We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
SMACK MY PANTS OFF!!!!!! Options

Citta
#21 Posted : 3/14/2011 7:44:27 AM

Skepdick

Epic.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#22 Posted : 3/14/2011 9:01:06 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Great report. Awesome writing. I really appreciated your attention to the visual as well as emotional details. This is the kind of writing that I aspire to. It is so neat to see it pulled off. Your report and the lessons learned speak for themselves.

What an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing. For taking the time to make a note when you were so faced you couldn't figure out how to open Chat and then to come back and flesh out such a report.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Lodi
#23 Posted : 3/14/2011 4:11:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:

“JEEEEESUUUUUUS!!!” (the choir… for real! No… Really!)

A banner drops displaying the pastey white bearded icon of this christian faith. The choir now singing in major key, singing out loud arpeggios in the name of “our lord”, bells ringing, doves flying, banners waving.

Well yeah I thought I was actually dead. That was quite easy to deal with in the big scheme of things. What really stumped me was the notion I had died, gone to heaven… which is actually REAL… as is Jesus. Only to be greeted by… this.

Of course only the paradise of the Christian faith would have such a cheesey entrance ceremony, but actually experiencing it was… ridiculous!

“So this is heaven… wait? How did I get here? Oh!… err… oh shit…I’m not right!”

Hey soulfood, I feel you on that one.. I have had a similar experience when I was a kid.

I do not condone the use of inhalants, and you should never inhale anything that is not good for you.

I was huffing butane (i know.. disgusting) when I was about 15.. I was getting bored with the effects so I decided to take it a step further with filling up a trash bag with the fumes. I proceeded to do so, put the bag around my mouth, and used my other hand to force a rather full bag of butane into my lungs.
Upon doing so I fell back on my bed, and what I next was an outline of my head in white, on a black background. Then I notice a zipper form on "my" head, and it unzips, makes the same noise as taking off your coat. and tye dye colors, I compare it to the game Candy Land because it looked like the path you take across the board, just different blocks of color came spewing out of my head.

suddenly im standing in line in a crummy office, with papers laying around on the floor, there is a guy in front of me who i immediately started for some reason picking on like i was a bully. I tapped him on his right shoulder and moved to the left side before he could look, and then like a dream i magically had a sign that said "kick me" on it, and i stuck it to his back. Suddenly he had finished up with whoever was behind the desk, and moved along his way and up a staircase. I then see which was without a doubt God sitting behind the desk, disappointingly shaking his head at me... Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I looked around my shoulder to see someone moving to the other side, I quickly whip my head back the other way, and there was standing "death" with his sickle and all. He started laughing at me histariclly and I fell through the floor, into the depths of hell. then woke up.. never touched inhalants again after that..
Sorry, you had a wonderful tale to tell, I shouldnt have said anything but I thought you might like that, your one of the first people i have met that has had a religious experience, in the sense that you saw jesus and god, and experienced christain relation visuals and hallunications.

Great wording man, congratulations on making it out alive!
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

Seraph
#24 Posted : 3/14/2011 5:58:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lodi wrote:
soulfood wrote:

“JEEEEESUUUUUUS!!!” (the choir… for real! No… Really!)

A banner drops displaying the pastey white bearded icon of this christian faith. The choir now singing in major key, singing out loud arpeggios in the name of “our lord”, bells ringing, doves flying, banners waving.

Well yeah I thought I was actually dead. That was quite easy to deal with in the big scheme of things. What really stumped me was the notion I had died, gone to heaven… which is actually REAL… as is Jesus. Only to be greeted by… this.

Of course only the paradise of the Christian faith would have such a cheesey entrance ceremony, but actually experiencing it was… ridiculous!

“So this is heaven… wait? How did I get here? Oh!… err… oh shit…I’m not right!”

Hey soulfood, I feel you on that one.. I have had a similar experience when I was a kid.

I do not condone the use of inhalants, and you should never inhale anything that is not good for you.

I was huffing butane (i know.. disgusting) when I was about 15.. I was getting bored with the effects so I decided to take it a step further with filling up a trash bag with the fumes. I proceeded to do so, put the bag around my mouth, and used my other hand to force a rather full bag of butane into my lungs.
Upon doing so I fell back on my bed, and what I next was an outline of my head in white, on a black background. Then I notice a zipper form on "my" head, and it unzips, makes the same noise as taking off your coat. and tye dye colors, I compare it to the game Candy Land because it looked like the path you take across the board, just different blocks of color came spewing out of my head.

suddenly im standing in line in a crummy office, with papers laying around on the floor, there is a guy in front of me who i immediately started for some reason picking on like i was a bully. I tapped him on his right shoulder and moved to the left side before he could look, and then like a dream i magically had a sign that said "kick me" on it, and i stuck it to his back. Suddenly he had finished up with whoever was behind the desk, and moved along his way and up a staircase. I then see which was without a doubt God sitting behind the desk, disappointingly shaking his head at me... Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I looked around my shoulder to see someone moving to the other side, I quickly whip my head back the other way, and there was standing "death" with his sickle and all. He started laughing at me histariclly and I fell through the floor, into the depths of hell. then woke up.. never touched inhalants again after that..
Sorry, you had a wonderful tale to tell, I shouldnt have said anything but I thought you might like that, your one of the first people i have met that has had a religious experience, in the sense that you saw jesus and god, and experienced christain relation visuals and hallunications.

Great wording man, congratulations on making it out alive!

BUTANE?! Sad OMG could you not have found a better drug than that, Jesus Christ...

Eden
#25 Posted : 3/16/2011 4:24:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
The black construction changes into a male presence, half man half steam roller for a lack of a better description

Smile So many parts of this had me laughing. Absurd. Can't remember ever reading one of your trip reports, this was great.

IAAGSOM
#26 Posted : 3/16/2011 4:41:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is chaliponga alright. ABSURD ABSURDITY.

When dosing high amounts of chali I get the wierdest (to say the least) auditory hallucinations. It's like my brain is being circuit bent a 99999999999999999 times over.

Shrabbit420
#27 Posted : 3/28/2011 12:36:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I told soulfood about something a friend and I have been discussing recently, and he linked the article I gave him in one of his posts. I feel like I should upload the whole PDF entitled: INDUCTION OF A NOVEL STATE OF MIND WITH A 5-HT2A AGONIST AND A NMDA ANTAGONIST.

I have yet to try combining two such substances yet, but the friend I have been discussing this with is very well versed in all drug culture. He is the one who introduced me to DMT years ago, the one who provided me with my first RC experience (4-meo-PCP), and the first person I knew who grew mushrooms in his closet.

This is what he has told me so far, which is what has got me excited about it:

"there's a state you can only reach by combining NMDA Antagonists with tryptamines that is fantastical, impossible to describe, and the apex of the mind cuisine that is what we know as altered states."

"It really is a beautiful state. Imagine that serene peaceful mindstate from 4-meo-PCP combined with powerful hallucinations that flow over you, within you and your whole perception just floats from place to place... Way more powerful than DMT, but way more relaxing than anything else."

"Yea I've done 3-HO-PCP (which is fucking amazing and god and everything right in this world and should be sold at every grocery store between the jam and nut butter) with 4-aco-dmt I.M. (low doses for both which was neat). And then I did ketamine and 4-aco-dmt I.M., and that blew my mind. It was amazing, definitely the only way I really will do K again in sub-khole doses. It lasts twice as long and potentiates the good effects of both and the combo negates the negative effects of either drug alone and could possibly be nootropic."

"5-HT2A agonists promote neurogenesis (new neurons), and NMDA receptors (or at least ketamine) promote synaptogenesis (new connections between neurons), then if you throw in a drug to protect the new neurons from dying out (feasibly a cannabinoid used after the experience to aid sleep) you would have a holistic combo of goodness. Maybe some smart drugs the day before and after to prime your brain."
“Surrender is inner acceptance of what is without any reservations. If you have lived long enough, you will know that things “go wrong” quite often. It is precisely at those times that surrender needs to be practiced if you want to eliminate pain and sorrow from your life.”

Eckhart Tolle

Lodi
#28 Posted : 3/28/2011 6:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What an experience.. So happy for you!
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

PureMan
#29 Posted : 3/28/2011 10:10:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very well written trip report! Sounds like you had quite the experience.

The novelty of MXE has worn off for me, but I am still interested in MXE + Harmaloids + Spice. I've found that there are some very interesting effects that come when you smoke changa while peaking on MXE.. it seems to stretch out the duration and alter the experience in a very interesting way. Definitely worth exploring.

MXE on its own however, has lost its appeal to me.

soulfood
#30 Posted : 3/28/2011 11:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've found when I'm quite strong on MXE, it numbs the effects of DMT. However on top of this experience I have had another time where I let the MXE trail to the point where I can just feel it, then smoked DMT and once again entered the carnival.

My fave MXE combo so far is with 1g of cubes. Eat the mushrooms first, then when you just about get threshold visuals, insufflate 30mg MXE and the results are very interesting/sociable/appreciative.

jungleheart
#31 Posted : 3/7/2023 3:44:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this report was brought up in chat 12 years later Smile it left an impression.

pointy hat
#32 Posted : 3/12/2023 9:13:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fun and harrowing read! piques an interest in chaliponga...

PREV12