We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV4567NEXT
You know SWIY's been extracting DMT for too long when.... Options

neverwas
#101 Posted : 3/8/2011 1:12:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When your roommate complains that her Pyrex dish is missing and you remember it's downstairs with DMT residue in it. So you go get it And wipe it sloppily with a tissue and give it back to her. She says she'll clean it but dumps her soon to be baked food in It and sticks in the the oven. Then later complains to another roommate that we're smoking DMT downstairs when we haven't in weeks.
My name is love, for I am without fear

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Thebatman
#102 Posted : 3/8/2011 1:18:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When SWIM no longer involves a pool, or is even a sport for that matter

martiemcfry
#103 Posted : 3/8/2011 2:00:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When u see some oily salad dressing in the supermarket shelves and think "Uhm i wonder how long it took for those layers to separate?"

Kartikay
#104 Posted : 3/8/2011 2:15:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...when you use MHRB to dye something, just to see if it's really a legitimate use.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Shrabbit420
#105 Posted : 4/2/2011 1:56:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You find your zippo lighter and decide to fill it with VM&P naphtha.
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

camakazi
#106 Posted : 4/2/2011 2:07:10 AM

RUN DMT

Morbiddoctor wrote:
When your roommate complains that her Pyrex dish is missing and you remember it's downstairs with DMT residue in it. So you go get it And wipe it sloppily with a tissue and give it back to her. She says she'll clean it but dumps her soon to be baked food in It and sticks in the the oven. Then later complains to another roommate that we're smoking DMT downstairs when we haven't in weeks.

bet you're glad it wasn't peganum harmala caserole surprize that night Pleased
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

LawnBoy
#107 Posted : 4/2/2011 7:19:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...a friend asks, "What's that?" while pointing the separating funnel in the corner of your room.Laughing You are able to explain how it is used and why, but to save your life, can't remember if the limo and vinegar mixture holds an extract of cacti, cebil, mimosa. It's been sitting there too long and could be any of the three. Embarrased
...your friends call you Doc or "Doctor," and you haven't even graduated college, Smile let alone been rewarded a doctorate.
...your friends ask you about dosage, effects, etc. about biology, brain chemistry, pharmacology, plants, recreational drugs, etc. knowing that you probably have a decent, reliable answer.
...your have over half-a-dozen glass baking trays all used for extractions
...you have to assure your friends that's there is only marijuana in the pipe/doobie we are sharing.
...you have a closet that smells of an odd combination of oranges and vinegarSmile

Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

blacklist666
#108 Posted : 7/4/2011 6:18:16 PM

imagined clarity

These jokes are about SWIM; seriously..

When you think DMT would be a cure for everything and start devising a means by which to create a variation of it to be used in order to poison your city's water supply in order to start a political coalition against stupid people who haven't used DMT.

When all of your friends refer to you & your girlfriend as "Leader", and begin exampling how one can better kill their ego than the other one.

When you let all the DMT burn up on your Pyrex dish because you were too busy trying to get high.

When you keep pleading up to your best friends that you have to blast off one more time in order to unlock your latent powers. (For the third time)

When you have no conception of time, bills, previous spiritual quests or beliefs & promises, forgot about all previous drug addictions, and no longer care about the impressions of others, or the fact that your back yard has become a gigantic Tiki Resort. (Using left over Naphtha for the torch fuel)

When your relatives hardly know you in less than a months time because "You're so at peace", and you forget to have panic attacks, and PTSD, and manic fits, and depression to where people who try to fight with you bore you, everything bores you, except for the DMT Nexus & fellow DMT explorers.

When you don't have enough room in your kitchen to cook a square meal for over 3 months due to so much extraction related material being stored everywhere that you literally have to tip toe through an otherwise spotless kitchen, so you decide to make an addition to your garage, and add an upstairs loft as a bachelor pad so you can rent out your main house in order to afford to loose your job, and continue your DMT experiments as well as hide from your neighbors the impression that somethings up.

When you no longer have to cover up your psychosis because DMT helps you to side step it!
I= SWIM = Not Me. The I AM I Does Not Exist, and is Referenced to SWIM Who Is Not A Friend I Never Met, Nor Hallucinated While Imagining The Is-ness of Suchness That Is SWIM Who Is Not Me, Myself, Nor I As The Expression Of Non Dual Aspect of Non-Dual Reality Subjectively Denied By Swim, or accompanying Me-Anti-ness'es. =) All Credit Goes To The ANTI-SWIM'ness of SWIM's cousin's room-mate's uncle's deceased cat's in-law's second removed nephew's aunt WHOM authored SWIM's 2000 Year Old Desert Scribblings from a drunk rabbit in the Serengeti desert found in an insane asylum under water, on Easter eggs, crucified by the on fire pagan music listening christian maniac from India running around believing he was Jesus repenting this bush he called the Acacia tree; So I Heard from a bum who claims to be SWIM, But I Forgot... And Again, "I" Refers To Someone Who Is Not Me.

Jin
#109 Posted : 7/5/2011 5:20:16 AM

yes

-when you go to the supermarket and buy everything that you're not going to eat but use the containers for the extraction
-when everything in the supermarket looks like containers that can be used for extractions
-when you are thinking of becoming a legit chemical supplier so that you can legally obtain chemicals with ease
-when you are thinkin maybe makin acid wont be so difficult
-when you start making elaborate plans to never get busted and keep extracting
-when you plan all your life according to your interest in spice
-when spice starts looking like powdered paint and mimosa like a health supplement
-when extraction seems comparable to cooking , just add ingredients and follow the process
-when someone shows up unexpectedly and your hyper-paranoid and they don't seem to understand why , only you're shitting balls since you're in the middle of an extraction ,
-when you keep washing your hands all day thousands of times
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

jamie
#110 Posted : 7/5/2011 5:45:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

..when you are living with a girl you first met on a DMT forum.
Long live the unwoke.

Parshvik Chintan
#111 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:20:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

- the first thing you think about buying when money comes in is extraction related supplies or ethnobotanicals

seriously, i might as well have my paycheck go directly to worldseedsupply.org
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

universecannon
#112 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:53:26 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

-when you weekly check the naphtha on amazon.com to see if turkey basters and lye are still on the frequently bought together list.. and if the 'customers who bought this item also bought' section still has lye, naphtha, scales, beakers, acetone, sep funnels, goggles, PH paper, mason jars vaporizers, books by pinchbeck, shulgin, mckenna, crowley, inner paths to outer space, the spirit molecule, san pedro, or if there's any new funky additions.. and then giggle like a moaron

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DMTerrestrial
#113 Posted : 12/16/2011 12:55:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-When your seriously considering going back to school for Organic Chemistry just so you can extract/synth more chemicals, and have a permit to purchase any solvent/compound you want legally.
-When your family asks "so whats new with you"... the first thing that comes to mind is your extractions. You want to tell them so bad but just can't. Then after a few seconds of thinking you respond "nothing really"...because nothing even compares to the extraction you just ran.
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

۩
#114 Posted : 12/16/2011 12:56:49 AM

When you actually use the word SWIY or SWIM and think it makes any difference.

hostilis
#115 Posted : 3/17/2013 8:50:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome everyone. Laughing my but off here!!!
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

cyb
#116 Posted : 3/17/2013 9:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

- When the 'mere thought' of dragging a sparkling clean blade through a pile of fresh, white powdery goodness...
leaves you with a shudder down your spine and a moist patch in your jeans...

Surprised
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

hostilis
#117 Posted : 3/17/2013 9:01:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-When you've though of 20 different explanations for what you're doing with all of the solvents, lye, and acids you have laying around your house.

My grafting guide

hostilis
#118 Posted : 3/17/2013 9:06:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:

- When the 'mere thought' of dragging a sparkling clean blade through a pile of fresh, white powdery goodness...leaves you with a shudder down your spine and a moist patch in your jeans...

Surprised

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Awesome Cyb!!!

My grafting guide

DeMenTed
#119 Posted : 5/13/2013 8:37:06 PM

Barry

When half your bookmarks are weird and wonderful chemical companies

Pihuechenyi
#120 Posted : 5/13/2013 10:21:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you call honey 'full spectrum sugar'.

«PREV4567NEXT