We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1314151617NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

smokeydaze
#281 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:40:35 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I ate some beautiful aged cheese once while on a strong dose of MAOI/DMT and I died - hmm, but I don't think it had anything to do with the cheese.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#282 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No one has died from using caapi and eating cheese. NO ONE. Not a single person ever. Ayahuasca is used all the time, and has been in use for hundreds of years.

If aged cheese was dangerous to use with ayahuasca, the Shamans would know about it. In South America people eat aged cheese all the time.

You expect me to believe that it's dangerous when it's not even on the Shamans forbidden food list! Come on. I wasn't born yesterday.

The Shamans are the experts on Ayahuasca and what things to avoid when using it, not YOU, or western science. The Shamans are the experts. No Shaman has ever said to avoid eating cheese of any kind ever when using caapi.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

xlplytsym
#283 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:47:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and, ignorantly telling people it's safe because "a few people" have done it with no ill effects is irresponsible to say the least. Some people are particularly sensitive to it. Perhaps there were none of those among the "few people?" Perhaps this forum doesn't constitute an unbiased controlled study?

Hmmmm....

69ron
#284 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:49:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It doesn’t matter how you want to phrase it. There are thousands of people using ayahuasca, not just the people here and NO ONE HAS GOT THE CHEESE SYNDROME FORM IT. NO ONE.

Show us a case of authentic cheese syndrome caused by caapi.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

xlplytsym
#285 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:51:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
You expect me to believe that it's dangerous when it's not even on the Shamans forbidden food list! Come on. I wasn't born yesterday.

They don't have a "forbidden food list." They have an 'allowed' food list. It's not on that one either. Depending on which shaman you go to you might be allowed monkeys and plantains. Not aged--fresh.

69ron
#286 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:54:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They most certainly do have forbidden food lists. It’s documented all over the place. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going to waste anymore time with your nonsense.

xlplytsym
#287 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:56:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
It doesn’t matter how you want to phrase it. There are thousands of people using ayahuasca, not just the people here and NO ONE HAS GOT THE CHEESE SYNDROME FORM IT. NO ONE.

So far. Because so far most of those thousands have not eaten tyrosine rich foods during the MAOI peak effects. Partly due to fasting and "dieta," partly due to western med caution about it that they heard of.

Now you're trying to change all that. That's what I object to.

xlplytsym
#288 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:57:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
They most certainly do have forbidden food lists. It’s documented all over the place. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going to waste anymore time with your nonsense.

Spicy rich foods, including aged cheese. In no way is aged cheese a part of ANY dieta out there. Show me a S.A. shaman who says aged cheese is OK prior to drinking aya and I'll apologize and go away.

69ron
#289 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:58:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shows us a documented case of harmala alkaloids causing the cheese syndrome. SHOW US!

Prove you're not spreading fear. Shows us the proof. I don't believe it ONE BIT.

'Coatl
#290 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:00:50 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Let's have a nice debate about this, because I'm interested.

I think 69ron offered some pretty good info, but I hear what your saying xlplytsym.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#291 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:03:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I want proof. I'm tried of all this talk. Where's the proof?

smokeydaze
#292 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:08:03 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

In a volt somewhere, next to the files on Lizard People and their control of the world.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

xlplytsym
#293 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:08:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Prove you're not spreading fear. Shows us the proof. I don't believe it ONE BIT.

I've already said it could well be safe. It's quite possible that harmaloids, like moclobemide, have no effect on tyrosine metabolism. I've said that several times.

I've also said that's not the point. We don't really know whether it's safe or not. It's easy to take reasonable precautions until we know more.

You, on the other hand, are the one proclaiming it's completely safe. Well... show us it's safe. Show us the science proving that harmala alks don't effect tyramine metabolism. That's what you said... so back it up.

xlplytsym
#294 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:12:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I want proof. I'm tried of all this talk. Where's the proof?

Me too. This started with your proclamation harmaloids are safe because they are RIMA's. You were full of crap. Now you keep asking me to prove they are unsafe when I've said repeatedly they could well be safe, but we don't know. So eat your own words--you claim they are safe?

I want proof. I'm tired of all this talk. Where's the proof?

69ron
#295 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:16:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've already posted it before many times in many forums. I'm not doing it again just to make you happy.

'Coatl
#296 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:17:10 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Hey xlplytsym, you have no room to tell 69ron he is full of crap.... let's have a DEBATE, not a freaking argument.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

xlplytsym
#297 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:18:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

And hey, take your time. I just did 20 mg of THH, and can already tell I won't be interested in continuing this tonight. But I'll be back tomorrow expecting that proof.

Jorkest
#298 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:23:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Quote:

Quote:
and while he never would recommend this...my friend has also taken THH with MDA, MDMA, and some other RC's such as 2ce, 2ci, 2ct2...granted..it increased the effects dramatically..but it wasnt life threatening or even worrisome

You're friend is an idiot who's lucky to be alive. It happens. Hear about the guy who jumped from an airplane and his parachute didn't work? He bounced a few times on someones lawn, broke every bone in his body, but still survived. Go figure. Besides, THH? Minor MAOI effect. Tell your friend to try gain with harmaline... again... scratch that. Tell your friend to count himself lucky and move on.

well the reason SWIM used THH is BECAUSE it has MINOR maoi effects..do you think somebody would do that with harmaline!? are you kidding me?! youre a dick for even saying try that with harmaline..what the hell do you think you are saying?! harmaline is a much more powerful MAOI than thh...thats why he wont use it for that purpose..

there is a reason he used thh and a small amount for potentiating phenethylamines! because its MILD..and like i wrote earlier...HE DOESNT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TRYING IT! because he knows its dangerous...

but seriously...i have been reading this site..and others for a long time..and has NEVER heard of anybody having ANY problems with tyramine and harmalas...and that includes the 'few people' i know that have tried it..

if you havent noticed...this area of drug interactions are our specialty..you think we just make this shit up or something? where is your info saying that its even REMOTELY dangerous!?
it's a sound

69ron
#299 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:23:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Xlplytsym, I'm not posting it in this thread just to please you. You've been very disrespectful.

Rather than do that I'll put together an article about it and put in the Wiki section so I can refer people like you to it rather than talk about this over and over and over with every new guy that wants to spread paranoia about harmala alkaloids.

There’s not a SINGLE case of a human death attributed to harmala alkaloids EVER. Not from "cheese syndrome" or even an overdose.

'Coatl
#300 Posted : 5/16/2009 5:26:47 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
but seriously...i have been reading this site..and others for a long time..and has NEVER heard of anybody having ANY problems with tyramine and harmalas...and that includes the 'few people' i know that have tried it..

I have. Certainly nothing close to death, but I still don't think we know everything about these complex substances and their even more complex interactions with the body.

«PREV1314151617NEXT»