We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Arrested for importing Mimosa Hostilis Options

christian
#41 Posted : 5/20/2011 10:06:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, the poor guys gotta accept what he said, but try and convince them that the rest was for sale to be sold as a plant dye,or as a burns medication.

-I guess it was rather foolish to try and import 18 kilos to try and make some quick business,and i suppose the message is clear really..."DON'T BE SO GREEDY,AND CONTACT CUSTOMS BEFORE ORDERING MIMOSA,ETC"...now the mimosa is gonna be destroyed,as the country "protects" its people from this "evil scourge"-Mad Blaaaaaaaa!!!
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MrMan737
#42 Posted : 5/27/2011 8:59:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As a user and believer in the transformative power of entheogenics, I find myself more than a little uneasy to be a US resident right now. These are strange times that are upon us.

Good luck to you On_Bail, and good luck to every member of this community. I hope one day we can believe in what we believe in without fear of persecution.

ewok
#43 Posted : 5/29/2011 1:29:15 AM

Wow interesting perspective read this and for a more grounded approach read this.

lol as this "A powerful party drug rarely seen in New Zealand that can cause intense hallucinations and paranoia has been seized in a record $4.5 million haul" so in New Zealand 18kg MHRB has a street value of 4.5million, I'm could be rich then, might have to sell my stash of bark.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

christian
#44 Posted : 5/29/2011 9:56:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it's absolutely ridiculous how they are trying to imply that the weight of the mimosa hostilis is the same weight as the DMT.How on earth can people that are supposedly educated and intelligent reach such a conclusion of lies????How on earth can they think that even if DMT was gonna be sold that it would ruin peoples lives, when it is 100% non addictive, and actually beneficial to humanity????--it just goes to show that these laws are outdated, insane , and in need of change.But of course, any excuse for a headline article and prosecution,eh??
-I wish this guy well with his fight against draconian stupidity.
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

ewok
#45 Posted : 5/29/2011 10:06:49 AM

christian wrote:
Yes, it's absolutely ridiculous how they are trying to imply that the weight of the mimosa hostilis is the same weight as the DMT.How on earth can people that are supposedly educated and intelligent reach such a conclusion of lies????How on earth can they think that even if DMT was gonna be sold that it would ruin peoples lives, when it is 100% non addictive, and actually beneficial to humanity????--it just goes to show that these laws are outdated, insane , and in need of change.But of course, any excuse for a headline article and prosecution,eh??
-I wish this guy well with his fight against draconian stupidity.

There saying MHRB is dmt.
infinite possibilities.

christian
#46 Posted : 5/29/2011 10:20:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes,ewok-it's crazy isn't it!!

-Mimosa Hostilis is Mimosa Hostilis,and contains tiny amounts of dmt-but it ISN'T dmt.-DOH!, i FEEL LIKE HOMER SIMPSON!!!

-If they try this on in a court of law, then all i can say is that they are truly desperate to prosecute innocent people.What really anger me is how Australia wants to ban ALL dmt containing plants-including their national flower!!.They are convinced that these plants are gonna be farmed, and that the nation is gonna become a nation of shamanic teachers.I dunno whether to laugh my ass off, of cry at the thought!!

-I really do think that Governments are really the catholic church in action, just another manifestation-to be honest i really think that government is deeply evil, and not working for the people.....i could go on, but i'll save the ranting....

ewok
#47 Posted : 5/29/2011 11:42:31 AM

I worded that wrong, they saying its not root bark its dmt. They denied when asked if they found bark they said no its dmt. Also described dmt as a brown powder.
infinite possibilities.

christian
#48 Posted : 5/29/2011 11:51:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MMMM....there is some confusion here!!!- the way i see it is that this guy ordered mh powdered rootbark.The customs have seized this and taken it to be classed as if it is actually DMT.

-I do believe that some places actually class this as a prepared dmt, even though its just powdered rootbark.

-I think he admitted he was gonna use it to extract dmt, if so - he could face prosecution.

-If he admitted it was DMT, then he has a problem, for attempting to import a banned drug....even if it turned out to be rootbark powder.

-I dunno what he said at interview, i just hope he didn't actually import DMT!!!

-People that consider importing mimosa, must arm themselves with the facts, because to go to the hassle of trying to explain the scenario and law can require lawyers, and can be extremely expensive,etc....

-ETC

closet-chemist1010
#49 Posted : 5/29/2011 3:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Christian I dont think you understand how much the nexus knows about this situation,
from what I gather from your posts, you didnt read the whole thread.

we already know he did not import extracted DMT, his posts clearly state he ordered 18kg of the BARK.

and the way you say that you see it, is what we already know happened, they are treating the 18kg of bark as 18 kg of dmt, this has been known for some time now.

What I don't understand, is in ewoks link of the "more grounded approach" customs was asked to clarify if the seized property was the precursor bark, or the extracted DMT.
customs said they would not have stated it was pure DMT if it was not pure dmt.
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!

The way I see it, if that is used in court, that is submittal of false evidence. Where I live(Canada), I may be wrong, but I believe once false evidence is intentionally submitted, the source of evidence is no longer trusted, and evidence submitted by them becomes invalid. and if customs cannot submit evidence, who is going to fight your case?

sorry if my vocabulary sounds like a 12 year old typed this, I just had to get the thoughts out quickly, as this case infuriates me...

Best of luck to you ON BAIL!! the customs and media's thoughts and views on this case disgust me, and although we are in different countries, it makes me worry what my government would do in the same situation...

christian
#50 Posted : 5/29/2011 5:42:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

because ewok said... "I worded that wrong, they saying its not root bark its dmt. They denied when asked if they found bark they said no its dmt. Also described dmt as a brown powder."

-Yes, based on that ststement,i assumed that it can't be dmt powder, rather it must be mh rootbark powder.So ,closet chemist, despite me READING THE WHOLE THREAD,i assumed that it may have been rootbark POWDER,rather than the bark which was previously mentioned...why would they say a brown powder has been siezed...Wut?

-Seems like a fair assumption to make,and not one requiring a hostile answer.Confused

-Let's hope all goes well for "on bail".Wink

۩
#51 Posted : 5/29/2011 6:01:21 PM

If mimosa hostilis is 100% DMT, then the customs agent handling it is also 100% DMT, as well as the sorry judge that prosecutes...yep...that judge is 100% and is just as guilty as anyone importing it. Shame on ignorance. Shame on propaganda. If only they knew what lied just on the other side of that "brown powder"

Not only should all human beings and their pets be arrested for being 100% DMT, charge the entire worlds population with manufacturing an illegal substance. Life forms biosynthesize illegal substances. EVERYONE TURN YOURSELF IN.

christian
#52 Posted : 5/29/2011 6:17:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

100% CORRECT,pussycat!!!

-ALL humans and animals MUST be prosecuted for being 100% DMT,and to think that these people-animals have access to higher realms is plain simple criminal.Don't those "fallen" peoples know that we have the catholic church for that??...lock them up, and throw away the key...and that includes me-arrrrgggghhhhh! ( EXCEPT OF COURSE THAT CUTE PUSSYCAT!!)

z0mbie
#53 Posted : 5/30/2011 5:49:20 AM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

damn man, I really hope the best for your situation because I believe that nobody should ever get in trouble for dmt, let alone root bark.
I was recently considering ordering 500 grams of powdered root bark from Mexico to the United States, does anyone here think I should think twice before placing my order?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

christian
#54 Posted : 5/30/2011 8:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's one to watch out for,Zombie. Check out the other mimosa thread for that answer. However i'd check up with the customs for surefire info.

ewok
#55 Posted : 5/30/2011 11:21:53 AM

Don't trust customs though. They told me MHRB was legal then arrest starter of this thread for importing it claiming its pure dmt.
infinite possibilities.

christian
#56 Posted : 5/30/2011 12:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Ewok, i'm sure if you save the e mail query you send them (customs), then they can't go back on their word.I must state that it is very important that you inform customs the purposes for which you are going to use it.For example i am considering ordering some rootbark pieces and will be using the product externally for skin treatment. I do believe that this chap mentioned that he was going to convert some of it into dmt or that he knew it contained dmt...goodness knows what exactly was said, but this was the critical thing that has got him into trouble. All i'm saying is that you MUST be VERY careful with your stated use of this product, because customs see this from a strict legal point of view ONLY.One use of mimosa is 100% legal, the other is 100% illegal. Illegal means BIG problems man, expensive lawyers, house searches, etc. Nobody wants to go down that route. Better to be safe than EXTREMELY sorry...yes, i know it's maddening, i know some things suck, but the outcome could seriously ruin your life! Shocked

ewok
#57 Posted : 5/30/2011 3:26:37 PM

That's all very good but when customs denies that its root bark no legal use is going to help, guess it will come down to proving what it is in fact root bark. Which sort of goes with what I said about being careful, they say root bark is legal so I keep record of them stating that, but they then say this is dmt not root bark which voids my record I've kept. I'd just have to hope I can convince a judge but I fear here at least that's a hard to win battle.
infinite possibilities.

christian
#58 Posted : 5/30/2011 3:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup, it's soooo important to get this one correct, or one could indeed find oneself in problems.The solution is to verify what is legal , and what isn't.And that means making sure that one is ordering only rootbark pieces,for the purposed the law allows it to be used, and not resold.The poor chap did indeed admit that he was gonna use a small quantity for illicit use, and sell the rest off as a dye.This puts him in a rather precarious position.I wish on bail the best of luck, and i'm sure he'll be let off with a warning.Because lets face facts, the customs have spoken untruths about it being 18kg of dmt, a lie, if this can be substantiated, then the case can be thrown out.Perhaps the guy can then seek damages,,,

ewok
#59 Posted : 5/30/2011 4:00:29 PM

One thing I find funny is customs are basically saying he brought $4.5million of dmt off ebay for $700. And somehow that makes perfect sense to them.
infinite possibilities.

christian
#60 Posted : 5/30/2011 7:01:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

$38 a kilo aint a bad price !!Laughing Wink

PREV12345NEXT»