We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What do you believe hyperspace, and the entities enhabiting it, are?
Choice Votes Statistics
Hyperspace is a real dimension, and its entities are conscious beings. 31 39 %
Hyperspace is a dimension within the mind, opening certain pathways. 29 37 %
Hyperspace is pure hallicunation. 3 3 %
What the hell is hyperspace? 5 6 %
Other. 10 12 %

PREV1234NEXT
Poll: Are hyperspace and its entities real or not? Options

soulfood
#21 Posted : 4/12/2011 7:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

actualfactual wrote:

What if God is actually that zebra?

Then he should know how to apply makeup properly... at least.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

polytrip
#22 Posted : 4/12/2011 9:04:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
soulfood wrote:
actualfactual wrote:

What if God is actually that zebra?

Then he should know how to apply makeup properly... at least.

Maybe god disguised himself as a zebra with lipstick on it's ass, as a test of faith.
God is known for doing those kinds of things.

soulfood
#23 Posted : 4/12/2011 11:46:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well to God I say this. If you're that insecure it's probably because you're not very good in bed.

actualfactual
#24 Posted : 4/13/2011 12:04:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Well to God I say this. If you're that insecure it's probably because you're not very good in bed.

You shouldn't degrade God if he chooses to spit rather than swallow.

soulfood
#25 Posted : 4/13/2011 12:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Though I can tell you he's not greatful for what he's got.

Infundibulum
#26 Posted : 4/13/2011 8:39:47 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Epic discussion here (seriously!), I feel dwarfed!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

polytrip
#27 Posted : 4/13/2011 3:34:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Epic discussion here (seriously!), I feel dwarfed!

Yeah, i get that two. But i would rather have someone else than the holy father to suck my dick. It would feel a bit incestuous i think. Besides, i'm not into older man.

tobecomeone00
#28 Posted : 4/13/2011 7:23:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was a really interesting thread until everyone lost track...let's get it back on....WHAT IS HYPERSPACE?
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

polytrip
#29 Posted : 4/13/2011 7:39:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tobecomeone00 wrote:
This was a really interesting thread until everyone lost track...let's get it back on....WHAT IS HYPERSPACE?

WhatShocked ???? You're saying that god manifesting in the form of zebra's with lipstick on their ass, giving blowjobs to soulfood and actualfactual is not interesting?
This is extremely relevant stuff..Now we finally know why women can't be priests: they can't get blowjobs from zebra's.

pau
#30 Posted : 4/13/2011 7:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(not to get off track here, but) it depends on what your definition of is is, no?
WHOA!

Phlux-
#31 Posted : 4/13/2011 7:50:42 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

had a grapefruit sized object move thru my body while viewed by concious observers - seen a friend pulled around like a puppet on strings .
flatout its real as anything else we perceive.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

soulfood
#32 Posted : 4/13/2011 10:31:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tobecomeone00 wrote:

You do realise hyperspace is nothing but a realm of endless possibility?

Therefore anything I can talk about can occur in hyperspace.

I mean come on!?! Gator sex!!!!

Phlux-
#33 Posted : 4/13/2011 10:46:15 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

marks on ur kronie with no apparent source is freaky and quite flatout - not with what i believe ( yet it happend none the less)
what the hell does it take to convince me ??
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

tobecomeone00
#34 Posted : 4/14/2011 6:10:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I deleted that last message...you're right Soulfood, the universe is goofy as fuck! I can work with that. Pleased
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

endlessness
#35 Posted : 4/14/2011 6:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're right tobecomeone00, the topic did stray very far off course. I think this has to do with the fact that this forum normally has a very serious tone, and sometimes its important to try to be a bit more spontaneous and let humour come out. Though I can imagine if someone made a thread to be serious and this happened, the person could feel bad.

I guess if the OP feels bothered and says so, we could make a new thread with the title 'does god wear ass lipstick?' and move these posts there Very happy

Also, remember if someone wants to come back to the original topic, they are free to post on topic, they dont have to follow the humour vein Smile

polytrip
#36 Posted : 4/14/2011 6:40:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
'does god wear ass lipstick?'

I think as a test of faith, this is a very real possibility.

To moses he revealed himself as a burning bush, to many catholic priests he is known to test their faith by manifesting as docile little boys, and the book of job reveals a great deal about how much god likes to test the faith of his followers in other ways.

I don't know where all this insecurity comes from. Maybe soulfood is right and god is just not so good in bed.

But that it would make hime thát insecure....
He could just go to a prostitute. They don't care whether you're good or not as long as your money is good. Manifesting some money mustn't be a problem for the old man.

Maybe jaweh and allah are bullying him about his nocturnal disperformances, but what would they say if they knew about the lipstick?

rOm
#37 Posted : 4/14/2011 6:46:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what the hell is this poll ?!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Mad Professor
#38 Posted : 4/14/2011 10:13:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
You're right tobecomeone00, the topic did stray very far off course. I think this has to do with the fact that this forum normally has a very serious tone, and sometimes its important to try to be a bit more spontaneous and let humour come out. Though I can imagine if someone made a thread to be serious and this happened, the person could feel bad.

I guess if the OP feels bothered and says so, we could make a new thread with the title 'does god wear ass lipstick?' and move these posts there Very happy

Also, remember if someone wants to come back to the original topic, they are free to post on topic, they dont have to follow the humour vein Smile

Yeah i feel really insulted, how dare you guys have a laugh! Haha i really enjoyed the replies, didn't have much time to reply the last few days but last week I had an elf with a flexible mouth in a trashbin, poking other elves with a straw and then hiding in his bin again... So yeah I can relate! This thread inspired me, I had my girlfriend put lipstick on her ass last night Smile
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

Aegle
#39 Posted : 4/14/2011 10:31:07 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I think we create our experience of reality through our consciousness and being... So in essence all that we experience is our true reality within each moment. Karma is also a factor when it comes to how we interpret and perceive our life's journey and experience. We are all here to gain knowledge, influence and create. There is so much that is relative when it comes to personal experience and i find that sometimes we forget to bask in the pure wonder and beauty of the unknown.

There is magic in the unexplored, i personally feel that if we are experiencing something than it is real within our perception of reality. If we over analyse our experiences and try too hard to put them into neat little boxes of classification, i think we are in danger of taking away some of the preciousness and potential knowledge from our journeys and entheogenic experiences.

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

BananaForeskin
#40 Posted : 4/15/2011 2:37:12 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

You say God tests the faith of priests by manifesting as little boys? What are the priests supposed to do to God in that situation? I know if he comes in the night and asks for a cup of sugar and some clothing you should give it, but what are you supposed to do to the little boys? Shocked

I think if the zebra had lipstick on its ass instead of on its lips, it must have been getting its ass kissed, and is probably great in bed. Have any of us received a divine blowjob? Do we KNOW how He takes the seed of man?

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

PREV1234NEXT