We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Different ways to smoke DMT Options

acolon_5
#21 Posted : 10/6/2008 10:07:23 PM

The Great Namah

associativum wrote:
Has someone of you ever tried to smoke spice on top of vermiculite ?
A friend of mine did , and it worked very well wor him , he said the Verm would hold a lot of spice.
The melting point of this stuff is 1315°C .

You are kidding right? You couldn't get me to inhaile verm particles for any amount of money.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 10/7/2008 5:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

oh come on acolon...verm is good for you!
it's a sound

WSaged
#23 Posted : 10/7/2008 6:17:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
associativum wrote:
Has someone of you ever tried to smoke spice on top of vermiculite ?
A friend of mine did , and it worked very well wor him , he said the Verm would hold a lot of spice.
The melting point of this stuff is 1315°C .

You are kidding right? You couldn't get me to inhaile verm particles for any amount of money.

Yeah, that sounds just a little bit horrible!!
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observant
#24 Posted : 10/7/2008 2:36:48 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Vermiculite comes in various different production sizes .

And ,particles if they should get through a mesh, surely wont get through a water bong.

So besides the slight risk of dust in the Lungs , which is easy to prevent , i think it works really well.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Bezz
#25 Posted : 10/8/2008 2:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As to come back on topic:

A FOAF smokes the spice with a vaporizerpipe (looks like a crackpipe but with a bigger bulb) but today he tried it on some aluminum foil aka as "Chasing the Dragon".

It worked pretty well but didn't try a big dose yet.

How is it done?

Put the amount of spice you want on the foil (you only need a long small piece) and heat up the foil untill the spice turns liquid, then "chase" the liquid drop of spice with your lighter from underneath the foil (you have to put your foil in an angle so that the drop runs from one side to another) and inhale via a tube (the FOAF rolls a piece of aluminum by wrapping it around a pen, resulting in a nice plain tube).

Some advice using this method:

-Use a thick enough aluminum foil otherwise the spice will burn very easily as it gets too hot too quickly.

-"Master the Flame", you have to heat the foil quite gently, the trick is to add heat so that the drop remains liquid and can run over from one side of the foil to the other, releasing its fume. You don't want to add too much heat because then the drop of liquid spice will burn, leaving you with nothing.

-Only use this method indoors, you don't want the wind to blow away the precious fume.

Advantages:

-It's very precise, what you see is what you get, no more smoke left-overs in your bulb.
-After use, throw it in the bin. No more pipes and bongs all over the place so nobody knows what you're doing.
-No more broken bongs and pipes.
-The smoke comes almost directly in your lungs. It can't stick in the pipe/bong anymore.

Disadvantages:

-It is not a nice sight seeing someone chasing the dragon, it looks like ehm...addiction.
-You can't use it outside.
-It is quite tricky to learn doing it properly.
-There's no magic bong/pipe anymore.

Bottomline:

I think that chasing the dragon is a nice alternative for other smokingtechniques. What you see is what you get if you can master the flame...

Does anyone have similar experiences with this technique?

Noetic
#26 Posted : 10/23/2008 2:48:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah can you use a stem and chore boy? Maybe just make the filter longer?

Bezz
#27 Posted : 10/23/2008 1:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You could use almost everything that's hollow and long. Maybe something in glass is even better because after a while there will be resin left in it. Afterwards

you could heat it and smoke the resin out of it...

Darkbb
#28 Posted : 10/23/2008 8:42:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has any body here chased the dragon using dmt? its crazy. i was looking at the spice with pen casing in mouth brought the flame under the spice and within about a second i inhaled the entire hit in one lung full. Ghetto but crazy Smile.

PREV12