well done frac! A future mile stone for me will be simplifying my life enough to do the same regiment!
Ever try small green slices of san Pedro daily as a super food. it's pretty amazing.

rOm
#37 Posted : 6/26/2011 9:06:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DAY2:
definitely low dose vaped changa brings more motiviation to do all the things for a day.
I most definitely like it.
there is something very good to be gain without seeeking for visions. So some poeple could benefit form it without being bashed to hyperspace.

Dorge
#38 Posted : 6/26/2011 6:54:21 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

rOm wrote:

there is something very good to be gain without seeeking for visions. So some poeple could benefit form it without being bashed to hyperspace.

Right?! It doesn't have to be about launch and exploration! It can also focus on grounding, centering, and staying open to that awareness changa brings us through out our day.

dreamer042
#39 Posted : 6/27/2011 1:07:56 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

After a long night round the fire pit in woods,

Climb the nearby mountain, follow a trail to a lookout point.

Surya Namaskara greets the rising luminescent ball as it ascends the cliff faces.

3 puffs this morning, not too small but not too big.

The tryptamine body load rushes on like a freight train.

A frequency gently sounds as if off in the distance.

The dark valley below transforms to rich vibrant greens and blues as the heavenly rays chase away the last of the shadows.

The waves shimmer on the horizon.

Behind the eyelids geometry hints and teases translucently within the darkness.

Breathing. Smiling, Blissful.

Just a few moments here.

Grateful and humbled begins the stroll back to camp where fresh cut cantaloupe awaits.

Very nice.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

universecannon
#40 Posted : 6/27/2011 2:09:37 AM

☂

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Very happy Very happy Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

PREV123NEXT