We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
5-MeO-DMT HCL into Freebase? Options

Dr_Sister
#21 Posted : 1/17/2011 10:15:47 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

Hey Chronic
This is a bit off topic, but you might want to try snorting a line of 5-Meo, it comes on very quickly (1-2 minutes) it is every bit as extreme a lift off as smoking nn-dmt, the peak is over in 10-15 minutes and the afterglow lasts an hour. So the timeline of snorting 5meo-dmt is vary similar to timeline of smoking nn-dmt.

Sister snorted 12mgs (all the knowledge of the universe was hers) and 15mgs (was so extreme Sister has been shy to do it again, but will!)

Good luck!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Swarupa
#22 Posted : 1/17/2011 11:10:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your suggestions Sister, id love to know more about your experiences...

Insufflating it is somewhat appealing, in that it's avoiding smoking it/vaping it which is always a plus.
I think i will try sublingual/roof of my mouth first, i like how that is described as not as rapid as smoking aswell.

After transferring to a vial i licked out the baggie it came in, i didn't swallow for a few minutes for it to soak into my mouth but i didn't really feel anything, i would've thought if it's active at such low doses i would've felt something, hope it's legit...

Bancopuma
#23 Posted : 1/18/2011 1:51:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't draw any conclusions yet dude. 1-2mg is a threshold smoked dose, I'm not sure you'd feel anything at that dosage when taken sublingually. I'm pretty sure you'll find its the real deal. Wink

Dr_Sister
#24 Posted : 1/18/2011 3:22:41 AM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

Chronic wrote:
should've been at least 1-2mg, i didn't swallow for a few minutes for it to soak into my mouth but i didn't really feel anything, i would've thought ifits active at such low doses i would've felt something, hope its legit...

5Meo-DMT isn't active orally unless you take a MAOI, and I'm not sure if sublingual would be a fast enough route for it not to be oxidized before an effect is noticed

Not Sure
#25 Posted : 3/6/2011 7:56:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
yeah I would just make paste with sodium carb and water, dry and pull with something like ethanol/IPA/acetone.

would that also work with other 5meo's?
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

endlessness
#26 Posted : 3/6/2011 9:29:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

such as? (it should be a pretty efficient freebasing technique for a lot of alkaloids but there might be exceptions, so better look case by case)

Not Sure
#27 Posted : 3/6/2011 11:34:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
such as? (it should be a pretty efficient freebasing technique for a lot of alkaloids but there might be exceptions, so better look case by case)

5-meo-amt.
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

Not Sure
#28 Posted : 3/25/2011 6:33:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I didnt add to my last post cause this is a new question.

Can 5meoDMT be crystallized into large xtals by solvent evaporation?

rOm
#29 Posted : 7/18/2011 2:24:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BUMP !!
Anyone finally freebased 5M HCL into FB ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

MDMM
#30 Posted : 3/16/2012 6:28:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend of a friend's dog had this dream... Hope this will be helpful to someone.

Some 5-MeO-DMT HCl was obtained. Salt looked off-white grayish powder. This powder would not vaporize in Volcano, but 12mg insufflated would give mild to medium 5MeO journey.

- 1g of this salt was mixed with 2g of sodium carbonate and 10ml of water.

- The mix would turn darker grey color and later after thorough mixing would form a white to slightly off-white paste. Reaction was slightly exothermic.

- Water was removed from this paste (dried under a fan).

- 20ml of anhydrous acetone (dried with MgSO4 - Epsom salt) was added, mixed thoroughly decanted and saved.

- 3 such pulls were made and the acetone was dried out in a dish (under a fan without heat applied to avoid oxidation).

The result was off-white orange-brownish crystals formed on the bottom of the dish. The end product vaporizes in Volcano, 10mg would give strong and very clean experience.

Total yield was about 80%

rOm
#31 Posted : 3/16/2012 3:18:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also this :

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30524
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PREV12