We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT
Changa: A smoking blend containing Ayahuasca and other herbs Options

jamie
#81 Posted : 7/10/2011 1:12:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I question the importance, and relevance of constantly shooting for a breakthrough. I smoked DMT daily for a long time. I have had enough breakthroughs..I have been convinced I was with god, with ascended masters, angles, aliens..but there is another level below all that, with lower doses where alot of real body work and other things can happen.

I actaully feel that at least for now, I have worked with changa so much that it is now time to put it away, and work with oral ayahuasca and analogues, and so I have been..not always in gaint doses either. I like harmala heavy experiences, with not too much DMT. Sometimes I dont even add enough admixture plants for visions, although I always have visions from the harmalas. This is how I like changa, with lots of harmalas..and also the best for me is smoking changa with oral harmalas.

I have found that I have opened up doors within myself. Once you have smoked DMt hundreds of times and had a certain ammount of giant doses you(at least I) start to find stability somewhere inbetween and a little can go a long way when you learn to turn those doorknobs on your own.
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

chocobeastie
#82 Posted : 7/10/2011 2:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent post Fractal, I totally concur.

I know Dorge came at Changa after being a very experienced Ayahuasca drinker, so this is very interesting.

I had been drinking Ayahuasca and taking DMT orally for a few years when I first came up with Changa, and I still got a lot from it over a couple of years there. Even still, a smoke every now and then, especially in very light doses can just straighten a lot of out in my system - instaneously.

However, for really deep work in the tryptamine space, you need to be there over a few hours. I've come to a point of over a decade of working with oral DMT and Ayahuasca where I'm not strictly learning anything in that space.

Again, when I used to go for very high oral DMT doses (250-400mg), now I go for high vine doses and lower DMT doses (80-120mg or so), and go for the healing benefits of the plants and what they can do for my system. I used to be very much into doing specific kinds of work in that space, involving lots of different agendas, which were often very transpersonal. Now it is more about my psycho-physiology.

nen888
#83 Posted : 7/10/2011 3:29:35 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

fractal enhancement wrote (thanks for your comments)
Quote:
I have had enough breakthroughs

..small doses of vapedmt can be completely enjoyable/rewarding/worked with..(though, where i am, there's usually NMT in there as well)
I have never understood the obsession with "breaking through" (except probably in my early 20s).
If i want extended duration i drink ayahusaca.

I hypothesise the apparent disappointment some report at "not breaking through" comes out of either an overhyped expectation, a youthful
impatience, or a set & setting which does not easily allow focus during socalled "suboptimal" doses.

After some experience, i say (of lower vapedmt doses)...it's all there, just very faintly..
With practice, meditational & 'shamanic' (meaning spirit/healing orientated work) techniques, i have found a lot of useful insight can be found
with small doses, particularly when very sensitive healing or counselling is involved.

As i believe in the spirit of the plant, ANY kind of dose is fine by me, and i accept anything it chooses to show me (or not)..

Some Acacias are, to me, such unique entities that they are worth meeting on their own first,
before bringing along company, is my gist...

nen888
#84 Posted : 7/10/2011 4:06:18 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Smile ..that said, fractal enhancement, i would expect to achieve an "escape velocity" launch more easily from carefully inhaled crystal than by changa...

chocobeastle says
Quote:
for really deep work in the tryptamine space, you need to be there over a few hours.

..i suppose it depends on the kind of 'work' being done.
Large dose vapedmt(acacia) - there is no 'time' anymore. Have experienced 40mins subjective thinking time, while only 1-3mins passed in objective reality...

(..respect to those who choose the changa way, though...)

Dorge
#85 Posted : 7/10/2011 5:51:43 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

With changa one can build up the harmala levels in the body and with proper timing and a good blend one can be in tryptamines space and get LOTS done for hours. Swim personally no longer sees a reason for him to drink aya any more. Changa for swim has completely replaced tea.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Nitegazer
#86 Posted : 7/18/2011 10:06:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
With changa one can build up the harmala levels in the body and with proper timing and a good blend one can be in tryptamines space and get LOTS done for hours. Swim personally no longer sees a reason for him to drink aya any more. Changa for swim has completely replaced tea.

Dorge, could you please elaborate? I am intrigued by the possibility of controlling the duration and depth of the experience so directly.

Does SWIM's technique require 10x caapi, or simple leaf? Is the leaf vaporized alone prior to the spice?

Thank you for your insights; I am sure to benefit.

Dorge
#87 Posted : 7/19/2011 6:16:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

The higher the harmala content the longer the duration. 10x leaf or even 10x vine on leaf will get it going longer. The trick is don't burn your self it with really big hits at once. Small hits every 5-10 minutes working your way up to full emersion with larger hits during the platue. Kinda like drinking aya then having a second cup.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Nitegazer
#88 Posted : 7/19/2011 11:22:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Marvelous.

I have also found your helpful thread, "Making 10x Leaf." The option is too enticing (and simple) to be ignored.

Thank you again.

Dorge
#89 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:46:39 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Super easy!

Last night swim used the heads from his distillation of a red cedar tip absinthe from a rum wash. So it was a mix of ethyl ester ethanol, methanol and acetone that swim saved with the essential oils of red cedar tips, swim used this to Evap the changa in. Swim added vanilla lead and damiana as well as little tiny Palo santo shavings, and some angel trumpet resin. All on a 10x infused caapi leaf and vine on chalipoonga with moldivite crystal essence and Florida water. After dry calendula flowers and Chaga mushroom powder was added. Chaga is used to break through and remove any illness by great lake tribes and is smoked by Siberian tribes for the same purpose.

A summer blend....

Dorge
#90 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:49:22 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swims only using the heads he saves from distilling now. It just makes more sense and he trusts it because he made it and he knows what's in the solvent. And he doesn't have to buy solvents... And he would just be using it for starting up the BBQ any way.

blue lunar night
#91 Posted : 7/19/2011 7:51:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i like the sound of that chaga-moldavite blend !

in sanskrit

chaanga / cฤแน…ga [เคšเคพเค™เฅเค—] =
n. whiteness or beauty of the teeth

changa / caแน…ga [เคšเค™เฅเค—] =
adj. 1. being a judge of; particular in the choice of;
2. understanding
3. handsome

Very happy Cool

Dorge
#92 Posted : 7/19/2011 8:42:32 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

How interesting.... That's going onto the site....

Dorge
#93 Posted : 7/20/2011 7:41:02 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

And its now on the site... Good find!

chocobeastie
#94 Posted : 7/22/2011 3:26:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash,

At first I used IPA, then I got some ethanol, the ethanol ran out and vodka did the trick just the same!

Blue Lunar Light,

Very interesting! Thanks for that!

Interesting to observe how a word changes in collective consciousness over a long time. So saying Changa now is different to saying it 6 years ago!

Even in the last year or so I feel it has really stuck and solidified much more.

Originally, we called it Smoke Mix or Smoking mix. Some friends who knew it called that, STILL call it that! They don't like my name! or think it gives too much credibility to me or something weird. I don't get it.

In Australia, if you say it Chang-ah, which is how I originally said it. It sounds very colloquial.
WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED! But cultured Australians, they sometimes call it Chungah - because they don't want to sound like a "yobbo" (redneck)

Like I said before, I learnt a lot about the human ego with this (or about Australian egos)

Funny thing is, nobody came to me and asked me how to make it or even any advice at all. They all just scurried away and started becoming insta-experts.

chocobeastie
#95 Posted : 10/1/2011 8:24:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked some extracted harmalas from Syrian Rue in Changa recently and it just confirmed how useless they are. They didn't extend duration, the smoke was very harsh and the experience was very choppy.

Just use a strong batch of Ayahuasca vine for its harmine, preferably with some leaf from the same vine. I do think Ayahuasca leaf is very much over rated in Changa.

blue lunar night
#96 Posted : 11/3/2011 5:04:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i recently smoked some changa in a hilly forest blanketed in fiery-gold, the autumn leaves gem-like scales on the undulant body of sacha-mama...

barefoot & lying on my back, i watched the wind swirl through the canopy of the trees.

i perceived for the first time the specific interface between the treetops and the wind currents,
the communication & transmission, the stored memories, of this vast, physical language.

i saw the trees shudder in pleasure as they were thrillingly swirled and swayed by the wind, and how this would set off a chain-reaction of shuddering, swirling pleasure in the surrounding trees.

...like firing synapses, tickled by the toes of dancing dakinisโ€ฆ

it was fascinating & tremendously grounding.

SHroomtroll
#97 Posted : 11/3/2011 8:15:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how strong is black caapi vine compared to caapi leaf? with 100g of leaf i usually make around 10grams of enhanced leaf.

But now i just soaked 25grams of shredded black caapi in ipa and wonder if it will be enough for 7grams of changa that i fell lacked harmalas.

i tried using 4x caapi with it but it didnt work out that well, i used acetone which usually works ok with leaf but with the 4x it gave nothing but a shitty taste.

So i´m hoping i can save the batch by adding some black caapi menstrum and maybe some more dmt and mint leaf to mix out the harsh tasting stuff.

acacian
#98 Posted : 7/19/2012 4:23:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

chocobeastie wrote:
I smoked some extracted harmalas from Syrian Rue in Changa recently and it just confirmed how useless they are. They didn't extend duration, the smoke was very harsh and the experience was very choppy.

Just use a strong batch of Ayahuasca vine for its harmine, preferably with some leaf from the same vine. I do think Ayahuasca leaf is very much over rated in Changa.

were they in salt or freebase form? i made a batch of changa with extracted harmalas from rue the other day and my friend had a cone and was in hyperspace for about 45 minutes. they definitely work

zedwings
#99 Posted : 7/23/2012 11:32:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

I have some Damiana and Mullein that I want to enhance with DMT. I have a few questions about the process, and administering.

When using acetone, does the acetone need to be heated in a heat bath to absorb the DMT?

Can I vape the final product with a GVG? I've seen a lot of people talking about a bong, and burning/flaming the herbs, which isn't something a vaporiser is meant for.

If a GVG isn't suitable, can someone recommend a bong please?

Thanks

The Traveler
#100 Posted : 7/23/2012 12:48:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

zedwings wrote:
Hey,

I have some Damiana and Mullein that I want to enhance with DMT. I have a few questions about the process, and administering.

When using acetone, does the acetone need to be heated in a heat bath to absorb the DMT?

Can I vape the final product with a GVG? I've seen a lot of people talking about a bong, and burning/flaming the herbs, which isn't something a vaporiser is meant for.

If a GVG isn't suitable, can someone recommend a bong please?

Thanks

1) To dissolve the DMT in the acetone no heating is required, the acetone will absorb the DMT with ease.

2) You can smoke your changa with the GVG, no problem at all.

And burning/flaming the herbs? I would not do that with any DMT infused herb since you will probably burn the DMT too and that is a bad thing, it makes it ineffective and it smells bad, tastes bad, and it burns in your throat and lungs.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

«PREV34567NEXT