We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Piperine: The opener ? Options

BananaForeskin
#21 Posted : 6/4/2011 3:26:12 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

"Less tolerance was noted with some compounds"?

Could you be more specific? Did it turn a 2g mushroom trip into a 3 or 4g mushroom trip? Did you take some and smoke weed and just get spectacularly high? What is "less", and which compounds have you experimented with?
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#22 Posted : 6/4/2011 10:36:22 PM

The Great Namah

tigerstrike92 wrote:
Is the piperine worth extracting? Or can you just eat enough pepper to achieve the desired effect?

Ground peper works GREAT.

1/2teaspoon full always does the trip with black pepper. White is stronger...1/4teaspoon is plenty
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

acolon_5
#23 Posted : 6/4/2011 10:37:43 PM

The Great Namah

Also on another topic.

piperine (or at least black pepper in general) will lengthen and increase (slightly) the effects of bk-mdma in recent tests.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

rOm
#24 Posted : 6/4/2011 10:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
"Less tolerance was noted with some compounds"?

Could you be more specific? Did it turn a 2g mushroom trip into a 3 or 4g mushroom trip? Did you take some and smoke weed and just get spectacularly high? What is "less", and which compounds have you experimented with?

An experiment with some synthetic dissociative know as ketamine was played for the sake of science.
This substance is known to produce some tolerance (more and more quantity is needed in order to get desired effects-which mean quality experience and quantity of compound use also, taking piperine and in htis case curcumin before seemed not oly to reduce (but not completely remove) the tolerance, but also to alter the experience into a more positive one when usually, repeated use over a couple of days, the overall mood of traveler is going down.

Unless it is due to some specificities of the set, this look like something worth looking at.

Hope I made it clearer this time.

The point of extracting is to mesure doses more comfortably and also the fun of extraction and pulling these beautiful crystals.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

tigerstrike92
#25 Posted : 6/5/2011 4:29:54 AM

Homo-divinorum

Thanks acolon! Though I'm not sure I could bring myself just down down a half teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Maybe I could cap it.

It would be cool if there was a list of things that piperine could pontentiate somewhere.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Mindlusion
#26 Posted : 6/26/2011 11:53:56 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

tigerstrike92 wrote:
Is the piperine worth extracting? Or can you just eat enough pepper to achieve the desired effect?

Anything and everything is worth extracting.

But if you like the taste of good spice, make some soup, turn it hyperspace yellow with turmeric, then black as night with ground pepper. Wink
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

۩
#27 Posted : 6/27/2011 12:04:50 AM

Mindlusion wrote:
tigerstrike92 wrote:

Anything and everything is worth extracting.

But if you like the taste of good spice, make some soup, turn it hyperspace yellow with turmeric, then black as night with ground pepper. Wink

mindlusion knows Twisted Evil

tigerstrike92
#28 Posted : 6/27/2011 12:48:43 AM

Homo-divinorum

haha cool suggestion. what kind of soup goes best with it?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

۩
#29 Posted : 6/27/2011 12:55:14 AM

roasted red pepper is amazing, so is dal, which is an indian lentil dish, and potato soups with lots of garlic are also great ;]

rOm
#30 Posted : 6/27/2011 7:16:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm Dal ! MAkes me hungry !!
But yes, you can cap the black or white pepper an curmuma, or eat a nice spicy soup !
If you like and have IPA you can extract it.
At the end you'll always learn something.

Enoon
#31 Posted : 6/27/2011 11:44:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey rOm, could you please elaborate a little on the bombing part - I have extracted some piperine and evaporated the IPA but my crystals are impure. I am thinking of redissolving in IPA and trying to bomb with water - but what ratios of IPA to water do you use? And do you put it in the fridge after bombing?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

rOm
#32 Posted : 6/27/2011 12:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

enoon, don't evap the IPA or it will be unpure, very crude extract. Well the bombing part was a lot of de-ionised water. I didn't mesure, just add water until it start clouding then when it's clouding , keep adding time to time slowly until no more cloud appear...
It takes times (with 500grams pepper at tleast) and loads of water.
then leave it for a week in room temp. I dunno if fridge would speed up the crystalisation. It may.
After you're all done filter and evap.
Some crystals (most) were looking very nice, some other got oil on them, I just wash those in a acetone. But they still not nearly as pure as the mian ones.

tigerstrike92
#33 Posted : 6/29/2011 3:36:08 AM

Homo-divinorum

Enoon, just either filter out all the black pepper from your IPA or decant the IPA off, either way try and have the least amount of particulate matter in your now black-ish IPA that you can. Then in the same jar your IPA is in, add water like ROM said until it clouds up, and then until no more clouds form. Let it sit for a few day then run through a coffee filter and voila!

I used 91% IPA, and ended up with a very pure yield.

Thanks for the suggestions house!

PREV12