We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
open or close your physical eyes during DMT experience? Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

the place of no need of breathing is a wonderful place to get to..because that is the door of hyperspace...whenever SWIM gets to the place of no breathing..he always knows he is about to break through..its so wonderful...its also great for holding your hit in...SWIMMING is funSmile
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 10/21/2008 9:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

smoke more spice and all will become clear....

mwahahahaha
it's a sound

Noetic
#23 Posted : 10/22/2008 12:20:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I had no concious realization that I was breathing until teh end of my trip (10 minutes in) because I puked. Then I was breathing and tried breathing deeply to settle my stomach but then I kind of realized I didnt need to breathe that heavy and lost my consious thougt of breathing again.lol. But I was wide awake by then and just hearing crazy sounds and packet bursts of messages that I didnt seem to have the decoding key to udnerstand them. Got a few Mechanical reverb sounds at a low octave every so often too with a ton of latency to any sounds that were ambient in this dimension.My breath was loud and digital. Like flipping the on/off switch to teh sound a hundred times a breath.

islandhome
#24 Posted : 10/26/2008 1:33:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a fun one
sit across from a friend
take a good toke
hold breath
exhale
whatch friend turn into a god
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

pazuzu
#25 Posted : 10/26/2008 6:46:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This happened to me just last night. I normally close my eyes immediately after I take my last hit and start to feel the effects, but this time was different. I changed the way I smoked, exhaling all the air in my lungs and taking one long, slow toke instead of two to four short ones. I broke through so hard and fast I didn't have time to close my eyes, and I lay there for a while wondering how the heck I got inside this room with the weird morphing alien robot thing dancing and spraying light glyphs on the walls. Then a little nagging thought crept into my head, something like "You wanted to close your eyelids," and I doubted I even could close my eyelids. After a little while I realized I was on DMT, and that I could indeed close my eyelids, which transported me to some strange train with bizarre plastic statues full of disintegrating colored sand structures.

I think both open and closed eyes presented me with a completely believable alternate reality, and the act of closing the eyelids just switched from one to the other. The problem was, I really didn't have control to do so until a bit into the experience, nor the realization that they were open or closed.

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 10/26/2008 7:54:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

islandhome wrote:
this is a fun one
sit across from a friend
take a good toke
hold breath
exhale
whatch friend turn into a god

agreed!
it's a sound

eviljackalope
#27 Posted : 10/26/2008 7:57:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fun!

Happy!

Great!

Wonderful!

Open or closed.

Closed for me.

Too much info when my eyes are open.

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#28 Posted : 10/29/2008 11:28:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
Closed eyes and darkened rooms for me usually.

To misquote Back To The Future - "Where we're going, we don't need eyes" Smile

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

TH3_ASiAN
#29 Posted : 10/29/2008 11:53:40 AM

LENNA

it depends on the person i guess. i like to close my eyes after the spice, then open it, then go dance. music and dancing is actually one of my passions in life. but as i said, everyone is different and it just depends on them.
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

KUSHMASTER
#30 Posted : 10/29/2008 9:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah for sure, it always depends on the person. But i remember seein spazzles, had NO CONTROL over his eyes being open or closed, which is how it is on a full breakthru dose.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Aegle
#31 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:42:31 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I personally have my eyes closed during my journey as i feel if my eyes were open anything that i would be looking at during the journey would influence my experience to much. I guess its a personal thing though.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

polytrip
#32 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:52:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Closed. But sometimes i've got to open them, just to see they got all these transcendent fidlelidee things in the open-eye-world as well.

Xstacy
#33 Posted : 5/26/2009 9:51:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has only broken through once and has no clue what his eye status was as he was shot across the universe into a whole new reality. SWIM does recall coming back and his eyes were open, but one could argue that he opened them before he was actually back.

During non-breakthroughs, SWIM does both open and closed and the alien scene with closed eyes is really pretty, but watching the sunrise through the windows filling the room a full spectrum of light is also pretty.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

antrocles
#34 Posted : 5/30/2009 1:38:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

eyes closed for me...i too find that when i open my eyes it dramatically "puts the brakes" on my journey....eyes closed and a reasonable amount of light on in the room and away i go.....beauty, beauty, beauty beyond beauty.. Very happy

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

smokeydaze
#35 Posted : 5/30/2009 3:57:20 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

If I'm by myself eyes closed allows for amazing voyaging, nothing does beat it. But when doing it with a friend or two I enjoy keeping them open and having communal atmosphere.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

PREV12